Kaminari centric oneshots (wh...

By BlowingYourMind

Kaminari whump, fluff, and angst. Kaminari is my absolute favorite character, so I'm making a book featuring... More

Falling asleep during movie night
Kaminari's Flu
Kaminari shuts down Mineta
Sleepwalking
Chargers please
Airplane mode
Nightmares
Abused
Abused pt. 2
4 Times Kaminari's friends gave him their hoodies
Bullied
Turned to a kid
Turned Into A Kid pt.3
Turned Into a kid pt.2
Turned Into A Kid, Conclusion
Testing Anxiety
Swimming Is Not Kaminari's Thing
Aizawa Is Just A Sleepy Man Child Confirmed
Sleepwalking... Again
Freckles
Winter Break
Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.
Vaccination Day
Parents Day
Good With Kids
Allergies
Road Trip!
Girl For A Day
Girl... For more then 1 Day (Pt.2)
Girl... For more than 1 day (Pt.3)
Girl...For more than 1 day (pt.4)
Girl... For more than 1 day (conclusion.)
Dick on my face
Traitor and savior
Picking up the pieces
Cat Issues
Cat issues, Ending
Birthday
Thank You!

Girl... For more than 1 day (pt.5, I think.)

3K 125 122
By BlowingYourMind

Summary: Periods suck ass.

A\N: I'll admit, this is pretty rushed and unedited. Looking at the bright side, I did start on the fake dating AU. I'll let y'all know when it's posted.

Kirishima was the first to wake up. 

He groggyly sat up from the floor, rubbing his eyes. Wait, the floor? He looked around, only to realize that he was in Kaminari's room. Right. After the... Events... From yesterday, Kaminari was sent to the office to have a talk with principle Nezu, who announced that he would decide Mineta's punishment after looking over his files.

One thing was for sure, Mineta would no longer be staying in the dorms, apparently his mother picked him up yesterday. Man, Kirishima felt bad for that mom. After Kaminari spoke with the principle, Aizawa sent them back to the dorms for the rest of the day.

Of course, they all went to Kaminari's dorm without question. Denki was still pretty shaken up, but he was strong, he assured them he would get over it. Kirishima put it upon himself to keep an eye out, just to make sure Denki wasn't underplaying the situation. 

Him, Mina, and Bakugo ended up staying through the night at the dorm, Bakugo, of course, was the first to fall asleep. Which is why he didn't get annoyed when worried classmates started knocking on the door to check in on Kaminari.

None of the classmates seemed to be well informed on what happened that day, judging by their questions. Sero was the first to drop by, giving them all their homework and cursing out Mineta when Mina explained. He ended up leaving shortly after. Then came the girls, then Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki. Really, it was nice that people cared, but they just wanted peace and quiet.

Finally, the visits stopped. Aizawa made his nightly rounds and simply allowed them to continue with their sleepover, even if it was strictly against dorm policys. The higher ups could take their dorm policy and shove them up their asses. (Sorry, a little triggered while writing this.)

Kirishima yawned for a second time, meeting eyes with Bakugo, who appeared to have just opened his eyes, his crimson gaze was hazy from sleep. "Mornin' Bakubro," Eijiro pulled himself up using the base of the bed. Bakugo silently sat up from the bean bag. A nice change of pace compared to his usual explosive nature.

Kirishima furrowed his eyebrows as he looked around the room shrouded in morning light. "Hey, where's Mina?-"

 The dorm door opened quietly, Ashido backed into the room silently, cringing when the door made a squeaking noise when it closed. She froze dead in her tracks when she turned around to see the two boys staring at her with raised eyebrows. Looks like Kirishima's question was answered.

" The fuck were you pinky?" Bakugo grumbled, eyes falling to the plastic bag held in her hand. 

She swung the bag behind her back to keep it from his prying eyes. "No where! I was just-"

"Cut the shit. What's in the bag?"

Mina bit her lip, slowly setting the bag to the floor. "Well you see... " she gestured to the bed where Kaminari lay, sleeping peacfully, drooling onto the pillow that he clutched. 

Kirishima did a once over of the blonde. Everything seemed normal... Wait. Kirishima's eyes shot back down to the blooming blood stain on the sheets. Kaminari grumbled a little, shifting in his sleep and shit, there was more blood.

 "I didn't want to tell you cuz' I know he would be mortified!" Mina wailed, shaking Eijiro's shoulders violently. "And worst of all, there's no way in hell he's wearing tampons! He'll be terrified! Heck, I know I was the first time I shoved it up my-"

 "Oookkkaaayy," Kirishima smiled sheepishly, pulling the girl away from him. "Look, we need to wake him up, it would be unmanly to just leave him in a puddle of his own blood." 

 Bakugo scoffed, already on his way to the door. " You fuckers do that. "

 "H-hey! You can't just leave us!" 

 Bakugo shot a glare to Mina "wake him up. I'll be back, calm the fuck down." And with that, Katsuki slammed the door behind him.

 Kirishima shrugged when Mina shot him a questioning look. "I dunno, let's just do what he says." The red head moved to the bed, shaking Kaminari's shoulder gently. "Kami, bro, time to wake up."

 The blonde whined, whacking Kirishima's hand away. "Leave me alone" he slurred, burying his head in the pillow. His long, tangled hair was probably one of the worst cases of bed head Eijiro had ever seen. 

 Mina tugged his hair, dragging him out of his sleep. "Get up, hoe!"

 Denki shot up, Mina released her grip on his hair. It took him a few seconds to gain his bearings, groaning and leaning over to clutch his stomach. "Uhhhggg, I feel like shit-" his golden eyes widened when they landed on the blood stain on his bed and sweatpants. "What the fuck!"

 " Hey, hon, chill. It's okay, your just on your period. " Ashido reassured, this didn't seem to calm Kaminari down very much. He flushed bright red, Kirishima couldn't tell if he was more fearful of humiliated. 

 "Umm, I'll just leave..."

 " The fuck you dont, " Mina pulled Kirishima by his arm closer to them, pointing to the bed. "Grab those sheets and put them in the laundry bin." 

 Kirishima didn't dare argue back, ripping the sheets off when Denki stood up. It didn't take very long for Bakugo to basically kick the door down, stomping into the room, own bag in hand. 

Kirishima jolted in surprise "oh, you came back!"

 Bakugo rolled his eyes " 'course I did. " 

Mina eyed the bag "bakubabe, whatcha got there?"

" These? " he held up the bag with an arched eyebrow. "I figured the pikafuck would need them, no way in hell was he gonna wear fucking tampons." Bakugo's nose scrunched up in mock disgust as he pulled a box of pads from the bag, throwing them to Kaminari, who fumbled over the box.

Mina gushed " oh. My. God. Bakugo! That's to sweet! " Kirishima shot him a thumbs up "manly!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes for a second time. "Whatever, better not be late to class, morons." The ash blonde stalked across the room, grabbing the laundry basket with the stained sheets before storming back out of the door. 

They watched in stunned silence. "Wow okay... That was oddly nice. Okay Kami, you can go ahead and go to the restroom, I'll grab your uniform." Mina was already raffling through Denki's nightstand. Kaminari escaped the room, head held down.

"Geez, poor dude." Kirishima sighed " hopefully he won't be like this for too much longer. "

Mina hummed in agreement, pulling out the skirt she gave him. She opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by the booming voice outside. "Kaminari! What are you doing in the hallway not clothed in school uniform! " 

"Shit is that-"

"Yeah, I'm still grabbing stuff, so you go help Kami."

Kirishima was already slipping through the door to observe the scene in front of him. Iida yelled at a clearly embarrassed Kaminari, making chopping hand motions while lecturing him. He didn't seem to notice Denki's delema. Kaminari's back was facing Iida as he leaned against the wall, slowly walking away.

"Iida, I got it from here man, why don't you go lecture Todoroki, I swear I saw him without his slippers on a little while ago."

Iida nodded, already stomping off. Kirishima would have to say sorry to Todoroki later. Now, students were curiously poking their heads out from their dorms. They weren't out of the woods yet. Kirishima pulled Kaminari, back to chest, so no one would notice the blood stain. He seemed to successfully block him from veiw, because no one approached them as they waddled off awkwardly.

 "Thanks" Kaminari pulled away, holding his stomach as if he was about to spill its contents out onto that bathroom floor. 

Kirishima's grin was strained "no prob, are you in pain?"

" Yeah, hurts like hell. " 

Mina entered the restrooms, holding a bundle of clothes. "Kiri, will you go ask Aizawa for pain meds? He always has some. " 

Eijiro left after rubbing a few circles on Kaminari's tense back. It didn't take too long to find their homeroom teacher, sipping on his coffee at the otherwise bare kitchen table.

"Kirishima," he greeted, not looking up from his newspaper. "What seems to be the issue?" 

" Oh, ummm, advil? Please? "

Shota only set down his mug, flipping the newspaper. " May I ask why?"

"Kami started his period, he seemed to be in a lot of pain..."

Aizawa took in the information, nodding with a cringe. He shuffled to the farthest cabnet, unlocking it to get the bottle of Advil. The medicine cabinet always remained locked, though Kirishima tried not to ponder on why it was. 

 "Here, tell him he can sit out on training." 

 Eijiro thanked him, taking the bottle. Now that he thought about it, the girls always sat out of training at least once a month. Maybe it was because their own menstruation cycles were bothering them? Wow, this whole 'best friend being turned into a girl' thing was really opening his eyes.

The rest of the day went on as normal, Kaminari still being highly embarrassed, though Kirishima didn't mind at all, and neither did anyone else. Bakugo even returned his sheets later that night, Mina looked at him with stars in her eyes, begging him to tell her how he managed to get the stain out without a trace.

It worried Kirishima that Bakugo knew how to erase blood stains so well. 

He would ask him about that some other time.

The next few days were... Tough. Kaminari lashed out more than normal, and even ended up crying when they had to dissect a frog in sience. He sobbed more than Tsuyu did. 

There was also a point when he bleed through his skirt, though Kirishima had suspicions that Bakugo cleaned those ones out as well. What a mother hen. 

Those trying times lead up to that moment on Friday night, where the Bakusquad waited in anticipation for the announcement. Aizawa called them down to the commons room shortly after classes ended, no one else inhabited the room at the moment, meaning that they were probably advised to avoid it.

"I'm going to get to the point since I'm sure your all tired by now."

Aizawa wasn't wrong. A whole week at UA could do that to you.

"First of all, due to his unsavory actions, Mineta has been expelled from UA. "

Mina's jaw hit the floor "wait, your serious!? No more perverted grape?!"

She cheered as she high a fived everyone in the room, bouncing up to the teacher to hug him. He patted her back awkwardly, pulling away shortly after. "Second off, we managed to locate the kid who turned Kaminari's gender. You'll be seeing him tomorrow. "

It was Kaminari's turn to cheer.

Finally, some good news after a hellish week. Kirishima smiled to himself, it has been a while since they saw Kaminari so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 982 17
I haven't wrote a story in so long so I'm sorry if this sucks. Also this is set where Bakugo is 28 in this story, reader is 27. Yes there is smut/ le...
217K 5.7K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...
243K 6.7K 66
🍋 Bakugo is 25 living his best angry life when he meets a surprisingly shy yet outspoken girl introduced to him as Lore. 🍋 Watch them fall in love...
31K 1.2K 14
Denki Kaminari is a hopeless romantic, emphasis on hopeless. As Valentine's Day rolls around, Kaminari is once again reminded how he has still yet to...