Since I've Reincarnated as th...

بواسطة black07messenger

TITTLE: Since I've Reincarnated as the Villainess' Father, I'll Shower My Wife and Daughter in Love WARNING:... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Side Story 01
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Side Story 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49.5
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 and 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62-63
Update
Side Story 4: The Madame's Blissful Moment
Chapter 64 - 65
Chapter 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - Side Story: 5
Announcement Chacha

Chapter 45

3.1K 114 0
بواسطة black07messenger

“Father!”

Laurier charged at me as soon as I opened the door. I reflexively smiled and bent down to scoop her up. 

“Laurier. Did you like your classes today?”

“Yes! How are you?”

My daughter who worries about me is adorable. I suppressed the urge to cry out and inwardly think to myself of how much of a good girl she is to do so at this age. 

“I’m doing okay. All my exhaustion blows away when I see you and your mother, though.”

“Yay!”

Laurier smiles happily at my words… Dear god, the smile of my wife and daughter is the best way to be rejuvenated after a long day at work. I live for this priceless smile.  I thought about how blessed I was and enjoyed holding Laurier for a while.

“Do you want to go to a tea party with your father and mother?”

As I talked to Laurier about the Tea Party. She said with a smile that she was happy when I told her that it was a tea party that Sasha and I were going to together.

“I’m glad that father and mother are together!”

“More than just Sasha and Callis, His Majesty, the queen, and Selena are all going to be together.”

I’m not saying that I’m stunned that my butler Zeke was listening in, but…. Regardless, I’ll tell Laurier that I want her to have fun herself.

Even though this Otome game is probably going to drag in Laurier in the future, she doesn’t need to worry about it now. Of course, she will eventually have to make her own decisions, and that may include marriage.

At that, I can’t deny the situation of a political marriage. For a nobleman, it is important to increase networking by connecting houses together, but…

Of course, there is a little resistance to marrying my daughter as a father, but I can’t show that side of myself to her for the rest of my life. I don’t want to destroy the father figure I have had towards Laurier until now.

“So, what do you think? Do you want to go with me?”

“Yes! Also, dad, can I have a favor.”

“What is it?”

As she turned to me and asked, she had an angelic smile on her face.

“I would like to have father’s snacks!”

“Haha, I can’t refuse your requests.”

I pat her head *pat-pat* and I agree with a smile. Of course, my inner thoughts  are too rough for Laurier’s. Leaving the decisions to them was the best idea I had.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

181K 22.2K 103
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
Old Men 18+ بواسطة Minnie

الخيال (فانتازيا)

42.9K 307 17
This story contains vulgar themes with old men and young women . Different storys . Enjoy .
Pᴀɪɴ & Cᴜʀᴇ بواسطة Subh

الخيال (فانتازيا)

1.4M 96.3K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
26.9K 615 9
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...