W| The 3 Halsteads

Από Samantha_Chicago

Katrina Halstead grew up with her family or so she thought after she became a firefighter she got a job at fi... Περισσότερα

A/N
Big and Little
Date Night
Nick
She's Back
"Scared Us"
The Past
Foster Carer
Mommy
The New Halstead
Date
Day After Date
Shopping Trip
Target
Undercover
Sick
"Nothing Is Normal"
"Serious"
Visitor
Friend and Family
People Know Now
Lieutenant
Arsonist
Fights
Barbecue
"Hell of a day"
Painting
Birthday Party
Birthday Girl!
Back In Town
"Gift"
Apollo
Not My Day
Complaint
First Christmas Together
Early
Coming Home
A/N

Coming Clean

444 8 14
Από Samantha_Chicago

I woke up and Mouse wasn't next to me so I grabbed my phone and checked the time. "Damn it's 11 am already" I rolled out of bed and walked over to Apollo's bed and clapped him so he knew I was awake. He followed me through to the kitchen. I saw the note on the island and sat down. I read the note "Hey baby I had to leave early we got a case. I put food in Apollo's bowl but he didn't eat it I'm guessing you have to say something in German. Cassie was still asleep and I dropped Mya off at school. Drop by the 21 if you want but if not phone me. I love you Mouse xx" I decided I was going to go to the 21st for a bit "Eet" Apollo ate his food then Cassie walked in. "Hey" I smiled "Morning" "I feel like shit" I chuckled "I'm going to stop by the 21st then I'm going to go visit my little brother and then come back here and watch tv" "Sounds good to me" I smirked, "Only becasue you get to see my little brother" "That is not true" She started blushing slightly "Answer this honestly" "Ok" "Would he go out with me because I have 3 kids" I sighed "Cassie, to be honest, he would probably do it for the kids because he loves kids" "Well that makes me feel slightly better" "Ok I'm leaving this conversation I'm gonna go get changed instead" I walked to my bedroom and picked out a pair of jeans, a white vest and a red flannel top.  I grabbed my black timberlands and pulled them on. I walked to the bathroom and braided my hair into 2 french braids. I put a small bit of makeup on.
 I walked out to the kitchen and grabbed Apollo's harness and collar. "Apollo here" Apollo walked over and I put his harness and collar on him. "Good boy" "Aren't you meant to have a gun and badge on you?" "Oh, shoot I forgot about those" I walked to my bedroom and opened my nightstand drawer. I grabbed my holster and put it on my hip and the same with my badge. I walked back out to the kitchen "Where's Mia and Mason?" "Getting changed I was hoping to get them into a school near here" "The one Mya goes to is quite good I had problems with her being bullied at first but I soon found out that her stepdad was a lieutenant in the CFD so that was fixed" "Yeah I'll see if I can get them in there" "Morning auntie Kat" "Morning Mia where's Mason?" "Getting ready" "Ok" I grabbed an apple and ate it "Are we taking your dog with us?" "Yeah is that ok?" She nodded "Can I play with him?" "Yeah there's toys for him in that drawer over there just be careful" "Ok auntie Kat" I smiled and leaned against the counter and watched Amelia play with Apollo "Hi auntie Kat" "Oh he is awake" I smiled "Auntie Kat Apollo did the toilet" I pushed myself up "I'll clean it up" "Cassie he's my dog" "I know but I'm going to do it and you aren't going to argue with me" "Ok there are bags in the drawer that the toys are in" "Ok" "Auntie Kat can I get something to eat?" "Yeah go ahead" I smiled and walked to the living room. "Auntie Kat we're ready to go" "Apollo here" Apollo walked in and stood next to me. I attached his leash and we walked out to the car.
I opened Apollo's cage and he jumped in. I unclipped his leash and took it with me. I closed his cage then walked around and buckled Ameilia in "Can you hold this for me?" She nodded and I handed her Apollo's leash. I walked to my door then climbed in "Can you put his in the glove compartment?" I took the gun out my holster and handed it to Cassie "Sure?" I nodded "I can't drive with it there" "Ok then" I started driving to the 21st. "So I heard you wanted a new car" I nodded "Yeah I want a bigger one" "Why?" "So there's room for 2 car seats and Apollo's cage" "They fit in here" "I know but I've had this one for years" "Ok that's a good point but still it's a good car I should be looking for a car that fits 3 car seats" "We can go car shopping soon" "Yeah ok" 

"Can you pass me" "Yeah" Cassie handed me my gun and I put it in my holster. I got out and unbuckled Amelia "There you go auntie Kat" "Thank you" I took the leash from Amelia and walked around to the trunk. I opened it up and opened Apollo's cage door. I attached his leash "Down" Apollo jumped out and I closed the doors. I turned to Cassie "You want a job here don't you" "Well yeah but I don't have anywhere to stay yet and I can't keep staying at yours" "I'll watch the kids one day and you can take Hailey and go look for apartments and cars" "Ok fine" We walked up the stairs to the 21st "Morning Trudy" "Morning Katrina that gun and badge looks good on your hip" I smiled "You've always tried to get me to swap jobs and now I'm doing both" "That you are" I walked over to the gate and did everything I needed to then walked up to the bullpen.
"AUNTIE HAILEY" "Yeah they like Hailey better than me" "Hey baby sister" I pointed to Jay "Shouldn't you be at home?" "Desk duty" "Mmmm ok" I unclipped Apollo's leash then sat down. "Anyway shouldn't you be at home?" "So I'm not allowed to see my brothers and boyfriend" "Didn't say that" I shot him a look "Halstead we need you because your brother is out" "Erm ok?" "Gear up and meet me in the basement with Apollo" "Ok" I turned to Mouse "What's the case?" "Murder but the guy confessed" I looked at him strange "Apollo here" Apollo walked over and I attached his leash "Baby sister where's your vest?" "Here" I held it up and Jay walked over I lifted it over my head and Jay fastened it "Be safe" "Always" I hugged him and walked down the stairs with Apollo. 
"Look at her ready to go" "Hi Trudy" "Voight wants you in the basement" "Yeah I know"  "Chen, Roman get down there as well" "Yes sarge" I walked down to the basement and saw hank standing next to the cage that had a guy in it. "I want you three to head over to med" "Ok?" "Ask Platt for a dog car then when you get to med tell Maggie I sent you" "Yes Hank" We walked back upstairs. "Car 495 K-9 unit" "Thanks Trudy" We walked out to the car and I opened the trunk and then the cage
 "This is a nice car" "It's a K-9 car it will smell like wet dog or something" "It's not that bad Chen" "Roman what did you do to Platt?" "I did nothing to Platt" "Up" Apollo jumped up and I unattached his leash then climbed into the back. "Can we just drive to med?" "Yeah" "Thank you" "So Halstead" "What's up Roman" "How did you get upstairs" "I guess my past with Voight, Jay being my brother, Mouse being my boyfriend, Apollo and my amazing computer skills all helped up I'll always be more focused on 51" "Wait so you're a paramedic?" "And lieutenant on 81" "Hold on I'm so confused" "I'm lieutenant on 81 but I cover on 61 when I need to I come into the 21st to help Mouse with the computer side of stuff but Ha- Voight gave me a badge and gun to get my brother back yesterday and when I tried to give him them back he refused to take them and told me if they ever needed a dog unit they would phone me instead and I choose my days" "Well that's too confusing" "People tell me that a lot" I smiled. 

I opened the door and got out. I opened the trunk then the cage. I attached Apollo's leash to his collar "Down" He jumped down and I closed the doors and walked to Lucy "Any idea why we could be here?" I shook my head "This is Voight we are talking about" I placed my hand on my gun "Aww look shes becoming intelligence already" "I know some stuff about you I'm sure you don't want Roman knowing" She put her hands up in surrender and I smirked. We walked into the ED and Maggie looked at us
"Voight sent us" "Great the police are here Halstead" "Hold on my big sister isn't police" "Halstead I'm sorry to say this but the badge, gun and police dog say otherwise" "Ok we can talk about this later" "That's my line to you" I smirked, "What's up?" "Take your gun and badge off" "Why?" "We have a kid we think is being abused and your dog might help" I nodded and took my badge off and put it in my pocket then handed my gun to Lucy. "Apollo has a police harness on and I have a bulletproof vest on" "take your vest off and can you take the harness off?" "I'm not meant to unless I'm at home but I can" "Ok" "Stay" I crouched down and took his harness off and handed it to Lucy "Lucy can you help?" "Yeah" I took a handful of treats from my vest and put them in my jean pocket. She helped me out of the bulletproof vest "Ok what's this kids name?" "Kasey" "Ok" I smiled weakly and took Apollo's leash off "Heel" Apollo followed Will and me to the room the young girl was sitting in.
"Kasey this is my big sister Katrina" "Hey Kasey" I smiled weakly "Hi" She seemed shy "Kasey this is my dog Apollo would you like to give him a treat?" "Can I?" "Yeah" I handed her a treat. "Apollo" I knew Apollo wouldn't go without me saying something "Voor uit" (Go ahead)  Apollo walked over to Kasey but stopped on the way and started barking at the 'father' sitting on the chair "Why is he barking?" "It's ok he just got spooked" I clapped him "Braaf" (Good) "Apollo" Apollo walked over to her and she gave him a treat "Katrina there's another patient I want you to meet" "Ok bye Kasey" "Bye Katrina bye Apollo" I walked out behind Will and into an empty trauma room where Roman and Lucy were waiting.
Lucy handed me my gun and I put it in my holster and I pulled my badge out and put it on my hip. "Why was he barking?" "Drugs or bomb probably narcotics" I grabbed my vest and pulled it on and Lucy helped me fasten it. "Wait the kid or father" "Father" I grabbed Apollo's harness "Stay" I put his harness on "How can he get arrested" "We walk in full gear like we are just now and say that we are doing a check for drugs and bombs in every room because it's that time of the month" "Ok he will recognise you" "So I can say you asked me to come in and see Kasey and another patient and I forgot it was that time of the month" "Ok but I'm coming with you and you go into every room" "Hi Maggie" "I heard everything as long as it gets him away from her I don't care" I nodded "I'll tell Goodwin" "Thanks Maggie" "Come with me so it looks like we are actually doing it" I nodded and followed will into treatment 1. 
"Hi there sorry to bother you we are just doing a check to make sure that there are no bombs in the rooms" "Oh don't worry about it young lady" I smiled an unhooked Apollo's leash "Revieren" (Search)  Apollo started walking around the room then came back to me "Fijne Verdovend Middel" (Find drugs) Apollo searched the room then came and stood next to me. "Good boy" I gave him a treat "Thank you and I hope you feel better soon" "Thank you young lady" "Treatment 3 next" "Heel" I followed Will into treatment 3. "Hi there I'm sorry to bother you we are just going a check to make sure that there are no bombs in the ED" "Oh go ahead I didn't know you did that" "Revieren it's a new thing that they brought in recently" "Oh it's good to know" Apollo walked back to me "Fijne Verdovend Middel" "So dog unit?" "In my spare time yeah I'm a lieutenant in the CFD but I'm on maternity leave at the moment" "Oh congratulations" "Thanks" "Big sister" "What's up?" "Roman needs you in treatment 5" I gave Apollo a treat "Thank you Apollo heel" I walked into treatment 5. "What's wrong Roman?" "I didn't have a dog" I shook my head "Revieren" "In English?" "Search" "Ah ok" I smiled and Apollo stood next to me "Fijne Verdovend Middel" "English again?" "I think you need to learn Dutch" I took another treat out my pocket "Good boy Apollo" I clapped him "Clear?" I nodded and we walked to trauma 2 "This is Kasey" "Ok" I turned to Roman you can do the talking" "Ok" Lucy opened the door and I stood to the back
"Yeah no problem that's fine" Lucy turned to me "Revieren" Apollo searched the room but I had told him to search so I knew he would stop at the man and start barking. Apollo started barking "Apollo Braaf here" Apollo walked over to me "Stay" I walked forward "Sir do you have anything on you?" "No why would I?" "Can you stand up for me" He stood up and I turned him around so he was facing the wall "Place your hands on the wall" He did as he was told, "Do you have anything in your pockets that could harm me?" "No" I grabbed a pair of gloves and pulled them on. I patted him down and found a small bag of drugs on him. I handed it to Roman "You are under arrest for possession" I turned to Lucy "I'll phone Voight" She nodded and I pulled the gloves off and binned them.  I walked out "Heel" Apollo followed me and I stood at the nurse's station and took my phone out. I phoned Hank and he answered "Voight" "Hank it's Katrina we arrested the guy for possession" "Ok you have a K-9 car so I'll send Hailey and your brother down" "Thanks Hank" "I should be the one saying thank you" I hung up and gave Apollo a treat. I crouched down next to him and clapped him "You're a good boy yes you are" I kissed his head
 "Katrina, when did you get a dog?" I looked up at Will "Yesterday he helped us find Jay" "I'm surprised" "Retired police dog" "He's retired" "I know but it's not daily it's when they need help" "Ok I'm not going to argue" "You're fast" "We were around the corner" "Halstead" "What one?" We all said in unison "Whatever one has a medical licence" "Will I'll let you have some fun" I smiled and turned around. Jay nodded to the room "Suspected abuse but we found drugs on him" "You found drugs or Roman and Lucy found them" "Apollo found them" "Ok then" "Halstead" "What's up Ethan" "Weren't you a paramedic like 2 days ago" I nodded "I have 3 jobs don't worry about it" I smirked "What?" "Well, lieutenant, paramedic and now police" "Damn that's too complicated" "I say that and she's my sister" "I'll see you back at the district" "Ok I'll tell Will I'll be back shortly" "Ok" I attached Apollo's leash then walked over to Will "I'll be back once I've been to the district" "Ok be safe" "Always" I walked out to the car where Roman and Lucy were waiting. I opened the trunk and the cage and Apollo jumped in. I unclipped his leash then closed the trunk and cage then climbed in.
"I've had enough excitement for one day" "Yeah think I have as well" I sighed and leaned my head back "So Apollo is a" "German Sheppard 8 years old retired police" "Nice seems like a good dog" "That he is" I smiled. "So Lucy what's happening between you and my brother?" "Erm" "Come on Lucy he's my brother but pretend he is just another guy you are dating" "Ok I love him but I really can't tell what's up with him" "He's been acting strange since yesterday I know. I also know that he is a Halstead and he won't speak about it" "Yeah he wouldn't tell me anything last night" "It probably triggered his PTSD and he won't talk about it to anyone" "Yeah I know and I wish he would" "Mouse once told me he once had to drag Jay home from the war give him time and he will open up"

I climbed out and opened the trunk and cage. I attached Apollo's leash to his collar "Down" He jumped down and stood next to me. I walked into the 21st "Halstead well done today" "Thank you Trudy" I walked over to the gate and did my things then walked up to the bullpen. 
"Hey, there she is" "What have I done now?" "Nothing Voight told us what you did" I shook my head "Halstead take your vest off and come with me" I nodded and pulled my vest off and unclipped Apollo's leash "Stay" I walked over to Hank "Your safe number is your pin for the gate" I nodded and opened the safe and placed my gun in there "Halstead with your sister in here" I looked at Jay and we walked along to the interrogation room. "Let's see what you have baby sister" "What why me?" "Because you're wearing a badge" "Fine but I don't want to" "It's fine his name is Sam Roberts and you are now officer Halstead" I nodded and we walked into the interrogation room.
"Sam Roberts I'm officer Halstead and this is detective Halstead" "Your the person with the dog" "Yeah I have a dog" I took a seat next to Jay "So Sam you were found with heroin in your pocket and your daughter's medical records suspect abuse"  "I WOULD NEVER ABUSE MY DAUGHTER" "Wow man calm down" I placed my hand on my bump without knowing it. "Ok, Sam what can you tell us about the injuries your daughter keeps getting?" "She's extremely clumsy" I looked at Jay "We don't believe that" "No I don't either" "Hey detective Halstead what's the bet that his daughter says she didn't fall down the stairs?" "Hmm, quite high officer Halstead" I stood up "Let's go find out" I walked out and into the observation room "FINE THE DRUGS WERE MINE AND I SOMETIMES HAVE A FEW DRINKS AND HIT HER WITHOUT KNOWING BUT I WOULD NEVER HURT HER ON PURPOSE I PROMISE" I turned to Jay "That worked" I nodded and we walked to the bullpen. We grabbed our guns out of the safes on the way past then everyone turned to look at us
"Well?" "She's quite convincing" "No I just played him he was an open book after being a paramedic and firefighter you can see when someone is hiding something" "Ok who in here is hiding something" "You, I can tell you aren't fine and that you shouldn't be here" "You know that because I'm your brother" "You just admitted it" "Oh come on baby sister" I smirked and walked over to my desk and sat down. Apollo got up and walked over to me "Hey buddy" I clapped him "Here you go buddy" I handed him a treat "Ok Halstead and Halstead good work everyone fill out the paperwork then take the rest of the day off" "Hailey where's your sister, niece and nephew?" "I gave them my car so they could go out for a bit" "Ok" I couldn't get another word out before Jay spoke, "Baby sister what are you doing after this?" "I said to our baby brother I would go see him then I will pick Mya up and meet Severide if he is free because Mya wanted to see him yesterday" "Ok maybe another day then" "What were you thinking?" "Just me and you go out for a little while" "Erm I'm meant to be at OFI but I have the shift off because of an appointment tomorrow so I'm free then" "Ok tomorrow then" "Yeah just text me a time" "Ok" I filled out the paperwork that I had to do "Hey baby sister" "What's up big brother" "I need to see someone at med mind if I catch a ride with you?" "You have your own car" "I know but" "Don't but me unless you will open up to me in the car" "Maybe that was my plan maybe that wasn't" I looked at him "Well if you want a ride with me I'm going now" I grabbed Apollo's leash and attached it to his collar. "Ok, I'm done" I got up and walked downstairs. 
"Halstead" "Hey Trudy" "Have you seen your brother?" "The one walking down the stairs?" "No the other one?" "Yeah, I saw him this morning" "Ok well he phoned for you but you were in an interrogation" "Ok I'll speak to him when we get to med" "Ok" Jay walked over to me and I threw him my keys "You're letting me drive?" I nodded "Yeah that's why I gave you the keys" I walked out to my car and opened the trunk. I did my normal with Apollo then got in the car and turned the radio down. 
"So what's wrong with you?" "I'll tell you once you tell me" "Ok fine I think my PTSD was triggered again and I don't know what to do about it" "Jay speak to someone" "Like you?" "Yeah if you want it to be me then speak to me" "I'm scared I'm going to hurt Lucy during one of my nightmares and she won't tell me to protect me" I sighed "I would let you stay in our spare bedroom but Cassie has slightly taken that over at the moment" He chuckled "What about your sofa?" "Take it you have a spare key and you know the way to mine" "What will I tell Lucy?" "Tell her the truth. Jay I will always be there to wake you from your nightmares and I will always love you no matter what those nightmares are about" "I love you too and thank you so much" "You're my brother and I will always be there for you like you will always be there for me" "So tell me what's wrong with you?" "Somethings were brought up during a call and I haven't been able to handle them" "Like what?" "It was a little girl around 15 who was out buying drugs but it went wrong and I stopped taking my stuff so my PTSD was triggered" "We have something in common then" I chuckled "Yeah I guess we do" "Both Mouse and I will always be there to wake you up from your nightmares and none of us will treat you differently and I promise you no matter what happens I will love you more than you will ever know" I could feel the tears in my eyes "Ok stop before I cry" "Baby sister please don't cry" "I'll try" I gave a weak smile then Jay pulled the car over and we began to talk. I took my phone out and texted Kelly asking if he could pick Mya up for me and drop her off in an hour and thankfully he agreed. 

"Can I try getting Apollo out?" "Good luck" I handed him Apollo's leash and followed him around the car. He tried getting Apollo out but he wouldn't "Ok you do it" "Down" Apollo jumped down "That easy?" I nodded "Heel" He followed me into the ED then I attached his leash
 "Darcie Taylor" "She been punched?" "No why?" "That's the mother of the kid bullying Mya and he also tried to hit on Ruzek in front of Alex" "Her husband is in there" "Oh I know she's married Josh Barlow lieutenant truck 19" "Stalker?" "No I talk to Josh at the school and on calls" "Ok but that's still stalkerish anyway she was asking for you" "Why?" "No idea will Apollo be ok in the breakroom?" "Yeah he'll be fine" We walked to the breakroom. "Apollo stay lie down" Apollo lay down and I walked out "No one will kidnap him he has a police harness on him anyway wheres Darcie?" "Treatment 3" I nodded and walked to treatment 3.
I knocked on the door "Lieutenant Halstead" "Yeah if that's what you want to call me we can go with it" I smiled "How can we help you?" "My brother said Darcie was asking for me" "Oh yeah I just wanted to find out who my husband was hitting on" I looked at Josh "Hold on lieutenant Barlow has not been hitting on me but if I remember it right you were hitting on my best friend and my other best friend and his girlfriend put you in your place" I looked at Josh and he was shocked "ANOTHER GUY DARCIE WHAT'S THIS THE 5TH TIME" She looked down "I have a dog to collect from the breakroom." I walked to the breakroom and Apollo got up and walked over to me "Hey buddy" I crouched down and clapped him. I pulled a treat out my pocket and gave it to him then grabbed his leash "Let's go Apollo" We walked out to the ED. Jay and Will were standing at the nurse's station.
"Hey, you good?" "Yeah but I may have just ended their marriage but I'm good" I smiled "There's my happy baby sister" "Ok before your niece or nephew is born we need to go out for dinner again" "I mean we work the same shifts so why not" "I'm in I'll find out what days I'm off" "Sibling Christmas day out as well?" I hinted with a slight bit of hope "Why not" "I mean yeah" "Come on it's our first Christmas together since I was like 2 so please" I decided to beg Will "Ok fine but I don't get why you aren't the youngest" I smirked, "Because I love having a little brother to annoy and I shouldn't ask yet but what about yous come over for Christmas dinner" "Baby sister it's the 9th of December and I haven't even got my decorations out of the attic yet" "And ask Mouse before we respond" "One I need to buy decorations because I take Christmas very seriously and two he won't mind" "Ok we are going back to mine and then yours" "Nope mine then yours I have to get Mya" "Ok fine" I hugged Will and kissed his cheek "Be safe you two" "ALWAYS WILLIAM" I knew that by me saying William he would be slightly annoyed. "William?" "He gets annoyed at it" We continued walking out to the car. I put Apollo in the back then got into the car and turned to face Jay
"Spend the night with us Blackhawks are playing and Lucy will just think you are spending the night with me and fell asleep on my sofa" "I'll grab some beers then" "Pack a bag with a couple of outfits for work and leave it at mine" "Ok how about I stop at the 21st pick up my car then drive to mine and you can go home and I'll drive over" "Ok that's fine just spend the night I'll feel better if you do" "I'll do it just for you" "Thank you and I'll be there to wake you and hold you" "And I'll do the same for you" I smiled and kissed his cheek "I love you big brother" "I love you too baby sister" 
Jay stopped off at the 21st and picked his car up. I drove home but stopped for McDonald's for me, Jay, Mya, Mouse and Severide on the way. I wanted something sweet so I got an ice cream as well and ate it on my way back.

I got out and grabbed the bag of McDonald's I then got Apollo out and we walked into the house. "Hey Kat" "Thank you so much for picking her up" "It's ok I love spending time with her" "I got McDonald's it's in the bag but where's Mya?" "In her bedroom ran right there once we got in and wouldn't speak to me" I gave Kelly a confused look "I don't know but when I picked her up she almost cried into my arms" "I'll go speak to her" "Ok" I walked to Mya's bedroom and knocked on the door before slowly opening it.
I caught Mya sitting on her bed crying "Mya baby what's wrong?" I walked over and sat next to her on the bed. I pulled her onto my lap and rocked her "What's wrong precious?" I felt her cry into my shirt. "Baby you need to talk to me" "I want daddy" "He's coming baby I promise" I kissed her head. "Mommy needs to go tell uncle Kelly to send daddy in ok?" She nodded and I moved her off my lap and walked out to the kitchen. "When Mouse gets here send him in Mya wants him" "Ok" I walked back to Mya's bedroom and moved her onto my lap again and rocked her. My heart breaks listening to her sad sobs. I could feel the tears rolling down my face I'm the kind of emotional person that cries when they see someone else cry. "Hey there's my baby girls" I smiled weakly "Baby daddy's here" She looked up and almost jumped into his arms. I kissed his cheek then gave him a slight nod and walked into the kitchen.
"Hey, baby sister what did I tell you in the car?" "Not to cry where's Severide?" "He said he had to get home" "Ok you can throw your bag into my bedroom next to mine if you want" "Thanks" I grabbed my McDonald's and ate it "Where's mine?" "In the bag" I fed Apollo "Eet" Apollo ate his food "You are amazing" I smiled and Mouse walked out "Anything?" "Just sobs into my shirt she fell asleep" "I feel so sorry for her" "Anyway the game is on now" "Yeah I'm gonna go get changed but I'll be through after" My phone went so I grabbed it "Hey so my sister is taking the kids tonight and I'm gonna spend the nights somewhere" "Let me guess with my little brother" "Maybe" "Don't lie to me Upton" I Jay turned around when I said little brother "Ok I'm going for drinks with your little brother" "Ok I'll get Jay to do the speech I can't be bothered" "Oh no no no no it is just drinks" "I wonder where I've heard that before anyway go get ready and I'll be waiting" "Ok fine" "Bye Cassie" "Bye Kat" I turned to Jay "Our little brother and Hailey's sister?" I nodded "Wouldn't be the first time one of my best friends dated my brother" I smirked and walked to my bedroom.
I pulled my gun, holster and badge off and placed them in the nightstand drawer. I grabbed one of Mouse's shirts and pulled it on. I then grabbed a pair of shorts and pulled them on and walked out to the living room and sat down. "Pepsi" "Thank you" I kissed him then leaned into him and put my feet on Jay "So I'm your footrest" "I mean I could sit on you if you really wanted" "Nah I'll be your footrest" I smirked. We sat talking and watching the game until it finished "Ok we are going to go to bed but I'll be there if you need me" "I know and I'm grateful" I kissed his cheek "I love you" "I love you too" "Apollo bed" I walked to my bedroom and climbed into bed. I turned to face Mouse "I told Jay and he opened up to me as well" "That's good isn't it?" I nodded "I love you" I kissed him "I love you too" 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

116K 1.6K 24
Will and Jay Halstead lead normal lives, or so they thought. What will happen when a 15 year old girl shows up at Chicago med injured? Is she really...
41.1K 640 22
Kyle, Jacob, Eliza and Logan are four siblings each one working in a different section of emergency responders. Kyle is a detective within the Intell...
33.5K 239 7
Jamie Severide is Kelly Severide's twin sister. Jamie, Kelly and Matt Casey all went to the academy together. Jamie moved away to Las Angles and had...
128K 2.2K 24
Alicia Halstead is the younger sister of Jay and Will Halstead. Alicia moved to Seattle when she was just nineteen to be a paramedic firefighter. Th...