Bon AppΓ©tit!

By JaXender

[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life... More

Chapter (1): Avery Carlisle
Chapter (2) I Want My Car
Chapter (3): Danni Scott
Chapter (4): Oh My Cook!
Chapter (5): Sexy As Hell
Chapter (6): The Shrew
Chapter (7): Uncle Josh
Chapter (8): Old Friends
Chapter (9): A Mouse In The House
Chapter (10): Hanging Out
Chapter (11): Flooding Danni
Chapter (12): Chloe Mitchell
Chapter (13): House Party
Chapter (14): Cleaning Up
Chapter (15): Danni & Chloe
Chapter (16): Videogames
Chapter (17): Benjamin Scott
Chapter (18): A Thanks
Chapter (19): Change Of Heart
Chapter (20): It's Going To Be Okay
Chapter (21): Friends
Chapter (22): Kiss Me
Chapter (23): In Her Sickness
Chapter (24): La Divorce
Chapter (25): Welcome Home Ben
Chapter (26): What Do You Think Robert?
Chapter (27): The Babysitting
Chapter (28): Teach Me
Chapter (30): Thunder & Lightning
Chapter (31): Double Jealousy
Chapter (32): The Spark
Chapter (33): The Rape Of The Amaryllis
Chapter (34): Outburst
Chapter (35): Healed Bruises
Chapter (36): The Hacker & The Stealthy
Chapter (37): Framing The Gray
Chapter (38): The 80,000$
Chapter (39): Carter Reed
Chapter (40): Hearing Loud & Clear
Chapter (41): Taming The Shrew
Chapter (42): Fervor Night
Chapter (43): The B-Word
Chapter (44): Sway With Me
Chapter (45): Ride To The Sunset
Chapter (46): Voltaic Emotions
Chapter (47): Hidden Eyes
Chapter (48): Secrets Disclosed
Chapter (49): Sweet As Sugar
Chapter (50): The Yellow Card
Chapter (51): Fresh Tears
Chapter (52): Breaking The Promise
Chapter (53): A Slap To Snap
Chapter (54): Till The Last Breath
Chapter (55): With A Ring I Vow To You

Chapter (29): Meeting The Friends

2.6K 110 8
By JaXender

Right on the next day, Chloe woke up before Danni, watching her sleeping on her side. Chloe spent the night at Danni's and they both fell asleep after their cuddling. Chloe's hand went to Danni's cheek stroking it and Danni's eyes slowly opened adjusting the sunlight in her vision.

"Morning, sleepy head" said Chloe beaming at her.

"Morning sunshine" said Danni pulling Chloe underneath her and she laughed at the sudden action trying to push Danni away from her when Danni started tickling her from her sides.

"Stop it!" She laughed.

"No!"

"Danni! Please!" She squealed.

"Alright, that's enough for you" She laughed as she stopped.

"Why did you do that?" she asked as she was regaining back her breath.

"Never call me sleepy head"

"Really?" She arched an eyebrow at her. "That's why you attacked me?"

"Yeah and you liked it... but this is how I say a proper good morning"

She wrapped her arms around her waist and leaned down, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss, making Chloe release a soft moan when Danni ran her hand over her thigh and she wrapped her legs around Danni's waist, tugging on her shirt, eager to pull her down. Danni kissed around her neck and started biting it softly till she reached Chloe's lips and nibbled at her lower lip then pulled away from her lips as her hands went up to her shirt, lifting it up. Danni went down and licked her stomach then started kissing it, leading Chloe to breathe heavily and shut her eyes. She went up looking at Chloe who was still clutching on her shirt with her eyes closed and her lips slightly opened.

"You okay?" asked Danni jokingly, near her lips and Chloe nodded at her still clutching on her shirt. "Then release my shirt, please" She joked again chuckling this time and Chloe opened her eyes gazing at her.

"The best proper morning kiss ever"

"You are welcome"

She smirked down at her and rolled over beside her and slept on her back. Chloe snuggled closer to her resting her head against her shoulder and her hand wrapped around Danni's waist.

"... Do you want to meet my friends?" she asked out of the blue.

Chloe raised her head, looking at her.

"I've been thinking about it for a while, since we are together now, Ben knows, Avery knows, your dad knows, my uncle knows and I think my friends would like to meet you, so what do you think? I mean of course... if you want to"

"Yes" She smiled. "Yes. I don't see why not"

"That's great. Just whenever you are ready, I'm ready"

"I wanna meet them today"

"Okay, let me just call Steve and Avery"

"Avery is gonna come?"

"Well, yeah, she is my friend now and so is her friend, April. Why? Is something wrong?" She leaned on her elbow, looking at her.

"No, no. It's just I always forget that you guys became friends, that's all"

"Yeah, sometimes I forget that too... but anyway I'll call them and set a date"

"Okay" She leaned over and kissed her.

*******************************

Avery was with April in the pool house and both didn't have college today. They were wearing bikinis and relaxing on the beach chaises in front of her wide pool.

"Professor Gray is really helpful, I'm telling you, he is awesome"

"I can see that and it's good for your future, cheers chica" They clinked their cocktails.

Danni arrived and searched the house for Avery and then Abigail told her that they were at the swimming pool. Making her way to the swimming pool, she spotted Avery getting up from her chair, adjusting her dark red bikini that matched her hair. She stared at her long enough that her heart started pounding hard and fast in her chest and she could hear the hammering in her ears. Avery slowly and perfectly got into the water, swimming on her back and Danni collected herself as she headed to them.

"Hey, guys" she said to both of them and April turned around smiling at her.

"Hey, Danni. How are you?"

"Good. You?"

"Just having fun" She batted her eyelashes.

"I see"

"Avery is right there if you want her" She pointed at her.

"I don't want her... I mean I want her... I mean I do want her but not want her"

April laughed holding her stomach. "Danni, you are so cute when you are nervous"

"I'm not nervous" She put her hands on her hips.

"You are but that'll be our secret. So you want Avery?"

"I wa- Hey! You playing me here!" She joked and April chuckled.

"Playing you how?" asked Avery as she was hanging by the side of the pool.

Danni stared at her beauty and scanned very part of Avery's face as her hair was wet. Drops of water were sliding down her temple and her lips were slightly parted and her eyes were like blue crystal in the daylight and Danni shook away her thoughts and smiled softly.

"It's nothing, I was just talking with April about a video game that I played with Steve and she challenged me in a soccer match on PS4"

"Yeah, Ave. I'm gonna crush Danni" She glanced at Danni smirking.

"Okay, that's not why I'm here"

"Then what brings you here?" asked April feeling amused as she sipped her cocktail and watched the eye contact between her other two friends.

"Well..." She looked at Avery then back at April. "I want us to hang out like last time but this time we have an extra passenger..."

"Someone we know?" asked April.

"No, but I think Avery does" She locked eyes with Avery for a moment.

"Well, who is it?" asked April.

"Chloe... my girlfriend. She is my girlfriend and I want you guys to meet here so"

April gasped and stood from the chair hugging her. "You have a girlfriend! That's great Danni! My gay friend has a girlfriend! Yay!"

Danni chuckled nervously and April pulled away. "Is it okay if you guys meet her today? And Steve of course will come"

"I'm in!" said April clapping her hands with enthusiasm.

"Good and I'm sure Steve will come since you are. Now we are missing just one person" They both turned to Avery, her face expression was neutral and stoic. She gazed at Danni for a while then averted her eyes and April noticed Avery's long silence.

"Me too" she said as she turned away from the side of the pool swimming around and April noticed her flat tone.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight at the same club?" asked Danni looking back and forth between the two girls.

"You got it. At 7:00" said April smiling at Danni.

"Alright. Laters" she said as she was leaving them.

April turned to Avery when she stepped out of the pool and went to the chair, grabbing her towel and started drying herself.

"Ave, you okay? You sounded kind of hesitant there"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why are you asking?"

"Did you and Danni became enemies again?"

"... No"

"Then why were you so annoyed when she mentioned going out with her new girlfriend? You didn't seem happy about it"

"Of course I'm happy about it" She said in her duh tone. "I'm just exhausted to go out tonight but I'm doing it for her, and no we aren't enemies we are friends"

"If you say so. Anyway I'm going to Steve and see if he will hang out with us later. See you tonight?"

"Mm-hmm" She nodded.

******************************

At 6:45 Danni was riding her vespa and behind her sat Chloe clutching to her with her helmet on. They arrived at the club, stepped out of the vehicle and soon the other three arrived.

"Guys this is Chloe" She interlaced fingers with her. "My girlfriend"

"Hi, I'm Steve, Danni's best friend since high school and this is my girlfriend, April"

"Hey nice to meet you" She smiled widely at her.

"And of course this is Avery and you already know her"

"Hey" said Avery smiling at her.

"Let's get in there" said April holding Steve's arm and the five entered the club.

They sat at the usual booth and ordered their drinks. Avery felt like a third wheel among them, she felt so lonely and jealous of the looks they were giving each other, especially Danni and Chloe who were holding hands and Chloe was leaning against her shoulder.

"So how did you guys meet?" asked April.

"This is actually a funny story" replied Danni chuckled.

"Yeah, I remember that day" Chloe's eyes met hers then faced them all. "I was in the kitchen waiting for my dad and she entered the kitchen... with her clothes and hair wet. She didn't even notice that there was someone else in the kitchen and I laughed at her, she looked so funny though"

"Sure she did" said Avery smiling at remembering the same day.

"But also hot. Anyway we got to know each other from that day and then it all happened"

"Let me get this straight, you guys met on the same day when you..." She pointed at Avery. "Flooded Danni with your bathroom's pipe and then..." She pointed at both of them. "You two met?"

"I guess that's the summary of it" said Danni kissing Chloe's cheek.

"So that makes Avery the matchmaker like you"

"Wait! You are a matchmaker?" Chloe asked Danni.

"Yeah, in high school. Steve had a crush on April and I kind of pushed him to go for it"

"Aw! That's cute" She cupped her face and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

Avery sighed heavily and bit down on her lip. "I'm gonna hit the bar, anyone wants anything?" said Avery.

"No we're good"

Without any other word, she went to the bar and ordered for herself a cold beer and sipped it silently then looked over her shoulder seeing Danni rub her hand on Chloe's arm soothingly with smiles on their faces and she felt a bit of jealousy from the couple. A few minutes later she felt a tap on her shoulder, turning around she saw Danni smiling at her.

"Can I join you?"

"I don't know, can you?"

"Ouch" She joked, taking a seat on the bat stool beside her. "What's with the attitude, ginger?"

"... Sorry" She sipped her drink.

"That's fine, I'm used to that hot temper of yours" She smirked and ordered a beer too. "Come on, tell me what's wrong"

"Nothing really... I'm just tired from all of my assignments and me helping professor Gray is exhausting but I'm willing to take this chance" She sipped once again.

"Look, Avery, you are a very hard working girl and I'm sure you'll get what you want because I believe in you and so does professor Gray and all of us but if this is really what's bothering you then don't worry about it or worry about anything because no matter what happens we got your back... and like I said we believe in you"

Avery chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Thanks, Danni" She smiled.

"Anytime, ginger. Come on let's get back"

"Hey, Danni?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm happy for you and Chloe"

She smiled sweetly at her and grabbed her hand taking them back to the booth.

*********************************

An hour later, Steve and Danni got out of the club for some fresh air, leaving the three girls inside having their own chat.

"So, Chloe was the one you were talking about the other day, huh"

"... Yeah"

"Really Danni, I'm happy for you. You deserve the best and I already like her" He patted her shoulder.

"Thanks, man"

"... Did you guys, ... do it?"

"Do what?"

"You know... th-"

"Oh!" She chuckled. "You mean the..."

"Yes"

"No" She shook her head. "We are taking it slow and I've to make sure that my feelings for her are true so not to use her in any sort of way"

He frowned. "What do you mean 'your true feelings for her'?"

"Ah," She rubbed her forehead then clasped her hands together. "Okay, let me explain it to you in a simple way... how do you feel about April?"

"I love her"

"Exactly that's my point! Did you rush things with April or you took it slow?"

"Actually we took it slow, after a long time of being in a relationship. I had to meet the parents and so did she and when the time was right we... did it..." He thought for a moment. "I got your point, you are right"

"Yes, because I don't want to use her or hurt her. She is really nice, sweet and beautiful"

"Danni, my friend, any girl would be lucky to have you"

She chuckled. "Thanks, mate"

"We better get inside before April comes and drag us in by herself"

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Trust me, you don't want to test her"

She laughed at him as they entered the club, and spotted the group. Danni locked eyes with Avery for a moment then looked at Chloe who was talking with April and sat beside her putting an arm around her.

"What are you girls talking about?" asked Danni.

"About you" said April pointing at her.

"... Why do girls always love to gossip? I never understood that logic" said Danni.

"I hate to break that to you but you are a girl too" said Chloe running her thumb across her hand.

"Meh, kind of" said Danni and the table laughed so was Avery. "Anyway, I think it's time to leave"

"Okay" said Chloe.

"Now?" asked April.

"Yeah, I told my dad I'll be at home early. It was really nice meeting you guys" She beamed at them.

"See you later guys" said Danni waving at them and left with Chloe holding hands.

"She is nice, I like her" said April.

"Me too" said Steve.

"... Me three"

Danni rode to Chloe's house and walked her to the door. Before entering, she wrapped her arms around Danni's neck and placed a soft kiss on her lips and Danni smiled to the kiss before she pulled away a little just to see her eyes.

"I had fun tonight"

"Me too and they loved you"

"I loved them too"

Their lips met again in a hot kiss this time. Danni's hand went to the small of her back, making Chloe shiver a little under her touch. Chloe smiled against her lips and stroked Danni's cheek. They heard someone's footsteps coming to the door and they quickly pulled away on hearing the door open. Danni wiped her mouth and saw Robert in his sleeping robe looking at them.

"What were you two doing? I heard some noises" He smirked at both of them.

Danni blushed and looked away, Chloe chuckled. "Nothing dad, go back to sleep. I'll be right behind you"

"Alright. Kids these days" He left the door open chucking. Chloe gave Danni one last kiss before coming in.

"Bye"

"Bye"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 26.3K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
114K 5.1K 24
Harper Jace wants to leave NYC to find a fresh start for herself. Away from her best friend, everything that she knows, but most importantly, away fr...
223K 9.6K 22
Avery Jennings and Ryan Shaw are both leaving New York on Christmas morning to fly home to Seattle. By chance, they are seated in the same row and st...
19.1K 821 42
Eve Davis and Ezra Fanning have been the best of friends for five years. And they haven't had it easy. They've been through it all together- and now...