Violet Requiem (GuGu FanFic)

By guinbaroque

As Guinevere runs away from the Baroque castle, also known as castle Gorge, she enrolls in a secret academy a... More

Chapter 1: Athena Asamiya
Chapter 2: Gusion Paxley
Chapter 3: Two Months Ago
Chapter 4: Valentine's Day
Chapter 5: The Flat
Chapter 6: Stubborn Heart
Chapter 7: The Queen of the Night
Chapter 8: The Night is Young
Chapter 9: Hangover
Chapter 10: Breakfast
Chapter 11: Where is She?
Chapter 12: Summer
Chapter 13: Swan Castle
Chapter 14: She's Back
Chapter 15: Sorry
Chapter 16: "Both"
Chapter 17: Invitations
Chapter 18: Might and Magic
Chapter 19: Mobile Legends
Chapter 20: Guinevere Baroque
Chapter 21: Purple Scarf
Chapter 22: Cute Couple
Chapter 23: The Plan
Chapter 24: Wake up!
Chapter 25: Long Weekend
Chapter 27: Fourth Quarter
Chapter 28: Happy Holidays!
Chapter 29: The Wedding
Chapter 30: No Goodbyes
Chapter 31: Why?
Chapter 32: What Is Worse Than Death?
Chapter 33: One Year Later
Chapter 34: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 35: How Are You?
Chapter 36: Stay
Chapter 37: Genesis
Chapter 38: Expert Wingman
Chapter 39: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 40: Pretty Please
Chapter 41: Back Home
Chapter 42: Violet Requiem
Chapter 43: Breakfast In Bed

Chapter 26: First Love

644 35 13
By guinbaroque

"I understand, Guin."

"Thanks for listening, Granger."

"But..." He paused.

"But what?"

"Do you think that's the only solution to keep Gusion safe and alive?"

"I don't know, to be honest. Running away together isn't the best option either."

"Don't you want to marry him?"

"I want to of course, but not in the near future. Why do you ask?"

"We're only talking about worst case scenarios here. It's not like you're actually planning to do it, right? Listen, Guinevere, I know how much you two love each other and you're right about the fact that Gusion won't think twice sacrificing his life for you. But don't you think leaving him is unfair?"

"It is not fair. For both of us. But I think I'd rather lose him now than lose him forever." Guinevere responded sadly.

"I used to say the same thing, Guin. But it's not always like that. Sometimes letting go of someone is just the same as losing them forever."

Guinevere looked curiously at Granger. "What made you say that?"

"Three years ago, I met a girl. Her name is Ahri, a daughter of a nobleman. I can still remember her long straight black hair that matches her lovely brown eyes, her humility and simplicity despite being such a beautiful woman. She's the sweetest person I've ever met. I never knew how to smile or laugh until I met her. She was the only one who truly understood me, the only one who never gave up on me no matter how many times I pushed her away. I think you already knew that I was an orphan at the Monastery of Light and I grew up with nothing or no one to be afraid of losing until she came into my life. If not for her I wouldn't know how to interact with people. I was never really good at expressing my emotions and when I finally had the courage to tell her I love her, it was also the last time I ever saw her."

Guinevere didn't know how to process what she just heard.

"That is quite a beautiful story Granger, but at the same time really sad."

"It is the saddest." Granger forced a smile at her.

"But I thought..." Guinevere hesitated.

"You thought I'm into guys?"

"Yeah and I thought Lesley was your first girlfriend."

"I am a complicated man, Guinevere. I guess you really couldn't choose who you fall in love with. That's why it was too hard for me to admit even to myself that I'm in love with Alu. That's also the reason why I never plan to tell him about it. Lesley on the other hand, was yes, my first official girlfriend and you already knew why it was too brief. But Ahri was my first love, the only woman I've ever loved."

"What happened to her?" Guinevere asked.

"The same thing you're thinking of doing to Gusion. I left her without even telling her my reasons."

"Because you wanted to save her life?"

"Yes. I didn't want her to be involved with my missions back then. It was too dangerous. I thought it was the only way to keep her safe."

Granger looked away. He was trying to fight back tears.

"Granger..."

"I thought it was the right thing to do. But I regret it. I regret leaving her. If I could go back to that moment, I would do things differently."

"Where is she now? Why didn't you come back for her?"

"I didn't have the courage to face her again, not after I hurt her."

"But you wouldn't know, Granger. I'm sure she will forgive you, she will understand."

"It's not that simple. That's why I want you to really think about what you're thinking of doing to Gusion before you do it. There are things you really can't undo, things you'll never be able to bring back to how they were again."

Guinevere hugged him.

"Thank you, Granger, for being my friend."

"It's still up to you, Guin. You're the only one who knows what would be best for the two of you. I guess I just don't want you to have the same regrets that I had."

Guinevere couldn't sleep that night. She's thinking about everything that Granger told her.

Her phone rang.

"Hey."

Gusion: Hey, I'm really sorry I wasn't able to walk you home. How was your day, my princess?

"It's okay. Granger walked me home. Classes were boring as usual. How was your V.E.N.O.M. photoshoot?"

Gusion: It went well. Wait, I'll send you a copy of one of my photos.

"Wow, Emperor Gusion you look badass here. I love it!"

Gusion: Thank you, love. Have you had dinner already? I can come over and bring food.

"Just rest, Mr. Paxley, please? I already had dinner. How about you?"

Gusion: I haven't. I just got back from the photoshoot.

"Ugh, why does it had to end so late? Go grab something to eat and stop worrying about me, okay? I'll see you tomorrow."

Gusion: Okay. I'll let you rest now too. I miss you.

"I miss you too."

IN THE BOY'S DORMITORY...

"Emperor Gusion! What's up? Granger and I are having dinner, join us!" Alucard invited Gusion to eat as he entered their room.

"Thanks. That monkey cleaned up our fridge again." Gusion chuckled.

"You are too patient with Dexter. Why don't you and Guinevere just live together?" Alucard suggested.

Granger stared at the two.

"You guys are both 22. I'm sure you'll make beautiful babies!" Alucard continued but regret what he said as soon as he saw Granger dropped his fork and knife and stopped eating.

Alucard was able to dodge his slap this time.

"Hehe. I'm just kidding about the babies. But living together, it's like having honeymoon everyday, don't you think?" He continued.

"We haven't done anything like that, Alu." Gusion answered.

"What? Wait, let me grab some beer."

Alucard went to the fridge.

"Hey Granger, thanks for walking her home earlier."

"No problem, Gusion."

Alucard went back and opened bottles of beer for the three of them.

"So I was curious, papa Gus. Besides the fact that we know you respect princess Guinevere and all and she's your first love, why haven't you two... you know, when you get to stay in her place during weekends?"

"I wasn't sure if she's ready for that." Gusion replied, a bit uncomfortable.

"But are you?" Alucard asked.

Gusion blushed.

"Stop asking these stupid questions, Alu." Granger butted in.

"Wait, Gus. Don't tell me you've never done it with anyone before?"

Gusion did not respond.

"Hohoho! Can't believe the hottest guy in Moonton is still a virgin. If you need some tips, I'm your man." Alucard chuckled.

"That's not necessary, dumbass. Anyway, Gusion, how are you and Guinevere so far?" Granger changed the subject when he noticed it's making Gusion uncomfortable.

"We're happy. But I'm worried about her. She's been having the same bad dream since she was confined in the clinic and she would wake up scared and crying, calling my name. She didn't want to talk about it so I have no idea what it is exactly about. I want to stay by her side all the time, but I want her to still have her personal space." Gusion responded.

"You should go to Rafaela or Estes. I think they have potions to suppress recurring nightmares." Granger suggested.

"Really? I didn't know that. I'll let Guin know."

"Have you heard about your brother by the way?" Alucard asked, seriously this time.

"As far as I know, they are still not aware that Guinevere is here. But we still must not let our guard down."

"You're right." Granger agreed.

"Wait, Gusion. I have been thinking about this since we discovered that Guinevere is a princess." Alucard suddenly remembers something.

"Thinking about what?"

"What if you marry Guinevere?"

*****
Image credit: @ahriesce Instagram

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
821K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...