NEGLIGENCE

By rich_n_salty

"I'm so used to be alone that somehow it doesn't bother me anymore. But this person keeps getting into my min... More

Preview
다섯
여섯

하나

42 1 0
By rich_n_salty

"I'm really sorry that I can't make them work together even though you asked us to work together in this team project" I tried to hide my smile when Mrs. Smith starts to get angry after I told her that none of my groupmates work on the presentation that scheduled tomorrow. 

"Please don't punish them, it's my fault that they didn't sent their parts and make me do all of the presentation alone." I put on my sad face and it seems to make Mrs. Smith go ballistic. 

"No, no, no, dear, it's not your fault, it's their fault, I knew that you always try your best in every group work and I will make sure that they got what they deserve tomorrow" Mrs. Smith smiles kindly and I can't be more happier.

"I'm not trying to tell on them, I just so worried that they won't be able to memorised their parts and decided to tell you to excuse them" Still on my sad face, I tried to make excuse as a kind girl with no intention of doing bad things to her friends and the older lady seems to be taking it. 

"Okay, I got it know, Adalyn, stop defending your friends and you may be excuse now" With a smirk on my face, I got out of her office and starts to walk to the parking lot.

I don't know what the 50-year-olds professor think when she decided to pair me with the most lazy and stupid groupmates for her end of semester presentation. Maybe she thought that those lazy asses with starts to do a good job if they were paired with a straight A student like me. You can't change a person that easily. But, now I can stop worrying about my grades as I knew that Mrs. Smith will grade my presentation individually with my usual A and those stupid asses with the grade they deserves. I didn't even tell them to work as I knew that they thought that I will work on my own and they just have to memorised the power point tomorrow. I smirked at that thought, do you think I'm that stupid to work my ass off just to let them enjoy themselves?

*******

I reach my audi and starts to drive home. As I reach my neighbourhood, I can feel anticipation and hope starts to surface as in three more block, I will pass by his home and I know that it was around the time his shift will end. I can feel my stomach drop when I see that his car is not where it usually park.

Ugh, I already planned to make some cupcakes as an excuse to see him.

Frustrated, I slammed my car's door and got into the house while stomping my feet. My house is not a mansion, but it stand out in this neighbourhood with a creamy white colour and two story house as most of the houses here are either blue or black with one floor. This privilege is thanks to my dad that has a well-known property business which my mom take on since his death 6 years ago. My mom switch from a housewife to a businesswoman to provide for me and my brother which is only fifteen at that time. I have never been more proud and thankful to my mother that has to do a double job as a provider for the family and an amazing mom for me and my dork brother. 

Alex, my brother, is now on his early twenties and he can't be more childish than he is now. As I am more of a quite person, he is a social butterfly wherever he is. You can practically hear his voice talking non-stop and telling jokes whenever you're in the same room. 

*******

Seeing that nobody's is home, I went to my room and take a relaxing bath to calm my nerves. As I got out of the bathroom, my phone lights up showing messages from my best friends, Emma and William suggesting that we go to the club later. I agreed and started to get ready as they will pick me up at 9. 

I finished my make up and decided to take a look on my dress, a satin red dress that clung tightly to my body, showing my curves paired with curly hair that take me 30 minutes to make, making me look older than a mere 19 years old. A loud annoying honks announce that my idiotic friends have arrived. 

"Mom, I'm going out with Emma" I yelled as I wear my heels. My mom never forbid me from going out late at nights as she knew that I will never do anything stupid and I always think of decisions carefully. 

After locking the doors, I got into Will's car and we went to the club. 

"Please don't randomly dry humping a guy while drunk, Em. We have got enough of that shit last time." I shouted to Em that make her roll her eyes. 

"Do you even know that guy try to drag you to the bathroom and have sex with you? Tonight you are stuck with me" I smiled at Will's replied, I always knew that he likes Emma but the girl is hesitant as Will's younger and more popular than her. 

A few hours later, Em and Will were dancing while I sit on the bar out of boredom. While ordering a whiskey, I see a guy approaching me. He seems to be in his mid-thirties and is actually quite good-looking even though I think he's more handsome. But, a little bit of entertainment won't hurt so as he take a seat next to me, I just smiled and sipped my drink. 

"What are a lady doing here all alone?" He smiled seductively.

"Waiting for my friends actually, they seems to be enjoying themselves" I examined his face while he seems to be doing the same to me. 

"Do you want to go a quieter place to talk?" I nodded, fully understood what he means.

*******

He led me out of the club to his bentley and as soon as we got in the car, I started to kiss him vigorously which I know is his whole intention bringing me here. He was shocked at first, but quickly recovered and gladly replied. We were making out until I feel that his hand squeezed my left breast which make me suddenly think of him. I broke the kiss and fixed my dress, didn't feel the need to explain myself to a stranger, I decided to leave but he grabbed my hand and I seated back in his passenger's seat. 

"Do you know me?" He questioned looking confused.

"What? No. I just met you in the club" I replied impatiently. 

"Then why you suddenly kissed me?"

"Because that's what you want. Why would you approach me if you didn't intend to fuck me?"

"Then why would you stop?" I remained silent. 

"I need to go, my friend will be looking for me" I make an excuse and leave, feeling glad that he didn't stop me again. 

How can I explain that if I have sex with him, I will moan other man's name, his name since I will imagine him fucking me and he's the one that I want. I have done this shit before as the next morning the guy I was fucking asking me if I have boyfriend and I was moaning his name. 

Walking into the club, I found my friends where I left them and starts to tell them that I wanna go home. Looking into her phone, Emma immediately agrees and dragged Will to the parking lot.

"Why are we left so early, we were having fun there" Will complains but still following Emma

"It's already one, dickhead. We have school tomorrow." Emma huffed and we got into the car.

My phone vibrates, I got a message from Lola, the stupid nerd and one of my groupmates in tomorrow's, I mean today's presentation asking if I can sent her the power point for tomorrow. I huffed and ignores the text.

I was the one working on all of it. Why the fuck would I let her see it?

After I got home, I quickly change into my comfortable pajamas and decided to sleep before school starts at 8.

********

I got up at 5, always in the morning, even though I still have three more hours before school. The one and only reason is that he always runs in the morning and I decided to accompany him. It's already been our daily routine every morning, except when he has night shift that keep him until ten. 

After changing into my running clothes, I run to the park which is where we met everyday. There he is, stood in his all glory

Robin Gaudiano

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...