Love Is All I Ever Wanted...

By background21

A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
Extra #1

Chapter 3

15.4K 553 16
By background21

*Asha Pov*

I got ready and calmly went downstairs gulping continuously. Please god I don’t want bad news please!!

I begged god in my heart. This time save me please.

My Dad was sitting on the couch and a feel of déjà vu hit me hard.

I calmly sat infront of him and waited for him to talk whatever he wants to now.

“How are you?” Dad asked shocking the whole house.

Yeah if we imagine dramatically and think that each and every person heard that question. Then they must have stilled in that very moment.

I cleared my throat and said “I am fine Dad. How are you?”

“I am fine. I want to discuss something important.” He said in his usual manner.

I just nodded and didn’t say anything.

“Look, we all still think that you are perfect for Lakshman.” He said.

“Dad!..” I started to tell him to stop but he cut me off showing his hand.

“Let me finish. I know you both break up and we don’t know the reason behind it. But we three want this to happen.” Dad said and started typing something in his laptop.

I just sat there because I don’t know what to say.

“See he got a girlfriend now for the past three months. Now he is going to introduce her to his parents.” Dad said turning the laptop towards me.

I saw Lucky with some girl. She is very beautiful. I read below that her name is Sandhya but everyone calls her Sandy.

“She is beautiful.” I said smiling.

“That is not important here. Panchi thinks that she is not a good girl and is very bad for Lakshman.” Dad said taking his system back.

“But Dad! That is just completely wrong.” I said immediately.

“Wrong?” he asked confused.

“Yeah! How can she assume that without even meeting her? She should first meet Sandy and then decided something.” I replied.

I mean that’s what everyone should do right. Without knowing everything about them we can’t assume some stupid things.

“Well we don’t care. We just want you both to get married.” Dad said shrugging.

“It is not making any sense dad. What are you trying to say?” I asked him completely confused.

“At present Anil and Panchi are staying at the beach house. So Lakshman is taking this Sandhya girl there and also stay there for one month. Now you need to go there and stay with them.” He replied calmly.

“Dad! Why should I? It is so wrong to stay there as I am his ex.” I said getting up.

I can’t believe this. What are they planning to do?

“Look Anil and Panchi wants Lakshman to leave Sandhya and marry you. Now you are going to go there and help them.” He said getting up.

“What?” I asked raising my voice a little.

What do they think me as? I am not some person who will break someone’s relationship.

I will never do it in million years.

“You need to do it for all of us.” Dad said looking at me.

“Why don’t they like her? They should atleast try right. I mean what is the reason behind not liking her. Is her social status or something else?” I asked him all the questions.

I don’t know who is she but I don’t think it is right to judge someone by their status.

“We don’t care about it. It is just that they both want only you as their daughter-in-law. I don’t want to hear anything else. You will go there by tomorrow and that’s it.” He ordered and left the room.

I rushed inside my room and fell on my bed.

They both want only me? Is this crazy or what?

Here I want just love from my Dad and they both are obsessed with me.

Urgh!!! Why me???? I want to shout out loud.

I heard small knock on my door and heard someone enter.

I looked around to see Aunty entering my room with pity look.

“You heard everything.” I didn’t ask her but just stated.

She nodded and said “Sir asked me to pack some of your clothes for one month.”

I nodded but was just unable to say anything.

I need to talk to my best friend. Why is he so far away from me when I need him?

I took my mobile and called him. After few rings he lifted the phone and said “How are you Asha?”

What is with today everyone asking me whether I am fine or not?

“I am fine. How are you?” I asked him.

“I am fine. So what is this sudden surprise?” He asked me.

“I miss you. I wish you were her.” I replied closing my eyes.

“What did he do now?” He asked and I can feel the anger in his voice.

I calmly explained everything to him and waited for his reaction.

“Come and stay with me Asha.” He said after few minutes.

“Yeah right! London is just at the corner of this building right.” I said rolling my eyes.

“I am serious. Just leave that place.” He said.

“What are you trying to say Rahul?” I asked him confused.

“Asha you have a great talent. And if you come here, I will keep you as my assistant. Your life will change Asha think about it.” He replied.

“But am I that good to be able to teach the people in London.” I said worriedly.

“I know you can. Who knows your talent better than me? I am your teacher right.” He said.

“Ok so I just have to assist you in teaching right?” I asked finally.

“I have planned so much for you Asha. You just have to come here that’s it.” he replied and I can feel the happiness.

“But what about my Visa?” I asked him again another problem.

“I will talk to some friends of mine. It will take atleast one month. Don’t worry! So you will come here right?” He asked me.

“Yeah! I will. For now I need to go there according to my Dad. So when my Visa is ready, just call me. I will immediately leave to come there.” I replied smiling.

“Good! I am so happy that you decided this. Be careful ok.” He said.

“I will. Bye Rahul.” I said hanging up.

Yes! He is my dance teacher and also my best friend.

He is so protective of me. When he was leaving one year back, he said when I want to leave this place I just have to give him a call.

I always thought he is saying it as a kindness gesture but I never thought he is so serious.

He is 26yrs old. Four years older than me.

I am excited that I will be going there but also sad that now I have to go to that beach house.

I just hope nothing goes wrong there.

I want them to accept Sandy and everything will be cool.

Please god! Stop them from pressuring me do anything which will hurt anyone!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So she has to go to the beach house and help Panchi to break Lucky and Sandy relation.......

Wahat should she do????

Comment plz and vote.....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.2K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
466K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
1.8K 142 25
you must have heard many stories about how two people who are forced to marry become lover of eternity and then, there is a villainess who is also hi...
27.1K 2.6K 32
She makes an exception to attend her best friend's birthday party instead of being with her family, and that's when she meets him. He was charming, a...