AN AGREEMENT TO MARRY YOU(On...

By kongart62

Sequel to" an agreement to love you" If not read it please go read it. The book is available in my profile . ... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14

Chapter 12

1.8K 126 22
By kongart62

Kong POV

Kaofang was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. even with a plain dress and simple makeup , she stands out in the crowd .
Bold and intelligent , classy and elegant. She was more than that. We had lots in common and that's what made us together.

The kiss incident Kaofang made during the inauguration shows how much she has changed. The one I knew never acted impulsively. She who used to think twice before saying or acting something out in front of others..
The one sitting in front of me may look like her but she isn't her. She isn't the women who I always wanted to make my queen.

Kaofang isn't someone who will chase her lover who dumped her . She would have never wanted to see my face again . Even if the news about my death reaches her , she would have brushed it off like any other unwanted news. But now....

I wonder what she wants ....

Kaofang - I have brought a present for you.

She said placing a small box in front of me.
I gave a questioning look.

Kaofang - just open it.. it's your favorite.

With a puzzle mind , I opened the box.
To my surprise , it was a cigarette packet. Not just any but one of the most expensive and my favourite brand.... "treasurer black ".

If it was few months back , I would have kissed her for giving me this but now.... I want nothing but to throw not only the box but her too outside my palace. Well... It's better than Arthit throwing me out of our bedroom if he knows I smoked....

Last few months of quitting smoking , I was tempted to take atleast one stick or atleast one puff.... But thinking about Arthit and his allergy towards smoke... The temptation i felt just flew away...

Closing the gift box , I pushed it back to her...
Now it was her turn to give me a questioning look.. I have never rejected this pack before.

Kong - thanks for the gift... But I can't accept it.

Kaofang - bu-but why.. it's your favorite brand. I can still remember how much you loved to smoke this .

Unfortunately I found someone else to love more than this mere smoke stick.

Kong - I quit smoking .

Kaofang - h-how ? Why ?

She was quite shocked about my quitting  because during our first few months of relationship she has tried many times to stop my smoking habit... But I didn't.

Kong - Arthit hates me smoking . He kind of has a very deadly allergy towards smokes... So ya.. I quit.

Kaofang - you quit because of him.. that fake fiance you set up.

Kong- he is not my  fake fiance anymore. He is the one l love the most now ... And for your information , we are getting married soon

Kaofang - I don't care.... I want you back..

Kong - well. You don't care ?.. but I care too much about it.....also You can't always get what you want . Especially the one you have already lost.

I said using   the most cold voice as possible . After all the stunts she has been performing , how else can I speak to her .

Kaofang - why are you being so cold to me.

Her voice had a slight trembling that indicates she is hurt.

Kong - It's because we have nothing going on in between us now...

I let a loud sign... It's time to make something clear.

Kong -Look here kaofang.. I'm getting married soon. You can't get me back anymore.... It's more than impossible for that...
There was a time when I loved you so much but what I feel towards you now is what I feel towards a good friend and nothing more. We have broken up. Our relationship is no more. It has grown apart.

Kaofang - I know it's my fault.. it's m-

Kong - no.. it's not only your fault but mine too. We both share equal fault in our relationship..

Kaofang- ..oh... So what about Arthit... Doesn't he share any fault.... You have no idea how much I feel insulted when you chose him.... When we broke up.. I thought  atleast I would be replaced by  a women .. but..

Kong - is that the reason why you pulled a shunt like that in public. To insult Arthit ?.... What the hell Kaofang.. when did you start being vindictive.

Kaofang - KONGPOP..

Kong - how was Paris. Was you painting exhibition success.

I changed the topic to her favorite. Painting.

Kaofang - it went very well.. a big success. ... I can't wait to show you my paintings.

Kong - good... But I don't think I will get a chance to go back with you and see your paintings .

Kaofang - bu-but why.. why can't you come with me ... I can marry you.. I will become your queen. Isn't that what you ways wanted.. a queen.

Kong - maybe.. before I always wanted a queen.. but I don't think I need a queen any more.. I only need Arthit.

Kaofang - how can you do this to me. Was our relationship nothing to you..

Kong - its nothing just like how  you rejected my proposals always....
Let's make everything clear now... You rejected me many times.. we later broke up and now I am in a relationship with someone else.. let's not play the usual cliche breakup where both blames the each other and create a scene .... Let us try to maintain some respect towards each other...
And Now for answering your question about how I felt during our relationship with you... We made many memories and I would like to Treasure it... But if you still insist to behave like the last day , you would see another face of mine. Neither me nor my family are pleased with how you behaved... Don't repeat it... My parents and sister may be forgiving but Arthit isn't ... Don't test him again.. you can never match up to him.

Saying those lines  I stood up and was about to walk  towards my wing when I felt like mentioning one important thing to her.

Kong -  I don't think we can even remain as friends anymore.. so from now onwards we are just strangers...

Kaofang - b-but Kongpop

Kong - its crown prince to you.

With that I resumed my walk towards my wing

I didn't even feel like giving her a goodbye... Her eyes clearly shows she won't listen to my words... I feel like she is planning something..

It's better she drops any of those better she starts ... Or she's gonna regret it later..

Keeping the thoughts about kaofang aside... I have a major problem to solve..

How am I gonna tame the tiger who is waiting for my arrival..
What is Arthit gonna do to me ?.

Kaofang's POV

As soon as Kongpop left the table , I also left the table and was on the roads soon

Anyways.. I got the answer I wanted to know..
Kongpop will never take me back. Atleast not until Arthit is around him. That fake fiance has caught my Kongpop on his spell... But I will break that spell and take my Kongpop back to me.

When I reached my destination , I got out of my car and walked towards another one car parked next to mine.
Quickly sliding in the passenger seat I turned to the one on the driving seat .
It was none other than the princess's fiance Aim...

Aim - oh darling cousin of mine.. which nerve inside your brain made you act like that during the inauguration.

Kaofang - I just want to annoy that fake fiance of his

Aim - not only his fiance , but you also managed to annoy each and ever one of the royal family.

Kaofang - do I look like I give any crap about it. I don't want to please anyone. What I want he Kongpop. He is mine.

Aim - so... Did you talk to the crown prince ?.. what did he say ?

Kaofang - Kongpop welcomed me and we had a good talk. He really loves me and wants me back... What is stopping him is that he has to marry the one who has the late great king's wedding ring.

Aim - so you have got a chance to get him back..

Kaofang - yes... And soon it will happen...

Kong - that's good to hear.

Kaofang - hmmmm... P Aim.. can you investigate about Arthit more. Especially about his health. Give a focus towards what kind of allergies he has.

P Aim gave me a doubtful look...

Kaofang - help me find about it.... Maybe we will get a better way to eliminate  Arthit..

Aim - sounds like you have already made some plans..

Kaofang - I can't wait to eliminate him.. when I distract Kongpop and his family... Make sure you do your work behind to take their power... In the end , Kongpop must be mine and the powers must be yours..

Aim - yes... Kongpop for you and powers for me....

*_____*____*_____*____*____*

Longer than the previous chapter

So how was it

Do vote and comment na

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
572K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...