[𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 �...

By ShadowWriter__

𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐮 Warning: This story is completely not from original but from my own idea that... More

Introduction and talking
Chapter 1 The first meeting
Chapter 2 First interview
Chapter 3 Fallacy's daughter
I'm back!
Chapter 4 mystery people
Chapter 5 I will protect you (Azure x Rufous)
Chapter 6 Why He care about me?
Chapter 7 The Mystery potion
Chapter 8 Always be friends forever (preview)
Chapter 8 Always be friends Forever
Announcements
Chapter 10: Feelings

Chapter 9 Azure Backstory's & The Truth

53 0 0
By ShadowWriter__

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍
A𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 isn't 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕. 𝙸𝚝's 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑lie 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Azure POV.

After a long walk with macabre, we decided to take a break And yes, I will tell you about my past. My story is complicated. Therefore, you should consider listening. Well is all begin...

It all started Since I was a little young innocent girl who wish always want to be
A Mechanic

pretty obvious right? heh, well I live with My brother name Acidic and my family either. I always thinking that my life is perfect but.. Not for long
So here is it.

Flashback POV.
4th Century

" Father! Mother! We're home! "

" My little kids come home "

" How is our dearest kids? "

" The Teacher said that I can be a great mechanic in the future! Like you daddy! "

" How wonderful "

A young little girl blue hair with beautiful light eyes shine like a diamond. She is kind, cute, honest, has courage. Although maybe a little scared sometimes. She lives in a small hut with her family, although living in the hut is not that bad. Base of your family Have enough positions in the middle level.

She always thought that she has a perfect life, perfect family but until
One day.. The world play a prank on her like it was a joke. She got a news that her village got attacked by The Vampires. When she heard the news She was so frightened that she didn't dare to move her legs out of the house. Because she probably knows well about her fate in the future immediately. Which is now midnight There was no sign that her parents had not yet returned. She therefore worried that What happened to her parents? She wants to ask her brother Why haven't our parents returned yet? But she doesn't dare to mess with her brother much Because what you are watching is very unhealthy Her brother is smoking dimmer. She then approached the elder before picking the dimmer from her brother's hand.

" Why don't you worry about our parents!? And stop smoking! "

When his sister had already abandoned his cigarette He is so angry that his sister did that to him. Causing a serious quarrel between 𝐡𝐞𝐫 and brother Until the eldest brother took the flower pot out and accidentally threw it into the face of his sister Therefore causing his sister to be seriously injured in the face Making her face full of blood..

𝐖𝐡𝐲..
𝐰𝐡𝐲..!
.
.
.
.
𝐖𝐡𝐲..!!!
𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟***𝐢𝐧𝐠 "𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭"
𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞
.
.
.
.
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧.. 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐧
𝑴𝒚 𝒐𝒘𝒏...
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭
.
.
.
.
𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗱..
𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫.. 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧.. 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.. 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱
𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱..

Present

" 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦.. 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡? 𝐻𝑒ℎ..
𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦
𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍
𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦.. "

A couple of minutes of the story, theres a calling my name from Macabre whose is already to head back to searching the castle of king vampire, Fallacy then I stood up and walks up to him

" 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑞𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑀𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑏𝑟𝑒 "

" 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝?
𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 "

" 𝑂ℎ 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟.. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦.. "

" 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 "

First, Macabre and I set out on our journey to search for the castle, along with cruzar as well, but anyway, however the situation is, stay tuned. There may be dangers that lie ahead of us without even taking precedence. Therefore, I have a plan ahead of time and my weapons are prepared in case of we needed.

' 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝐶𝑟𝑢𝑧𝑎𝑟. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑏𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜
𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 - 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 '

Fallacy POV.

After a bit of small conversation between me and encre finish. I left the library to walk enter through the hallway. While I was walking each window shines through the glass from the moonlight tonight. The curtains swayed like a gentle breeze.

This time is the quietest time. Because this time was 11pm, no one would do anything in the middle of the night except encre alone, but this night turned into a sound night unlike any other night, which was strange, it sounded like something.

Falling from a height, falling down And it was also behind me. At first I planned to not look, but normally Suave wouldn't follow me at this time. If he followed, it would have been strange. Because by now he should have slept I let out a light sigh. Before deciding to look back to see what sound was falling from a high place. But found only the fallen vase which was broken I take a look around. There's still nothing only curtains that are swayed and the light from the moon right now.

" Why does the vase was fallen down from the higher place? Even though it still
Completely in a good position "

I stare at it for minute before turned back around found someone was in front of me
wearing a hats and outfits like a hunter and their points a gun at me

" You! disaster creature! Today is the day that it will
be your last very suffer pain death of you! "

" Tsk. Talking to yourself too much? "

" Then we will see about that "

I got some intruder have enter my castle even though I have no clues how SHE find the location but she thinks that I'm not that smart to set some trap surprise for her.

Sharp eyes glanced at the other side with an expression that did not show the slightest bit of fear. Although she is known for hunting vampires inferior to King Asgor's right hand. But this is all he needs to be afraid of? terribly inconsistent. All of a sudden, all the curtains blocked all the light from the windows, leaving only darkness covering the two of them. And of course, normal monsters couldn't see at all, giving that fallacy a huge advantage.

The sound of shuffling footsteps echoed throughout the hall that seemed to be in a hurry to find someone. with a tired voice.

" M'Lord! M'LORD! Where are you there are intruder in the castle!! "

Suave raised his voice as best he could to finding his lord. But there seemed to be no reply from that, so the close friend became very worried. and a clear liquid began to flow on his face. because he was in a state of anxiety and fear No matter how much he called, he refused to show his face.

Before he stopped running, his knees fell to the ground in exhaustion and took a deep breath. In order to relax so that his face doesn't flush.

" I still wonder where he is..but everyone was asleep I don't want to wake up someone "

A long path of the forest everytime they gone deeper it clearly all the darkness starting to cover around of them. The sound of horse feet clattering along the dirt path towards the target, Encre and curzar, it took a long time until dusk arrived. Some soldiers began to judge, telling azure, the leader

" Sir Azure! I think we should head back! It's getting dark and it might be more dangerous if we still wandering around here! "

" 𝑫𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚? 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈. "

" But Sir! It's too risky if we still here! "

" 𝑺𝒐? 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒆? 𝑰𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒄𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 "

" E-Eh? "

" 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.. "

lower voice than others had said, causing the surrounding atmosphere to be filled with silence until a sweet voice greeted him that her friend.

" 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆?

" 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭.. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝. "

" 𝑨𝒉.. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖. "

" 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐫.

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 "

Azure know him a bit better that on the outside he look like a monster that he can literally rip anyone head in anytime he want to but some reason azure want to know him more because he seem like sort of lonely guy.

Unlike Rufous even he act nice toward her but someone else he can be such a cruel person. She smile gently when macabre decided to stand up and speak against her just because of her words.

And after the moment of silence she finally speak up and tell him that

" 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖..

" 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞.. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨. "

" 𝑨𝒉.. 𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 "

Azure kinda feel ashamed and guilty about her behaviour lately, luckily she must thanks to macabre that warn her to watch her mouth without thinking about the consequence would come.

Azure and Macabre have a different career and techniques of becoming the great leader but of that happening early was a lesson for her to think before saying.

A gentle breeze blew past the quiet night. But that doesn't affect the journey much. But it seems that some soldiers are already starting to get thirsty. She saw that it seemed that the journey could not continue. So she decided to take a seat to relax and travel later, a thin figure slowly laying down on the green grass. with a log leaning against her back Before her cloudless sky-blue eyes closed her eyes and took a deep breath to relax
.

Some of the soldiers, with their exhausted journey, fell asleep unconsciously. But she did not mind what her soldiers would lie down to rest and save energy for the next morning. She opened her eyes again. She turned her sweet face to Macabre, who was resting, stretching his legs out tight to loosen the numb or inflamed tendons. She giggled quietly before starting to take some of conversation with him.

There was a quiet conversation between the two of them. The flames of the bonfire moved through the passage of time, illuminating the surroundings of all who were resting undisturbed.

The clash of swords and claws resounded throughout the castle. and was the source of the sound that led suave to Lord Fallacy when he heard the battle in the great hall. He hurriedly ran, shuffling his legs. The white gauntlet hurriedly opened it and was met with a sight in front of his that saw dark blood streaks all over the ground, and in front of her face was the wounded eterna, which she herself had left some wounds on fallacy.

Both of them became exhausted and exhausted. Because of the intense battle, Fallacy slowly walked away from her, one step at a time. On that occasion, eterna saw it as a good opportunity, so she grabbed the crossbow, aimed it into Fallacy's rear. Seeing that, Suave decided to run at it with full force and pushed Fallacy away until he suffered a blow from the hit crossbow. Fired from her with great force, Eterna saw that the situation was not right and hurriedly got up and ran away from the place.

The sight in front of Fallacy emerged so quickly that he didn't even realize it. Suave's body dropped to the ground as it was shot at his stomach. Seeing that, Fallacy quickly grabbed Suave's body, before reaching out a rough hand to touch his opponent's face. along with saying in a cracking voice,

" Suave!? What are you doing! "

" Cough.. don't you remember I promise you when I was still a little child. "

" Yes.. I still can remember that "

" Haha.. I will protect no matter how danger is it and I will keep safe until my very last breath, M'Lord "

" Don't you say that! You are going to be die soon! "

" M'Lord... I kept every promise to you that is considered a compensation for me to grow up like this. I would gladly thank you for all your kindness.. "

When Fallacy heard that word come from his mouth. He furrowed his brows tightly before raising suave up, speaking in an irritated tone.

" ...No, I won't let it happen again! "

The long robe began to transform into wings larger than his torso. swell up to fly out the door to the treatment room During the flight, Jasper opened the door to see what was going on outside. before seeing her father and her close servants fly away quickly. So she had a confused look on her face. before he began to spread his wings to follow the two of them with as fast as he could. But soon after leaving the room She saw a trail of blood that startled her, so she flew to see exactly what had happened while she was sleeping.

When she arrived, she was found suave lying on the bed. Seeing that, she ran up to him and held his hand tightly. Her heart began to tremble at the sight of a close friend lying wounded by an arrow. Fallacy saw her daughter begin to show a worried look on her face. before walking over and picking her up as softly as possible He may not be a good father. But he had tried his best.

She tried to wriggle out of her father's arms with all the strength she had, but failed. So she began to shoot each question at her father.

" Father! What happened!? Why is he laying down on the bed like that! Is he okay! "

" I'm sorry.. but I'm afraid I can't tell you about that, jasper "

" Why!? Why do you keep this from me everytime I wanted to know! What happens to him! "

" I know that you want to know what happens but.. you are too young to understand the situation right now. "

While these two were talking, there were several female servants. The maids rushed straight into the room as fallacy had commanded, absolutely prohibiting Jasper from entering if the suave hadn't gotten better.

The Next Morning

Encre wake up at the new sun rise up and she went down stair to eat some breakfast that maid or suave usually make in the morning but when she open the door no one was there and she curious that where is everyone today.

Her warrior scent started to feel something not right because she smell some blood near here but she needed to eat first before doing something else. After she finished all her breakfast that well hand made cooked by her hand for sure. She walking up the stair again but this time there is no drop of blood near the stair she walk. So she decided to walk to the nearby servants and asked about suave and the others, but got a very useless answer. because she had just woken up and hadn't heard any news this morning.

" 𝑂ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙? 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦? 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. "

So she didn't think much. Presumably, they might have something to do in the morning, without even telling her her. Encre walked downstairs again. before walking into a quiet garden and beautifully decorated vegetable garden And of course, there is still a painting that she left yesterday. So she picked up the brush and gently brushed it out again.

when she finished her masterpiece So she brought the stained brush to wash. The other hand was holding a glass of water. on the way she noticed someone staring at her through a window in the bushes. It might be a small thing, but to her it seems like something unusual. Someone must have sent someone to spy on her or fallacy.

But she chose to pretend to be invisible before walking into the kitchen. When she finished her personal errands, she walked up to her room. Thin hands stretched out from both sides slowly opened a large treasury box with the sword she found attached to her first. when someone might come and spy So she thought of teaching some. Because the aura that flew by didn't seem like a normal human being, it was probably the lunar's who sent it to see if she was alone or not. It's not familiar to her either.

She looked around to see if anyone was following her. Before walking to pick up the dark curtain, pull it out and tie it with another piece of cloth tightly. The free hand held the strapped cloth to something large and heavy enough to carry her downstairs. But to be sure, she pulled hard cloth to check But it appears that there is no movement. She didn't want to walk through the big door. For fear that she might get caught, must use a seemingly risky approach. But I've been through something like this and haven't had any problems.

She opened a window. before throwing the blankets out the window before throwing himself out, holding the blankets tightly and slowly Climbing down slowly and calmly, Fallacy's castle wasn't that small, it was very tall and massive, it was necessary to be conscious, not to be careless, but she felt the atmosphere outside and it was breathtaking, but she wouldn't have the time. Look at the beautiful view while she's climbing. when both feet touch the green grass she released her hand from the cloth and held the hilt of the sword.

before shuffling his legs and running towards the spot where she saw someone secretly then came to stop and hide behind a tree as a cover She was contemplating how to show up and deal with this guy. A slender finger came out, drawing out her plans. and draw a circle that resembles her and that spy, a thin hand lifted up her chin and thought for a moment. She came up with the plan that she wanted.

She brushed her hand. The ground will be smooth as before. before nodding his head a bit. that that person went to But whatever she calculated That person is still in the same position. don't move So she used this rhythm to climb up the tree, trying not to make as much noise as possible. Then grab a stone and throw it to distract the person. Seeing him come out of the bushes So she jumped out of the tree and pressed the man's head against the ground hard.

" 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒! 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤! "

She saw that this person wouldn't struggle at all. A thin hand grabbed the hood from his head. But Ther was shocked by what she saw.

" 𝐶𝑟𝑢𝑧𝑎𝑟? 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?"

" I-I.. ran away from grey "

" 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑐𝑎𝑏𝑟𝑒? "

" I was..but I got kidnapped by him "

Encre looked at her friend who had just recently met. It seemed that her condition probably went through a war with Grey so she had fewer wounds on her body. So she decided to lift the cruzar up and put her against the tree. She took out a bandage from her veil. before treating her wounds While doing first aid for the cruzar, she saw her making a sound like a burning pain. Even though the wound looks small but it was a serious wound.

" 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑐𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠? 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙. "

She praised her for being a very brave women who survived incredible danger. Although the cruzar was smaller than the encre, unlike azure, her heart was like precious gold.

At the library

Fallacy is now sitting alone in the library doing serenity along with reading some books. This is the story of the adventures of a boy who has to travel on a dangerous world. It was a favorite book suave read as a child while taking good care of him, with jasper later.

" Why would I be so idiot to let him got shoot by that stupid vampire hunter..

Am I.. going to lost my special person again? "

He talk to himself alone surrounding by bookshelf and fireplace infront of him. Actually, with all this time he was very care for his son and suave but he don't know how to act like one.

He didn't want to hurt anyone feeling at the first place but he is broken since he was a child because of his father, Lord Night. It's was his fault that made him become a monster that everyone have known. In deep of his heart he just want to have a friends that at least interest of his masterpieces that he created. until he found encre to see her fallacy, it was like seeing himself in his past, tainted with unforgettable pain.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.7K 57
You were that fire. It was always you. You showed me the way. You showed me the better path and lit the way. But like a candle... it doesn't burn for...
115K 3.1K 39
Encre was a French artist who lived in a small town in France, Underville. She was beautifully skilled and experienced, a Royal Painter. And yet bea...
3.3K 106 20
encre a mortal was bullied his whole life so he ran into the forbidden forest and fell inlove with a vampire name fallacy no he lives with him and hi...
8.9K 353 56
All is at peace in Vampireverse. There, two kingdoms and species are divided:Vampires or other beasts and monsterkind. Both stay apart and don't both...