Never Knew | s.o

By SheLynnae

Trinity and Shareef have been doing this long distance thing for a while now. Once Trinity graduates from col... More

Meet the Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
Happy Birthday!
14.
15.
16.
BIG 22!
17.
18.

11.

911 34 16
By SheLynnae

Through the good or bad.
I'll be right there by your side,
Always down to ride for you.
Through the thick and through the thin,
Know that I would die for you.
I would.

TRINITY
I sighed and walked out of the hospital. Kairi would agree to let me come see her and then on the day I'm supposed to come, she decides she doesn't want any visitors. I always try and send her things especially since she will never let me or anyone come see her so she doesn't think I forgot about her. I'm not exactly sure why Kairi never wants visitors. Is she ashamed or embarrassed that she's in the psychiatric hospital? Is she ashamed of her actions that lead to her being in there?

I wish she would just let me see or talk to her so I can explain to her that we still love her. I heard her progress is stagnant so the doctors had been hoping she would be willing to see me. They said that knowing she has love and support might help with her progression within the program.

-

When I got home, Shaqir and Salem were sitting on the couch playing the game (well, Shaqir was playing but had given Salem a controller so she could think she was playing too). I was thankful that he had already gotten her dressed. I had bathed her before I left and sat her outfit out, but I didn't put her in it because she was probably going to want a snack. I didn't want her messing up her shirt.

I went upstairs and grabbed Salem's little hoodie.

I sat down on the couch and waited for them to finish their game. After Shaqir finished the game he was playing, he turned everything off. I slid Salem's hoodie on and picked her up. She squirmed and fussed so I put her down and let her hold my hand so we could leave the house.

While I buckled in Salem while Shaqir got in the driver's seat. After I got in the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt, we pulled out of the driveway.

We scooped Mama and Me'Arah up before heading to the arena. I was glad we had gotten there kind of early because I wasn't in the mood to be riding around forever looking for a parking space.

Me'Arah decided she wanted to carry Salem. We met Myles, MiMi, and Shaq at the entrance.

We showed our tickets and went through the metal detectors before walking inside of the arena. We walked to our seats and sat down. Salem crawled into my lap and nuzzled into my arm. It was close to her nap time so I knew she was tired, but this was Shareef's final game in the playoffs. I didn't want to miss it. I knew he would showy out in this last game so I wanted to be there to see it. A well deserved win would result in some well deserved pleasure for him tonight once Salem was asleep.

Salem's eyes followed Shareef and occasionally other players as ngeng hthey practiced before the game started. One of her favorite things was watching him play basketball. That's where he is rtruly in one of his favorite elements; I believe Salem recognizes that. She feeds off his energy on the court and he goes even harder he hduring a game knowing his number one fan is watching.

The players started to clear the court as the countdown got closer to two minutes.

The buzzer sounded, the music ceased, and the lights   Is rlmmzzzkdimmed. The announcer announced both teams before introducing Tammy Rivera. We were instructed to stand as she sung the National Anthem.

Once she was done, everyone cheered and the game began.

-

I was in disbelief at how bad the Lakers were losing. They hadn't played like this all season so what the fuck was going on today? Shareef had fouled out of the game by the beginning of the second quarter so I was beyond pissed about that because that has never happened.

I really just wanted to go on the court and whoop all their asses. They were playing like someone paid them to throw the damn game. Long story short: By halftime, they were down by 30 points. I was ready to walk out of the damn arena and go home because it wasn't like my man would be playing in the rest of the game.

I stayed with the hope that the Lakers would make a comeback.

The Lakers played better in the second half, but still ended up losing 118 - 74. I shook my head before standing up. I picked up Salem and put her on my hip. I didn't even waste time waiting for the rest of the family; I was pissed and ready to get out of the arena.

I put Salem in her carseat and covered her up with her blanket. I got in the driver's seat and turned on the car so it could heat up. Then, I changed the playlist to match my mood and turned down the volume so it wasn't too loud for Salem.

I just say there in my own head, pissed. My thoughts were broken when the doors of the car opened.

"Trinity, I understand you are upset. Do not make Shareef feel any worse about the loss."

"Did you not see how the fuck he played today? Did you not see how his whole damn team played today? They had to have fucking lost on purpose because there's no fucking way they playing like that after the season they've had!"

"Watch your mouth with my niece in the car!"

"If she was old enough, she'd probably be cussing her losing ass daddy out, too."

"Chill on my brother. You don't know nothing about that pressure while you on the court."

"It's been pressure all season and he chooses this game to let it get to him? The other team wasn't even on the Lakers' level!"

"Feel how you wanna feel but don't let my son tell me you have him hell about the game."

"Or what?"

"Are you pregnant or something because you're fucking tweaking right now?"

"Right. Don't start acting funny with my mama."

"Me'Arah, you don't want this middle class smoke. I don't fight like these bitches in California. I do bitches dirty."

"Maybe you're the one that should be in the mental institution. You're such a narcissist that two child died in your care and the other won't even speak to you! I pray for my niece, but I damn sure pray from my brother if he chooses to actually go through spending the rest of his life with you."

"All of y'all can really get the fuck out my car!"

"The fuck? Drop us off at the house and you definitely ain't gotta speak to me no more because you acting real funny today."

I rolled my eyes and started the car.

I dropped them off at their house and headed to my own.

I spent quality time with Salem before fixing her dinner, bathing her, and put her to bed. By then, Shareef still hadn't made it home. I was wondering if he was even going to come home because he hadn't texted or called me back. I even tried calling his parents and sibling, but they didn't return my calls either.

I sighed and finally decided to go to sleep. It was clear that he wasn't coming home any time soon if at all. If they wanted to act like that, I wasn't going to stress it.

-

I woke up to someone snatching me by my legs. I started to panic, but I opened my eyes to see it was only Shareef.

He pushed up my t-shirt (which was actually his) and snatched off my panties. He pushed my legs up in the car and buried his face in my pussy. I rotated my hips against his face as he licked everything from my clit to my ass. 

As I felt myself getting closer to cumming, I held his head with my dominant hand. He pushed my hand off and stopped eating my pussy. He never even looked up at me.

He roughly flipped me over and pulled me off the bed until my lower body was hanging off over the bed. He separated my legs and slid every inch of him inside of me, causing me to gasp. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pounded into me. Somehow he managed deep, quick strokes.

I put my hand up to try to slow down the strokes. He learned down so that he was right next to my ear, "Move your fucking hand".

I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Shareef, it hurts."

"This is what you wanted, right?"

He continued to beat my shit from the back. I sighed and just laid there, waiting for him to nut.

When he did, he pulled out and I could feel his nut leaking from my vagina. Dick still leaking, he painted my ass and back.

I knew he had put on his underwear because I heard the pop of the waistband.

I laid still hoping he would come back with a rag like he usually did but instead, he walked out of the bedroom and shut the door behind him.

I carefully got up to avoid a mess, but the semen still ended up getting on the bed.

I went in the bathroom and wiped off my back with a towel. I threw it in the dirty clothes basket. Then, I went in the bathroom to pee. I noticed light spotting when I wiped.

I took a nice hot shower and threw on some pajamas. Then, I changed the sheets and remade the bed.

I got in the bed and just laid in the dark. I wasn't sure why I had started crying, but I was. I buried my head in the blankets and cried to myself. I was trying to muffle the sound effects.

As I was having my breakdown, I heard Salem crying from her room. I wiped my face before walking out of the bedroom. In the short time it took me to get to her room, she was already quiet. I peaked in and Shareef had her in his arms.

I tried to snatch her from him, but he lifted her out of my reach.

"Shareef, give me my baby."

"So she's your baby now?"

"You're in no shape to be around her. Give her to me and go to bed."

"A little liquor doesn't alter my abilities as a father. I'm not even drunk."

"You haven't even washed your ass. You wreak of sex. Give me my daughter!"

Salem whined and clung to Shareef's chest.

"Chill out. You're scaring her for nothing."

"Just give me my baby before you piss me off."

"Go be pissed off then, Trinity. Go back to bed."

"First, you act like you ain't coming home. Then, you come home and start being annoying as fuck. You could've stayed where the fuck you was at."

"I don't know what your issue is, but you need to go to sleep and try this shit again."

"Your only daughter is Salem."

He shook his head and turned his attention back to Salem. He was trying to lay her back in her crib, but she wasn't having it. She was clinging to him and would start to cry when he tried to put her down. After rocking her and trying to place her in the crib for the third time, he just put her on his chest and rubbed her back. I followed him as he carried her into our room.

She poked her lip out when he sat her on the bed.

"Daddy is just going to take a shower. I'll be right back."

She nodded as if she understood but as soon as he shut the bathroom door, she was in tears. I picked her up and sat her in my lap. She laid her head on my chest and continued to whine for her 'dada'. I just rubbed her back because I knew she was going to whine until Shareef was back in her sight.

I ain't gone act like he wasn't looking good as fuck fresh out the shower in just his basketball shorts, but we're mad right now.

He laid down and Salem immediately crawled over to him. He pulled her on his chest and she snuggled into his chest.

"You missed daddy, huh?"

She nodded. He kissed her forehead.

"Daddy missed you too."

He changed the tv to Salem's favorite show and rubbed her back. It was too long after that she finally fell back asleep.

"So where were you and why weren't you answering your phone?"

"Do I ask you about your whereabouts?"

"I'm your fiancée and the mother of your child. I have a right to know where the fuck you've been especially when you didn't have the decency to call or text me to let me know you'd be out late."

"I was out with the team. Then, I went to mom's. I wasn't in a good mood and I didn't want to bring that energy around you or Salem but I knew if I didn't come home at all, I'd have to deal with you having an attitude. I tried to give you some dick when I came in, but you're still on some shit."

"Fuck it, Shareef. I'll stop giving a damn about your safety."

I rolled my eyes and rolled over to my back was facing him.

-

Zoey, Renae and I were having a girls' day. It had felt like forever since we had seen each other and I needed some me-time. I was in mommy mode 24/7 because even though the season was over, Shareef still had practices to prepare for the upcoming season.

His family had become busy with their own endeavors so I didn't have anyone to babysit when I felt like I needed a break. Raising an almost two year old who was already going through terrible twos was a lot for me. I was so thankful when a Shareef said he didn't have practice today and would watch Salem if I wanted to go out.

Me and the girls were currently at the salon getting our nails and feet done. It'd been so long since I had truly pampered myself so I was feeling so good. Oh, how I missed the hot water between my toes and the massage chair on my back.

As the nail tech was pulling my foot out the water to get started, my phone started to vibrated. I didn't recognize the number, but I decided to answer anyway in case it was important.

"Hello. May I speak with Trinity Holland?"

"This is she."

"Hello, Ms. Holland. I'm Doctor Campbell. How are you today?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm pretty good. I was calling about the results of your recent visit."

"Okay."

"Unfortunately, you tested positive for gonorrhea and chlamydia. I've already written you a prescription for the medication which I sent to the pharmacy you have on file.

On a more positive note: I wanna say congratulations. Your results also show that you are pregnant and don't worry, the medications are safe for you to take during pregnancy."

All I could think to say in the moment was oh wow, are you sure?.

"Yes ma'am. I am very certain but if you would to be retested, we can schedule you another appointment."

"No, that's fine."

"Alright. Is there any more questions or concerns you have for me?"

"No, ma'am. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Have a nice day."

"You too."

When I ended the call, I was filled with so much emotion. I was pissed, confused, and surprised. I was too ready to get home.

After the lady was done with my feet, I went to pay.

"Girls, I'm sorry to cut our day short. I have some business I have to handle."

"Is everything okay?"

"Do we need to come with?"

"I'm fine. Everything is fine. I'll call y'all later."

"Alright. Love you."

"Yeah, love you."

"Love y'all too."

I rushed out of the nail salon to my car. When I got in, I broke down before I could even start the car. So Shareef ass been cheating and fucking other bitches raw at that?

Once I got myself together, I put on some trap music to try and calm my nerves as I drove. It wasn't working so I put on music that offset a different vibe. I guess I was gone have to be a hurt bitch.

Told you before that money and girls ain't never replaced..
all that I gave you.
All that I am.
You're just a boy, who can't be a man.

I stopped by the pharmacy on the way home. I couldn't believe I was picking up no shit like this when I'm supposed to be engaged and I know for a fact I'm only fucking his ass.

I immediately started to feeling my body temperature rising when I pulled up to the house and it was an unfamiliar car outside. I parked and then walked over to the car. Based on the shit I could see inside, it was a bitch's car.

I took a deep breath before turning the keys to open the door. When I walked in the house, Salem was in her play pen sitting in front of the tv. I shut the door and sat my keys down before walking upstairs. The upstairs was vacant.

I nodded to myself and went downstairs. I could hear noise, but I wasn't sure where it was coming from. I looked in the basketball court first: empty. I started opening every door in the downstairs area.

When I opened the game room door, Shareef was sitting there with his head back. He had his hands wrapped in his bitch's hair while he fucked her throat.

Tears swelled up in my eyes before I completely lost my shit. I ran up and just started punching Shareef in his face. He was trying to push me away from him, but my adrenaline was high and I couldn't let up.

The bitch who was sucking his dick tried to run past me after she fixed her clothes so I grabbed her and slammed her on the floor. I started knocking her shit next.

When Shareef tried to pull me off, I started throwing blows at his ass again.

"I fucking hate you!"

"Chill the fuck out so we can't talk about this shit!"

"Ain't shit to talk about!"

The bitch tried to get off the floor, but I kicked her hard as fuck before she could get on her feet.

As I continued to throw blow as Shareef, I felt something hit my head causing me to instantly fall down.

SHAREEF
I stared at Erion in disbelief.

"What the fuck did you just do?"

"I was trying to help you! The bitch is crazy. She would've killed both of us with her bare hands."

I bent down and checked to make sure Trinity had a pulse.

"Call 911."

"Let her die. Then, we can finally be together. That's what you wanted right?"

"My daughter needs her mother."

"She will have me."

I rolled my eyes.

"If we let her die, we will go to jail. Salem will be out of a mother and a father."

"Why are you acting like you care about this bitch now? You're always complaining about how she's always nagging you and shes always too tired to give you some."

"She's my fiancée."

"I can't be a better one."

"Erion, just call the damn police!"

"You call them since you care so much. I'm out."

I followed her upstairs to make sure she didn't do anything stupid while she was on her way out. After I was sure she had left, I picked up Salem and sat her on my lap.

"Hello. What's your emergency?"

"My fiancée has been injured and she hasn't come to."

"Sir, can you tell me your name as well as your fiancée?"

"Shareef O'Neal. My fiancée's name is Trinity Holland."

"How did Ms. Holland become injured?"

"Someone tried to rob us and in the process, I was assaulted and she was hit with a lamp."

"Does your fiancée still have a pulse?"

"Yes but it's faint."

"Okay, sir. What is your address so I can dispatch help?"

-

Stressed was an understatement for how I was currently feeling. Trinity had been in surgery before hours because she coded on the way to the hospital. I wouldn't know what to do if she didn't make it through this. I never intended or expected for her to get hurt.

-

"Family of Trinity Holland?"

I stood up. I felt kind of bad for Trinity because me and my family were really all she has.

"Ms. Holland is stable. We won't know the extent of the effects caused by her energy until she wakes up, but she did well during surgery. We expect her to make a full recovery and the baby is completely fine."

"Baby?"

"Yes. Ms. Holland is expecting. She isn't very far along so may she didn't know or she hadn't gotten a chance to say anything."

Once the doctor walked away, I just sat there. Trinity is pregnant again? It's not that I don't want another baby, but we didn't plan to have more kids any time soon. We really don't even have sex like that so is the baby even mine?

Since they wouldn't let me see her, I decided to go rest at my mom's house.

When I pulled up, she was cooking dinner, my sisters were playing with Salem, and my brother was in his room playing the game.

"How's everything?"

"They said she did well in surgery. The baby is fine."

My brother paused his game and looked at me.

"Baby?"

"Yeah. The doctors say she's pregnant."

"How you feeling about that?"

"Man, I'm not even sure the baby is mine."

"Trinity ain't even the type to cheat."

"We don't even have sex like that and now, she's pregnant, newly pregnant. That doesn't sound weird to you?"

"I'm telling you, I don't think Trinity is no cheater. She really doesn't even have the time. She's always in the house and taking care of Salem."

"I'm not home like that. She could be sneaking her niggas in while I'm gone."

TRINITY
I woke and instantly started to panic. Several people came rushing into the room trying to convince me to calm down so they could take the tube out my throat.

When they removed it, all I could do is cough. The nurse held a cup of ice water while I drank from the straw.

"Ma'am, do you know your name?"

I cleared my throat, but my voice still sounded a bit hoarse.

"Trinity Holland."

"Ms. Holland, do you understand where you are?"

I looked around before nodding.

"Hospital."

"Do you remember the events that lead to you being here?"

I nodded.

"Well, I'm going to alert the police that you're aware. Do you feel comfortable talking to them?"

I nodded.

"Alright. I'll be back."

After she left, I picked up the hospital phone and dialed Shareef's mom's number.

"Hello?"

"It's Trinity. I was checking to see if you've seen Salem."

"Yeah. She's upstairs with Me'Arah asleep. Is everything okay? Do you need anything?"

"I'm fine. I just wanted to make sure my baby was good."

"She's always in good hands especially with me. Get some rest. I'll be checking on you. What's your room number?"

"311."

"Alright. I love you sweetie."

"I love you too."

As I hung up, the nurse walked back in with two other individuals.

"Ms. Holland, these are detectives Rollins and Tutuola. They are here about the incident."

I nodded and the nurse exited the room.

"Sweetie, can you tell me how you ended up here?"

"My fiancée's mistress hit me with something and I passed out."

"What lead to her hitting you?"

"Well, I walked in on her giving oral sex to my fiancée. I lost my temper so I started swinging on the both of them."

"So you had no clue that your fiancée was cheating?"

I shook my head.

"Not until today. I got a call from my doctor that I had two STDs. I've only ever been having sex with Shareef and never had anything before."

I started to cry because I really couldn't believe the man I love had been cheating and had the audacity to do that shit with our daughter upstairs.

"Would you like to press charges?"

"Can I think about it? I wanna know more about exactly what kinda relationship she had with my ex-fiancée."

"That's fine."

"If anything else happens, give us a call. Here's my card."

I took the card from him.

"Thank you."

They left.

-

I was in the hospital a few more days because they wanted to run tests to make sure I was okay to go home. I was beyond excited when I was finally released because I hadn't showered and I was tired of hospital food.

-

The nurse helped me into Zoey's car. She waved goodbye before wheeling the wheelchair back into the hospital.

Zoey pulled me into a hug. Then, Renae hugged me from behind.

"We're so glad you're okay."

"Baby, how did you go from the nail salon to ending up in the hospital?"

I bit my lip to hold back tears. It was probably the pregnancy hormones that was creating these constant crying spells.

"I don't want to talk about it."

They nodded and Zoey started the car. They turned on the radio and we rode in silence all the way to Renae's house.

Once we got there, they helped me out the car and into the house. Renae started to cook while Zoey and I watched tv.

"Zoey, do you mind stopping by mama's and picking up Salem? I haven't seen my baby in days. I miss her."

"Yeah. I'll go get her. Text her and let her know I'm coming to get her."

"Okay."

She grabbed her keys and walked out the door.

To: Mama
Zoey is coming to pick up Salem.

From: Mama
Okay.

ZOEY
I wasn't sure what happened to Trinity but if it has anything to do with Shareef, I'm on his ass. I have never seen her this hurt and vulnerable since I've known her. It's must be something she's truly hurt or embarrassed about because she tells Renae and I damn near everything.

When I knocked on the front door, Shareef answered. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm here to pick up Salem."

"For what?"

"Trinity wants to see her."

"She just got out of the hospital. She's in no shape to take care of our daughter."

"I'm here to pick up Salem so either you're going to bring her out here or I'm going in to get her. I'd prefer you make this easy."

He slammed the door in my face. I stood at the door, waiting to see if he would bring her out. After at least 10 minutes, he came back with Salem and her diaper bag.

"And while she's with her mother, ask Trinity to get a DNA test on both of her kids."

Before I could ask any questions, he slammed the door in my face. My face formed a confused expression as I walked back to my car.

Where the fuck was this energy coming from?

I buckled Salem in before heading back to Renae's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
527K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
928K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...