1980s horror film | k.bakugo ✓

By sapnap-

She walked me back Into her room But just to see A 1980s horror film short story finished More

00;
01;
02;
03;
04;

05;

828 64 13
By sapnap-

I'm really not that into guys

Katsuki now noticed how close the girl he liked and Mina were. The small touches and smiles. Affectionate exchanges and glances at eachothers behind the others back. All the looks he would give the girl.

I'm really not that into guys

Katsuki was trying to forget the situation completely and act like nothing happened. He was glad she didn't tell anyone. How embarrassing that would've been.

1980s horror film

Katsuki didn't want to admit it, but he resented scary movies from the 80s now. He didn't hate her but he hated his blindness to her preference. Embarrassment was all he felt in the moment.

1980s horror film

The first girl he liked, liked other girls. How cliche.

FIN

edited: 14/5/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...