captured by the enemy

By smosmosms

Miko has gotten on everyone's nerves and they no longer want her around. But what happens when she gets captu... More

A/N
Am I That Bad
New beginning
Things are not like they used to be...
An Embarrassing Second Impression
Decepticons or Death
Miko's torture
Becoming a Decepticon
Back To The Autobots
Going Home
Going Home PT2
New Family
the silent one speaks
His Secrets Revealed
A/N
The Scary Truth About Soundwave
The new suit.
Trickery is a foot
A new development
Ratchet's shock and a new addition
WAIT IT'S STARSCREAM!
A/N
STARSCREAM IS A CARRIER!!!!!
Becoming an Autobot but still a Decepticon
The New Autobot And A Fake Betrayal
A/N
A seekers broken wing
authors note IMPORTANT
Questions and answers
AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT
Wake up and see the Enemy
Another traitor
On Hold
Home and Healing
The truth or more lies?
Roomies, Surprise, and Rage
Authors note
Authors note
Decepticon life
Authors note Important
Meeting my father in law
Finalizing and old friends
Question
Old friends will stay?
Back with the Autobots

A broken hand and Family Time

857 27 11
By smosmosms

Knockout's Pov 

I get a com from Miko asking for medical treatment in her room I quickly grab all the human medical equipment and run to her.

I am running down the halls and I go to help her I enter the room and I see her and I see blood. I then quickly turn into my holoform and run over to her.

"Miko are you ok?! What happened!"

I look at her hand and I see that she has broken it, I then start to bandage it while I hear more ped steps coming.

" Knockout what is wrong! What happened to my baby?"

I see Starscream come over to us in his holoform, I focus on healing her hand and ignore him. I finish bandaging her hand as I look up and see everyone here in holoform.

" Miko I need you to tell me what happened to your hand."

she simply looks away from me.

" Miko i'm serious."

" I don't want to talk about it."

" Miko I wasn't asking I was ordering you to."

" Well i'm not telling you."

" MIKO!"

I shout at her and she looks at me in complete shock.

" YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!"

I see her look down but I continue.

" WE ALL CARE AND ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU! SO PLEASE TELL US WHAT HAPPENED WE NEED TO KNOW!"

She looks around at everyone with tear filled eyes.

" O-o-okay i'll tell you what happened."

I nod and we all cuddle up together and then wait for her to start talking.

" well I was showing them to my room until they had a place to stay."

She lets out a shaky breath and pauses for a minute.

" They were talking to me and I told them ' Yeah whatever I really could care less. I just want you to stay out of my way and not bug me anymore.' "

 She stops as tears run down her face and I rub her back and hold her with Starscream.

"Jack asked me if they were really that bad that I felt I needed to leave, I then started to tell him what happened."

She takes a deep breath and then she continues.

" I basicallytold him what happened and he tried to apologise saying they didn't know they were being that harsh."

" Miko how did this cause you to break your hand?" I see Megatron ask 

" I started raging and then they told me to calm down, and i said no and turned around and punched the wall so hard I left a dent."

" Miko can you show us where it is?"

She nods and we walk down to the wall of her bedroom and look and see a bump in the wall. We all look in astonishment at her and the fact she only broke her hand.

I see Soundwave walk over to her and hug her tight, she returns the hug and lies her head near his spark.

Starscream's POV

I see Knockout running down the hall and I stand up from my sitting position and follow him noticing he is headed for Miko.

I get there and I see him by Miko bandaging her hand in his holoform I rush over to him and look at them.

I go to them after i transfer to my holoform and run with great speed.

" Knockout what happened what happened to my baby!" I shout with worry seeing all the blood.

He ignores me and then focuses on her hands I watch as he bandages it withe great care. I am worrying when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I look up and I see Megatron, he looks down at me and gives me a comforting smile and a side hug.

I lean into him and watch as she refuses to talk, and how Knockout finally gets through to her. We all end up going to the couch and snuggling her.

I hold her along with Knockout and I listen to her tell her story about the night and how she broke her hand.

I then stand up and walk to the wall and see a fist sized bump and I am shocked but also impressed.

I then see Soundwave walkover and hug her to his person and she snugglrd into his spark and then I see her fall asleep.

I then walk over to him and offer to take her but he shakes his head and goes to the couch and lies down and covers them.

I sigh and I shoo everyone else out of the room and I go out as well, I then walk to the bridge and look out into the cosmos.

" I see you still aren't going to recharge huh Starscream?" 

I turn and see Magetron I then turn back and sigh, I just look out the window and think about where I should sleep.

" Do you need some place to sleep?"

I turn and I cock my metal brow at him, I then nod and look away from him and continue to think about where.

" You can come sleep with me I think you could use the company am I wrong?"

" No you aren't "

I then walk out of the bridge along with Megatron, we walk to his birth room and we enter and i see the birth which is big enough for the both of us.

He lies down and motions for me to come over as well, I take the spot next to him and melt into the soft bed.

I then fall asleep happy that my family is safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 65 10
After escaping from the asylum Night Rain seeks revenge on Starscream for rejecting her, Now with a psychopath targeting them can Starscream and his...
4.4K 78 26
Knockout is the only Decepticon medic in the ranks with his assistant, Breakdown. Though Knockout has found a better hobby. Street racing with humans...
Target By Shayna

Fanfiction

4.5K 206 10
Knock Out is adjusting to life as an Autobot and all is going well until the former Decepticon starts receiving threats and attempts on his life. Now...
3.3K 132 10
After switching sides Starscream has been struggling to fit in with the Autobots. And when he suddenly starts being stulked can he find out who is ou...