The Order of the Phoenix | He...

By kieran_w

Your fifth year at Hogwarts is waiting for you, but the question is: will you be there? More

1. The Funeral
2. Grimmauld Place
3. An Explanation
4. Lucius Malfoy
5. The New Malfoy
6. The End Of Summer
7. The New Teacher
8. Defence Against The Dark Arts
9. A Mere Coincidence
10. Slytherin Quidditch Tryouts
11. Hogwart's High Inquisitor
12. The Hog's Head
13. Education Decrees
14. Dumbledore's Army
15. Weasley Is Our King
16. A Christmas Kiss
17. Arthur Weasley
18. The Boy Who Also Lived
19. Dumbledore's Proposition
20. Sirius' Story
21. Marissa's Story
22. The Inquisitorial Squad
23. Dumbledore's Disappearance
24. The Moon And The Stars
25. A Forgotten Childhood
26. Occlumency
27. A Meeting With A Malfoy
28. Hermione's Boggart
29. Potter's Vision
30. The Department of Mysteries
31. The Traitor
32. The Death Of A Father
33. The End Of Fifth Year

Book Five

19.3K 250 44
By kieran_w

Y/N is your name
L/N is your last name
E/C is your eye colour
H/C is your hair colour

(Recap)
You are Y/N L/N a Pure-blooded wizard and your family are known for being Blood-traitors. All your life you have grown up with the Weasley family and you are meant to start your fifth year. Your father is Steven L/N and your mother is Joyce L/N. You also have an older brother named Issac L/N who is in his seventh year at Hogwarts. It was revealed in the end of book two that they are not your blood family and that you are actually related to Voldemort and it was revealed that your real father was Sirius Black in book three and that your real mother was Marissa, Voldemort's only daughter, in book four.

In your first year you made friends with The Golden Trio and went with them to save the Philosopher's Stone, you realised that maybe you have small feelings for Hermione but don't want to act on them.

In your second year you went up again Lord Voldemort's memory and the Basilisk, you and your friends saved Ginny Weasley from her doom and you managed to kill the Basilisk. You confessed your feelings for Hermione when she was petrified and she may of heard.

In your third year, you helped the Gryffindor team secure their first Quidditch Cup win in a while whilst discovering all about your family. You and Hermione shared a kiss at the Quidditch Match but you two aren't dating. You, Harry and Hermione then went on to save Sirius Black from his doomed fate as he was innocent.

In your fourth year you were selected as one of the Triwizard Champions alongside Harry, this caused a brief pause in your friendship as you both became rivals. The Ministry discover your true parentage and you and Hermione finally became an couple. However, you were hit with a killing curse and are now dead.

This is your fifth year, your education at Hogwarts is waiting for you, your relationship with Hermione is waiting for you, but the question is, will you be there for any of it?

I highly recommend reading book one, book two, book three and book four before reading this.

(Edit by wonhosmila)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.3K 26
Your second year at Hogwarts brings back old secrets and evil that you've been dragged into.
42.8K 1K 11
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is roughly about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoy!) Our favorite...
276K 7.9K 29
Your fourth year at Hogwarts welcomes new schools and new problems.
265K 7.6K 35
• Harry X Reader • Y/N has a crush on the boy who lived, but who wouldn't? He's a brave Gryffindor with the looks to match. But after the events of...