I live with a playboy/bully J...

By taekook6699

An a abusive father moved out and the school made y/n move into Jeon Jungkooks house. Life got harder after t... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20 Final

Part 4

12.1K 416 99
By taekook6699

Couple minutes later a girl walked up to me and picked me up by the collar.

?? - Do not touch or talk to Jungkook he is my boyfriend.

Y/n - Good for you I don't want to touch or talk to that asshole. 'She slapped me in the face'

?? - So you still have the gut to talk back to me huh 'I didn't care at all'

She threw me to the wall and started to slap me.

Y/n - Slap me all you want it won't hurt me

?? - What do you mean of course it will hurt you slut 'I scoft'

I took off my mask and showed my face to her.

Y/n - Go on slap me, punch me I am used to it

?? - Eww put that back on your face it's so ugly 'i put it back on and wow is that all she cares about. She only cares that I am ugly. I thought she would ask how I got all my scares'

?? - Let's go girls I don't want to look at this ugly pig.

Everyone in the canteen started laughing at me. I just slid down that same wall and finished my apple.

Jungkook's p.o.v
I just sat there looking at y/n. But when she took off her mask I could see her face very well from where I am. Her face was so bruised and scratched. I wanted to know why her face was like that but I can't just go up to her and ask. I watched how she sat back down on the floor like nothing happened. She didn't cry she just sat there.

?? - Jungkook. JUNGKOOK 'I came back to realty'

Jungkook - Yes Jimin

Jimin - What's wrong kookie

Jungkook - N-nothing

Taehyung - Yo, who is that girl on the floor is she new 'I looked at him'

Jungkook - Ye she is. She is also my new target maybe I don't know she isn't really my type.

Ring. Ring

Jungkook - Lets go to class now

Y/n p.o.v

Time skip

The school day had ended so I left the school and started walking home. While I was walking home I felt like someone is following me. I didn't think much about it and kept walking. When I got home I stopped in front of my house.

Y/n - Mum I miss you

Then I walked in and my father hit me again but something was off. He was not drunk. This is my first time in 15 years that I have seen him NOT drunk.

Father - Where were you. How dare you leave the house you slut 'he slapped me again'

Y/n - I-I-I was at s-school

Father - You what. At school 'slap' you bitch 'slap' anyways I am moving out 'I was in shock'

Y/n - Really where are we going

Father - Did you not hear me I am moving out. You are not going anywhere

Y/n - But what about me. What will I do 'I said worriedly'

Father - I don't care where you go but I found a girl and now I am moving. So bye now 'and he just left'

I fell to the floor and started to cry. What am I going to do? Who is going to pay for the house? Where will I get the money? All of these questions came to my head. Now I have to get a really good job. Not just that but I will need more than two jobs. How can he just leave me like that?

Next morning

I woke up and went to get ready. First I went to take a shower. When I finished I looked in the mirror and my eyes were so swollen and red. I got changed into some clothes. I wore the same clothes from last time but they were a fresh pair. When I was done I went downstairs and got myself an apple. I took the apple and ate it on the way to school.

Time skip

In school

I finally got to school and I went straight to class. When I got to class I saw Jungkook making out with some girl. I just walked past him and sat in my normal seat which is next to Jungkook.

Y/n - Get a room 'i said shyly'

Girl - We are in a room you fat slut

Y/n - Haha is that fat slut you because it's definitely not me.

Girl - Bitch have you seen your face if I was you I would never show myself 'I looked at her' what are you looking at? What are you going to bitch slap me?

Y/n - Oh I don't bitch slap I punch the fuck out of you.

Girl - Then do it 'I chuckled'

I punched her so hard that she fell off Jungkook's lap. Her nose started to bleed.

Girl - How dare you

Y/n - I told you plus you asked for it. Now please get lost before I punched the living shit out of you. 'Why am I acting like that'

She ran out of the class

Jungkook's p.o.v
I was just sitting there making out with some slut when y/n came in. They started talking but I was busy kissing the girls neck that I didn't hear what they were talking about. I was about to tell y/n to shut the fuck up. But out of nowhere she punched the girl off my lap. I looked at the girl then y/n and then back at the girl. The girl ran out crying like a baby. I turned to y/n.

Jungkook - Wow. Why did you do that?

Y/n - She was doing my head in.

Jungkook - Oh ok 'I looked at her like was is really that annoying'

Y/n p.o.v
Couple minutes later Mr Kim walked in.

Mr Kim - Everyone quiet down. Ok so today we have 4 new students. Please come in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.5K 10
Two exes that are college students and still share an apartment 4 months after breaking up. They haven't gotten over each other and both of them have...
1.5K 91 10
What happens when two people, never having seen each other, fall in love with each other's words. Jungkook lives in America; Taehyung lives in Korea...
159K 6.1K 24
Jungkook is struggling with his self esteem, he is constantly feeling down and is deeply in love with Taehyung. What will he do when he realises that...
5.1K 403 102
Living life on her own. Y/n had lost her father a long time ago and her mother was unstable following Y/n's father's footsteps. Without affection and...