Accepted [Billie Eilish AU] [...

נכתב על ידי uhhidontknowwhoiam

Just read it. BILLIE IS A SUBMISSIVE Disclaimer: Smut Swearing gxg Mature scenes First Chapter Out: March 26t... עוד

Cast for Accepted
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34/35|

|13|

4.4K 124 190
נכתב על ידי uhhidontknowwhoiam

AG POV

"I'm sorry, you what?" Mom said. I look down as I sit on the couch. "Anna." Mom said my name. "Yes?" I muttered.

"You really put your hands on Billie, like enough to give her bruises? She told me she left because her mother was sick, so you hitting her is the real reason she left?" Mom looked at me and all she earned was a nod from me.

"Entonces eres estúpida o tonta? (so are you stupid or dumb?)"

"I'm sorry, I apologized, I promise you I did." I tell her. "You think a damn sorry is gonna let you slide for that? Do you know how serious this is, Anna? She could call the police on you and have you arrested."

"Look, I already feel bad about it enough." I say.

"Good. Feel bad about it. This is not you, this is not my daughter. Oh my god," Mom stands up and her trembling hands running through her hair.

"And this is exactly why I didn't tell you about your father, you're becoming just like him!" She yells.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "He was abusive too! I thought if I didn't tell you, you wouldn't be like that also, but I guess was wrong."

"Well, maybe if you told me, I wouldn't have did it."

"SO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT SOMEONE HIT ME JUST FOR YOU TO GET THROUGH YOUR BRAIN THAT YOU DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS ON PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE? THAT'S COMMON SENSE." She yells. (A/n: mama snapped)

"Call her." She says. "I did, she hasn't been picking up the phone."

"This is your mess to clean up." She says.

"If we're talking about messes, then let's talk about you. What the fuck is up with you sleeping with coach? He's married!"

"You don't get to switch the subject, me sleeping with someone is less worse than you being an abuser." She says.

"I'm not an abuser!" I defend myself. "Then what are you? Huh? You hit the little girl for no damn reason, all because you were having bad days."

I sigh leaning back into the couch. "I don't even know you anymore, first you go missing, then you storm out on me and now you're hitting people?" Mom scoffs.

I still don't say anything, and she clears her throat, "Starting right now, the only thing you will do is train for your game, no parties, no friends over, only training."

"Wow, you aren't taking my phone away." I say sarcastically.

"No, because you are going to call Billie and find a way to get her back here." Mom tells me.

"To what? Make up?" I ask. "No. So I can apologize for my daughter's dumbass decisions." Mom walks out of my sight and slams her bedroom door.

My phone rings with Mia and I pick it up. "Billie left!?" She yells before I can even get a hello in.

"Y-yeah. How'd you know?" I ask. "Paps got a picture of you two in the airport, it's on TMZ and insta." She says.

"That's just great." I say sarcastically. "Why'd she leave?" She asks.

"Uhh, her mother's sick." I say and I feel the sudden urge to vomit. "Hey Mia, I'm gonna call you back." I say hanging up the phone. I rush into my bathroom and hurl my guts out into the toilet, there it is again, the blood.

I flush the toilet wiping my mouth and I grab my scrunchie putting my hair up. "What, are you pregnant now?" Mom stands by my door way.

"Excuse me?" I ask. "You've been throwing up pretty often Anna."

"Well, I can assure you I'm not pregnant." I tell her.

"So what's wrong with you?" She shrug. "Just a stomach bug." I lie.

"Well you have practice." She tells me. "I think I know that." I tell her and I push past her. I hear her leave my room in frustration. I change into my clothes for practice.

···

AG POV

I shoot the ball into the net. I get the ball and dribble back and forth to my right and left hand. I never went to practice, I'm not going near the damn couch or I'm gonna deck him.

I'm training in an empty court right next to the school where I usually practice. I could just walk over there, but I'm not. As I shoot another ball, I hear a car roll up and it catches my attention.

Is that Avery? I squint cursing at myself for not putting contacts in and forgetting my glasses. The car parks and out comes Avery, Mia, and Izzy.

Mia's skipping into the court and Avery asks "What are you skipping for?"

"Can I not skip? It's not illegal last time I checked." Mia answers. "Shut up, you fucking weirdos." Izzy tells them.

They walk up to me, "How'd you guys know I'd be here?" I ask. "We've been friends since we were little. We know you pretty well." Mia says.

"Well, what do you guys want?" I ask still dribbling the ball. "So... You didn't see it yet." Izzy confirms something.

"See what?"

"Okay, well this is awkward." Mia mutters. "What am I supposed to see?" I ask again. Izzy shoves her phone in my face and I blink a few times adjusting my eyes to what I'm seeing.

"What the fuck?" I say when I see the photos.

"Is that my mom?" I ask. "Yeah, pretty sure that's your mom." Avery says.

I grab her phone and I scroll down and I see the multiple pictures of my mom and my coach. Mom's bedroom has a balcony and the sliding doors to get to the balcony are see through meaning someone was able to get clear view of her and coach fucking.

The pictures aren't blurry and nothing's being censored. You can clearly see who it is.

I look at the captions and the news articles for ESPN.

'New love triangle, basketball star AG McDaniel's mother and her coach exclusive photos.'

'Kentucky's basketball team's coach had an affair with team captain's mother.'

"No, no, no, this can't be happening," I mutter. "I'm fucking ruined! Damn it!" I yell.

"Calm down AG." Avery tells me. "Calm down!? This is it, my career is fucking over!

"Look, you're getting yourself heated, ahh, it'll be okay."

"No it won't! My mom's a freaking idiot. I'm gonna lose everything, my sponsors? God!" I panic.

I walk out of the basketball court and I hear Mia behind me. "You better not be going over there. There's paps over there!" She says.

I ignore her and I arrive at where I'm supposed to be practicing and I see the cameras and the flashes and they see me, then the questions are thrown at me.

"Have you heard?"

"What is like to know your mother is a homewrecker?"

"Are you quitting the team?"

"What are you doing now?"

I push past them roughly and I see him and he see me. "Look, I can explain." He starts. I walk up to him, this damn man is the reason why I'm like this, why Billie's gone. He needs to pay, I want him to pay.

I crack my knuckles and I punch him in the face. He stumbles back and tries to swing at me but I push him to the ground.

I know my mother, and she wouldn't do something like this without thinking. So he had to persuade her somehow, my mother is so gullible sometimes, and he took advantage of that.

"Let me explain!" He spits out blood. "Fuck you!" I tell him before gutting him in the stomach.

He huddles over in pain and I throw a punch targeting his jaw and I feel arms pulling me back.

"Calm down, listen to my voice. Shh, it'll be fine. Just calm down." Izzy holds me restraining me from getting to him.

"I'm sorry, okay." He stands in front of me and I grunt trying to break me from Izzy's strong hold on me.

"I fucking quit!"

So.. how y'all day been?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

303K 7.7K 42
"yo, Athena, get over here" I turned my head and saw Billie. The last time we properly talked was like middle school, and she was just asking for an...
29K 418 8
There will be smut and some g!p in this book :) I don't really have an update schedule, I dont want any of my writing to seem rushed so im just gonna...
139K 5.8K 30
(Fully rewritten) Emilia Parker lost her best friend two months ago, so her life isn't exactly on the good side. On her way from work she encounters...
126 5 16
A lesbian love story between two senior girls, Billie and Kiri. First book hope you like it.