Merged

By Msanthem

[FIRST VERSION] During her business trip to LA, Ayla develops a sexual relationship with her dad's middle age... More

Uno
Dos
tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Deiz
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidós
Veintitrés
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintiséis
Veintisiete
Ventiocho
Veintenueve
Treinta
Treinta y uno
Treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y cinco
AESTHETIC

Treinta y seis

28.7K 533 105
By Msanthem

...

I walked out of my building after wishing my employees a good night. I always try to be nice to them, that's just who I am.

Today was a happy and good day one, because I just finished a really successful and overwhelming deal but most importantly it's Vince's and I 2 year anniversary.

we're still together, Strong and happy as ever. All my insecurities and doubts were left behind when Vince really showed development of character.

He's become a better man, a lively and happy man and it's an amazing sight to see. I'm glad he's letting go of his dark demeanor and seeing the good things in life.

1 year ago, he moved to New York so that we could be closer. He claimed he can't go a day without touching or seeing me.

He's become a lot more affectionate and nice, yet another character development. I like to think that I had a lot to do with that.

And I know I did, but he isn't the only one that has changed. I have changed, my dad has changed.

I'm happier now, now that I have Vince and my father. 7 months ago, I gave my dad another chance and it was the 2nd best decision of my life.

I trusted him and he didn't take it for granted, he actually tried ( and still is). We aren't completely close like we were when I was 7 but he's also not ignorant and stuck up anymore.

When I told my dad about Vince and i , he was angry and in disbelief. He was itching to hit and yell at His good friend. He eventually got used to it when he realized me and Vince are for real. We're actually in love.

Yup. Love. We said our first ' I love you's' 3 months after dating, I said it first. He didn't say it back until a few months later but I was okay with it, I was okay with waiting.

I changed them , and they changed me. Drastically. I'm the best version of me that I could ever be.

Tara is getting married in just a few weeks... to Oliver. They really hit it off 2 years ago at that club, they're both happy and exited for the marriage.

I'm truly happy for them, they deserve the world and each other. At the start, I expected Oliver and Alex to date and whatever.

They have been working non stop, planning the wedding and not to mention Tara is 7 weeks pregnant.

They have everything good going on for them, and I couldn't be more proud.

Now Alex, he's been traveling the world. Opening up many boutiques in Greece, Los angels, Paris, etc.
I'm also very proud of him, he's matured very much.

He doesn't fan girl and make dirty jokes about 100 different men anymore, it's an amusing thing to imagine- I know.

But believe it or not, he's been going out with this boy for 1 month. He'd met him in Paris during the opening of his boutique.

They hit it off right off the bat and started going out on dates. They both had a passion for fashion- I guess it was meant to be.

I actually haven't heard of him in awhile, but he's a very busy guy now. He's extremely rich and famous, his Boutiques have been blowing up lately all over the globe.

I understand that completely, my company has also been getting lots of attention. It's actually moved up in rankings, my company is the #3 most successful technology company in the country, right after Vince.

Since today is our 2 year anniversary, we're meeting up for dinner like we usually do. But it's at a different place every time.

He always plans them and I'm okay with it, I'm not very romantic and creative so I could never take responsibility for that.

I unlock my black Mercedes and slip inside the cool car. It's winter, about 56 degrees outside today. I actually enjoy the cold, but I also enjoy the hot weather too.

I start the engine on the car, And turn on the AC to a kind of high temperature. I was shivering as I put my hands on the AC, sighing in content.

5 minutes later, I finally heated off and began to drive. Vince texted me an a dress earlier, he told me go be there by 6pm.

I was excited, I didn't know what he had planned. I was anxious and jumping up and down on my seat.

Last year, he took me on a helicopter ride around Los angels. It was the best date/ anniversary I've ever had.

I can only imagine what this one was going to be. I hoped it wasn't anything too fancy because I'm not dressed appropriately for that, a simple beige pencil skirt and white blouse.

I should've gone home to change but it was already 5:40pm and the place I was to meet him at was a 25 minutes drive from here.

I bit my lip In anticipation and continued the journey to the address.

~•~

Vince's POV:

Today, was Ayla's and I's 2 year anniversary. I was nervous for this year. I love her, she loves me- I think I'm ready to do what I'm planning to do tonight.

I had a romantic dinner planned out for us in a boat. It may not sound very romantic and worthy but trust me,that's not even half of what I'm planning.

I loved that woman with all of I have. I trust her with my heart. I just simply adore her. And i know she loves me too, she tells me that everyday before leaving for work.

Never in a million years, would've I expected to find myself wrapped around a girls finger. I've always had this vision of myself that I would grow old and alone, while taking care of the company. No kids. No wife. With a dog.

It was a sad thing to imagine, but i was a very negative and dark man back then. Little did i know all I needed was Ayla. Little did I know, I would find love and get married.

At least I hope I'll get married. Tonight I was planning on proposing. The timing just feels right, during our anniversary.

She just expects a dinner somewhere but it's going to be much bigger than that. Right now, I have a few men working on the boat.

Adding flowers, lights ( candles) just the typical romantic thing.

I had this whole proposal planned and sketched out in my head. First, she would follow the flowers on the floor which they would lead her to right where I want her to be.

She'll ( hopefully) follow the trail and when they get to the destination, there's going to be a big sign that says, " turn around."

And when she does, I'll be right behind her. Kneeling on one knee while holding up the box with a big diamond ring inside.

I didn't exactly know what I would say, I'm not going to write that down and memorize it. It will come from the heart, right in the spot.

If you truly love someone, you won't need to write down a whole speech and memorize it.

I can only hope she'll say yes. I want to spend my whole life with her, no one else. Just Ayla Anderson, the love of my life. Maybe with a few kids here and there... a normal happy life that I never dreamed or thought about.

At this very moment, I'm arriving at the destination. Just a few minutes before she gets here. The boat looking absolutely beautiful.

There were lights on the sides, the flower trail starting from the very bottom. There's stairs she has to climb but I'm sure she can do it.

There's also a tiny sign where the trail starts that says, ' follow me' that points down to the flowers.

Let's do this. I'm gonna marry the girl of my dreams, if she'll have me of course.

~•~
Ayla's POV:

I'm here, I'm at the address he sent me. I look around in amazement, taking in the big glowing boat that's in the water.

I slowly, get out of the car- mesmerized by the beautiful decorations.

I can't believe he planned this, I can't even believe he thought of something so creative and romantic.

Of course he'd done it before with the whole helicopter ride and so, but this was on another level of romantic.

I slammed my car door shut and stepped closer to the boat. I could see a small sign but it wasn't visible from where i was.

As I got closer, I could see it more clearly.
" follow me" I whisper while reading, there was an arrow in the sign pointing to the floor.

I look down and find flowers on the floor. Red roses, my favorites. I smile a big toothy smile and do as told, I follow the trail of flowers.

I climb up the stairs up the until I'm on top. What was going on on top left me even more breathless.

There was still a pretty trail to follow but the decorations, oh my god. There were pictures scattered around. Pictures of Vince and I that I forced him to take.

From the small business trips we would take. I found tears gathering in my eyes, threading to spill but I hold them back.

I look away from the photos and continue to follow the trail before me. I was nervous, none of our dinners made me as anticipated as this one.

But it was slowly coming to an end, I could already see where the flowers ended. But I could also see a big red sign that said, " turn around."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and closed my eyes, don't cry.

I bit my lips and slowly, spun around on my spot. From my direct eye sight, I didn't see anyone but when I looked around, and then down...

What I found was shocking. Vince, down on one knee- holding a ring that was stuff in a red box.

I stared wide eyed, tears trailing down my cheeks as I come to realize what this was, what he's doing kneeling before me.

He was proposing.

" Ayla Anderson, hopefully Melbourne soon, I love you. I'm just going to start off that way because it's true, I love and trust you with all I have. You're my light in the dark, lava girl to my shark boy. " I giggle and shake my head. Only him can use amusement at a time like this.
He continued, " you're the only girl that could ever make me feel such a way. Love. Care. It's a shocking thing for me, I was never one to care for anyone- much less a girl. But I found myself quickly falling for you. Your beautiful green eyes puts me in a trance, your lips get me aroused. Your personality makes me soft, your body makes me a simp." I laugh once again and briefly close my eyes for a few second to control the tears.

"You're inhuman. Unlike any other girl I've met before and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, by your side, till death. I want to make you my queen, and I your king- if you'll let me. My beautiful lava girl, Will you make me the happiest and most satisfied man and marry me?" He finishes with a big hopeful smile on his lips.

I was a sobbing mess by now, I already know my answer. Of course I will marry him, it's always going to be him.

Not anyone else, not my employees that subtly flirt with me, no one. Only him can make me this girl that I am, the girl that I found myself loving. A happy girl.

" of course I will!" I scream, he quickly stands up to catch me as I throw myself at him. Reckless I know, I could've smashed him if he didn't get up in time but god I'm exited and really emotional.

" trying to get rid of me already? He asks. That question, the same question i asked him when we first started dating, That feels like so long ago.

" oh shut up." I giggle and slam my lips to his.

-
10 months later...

Today was the day. The day I would marry my man, the man of my dreams, the love of my life- and every single synonym.

" are you ready?" Tara asks, taking my hands in hers soothingly. I couldn't answer, I kept starring at myself- at the girl in the white dress staring back at me.

A girl I thought I would never see this soon, or ever.
I smiled at myself through the mirror and sniffled, I can't cry- it will ruin my makeup that Alex worked so hard on.

He would surely beat me up if I did mess it up- my wedding or not, he was ruthless and unforgiving when it comes to his arts.

I looked away from the mirror and looked up at Tara with quivering lips. " don't cry queen." Tara pouted and pulled me close to her, into a warm hug.

I know it was supposed to help me- but it made me want to cry even more! These aren't sad tears, they're happy tears.

It was the day I've been dreaming of, with family and friends that I love- but most importantly with Vince.

As On cue, a slow song began to play. And That was my cue.

Tara pulled away and smirked at me, " go now, I love you." She said encouragingly, I can tell she wanted to cry too- she was just as emotional as me.

" okay," I inhaled and exhaled like I knew to do when I was nervous, with one last glance at her I turned away and walked up to my father- who was waiting for me in a black suit.

I wrapped my arms around his, " you ready?" He asked, beaming down at me.

I was ready, as ready as I could ever be.

" I am."

-𝚃 𝙷 𝙴
𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 ♡︎

this is the end. I know it's not your Best romance story, it's a bit rushed but I didn't want it to be over 40-45 chapters. I'm sorry this isn't what you guys were expecting to happen in the end, I agree it's a bit too fast and I skipped so much time blah blah blah but I honestly had a writers block and lost hope for this book, so I opted for an easy option, which was to stop writing after the club scene. I might do a bit of a clean up on this book in a bit, just so things aren't so weird. I'm planning on merging a few chapters so if you get a notificam of an update, it's not anything new- just me messing around and fixing some things.

Thank you so so much for reading, commenting and voting for this book. I'm forever greatful and appreciative.

I don't know if I'll be making an epilogue or not.

Thank you again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 218K 43
[COMPLETED] "One night." I whisper breathlessly as he begins to unbutton my blouse. "That's not going to be enough for me, baby. I need you longer t...
3.4K 91 17
This story contains mature and 18+ content Playlist: Spotify, Ann: Hot It's so hard for you to not moan, so you decide to go to the bathroom. "Excuse...
1.8M 61K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity