The Anime World of My Little...

By PinkamenaAndAzumi

After finding out that her twin is Joey Pinkamena has a breakdown. She can't remember anything for her past a... More

Chapter Two: A new home

Chapter One: OFL

15 0 0
By PinkamenaAndAzumi

As on we stand on the beach I look at Joey in shock.  I'm his twin?? I can't believe it! 

Pinkamena: really? 

I say. Joey nods. I gulp. I start to break down and cry. I'm not sure why I'm crying. I couch down in a ball. Joey walks over and hugs me. I hug him back. I cry harder in his chest. He holds me tightly. 

Joey: I'm here, Pink. I always will be. 

Suddenly I hear a voice. 

Star Dust: How sweet! You two should be glad I even let Joey's memories come back. 

I open my eyes and pull away from Joey. We both look behind me. Star Dust is smirking standing there.  

Joey: Why are you here Star Dust?! 

Joey snaps. 

Star Dust: Is that any way to treat your youngest twin sibling, Joey? I thought mom and dad would of taught you better than that. 

Youngest twin? Wait ... does that mean? Triplets?! 

Pinkamena: WE ARE TRIPLETS!

Star Dust: That's correct! 

Joey: Why are you doing this!? 

Star Dust smiles. 

Star Dust: Duh. Because I want too

Joey and I both look confused. 

Star Dust: What? Do you honestly better I would have a reason to make siblings kill each other? 

Pinkamena: I just now reason who much of a psychopath you were are. 

Joey: What the hell is wrong with you?! This isn't you Max! 

Star Dust's snap open. He glares at Joey. 

Star Dust: Don't ever use that name again! My name is Star Dust! 

Pinkamena: Whatever it is, give us our brother back

Star Dust: I am your brother! Oh, maybe I do have a reason for all this. 

Joey: And that is? 

Star Dust: Any fool can see that you two have two powers of the Organization of Light. 

My eyes widen. How did he know?  

Joey: Wha are you talking about? 

Star Dust sneers. 

Star Dust: Don't like you don't already know! Noli already has shown her skills. 

Joey's eyes widen. 

Joey: You saw that? 

Star Dust: I been watching the three of you since day one. Even in the other world, you knew about your power. 

I look down. 

Star Dust: Our father betrayed his team and killed his leader just because of power! 

No, I refuse to believe this

Star Dust: Then he left us and mom in the dust! I want to kill everything that's left of him and nobody is gonna stop me! 

I look at him. 

Pinkamena: You won's get away with this! 

Star Dust narrows his eyes at me. 

Star Dust: We'll see. 

He then disappears. Joey takes a rock and chucks it into the ocean. I look at him. 

Joey: Damnit!!! 

He curls on in a ball on the floor. 

Joey: This is my fault! I should have protected him more! I should of been there for him! For both of you! Instead, I acted like I didn't care. I hurt you! Mom had always loved me more. All of us had responsibility and since I was the oldest I was treated like a Prince. 

I got down on the same and hug his back. 

Pinkamena: It wasn't your fault, Joey ... Even if I don't that ... I still love you as a twin brother.  ''

Joey looks and smiles. I nuzzle his right check with my lrft

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...