Malicious Romance

By Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 31

456 8 2
By Ekphrastic

In the shower, Giselle stood while she was spacing out. Her tears ran down through her cheeks to mix with the warm shower water. Inside of her, she felt empty. She raised her hand up and rubbed her shoulders and neck roughly. The touched, the kiss, and the smell of Dean was all over her. She couldn't forget them, not even for a second. No matter how hard she tried to scrub them off of her skin, it just could never be erased off from her memories. 

For a second, she wondered about how every romantic couple feels when they showed affection to one another in an intimate way. Would it feel disgusted like her she was feeling now? Or, would they both be enjoying it? Wouldn't that still be disgusting?

After a warm shower, Giselle came back out of the bathroom. Her body was covered with hickeys that Dean left on her from last night. Meanwhile, her face was left with a few bruises after getting beat up in the parking lot. It was already painful for her to even move her mouth. She wondered how Vincent would feel. Would he be okay? Would he be in a lot of pain? She thought with a worried expression.

Blinking her eyes a few times to clear her head, she made her way to grab her bra that was lying on the floor. After putting it on, she went to the closet. It was her first time that she had ever entered a man's closet. It was neater and bigger than what she had expected. His blazers were hung aside. Below it was his bottoms section. She spun around to spot his casual clothes that were hung on the opposite side. 

While one hand was reaching for his hoodie, she tiptoed herself a little, to reach the hanger. As soon as she got a white hoodie, she puts it on without hesitation. In her mind, all she could think of was how to get out of this place, so that she could go back home. Luckily, she didn't have her shift today. Walking back out of the closet, she took her torn underwear and her shirt, that was lying on the shiny floor, to put them in the trash can before she came back to puts her jeans on.

She groaned in annoyance while she resented him inside her head. When she looked up, she realized that her purse and phone dropped near her car yesterday. She cursed out loud and then started to walk out of the room.

The moment the door swung open, she spotted five men in blacks. Her eyes widened when she found out that what Dean had said earlier on the phone was not a joke. Swallowing hard, she took a few steps away from the door towards one man. "Move," She said in a dry tone of voice after she gathered all of the courage that she had. None of them obeyed her. She bit her lip in anger. Ignoring him, she tried to walk past one of the men.

The other four men stepped up and blocked her way instantly caused her to take a step back. One of them said with a serious expression, "We cannot let you leave until our boss comes back."

Giselle closed both of her hands in fists before she pushed one of them away with full strength. "Get the fuck out of my way! Your boss is not my boss!" She raised her voice sharply. For a hot minute, she praised herself for sounding so confident.

A big rough hand grabbed both of her wrists and dragged her back into the room before he pushed her in aggressively. He bowed his head in apologize when he saw her stumbled in her steps. "Sorry, ma'am. Don't make us use force on you." After he said that, he went back out and shut the door loudly in front of her.

In the chill office of the Casino, Dean's cold voice broke the silence. "Mr. Lawyer, I need you to do me a favor." His eyes scanned the papers in front of him. Flipping through Richard Chu's background information, his brows began to furrow. He glanced up at the man in front of him with his sharp gaze as he said, "I want to buy Richard Chu's mansion. Please do whatever you can to transfer the ownership of that property to me."

The lawyer's eyes shot wide open as his body began to shake. His breath became shorter as he replied through his stuttering voice, "But... Mr. Winchester, I don't think I can..."

All of a sudden, Dean got up from his chair and threw the document of Richard Chu down to the floor. Then, he made his way around the table while his hand was busy drawing out the gun from his back. He came to stop in front of the lawyer at the same time he placed the tip of his gun against the sweaty forehead of the trembling man. "I am not in a good mood today. Either do as I said, or you don't have to head back home."

The lawyer was left with no choice as fear struck him. He bowed his head and then left the room quickly leaving Dean Winchester stood still. 

Placing his gun back onto the table, he sighed out loud. His secretary's voice suddenly drew his attention. "Mr. Winchester, the clothes that you told me to buy is here." Dean turned around and took the bag from his secretary before she bowed down to him then leaves the room. 

A sudden madness raised inside of him the moment he thought of Giselle. He couldn't help, but to take out his phone and check up the CCTV cameras inside of his penthouse. The reason he didn't want her to leave the house was that he ripped her underwear last night, which would leave her with nothing under. He didn't want her to go around while she looked so messed up like that.

His eyes scanned his phone screen, only to see her was walking around, going from one room to another, checking everything as if it was her own place. He clenched his teeth before he shoved his phone back into his blazer's pocket. Rushing out of the room with a bag in his hand, he demanded towards Ivan, "Cancel everything I have on the schedule today." 

"Yes, boss," said Ivan as he and Leo began to follow their boss. 

Dean paused in his step then turned to glare at both of them. "Do not follow me around today. It's annoying." He said shortly before he left without any further explanation. 

As soon as he arrived back to his penthouse, he motioned all of his five men to leave. The hallway was left quiet while he stood holding onto the doorknob. His brows were tied up while his forehead formed a few lines. His heart sped up in the excitement leaving him with confusion.

This is bullshit. What is wrong with me? Why is my heart acting weird again? Fucking hell, everything is pissing me off.

He thought then scanned his thumb on the door handle. Swinging the door wide open, he took a few steps in. As the door closed behind his back, Dean began to make his way towards the bedroom. When he didn't see her in there, he came back out with a confused expression. While he was searching for her in the workout room, a sound of the door being closed caught his ear. Dean dropped the bag and wasted no time to run at a fast pace towards the door.

He sprinted out of the penthouse to the hallway to hear the fire exit door being closed. He bit his bottom lip in furious at the same time he started to chase after her. 

"Giselle Chu!" He yelled from the top of the stair as he ran down the stairs skipping a few steps at a time. As soon as he spotted her was running down with barefoot, Dean raised his voice, "Stop running!" He jumped off of a few stairsteps as he got closer to her. Her short legs didn't let her escape in time the moment his big hand pulled the hoodie backward.

She screamed breathlessly when she could no longer run. "Let me go, stupid fucking bastard! You are a fucking psychopath!" She raised her voice at the same time she punched his chest and slapped him with full force.

Dean's face felt numb after receiving two consecutive slaps from hers. His strong arms pulled her waist closer before he bent down to toss her small body over one of his shoulders. He breathed loudly and then raised his free hand up to slap her butt caused her to yelp in pain. "A psychopath?" He repeated through his gritted teeth. 

Without hesitation, he started to make his way back up the stairs while he was carrying her with one arm. Giselle kicked the air aggressively. She cursed him nonstop until they arrived back in the penthouse.

Throwing her onto the sofa in the living room, Dean sent her a deadly look. He raised one of his hands up to point at her face, in a threatening manner, when she tried to get up. "Don't you dare." He said coldly. 

Giselle saw the look he gave her. It sent a chill down her spine. Shrugging her shoulder in furious, she sat up and decided to stop disobeying him. Her eyes watched his back as he turned to walk away. A few seconds later, he came back with a bag in his hand. While she shifted her gaze away, he handed her the bag. 

Apart from her found it ridiculous. How could someone buy her a gift after he had just raped her? What kind of a kindergarten apologize was that? Which part of his brain did he even use? She wrinkled her brows and then smacked his hand away caused the bag to drop.

Standing up immediately, she said to him in a mocking tone of voice, "I don't want your dirty gift."

Dean scoffed and then kicked the bag away. He nodded a few time then replied, "Dirty?" His eyes started to travel down toward the zipper of her jeans before he smirked. "Don't tell me... you are wearing that torn up panties from last night."

Giselle's cheeks began to burn. Without realizing, she raised her hand up to slap his face again. "Shut your fucking dirty mouth up!" 

His face turned aside with the force of her hand. As he turned back to look at her, he blinked slowly once. "Didn't you suck this dirty mouth of mine last night?" His hand grabbed the hoodie and pulled her closer to him. "You are wearing my dirty hoodie too. So... why not just take it off?" His husky voice lowered as his eyes traveled to her lips.

Clenching her teeth in anger, she raised both of her hands up to tried to pull his hair. As she got on her tiptoe to reach his hair, Dean pushed her back instantly, making her fall down onto the sofa. He stared her from head to toe before he spun around when a weird feeling creeping upon him. 

His heart started to flutter as his cheeks felt warmer. Fuck, this feeling again. I hate her. He told himself. Clearing his throat loudly, he demanded. "Change your clothes, and then leave." 

Giselle wasted no time to get up and went to take the bag that was lying on the ground. In the bathroom, she stared at the bloody broken mirror. Meanwhile, she was changing, she asked herself. 

I wondered if he broke this mirror. The blood looked fresh too. That stupid man... He deserves it. He should feel bad for what he had done towards me. Stupid bitch. I will not give a shit about you anymore. I was going to thank you for saving me from getting shot, and you bitch raped me. Who the fuck would do such a thing? Fucking bitch! Once I leave here, I will never ever going to see you again.

Taking a new bra and panties out of the bag, Giselle felt a sudden embarrassment. She groaned in her throat before she squeezed her eyes shut. She took a deep breath then opened her eyes back up to put them on. "Stupid," She said underneath her breath. Looking through the bag, she saw a black dress with a bow on each sleeve. "Not bad," She mumbled.

When she came back out, Giselle made her way straight up to the door, getting ready to leave. Dean's voice caused her to pause in her step. "If you want your phone and purse back, just go to the receptionist in the lobby." She didn't bother to reply before she continued walking closer to the door. As soon as she grabbed the door handle, Dean's voice began again. This time, it was closer, right behind her back. "See you again, whenever and wherever I desire."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 75.3K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
3.5K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
50K 663 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...
435K 9.3K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...