▪︎It's Too Late▪︎[ Completed ]

By Mamree

#Standalone .... What will be the result when a selfless woman will get only humiliation and truma in return... More

DISCLAIMER
It's Too Late : 1
It's too late : 2
It's Too Late : 3

It's Too Late : Last Part

19.2K 580 203
By Mamree

Dedicated to all my lovely readers...

~ It's Too Late ~

Last Part

RM...

EVENING...

" NO... SHE DOESN'T NEED ANY OF YOU.." a voice boomed in the living room of RM forcing everyone's attention. There standing the adolescent boy, having the feature of Khushi but his attitude spoke about ASR...

There he is... the Son of Khushi and Arnav...

Khushav....

With slow but measured steps, Khushav entered in RM and stands besides Aman.

" Khushav.. I am.. I am your mausi.. your mother's sister. Please at least let me meet with your maa. I .. I.. really miss her." Payal said holding Khushav hand this time while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

" Ohhh... Miss Payal Singh Raizada, you know what , you were never my mother's sister where as my mother sacrifices her dream of a wedding to save your marriage. You used my mother. How conveniently you replaced my mother by accepting that boy named Arav. The boy, because of whom my mother left the house, because of whom indirectly my mother was insulted and ill treated by her husband and because of whom my mother's marriage almost broke, you adopted that boy.. great... you know what, you are the greatest example of selfishness.. or let me tell you, were you inwardly were satisfied being able to the only Riazada bahu?? Whatever may be the reason, I will pray that no one, no one, get a sister like you..." Khushav words forced Payal to take few steps back as if his words pushed her.

" Please Mamu, let's go from here, I feel suffocated in the very same house where my mother was ill treated." With a dark voice and cold gesture Khushav told Aman.

Nodding his head Aman was about to turn in his heal after wiping the tears in his eyes, but Akash voice stop him, " Khushav... you..you belong here. You are a Raizada heir, please give us a chance to earn forgiveness from you and Khushiji. Don't leave the house."

" Ohhh... Mr Akash Singh Raizada can speak?? What a progress. But sorry to burst your bubble, I don't belong to this house because I am neither a Riazada and nor a Malik, I am Khushav, Khusav Sharma..son of my middle class mother Khushi Sharma." Khushav spoke in a no nonsense manner.

" Sharma?? You use Sharma surname?" This time Garima spoke in a low tone.

" Oh.. yes, Mrs Gupta. Actually My mother did not wanted to be abandon again and again, that's why she chooses her real identity for me, her BIOLOGICAL PARENT'S surname. At least no one can tell her she is bad omen or slap her reminding her being a adopted child and orphan again and again.. I am proud that my mother chooses this surname for my identity." Khushav mocked was a direct slap for the Gupta's reminding them the time when they ill treated Khushi not only emotionally but physically too.

" But Bitwa, you can not deny the fact that you are Arnav's son. He too suffered a lot in these last 20 years. Please, only your and Khushi's presence can heal Arnav. Tell us where is Khushi bitiya." Mamiji told this time, in between her cries.

" Ohh.. Khushi bitiya?? I thought my mother was Phati Saree for you Mrs Manorama Singh Raizada, the great mamiji of Anjali and Arnav." The bitterness of Khushav's voice shook everyone.

" Look Khushav, I know you are very angry, disappointed on all of us, but please.." this time Anjali's husband Rahul spoke but Khushav cut him off in between.

" Sir, I don't have anything against you, I guess you are Anjali Raizada's present husband. You had no contribution in my mother's destroyed life, so, please sir, don't force me to make rude remarks on you. Genuinely I don't want to.. " Khushav then looked at Aman and again told him to leave.

" No, you can not leave, please... let us give the chance to rectify our mistakes and ask for forgiveness." Anjali came forward to touch Khushav with teary eyes.

"Don't.. don't you dare to touch me with you filthy hands. You are the main reason for my mother's all pain. Because of you, my mother was forced to have a contract marriage, because of you my mother was tagged as characterless, biggest mistake by your beloved brother. You know Mrs Anjali, you are not physically weak, but YOU ARE A SICK PERSON MENTALLY... you were always insecure in your every relation, you did not had any self confidence and because of that MY Mother was being burnt alive. Just because of you.. Disgust is a small word which I felt for you." The hatred of Khushav's voice and eyes was so prominent that Anjali took few steps back and cried loudly.

"Please listen.. Khushav.." this time Arav tried to interfere,

"ohh.. Look who is speaking. Mr Arav Singh Raizada, look I don't want to listen any single word from a greedy person like you.. Because of your greed My mother leaves the house." Arav was stumped listening the accusation.

" I know you are angry with us but Arav was a child then bitwa," This time Naniji finally spoke.

" Ohh.. really, then let me ask, did not a 9 years old child knew telling lies is a bad habit. He was enough old to understand the care, concern and love that my mother showered upon him during the stay on his and his so called mother years ago in the RM. Then ask him, why he always humiliated my mother?? Only because of Sheetal Kapoor's instigation ? No, because Arav wanted the luxurious life and comfort from this house, which he can get only if he can evict my mother from this house. And he did the exact thing. So, for me he is a greedy boy, nothing else." Arav was speechless to listen the accusation and closed his eyes. It's true, he had lived the life which was Khusav actually deserved, including the medical seat of the college. But was all his fault?? Was he really a greedy person?? Arav closed his eyes more tightly controlling his tears.

" Enough... Enough of all this argument, Now, tell me Aman where is Khushi, where is my Khushi? Is she admitted in a hospital? Firstly take me to her ..please Aman.. and Khushav.. I..." Arnav finally found his voice after coming out from his guilt and pain, and gather the courage to ask about Khushi.

" First of all Mr. ASR, Khushi was never yours... Though you thought her as one of your property but she is a human being and my mother. And no, you don't have the right to know where my mother is or how is she. I will not allow you to see her, your unhygienic presence will suffocate my mother." Khushav taunted but ignoring his tone, this time ASR came to him.

" Khushav... Khushav... my boy, I know whatever I did to Khushi was wrong, no amount of repentance is enough but please let me meet her. Believe me, every second of my life in these last 20 years I craved for him. I searched for her but, because of her change surname I never found out. Please, punish me how much you want but don't .. don't detach me from Khushi... I.. I .. really really loves her.. let me meet her and then..." Arnav folded his hands in helplessness before his son, who was as arrogant and stubborn as him.

" No... You can not meet her.. I already told you, AMAN mamu, let's go from here." Khushav tried to take a turn, holding Aman's hand who was silent all along,

" Enough... now... enough... You are no one to decide who will meet with Khushi, and who is allowed in her life. I am her husband and I will meet her and mind you, I will take her back in my life, in my house and for our rest of the life, we will stay together.. You are no one to stop me from meeting my wife." In the dire need of meeting his Khushi, ASR again came back in full force to face his mini version, his son.

This time, Khushav smiled halting Arnav in his place. Aman came forward and said, " Look ASR.. fact is that Khushiji.." but he was cut off in between by Khushav, " I will tell you the address of my mother but before that I had one question for you Mr. ASR, will you answer me genuinely?" Arnav felt tears blurred in his vision listening his son speaking softly towards him.

" Anything .. anything you can ask... but please call me papa. I am your father, Khushav." Arnav plead in helplessness but the next question snatched the sanity of not only Arnav but the Raizada's and Gupta's too.

" I know I am a love child of my mother. But for you, was I a result of your attraction or Lust, Mr. ASR?" Khushav asked the question looking straight into Arnav's eyes but Arnav saw red.

"Khushav......"roaring Arnav raised his hand to slap his son , but someone holds his hand. It's none other than Manohor Raizada.

" Don't... don't hurt your son, Arnav..Just think from his place, to him infact you are another Arvind Malik, nothing else. He despise you the way you despise your father... Try to understand, your actions forced him to think this way." Manohor calm but authoritative tone forced Arnav to take few steps back and he felt it's a direct slap on his love for Khushi..

Arnav knew he wronged Khushi, not for once but in uncountable time but He loves her...and there is no denying in that. And now their son, his own blood is questioning about his identity..How could he, dammit.

But Arnav just forgot that, for Khushav he is the person, who abandon his mother from an another woman, just like Arvind Malik...

" Listen Aman, don't waste more time, just give me the address or Phone number of Khushi.. I will, contact her." Arnav shook Aman but before Aman could response , Khushav again roared, " I told you before Mr. ASR, you have lost the right to meet with my mother"

" and no one in this whole universe, can prevent me to meet my wife, you understood Khushav Sharma, don't you dare to come in my path." ASR too roared while tears were blurring his vision. Arnav never thought his son would despise him so much.. probably he deserve this..

" Try as much as you want but you will never able to meet my mother, because destiny does not want this... you know why, because you never deserve a pure soul like my mother.. and because MY MOTHER IS NO MORE... MY MOTHER HAS LEFT THE WORLD ..." and before Khushav can utter few more he felt a sharp pain in his cheek.

Arnav slapped Khushav, he slapped his son so hard that his head turn to the other side.

" Don't you dare to utter those crap about my Khushi...Khushi can never punish me like this way.. she has all right to be mad at me, but this punishment, she can never ever do this to me..SHE LOVES ME DAMMIT.. SHE.. SHE.." Arnav took few long breath and looked towards Aman, " Aman, you tell me the address. You had promised me..remember?" ASR almost pleaded Aman but his entire body was shaking with agony as well as fear..

Is Khushav telling the truth...No...Nooooo....How Khushi can leave her Arnavji alone??

" ASR, please calm down and listen to me.. It's been one month.. exactly one month that Khushiji.. Khushiji has left us.. she is no more.." Aman said while his voice thick with emotions and eyes were moist.

Arnav was standing like a statue without blinking his eyes. Khushav slowly took few steps and stands infront of his father, " Now Mr ASR, you should believe that you can not write your own destiny.." turning towards his heal, Finally Khushav looked at the family members who were crying bitterly listening about Khushi's demise, " I , Khushav Sharma, son of Khushi Sharma, forgive you all and liberate you all from the burden you are carrying. It is not because anyone of you deserve forgiveness but I don't want to remain connected with any of you through any emotions. So, you all are free... live your life peaceful now when, Khushi (happiness) will never come to knock you door, again...never..."

With that Khushav went towards a crying Manohor and slowly took his blessings, " Mama dadu, thank you for supporting my mother. Bless me so that I can fight my journey ahead."

A crying Manohor hugged Khushav which he reciprocated.

Arnav was still standing like a statue, taking slow steps Aman stands in front of him and said, " I have worked with you for last 25 years and you know Aman Mathur never back off from his words.. This is the address where Khushiji's memorial is situated." With that Aman handed over a piece of paper in Arnav's hand who was standing like a dead body.

Taking few steps Aman finally stands besides Khushav and taking his hand slowly felt the house leaving behind a wailing, crying, shocked, devastated, guilt ridden group of people......

***********************

2 days later.....

" Yesterday night, the CEO of AR Fashion House, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada was found dead in a memorial at a small place at Nainital. He was missing from the morning itself and his phone was switched off. When his dead body was found, there was nothing with him except a mangalsutra in his palm. Our sources said that the memorial was of Khushi Sharma's. It was the same Khushi Sharma who was ASR wife. 20 years ago, she left RM and ASR life due to the comeback of ASR ex-girlfriend Sheetal Kapoor. Though it was never clear, but last night incident rise many questions. Did all were a mere misunderstanding? Did ASR still loved his wife Khushi only? Because for last 20 years, ASR was single and Officially they were not divorced. The family members did not make a comment because they are too shocked to react. With ASR death, a era of fashion world has reached it's end........."

Khushav switched off the TV and threw the remote, then looking at his mother picture he just uttered one word, " WHY?"

****************************

3 months later....

Khushav was standing in his balcony looking at the sky, searching for the brightest star. Finally when the cloud removed and the star twinkle Khushav said, " You know maa, I always believed that you loved me the most. But you proved me wrong...the love you have in your heart, for your husband, is unparallel. And now, I know the reason. I got my answer why you requested me to make a memorial, because you knew, your husband will come for you .. How were you so sure about it maa? Are you happy now maa?" Khushav wipes a lone tear which was rolling down and again looked at the sky, but this time to the other brightest star just beside the previous one.

"And hello Mr ASR, I know finally you forced your own destiny to be in your favour. Don't think I am very impressed with you or something, I am just allowing you to be with my mother, to have the life which none of you lived either. But remember one thing, if you again hurt my mother, I will not leave you, I am your son, and in stubbornness and arrogance, I am no less than you.. So, take care of my mom.. and wait for me, many years later when I will join with you, we will have the family life, which we never got.. which I never got Mr ASR... until then, take care of my mother and enjoy her undivided attention, you possessive man. And... Forgive me for doubting in your love for my maa.. if.. You were a little bit.." Khushav closed his eyes to control his emotions.

Shaking his head finally Khushav again looked at those stars and whispered, " Happy 21st Marriage Anniversary Maa and ...Papa..." and few more tears rolled down from his eyes.

Khushav closed his eyes when a he felt someone presence behind him. Without turning he asked, " I am the worst son, is not it mamu? Because of me my parents were not together. Is not it, because of me my mother left RM?"

" You are wrong Khushav.. you were never at fault. All that happened because of ASR ego and un thoughtful behaviour. Khushi Bhabi forgave him this time also, but as a wife only. As a mother she was too insecure to live that house. You father loved your mother, no doubt in that but he failed to provide the sense of security and assurance which every woman expect as a wife and as a mother. It was their fate, which separate them like that. But the love which your parents shared was unparallel. You asked me once, why your father tolerated Arav in that house, you know what, if Khushiji was there, she would have accepted that orphan boy and your father knew it. it was not him, but you father who did not realise what he was doing in his ego. And when h did , it was a LITTLE TOO LATE... But remember one thing very clearly, Your parents love was pure and you are the symbol of their love."

"Mamu..Today you have to keep your promise." Turning behind Khushav looked at Aman Mathur who was holding two cup of coffee.

" I will, definitely.. Now sit down and enjoy your black coffee.. You look like Khushi Bhabi but you are junior ASR in true sense.. And poor me, I have to bear you.." Aman make a sad face..

" Stop it, mamu, and tell me about my parents.. How did they met? My mother's diary did not have enough information's. Tell me about their love story.." Khushav sips his black sugarless coffee just like his father, while Aman started, "do you believe in fairy tale?"

" No.. Not exactly.. But My mom used to tell me about a story repeatedly, about some 'saitan and sundary'.." Khushav replied..

" ohh...you mean, ' Beauty and the Beast?' perfect.. Because your parents was perfect example of that... they first time met in a fashion show in Lacknow, in Sheeshmahal. And..............."

While Khushav was engrossed listening about his parent's unique love story, he missed the way two stars twinkled and became brightest in the night sky.........

~The End~

******************

Author note:

Finally...My First 4S on Arshi is completed.......My personal favourite among all my works till now.

Waiting for your precious opinion regarding the whole concept and the story...

Please rate the story out of 10.

Next update will be of " Beauty and The beast" and " Another Chance" respectively.

Until then, read my other stories, " Another Chance," " Beauty and the beast" and " Rising Phoneix"..

Take care....

Love,

Mamree

22.10.2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 3K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
583K 34K 81
Winner of Critic Choice Award 2019 #Standalone Six years ago... an arrogant, spoiled boy meets with a bubbly girl who was an orphan. Opposites in e...
192K 10.5K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
74.1K 3.5K 18
Love never needs a perfect age to infect someone! But not all are wise to embrace it when it knocks their doors! By the time they realise, it would h...