Love [ YBNK ]

By 93baybeee

Intersex,, ybnk ! Ya feel me ? More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12

09

2.1K 68 2
By 93baybeee

NAHMIR

Finally the weekend. Taymor wanted me to stay the weekend with him. Of course, I agreed. Wanted to see what will happen.

I woke up and got up and started brushing my teeth and doing everything else.

I cut on the shower and waited for it to get hot as I stripped out my clothes.

"Dam." I heard Tay mumbled making me jump.

"Ouuuu... jump again. Jump again. It jiggles!" He exclaimed touching my booty.

I got in the mirror and started throwing it back as I felt something in me.

I gasped.

I know he didn't just stick-

I ran and hit him upside his head. "Taymor.... ima really throw hands witchu." I said.

"Or you could throw it back on me." He said and I chuckled and got in the shower.

AFTERWARDS

I limped out the bathroom as Taymor was still laughing at me falling.

He was on silent treatment now. "Babyyyy... I'm sorry. You forgive me?" He asked me.

I didn't even reply. I threw on a sports bra and some Adidas tights. "Wait now, I know you heard me." He said to me and I still ignored him.

"Aight then since you wanna ignore me, you can dip." He said.

I nodded and got my bag and dirty clothes and was headed towards the door.

"I was just playing nigga, chill." He said.

I shrugged my shoulders and put my stuff down and walked down the stairs and made me some Cereal

IN HIS HOUSE .

"I swear I would have a three some with Osiris and Jacquees." I said not knowing Tay was right there.

"Nigga are you fr? I swear you want me to kill you and I promise you I will. I'm not scared to get locked up." He said.

"Tay its not that serious. And we know you not scared to get locked up. Ian beat that case. B*tch I did the race." I said.

He mean mugged me and walked past me with a attitude.

"Boy don't nobody care about yo attitude." I said and continued to listen to my music.

I was listening to Tay'a music.

"But Ian beat that case, b*tch I did the race." I whispered so he didn't hear me.

"Aha! I knew you listened to my music. Tried to act like you didn't." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "I only listen to one song." I said and he rolled his eyes grabbing my butt.

"Bihhh, mmmooveeee." I said and he smacked it and ... as a reflex...

I smacked him dead in his face.

He held his face and went upstairs.

I snickered.

"Mad?"

I asked. As his came back downstairs.

"Aweee, the little baby is mad.. do you want a kiss?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Yeeeeeeeeeesssssss." He said dragging it and I rolled my eyes giving him a peck.

He rolled his eyes.

"Bruhhh, kiss me like you mean it." He said "I just did." I said. He smacked his lips and walked away

2 HOURS LATER

Me and Taymor still weren't talking. He was being extra cause I didn't give him a kiss

"You still ignoring me for not giving you a kiss?" I asked. He didn't reply. "Alright then." I said and grabbed all my stuff.

"Nah baby wait:" he said grabbing me arm. I snatched my arm back.

"Nahh, I gave you a chance of redemption." I said and walked out the house as he screamed my name.

"Not finnah deal with this sh*t." I mumbled to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 34.3K 82
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
105K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
724K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...