Little Shadows

By LittleNoodleRaven67

You have a twisted life, and you're in an orphanage because you're parents died in a terrible car accident... More

The Tree
His Name
Oh Great, Here we Go Again!
Nice Goat Dads and...Imposters?!
Something's a Little...Fishy Here
An Unexpected Surprise
Meeting the Golden Cinnamon Roll
New Friends
Here's the Plan!
Mist, Memories, Mushrooms, and Rats
Lemme Axe You A Question...
The Castle
Knife to Meet You?
Flames and Comfort?
Chara
Meeting the Gang
The Backstab
The Book
Dealing With Dreams and Squids
A/n
Birthday
The Dreamscape
Gravitytale or Underfalls?
The Conversation
The Deal
The Mystery Shack
Fear and Shadows
Something Strange
We Meet Again
Sweet Dreams
Behind the Mask
Blossoms of Hope
Forget-Me-Not (Part One)
Forget-Me-Not (Part Two)
Forget-Me-Not (Part Three)

Er, Batfang the Jerk?

2K 73 119
By LittleNoodleRaven67

(A/n): this pic is too funny, I had to put it on here. Also, this art belongs to somebody that is not me.

》Your P.O.V《

"(Y/n)? Did that rat on your head...just speak?" Asked Nightmare, his voice low and quiet.

I turned my head to look at him. "Wha--" I said, but Batfang cut me off.

"Uh, squeak squeak!" The cute rat shouted, looking around like a little scout.

Nightmare stared at the top of my head where Batfang was supposed to be. I could feel the creature trembling from how intense Nightmare's gaze was.

"Rats don't necessarily say squeak?" Nightmare said to Batfang, his face looking a bit suspicious.

"...a'ight, fine. Ya got me, sir," Batfang squeaked. Just by the tone of his voice, I knew he was crossing his arms.

I sighed, taking Batfang off my head, and holding him in my hands. I lifted him up a little, and he stood on my palms.

"Nightmare, meet Batfang."

Batfang crossed his arms with a smirk. "Heya, land octopus. How's your day, bro?"

Nightmare's eye twitched, and he glared daggers at the rat. "First of all, don't call me that. Second of all, you're as annoying as Dust when he eats too much ketchup beans."

"Shush, octopus. I don't want to hear it," he squeaked calmly, flicking his tail.

Nightmare's glare sharpened, and he whipped his head toward. He began walking to who knows where.

"(Y/n), follow me, and shut that rat up for me please."

"Uhm...alright," I shifted my hands awkwardly as Batfang clambered back onto my shoulder. After, I followed Nightmare, still feeling awkward for what just happened.

Through the giant hall, lavender banners hung from the walls, while waving quietly to one another. The moon shone brilliantly through one of the windows, halfway to a full moon.
The moonlight casted halfway across the hall, illuminating Nightmare's slipper.

And it was utterly strange, because as the light hugged him, his goop became a fascinating color. Almost like raven feathers in sunlight; dark blueish-green-purple.

It was so intriguing, that I almost stopped walking to reach for the slipper to see if the moonlight changed the texture.

I stopped myself from doing that, and instead focused my thoughts on what happened earlier.

You know, the strange conversation between Night and Bat.
Shortly after, I shot my thoughts at Batfang.
Batfang!

Yeah, (Y/n)?

Why did you insult him like that? If you can even talk to him in the first place...that means he's MY FRICKING SOULMATE!

Oh, (Y/n), I have no clue what you're talking about.

Ugh, Bat! Don't lie! I was LITERALLY right there!

...oh alright, fine. It's because I was ordered by my master, the one I had before I stumbled upon your dad, that I was to be snappy and cool towards anyone's soulmate.

...What?!

Ha, I knew that your reaction would be that. Tis why I did not tell you before.

What the heck, Batfang!

Before any of us could reply any further, Nightmare spoke.

"We've arrived at the First Chill Room, also known as FCR," he professed, stopping in front of some sort of door way.

"...FCR...?" I questioned, wondering why in the world that was even a name for a living room.

"Yes...FCR. We were lazy enough to name it that. Can't change it for some stupid reason," Nightmare replied.

I nodded, and he gestured for me to go first. I nodded again, hesitantly walking in the door way.

My eyes widened when I saw a couple of skeletons  chilling on a couch watching a horror movie. In the movie, there were two little girls standing in the hallway with doors.

The skeletons didn't notice me, and Nightmare appeared next to me. He gave me the look of "shh, do as I say to survive."
He nodded toward the couch, and began making movements with his hands of which I completely understood.

I nodded, and began crawling behind the couch. I had no idea why Nightmare didn't just...tell the skeletons not to kill me. Maybe he was planning something else?

Once I got to the end, Nightmare stood behind the couch, staring down at the skeletons, resting his arms on the top.

I watched as the skeletons were still staring intently at the movie, not noticing Nightmare.

Nightmare slipped an evil grin. "Heeere's Nighty!!" He bellowed, flipping over the couch. He also made the television flicker on and off, and the movie completely went black.

I heard screeching, and someone else screamed like a little girl.
The couch began flying, and went back to its place.

"Holy OREOS, Nightmare! Don't do that!" Shouted a skeleton I've never seen before. He wore black and white, a large white X crossing over his chest. Also, he had the fluffiest scarf I've ever seen in my life.

...I'mma call him Crossy Skunk.

Nightmare chuckled, and Crossy Skunk gave him the grumpy look. I suddenly noticed Horror silently staring at me, him being the only one to notice I was here.

"Cross, was that you that screamed like a little girl?" The hooded skeleton asked.

Cross(?) crossed his arms. "Shut up, Dust," he murmured. Dust began laughing for some reason, and Horror was still staring at me.

"Dust, were you the one that screamed like a goat?!" Cross spat back, and Dust stopped laughing.

They glared at eachother for a good solid minute, and then started fighting over a bag of chips.

Horror was still staring at me.

"GuYs, I'm BaCk--" a new skeleton said from all the way to the left of me.

I turned to look at him glitching intensely while staring at me. He dropped a box of pizza(but it didn't land on the floor because a little white dog came out of nowhere and took it). I hid behind Nightmare, afraid Glitchy Boi was gonna hurt me.

"N-n-Nightmare, wh-wHy iS thEr-ErE a hU-hUmAn hErE?" Glitchy Boi asked, glitching more.

Dust and Cross stopped fighting each other, and snapped their heads my direction. "What?!" They blurted in unison. There was utter silence for some time, and I hugged Nightmare in fear that they would attack me.

The silence was broken when Nightmare cleared his voice.
"Guys, meet (Y/n)."

There was silence once again, until Horror said :"why is she here though?"

(A/n): lol, I am so sorry for the wait guys. I've been quite busy-ish(?) lately, and couldn't decide on how I would right this chapter. There are A LOT more chapters on there way, so stay tuned. :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 72 18
For some reason, Ink, the Creator and Protector of the Sans AUs, has decided that some of the Sanses of the Multiverse should go to highschool again...
157K 4K 47
you are once a normal girl who loves to play with your friends and you always enjoyed them until your friends decided to back stabbed you and your on...
5.6K 365 10
"Please just... leave me alone..." Maybe that was the last straw for me, the last beating I could take before it finally kicked me off the edge. The...
243K 5.3K 31
Your life is miserable. Lets just put it at that. Your parents died at the age of 3, your foster parents abuse you, you are ridiculed at school, and...