My Time Awards 2020 CLOSED

By ATLRawards

For those running without knowing the end. For those burning themselves to create anew. For those craving a s... More

WELCOME
CATEGORIES
TIMELINE
PRIZES
CHOOSE YOUR PATH
PARTICIPANTS' SECTION
✨ rules
✨ form format
✨ registration (closed)
JUDGES' SECTION
⭐️ rules
⭐️ form format
⭐️ registration (closed)
CRITERIA
QUESTIONS
PARTICIPANTS' LIST
JUDGES' LIST
TAGGING FEST
2020 BTS BUTTERFLY AWARDS
Filter || BTS Fanfiction Contest 2020
Map of the Soul Awards 2020
BTS
SEOKJIN
YOONGI
HOSEOK
NAMJOON
JIMIN
TAEHYUNG
JUNGKOOK
SHIPS
END

WINNERS

138 11 0
By ATLRawards

Finally. This is it. The results.

In a competition, there are always winners. Someone will always be at the top.

But that doesn't define who you are.

You are the manifestation of your hard work and efforts. And these efforts stand naked under your eyes while cloaked to the rest of the world. You are the only judge that can truly say how good your work is.

So, no matter what the results are, know that you have done your best so far. There is an entire future for you to grow and better yourself. Your work has finally gotten a spotlight. It's only a matter of time that the audience applaud you for all that you've done. Be patient. Your time will definitely come.

Now, let us move forward, both in the awards and your time, to see what it holds.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...