Love Obstacles (✔)

Od 000_aamira

Sometimes life gives u obstacles. Obstacles that may seem unfair or too extreme. But you are given choices... Více

Synopsis
Charcters Sketch
~1~
~2~(Edited)
~4~(edited)
~5~ ( edited)
OPINION
~6~ ( Edited)
~7~(Edited)
~8~(edited)
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
Important
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
Let's talk
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
Predestined
~24~
~25~
~26~
The silent God's
Shoutouts
~27~
And the Love story begins♥️
☆Award☆
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
Manan
Bonus Chapter 1
Shoutout
And the Love story begins

~3~ ( Edited)

4.5K 308 111
Od 000_aamira

Thanku so much for the comments and votes its means alot

Just a request If u r liking the story plz share with ur frnds too

Special Mention to
chansyyy212
Niketha_C
NehaPanjwani3 for doing  inline comments and encouraging me  means alot

And also very Thankyou  to everyone who is voting and commenting

Do votes and comment

Inline comments are my favourite

Here u go with update

Manan, along with Dadi, arrived at Mrs. Khanna's house and were warmly welcomed by the family.

Mrs. Khanna said, "Oh, come in, Maa Ji. How are you?"

Dadi replied, "I'm absolutely fine. And how are you doing?"

Mrs. Khanna said, "I'm doing great. And Manik and Nandini, how are you both?"

Manan replied, "We are fine, Aunty."

Mrs. Khanna suggested, "Why don't you both go and meet Rajveer and Anjali? Meanwhile, Maa Ji, let me take you to meet my mother. She has been eagerly waiting for you."

With that, Manan headed towards Rajveer and Anjali, while Dadi went to meet Mrs. Khanna's mother-in-law.

(Aneri Khanna - So she is the best friend of Dadi that means Shalini Mahlotra also have same mentality of  orthodox culture )

Dadi said, "Aneri, how are you?"

Aneri replied, "I'm very happy, but I'm upset with you."

Dadi asked, "Why? What did I do?"

Aneri said, "You're always so late."

Dadi laughed, saying, "Oh, come on! It's because of my daughter-in-law that we got delayed. But never mind, why should that bother us? You're looking so happy."

Aneri responded, "Yes, I'm overjoyed. I have become a great-grandmother. Finally, my dream has come true."

Dadi congratulated her, saying, "Congratulations to you!"

Aneri said, "Let me introduce you to the rest of the family."

Dadi agreed, saying, "Sure."

Meanwhile, Manan were with Rajveer and Anjali.

Rajveer greeted, "Hey, Manik, it's been a long time, bro."

Manik replied, "Yeah, I was a little busy."

Rajveer then turned to Nandini, saying, "Hi, Nandini Bhabhi, how are you?"

Nandini responded, "I'm fine, Rajveer. How about you?"

Rajveer exclaimed, "I'm amazing!"

Nandini asked, "By the way, where is Anjali? I can't see her."

Rajveer replied, "Oh, she's inside, feeding the baby."

Nandini said, "Ohh... okay."

Manik inquired, "And Rajveer, how does it feel to become a father?"

Rajveer replied, "Don't ask, Manik. It feels so good to be a father. When I found out about Anjali's pregnancy, I wasn't sure about the responsibilities. But when I held the baby in my hands, it felt amazing. To have your own flesh and blood and someone who calls you Dad, the feeling is indescribable, Manik. It's truly amazing."

While Rajveer was sharing his experience, Nandini's eyes were fixed on Manik, noticing the shine in his eyes as he listened. She silently prayed to God to fulfill their wish of becoming parents soon.

Rajveer said, "Look, here comes Anjali."

Anjali approached with the baby in her arms.

Nandini greeted her, saying, "Hi, Anjali. How are you, dear?"

Anjali replied, "I'm amazing. How about you?"

Nandini responded, "I'm good too. Aww, the baby is so cute. He has eyes just like yours, Anjali."

Anjali smiled and said, "Yes, everyone says the same. Manik, it's been a long time. How are you?"

Manik replied, "I'm good."

Nandini asked Anjali, "Can I hold him?"

Anjali happily agreed, saying, "Of course, you can."

Nandini held the baby gently, exclaiming, "Aww, he's so cute. Look, Manik, he's trying to hold my finger. Aww."

Manik observed them and smiled. He approached Nandini and gently touched the baby's head. Both of them were lost in the moment, captivated by the sight of the little one.

Manik whispered to Nandini, "Jaan, when our baby comes, I won't let anyone take him away."

Nandini whispered back, "Aww, Manik, you're so sweet. Take him in your arms."

Manik hesitated, saying, "No, Nandini. I might not be able to hold him properly. He's so small."

Nandini reassured him, saying, "Nothing will happen, baba. Just hold him."

When Manik finally took the baby in his arms, he felt like he was on top of the world. It was a dream come true for him to hold his own flesh and blood. Nandini observed his emotions and asked, "What happened?"

Manik replied, "Nothing."

Before Nandini could say anything further, the baby started crying. Anjali took the baby from Nandini, and miraculously, the baby stopped crying. It amazed them how a small baby could sense the presence of its mother. Both Manik and Nandini smiled, lost in their own world, imagining themselves as parents. Their reverie was interrupted by Rajveer.

Rajveer suggested, "Come, Manik, let's go meet our friends."

Manik agreed, saying, "Sure. Nandini, you go and check on Dadi if she needs anything."

Nandini nodded and headed towards Dadi, while Manik went with Rajveer.

Dadi and Aneri Dadi were standing with a few other ladies of their age, engaging in conversation. Let's refer to them as Lady 1, Lady 2, and so on. Dadi and Aneri Dadi remained the same.

Lady 1 remarked, "By the way, Shalini, it's been five years since your grandson's wedding. Haven't you heard any good news yet?"

Dadi replied, "Don't worry; it will happen soon."

Lady 2 chimed in, "Shalini, you said the same thing at my granddaughter's naming ceremony. When will that day come?"

They all giggled among themselves.

Dadi responded, "You don't need to remind me of all that. The next function will be held at my house, and it will be grand."

Aneri Dadi added, "Well, Shalini, it's not a matter of being upset. It has been five years since Manik's marriage, and we haven't heard any good news yet. There's nothing wrong with Nandini. Maybe she doesn't want to become a mother."

Dadi gave her a stern look.

Lady 3 added, "I think she doesn't want to be a mother."

Dadi interjected, "That's not true."

Lady 3 continued, "These girls these days are so concerned about their figures and don't like the idea of being a mother."

Lady 2 joined in, "That's true. Among all our grandchildren, your daughter-in-law is the most beautiful and charming. I saw how the boys were looking at her when she entered today, and she was smiling at them."

Nandini interrupted, saying, "Enough, Aunties."

The ladies were startled to see Nandini standing there, having overheard their conversation. (Nandini had heard everything they said.)

Nandini firmly expressed, "I heard everything. I thought you were all mature and wouldn't judge me without even talking to me first. This is our personal matter, and no one has the right to question us or interfere. It's our private matter."

Lady 1 said, "Look, Shalini, she's speaking so rudely to her elders. She has no manners."

Dadi was about to say something, but Manik arrived and spoke up.

Manik said, "She is absolutely right." (Manik noticed Nandini standing there and decided to let her speak for herself.)

Manik continued, "What did she say wrong? And why do you have the audacity to speak so ill of her when you have no manners yourself? Just because you are older doesn't mean you can say anything you want. Auntie, as far as I remember, you also have a daughter whose marriage was a long time ago, and we still haven't heard any good news from her. When it comes to Nandini, it's her personal choice whether to have a baby or not. Don't you dare judge her without even speaking to her first."

Lady 2 commented to Aneri Dadi, "Look how much control your grandson has over him. He has become your puppet."

Dadi gave her a stern look and left the conversation.

Lady 3 whispered, "Seems like he's become a complete slave to his wife."

Manik overheard and replied, "Don't stop me today, Nandini. I won't listen to anything."

Nandini tried to intervene, saying, "Manik, leave it."

Manik responded, "Nandini, don't stop me today. I won't tolerate this."

Nandini reasoned, "Manik, it's not necessary. If we stoop down to their level, what difference will there be between them and us?"

Manik insisted, "But Nandini, they have crossed all limits."

Nandini replied, "Manik, do you know when we should feel hurt? It should be when someone close to us says something about us. But these people don't matter to us, so why should we let their words affect us? And besides, they are older, and we should respect our elders."

Manik said to them, "Listen to me carefully. Do not, I repeat, do not interfere in our personal matters. Come, Nandini and Dadi, let's leave from here."

Aneri Dadi whispered to Dadi, "Look at how completely enslaved your grandson has become."

Dadi gave her a stern look and left the conversation.

Rajveer approached Manik and apologized on behalf of the others, but Manik gave him a stern look and walked away. They all headed towards the car, and the journey back home was silent. Dadi remained a silent spectator throughout.

Precap - Dadi' s outbrust Manik and nandini 

How's the update do tell me ?

How was the drama of ladies

Did u liked the way manik and nandini took stand

So tell me  why was dadi silent what is she is going to do now

Few words for manik

Few words for Nandini

Any specific scene u want to see if it will be going with chapter I will definitely add that also

Suggestions are always welcome

Do Follow me

Lots of love
Aamira

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27.9K 2.1K 24
Things change as time changes... It can be good or bad also... It can heal us or continue to hurt us... Sometimes it continue to give us HOPE or a...
6.8K 808 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
270K 36.9K 94
He loved her She loved him But the stars changed the way and they didn't want to be next to each other and the little life was the only connecting s...
73.3K 3K 35
The pain of seeing your love marrying someone else is unbearable right, and it pains even more when he chooses to marry your sister over you... Nandi...