TTOOS2: Let You Love Me ✔️

By penscanwrite

[C O M P L E T E D] [UNEDITED] ★Highest Ranks Attained: #1 in chloeeast #1 in collabs #1 in isthislove #1 in... More

• ♪Note of the Author♪ •
TTOOS2: LET YOU LOVE ME
CASTS
PLAYLISTS
NOTE OF THE AUTHOR
» I «
» II «
» III «
» IV «
» V «
» VI «
» VII «
» VIII «
» IX «
» X «
» XI «
» XII «
» XIII «
» XIV «
N/A
N/A part 2
» XVI «
» XVII «
» XVIII «
» XIX «
ANNOUNCEMENT
» XX «
» XXI «
» XXII «
» XXIII «
Quick Survey

» XV «

233 16 0
By penscanwrite

SEAN was wearing his usual outfit, a sweatshirt, brown pants, Nike shoes, and a bonet as he stood just beside Tati as they waited for someone in a studio where many people are setting up the area. What is going on? He doesn't know.

"What are we doing here again?" He asked Tati while she's just chilling beside him, with a milk tea in her right hand.

She's wearing shades that match her orange outfit and old-style black pants paired with orange high heels.

"Were waiting for my manager... Speaking of her, here she comes." He followed where Tati is looking, and there he saw a woman in her near the '30s, wearing a gray business suit with a black channel bag on her right.

"Tati, my dear. I'm sorry for being late. We had a short meeting about the set and everything." Tati's manager warmly greeted her as they kissed each other on the cheeks. Sean was smiling as his hands were inside his pockets, waiting for Tati's manager to tell him about the business he came for.

When they were done talking to each other, the manager landed her gaze towards Sean, and then a broad smile grew on her face. "Sean Lew in the flesh, people! Nice to finally meet you in person, Mr. Lew. You can call me, Miss Johnsons."

Miss Johnsons extended her hand towards Sean, and they both shake hands. "Nice to meet you too, miss Johnsons."

"This way, my dear dancers, and we'll discuss things inside my office." They both followed Miss Johnsons towards her office. Nobody dared to speak as the three of them walked away from the studio where people are setting things up.

As soon as they reached the office of Tati's manager, miss Johnsons closed the door and guided the two of them to sit on the chairs in front of her table as Miss Johnsons followed.

"Thank you, Sean, for accepting the offer. I was planning to come and talk to you today, but I was shocked when Tati called, and she told me that she was able to pursue you to be part of this project." She happily stated as she was smiling at Sean. But Sean was not happy. Instead, his brows furrowed as he stared at Tati and the manager.

What project are they talking about? Tati didn't mention anything to him tho.

"What do you mean, Miss Johnsons? What project are we talking about here?" Curiosity was written all over his face as he waited for someone to explain everything to him. He can't remember agreeing to Tati, and he's not aware of what the hell is going on.

The broad smile that grew on Miss Johnsons' face immediately replaced by sadness as she stared at Tati, who was already scratching her nape.

"I thought he already accepted the project?" Miss Johnsons asked, her eyes were still fixed on Tati.

"He still doesn't know about the project. I apologize." She apologized as she apologetically smiled at her manager. Then she shifted her gaze at Sean, who is still confused with the situation.

"I know nothing about this project you're talking about." He said as he cleared his throat in front of the two of them.

"Tati is releasing a new solo song. And she suggested that you'll be one of the dancers in the MV. If that's okay with you?" The manager asked as if what they were talking about as simple as dancing and kinds of stuff.

He wanted to agree. Who would want to miss an opportunity like this? It was already knocking on Sean's door, and why not let it enter, right?

But how about Kaycee? Will she agree? Because Sean knew that everyone would gossip once he does a dance collab with Tati while he and Kaycee were planning to go public.

"And, you can choreograph my song, and we'll dance it together!" Tati said joyfully as she made a cute face in front of him.

Sean is willing, but how about Kaycee? He can't let her handle another issue.

"Can I think about it?" He asked. There's this feeling that is building up inside of him that he wanted to take the offer immediately and tell Kaycee afterward. But his other half wanted to discuss this matter with Kaycee first before accepting the offer.

Kaycee is already part of his life. So, her suggestions matter to him now.

"Sure. But we don't have all the time in the world because we're planning to shoot the MV maybe tomorrow or the other day. Just tell us as early as you could so I can find another dancer to do it..." Ms. Johnsons tapped her golden wristwatch, telling him that he needs to hurry on making his decision.

"Tati suggested you to me. And I'm expecting a lot from you, Mr. Lew."

"Thank you. I gotta go." He then shook hands with Ms. Johnsons as he stormed out of the office without even taking another glance.

He took his phone out of his pocket and was about to dial Kaycee's number when someone called out his name.

"Sean!" Tati was running towards him and immediately stopped when she's already in front of him. "Please take this chance. Do this favor... Even if it's not for me."

"Just let me think about it first, Tati. You'll get an answer later. I promise you that." He replied and continued to walk as he tried to reach Kaycee on the other line.

1st ring...

2nd ring...

3rd ring...

But she didn't even pick up the phone.

KAYCEE was wearing her usual hangout outfit: a white sweatshirt with a small strawberry patch near her heart. She paired it with black Nike leggings and black and white rubber shoes. She even brought her little backpack and wore a bonnet.

She and Gabe were sitting on a long white luxurious sofa, where Tricia Miranda is staying. They were both waiting for her to finish changing outfits.

"Why are we here, Gabe?" She whispered at Gabe, who was just sitting beside her. She took the chance to ask without Tricia around because it would be a bit awkward if she'll ask Tricia Miranda, "Why are we here, Tricia? Because Gabe won't tell me, so I decided to ask you."

"You'll know once she comes out," Gabe whispered back; a smile was written on his lips. He looked happy. And now, ages are starting to get curious.

She was about to ask again when they both heard the door of Tricia on the second floor slammed shut, then followed by footsteps.

They both waited for their mentor to walk towards their position before even greeting her.

"Tricia. Hi!" They both happily greeted as soon as Tricia smiled at them and opened her arms wide for them. Then they rushed towards her and gave her a tight hug, missing each other so much.

"My two great dancers! I missed you both so so so much!" Tricia then squealed in excitement upon seeing them both. "You two are growing up so fast!"

"We know. Kinda suck, right?" Gabe said jokingly as they both laughed at how silly he is.

As soon as they stopped laughing and hugging and joking, they decided to sit back on the sofa.

"Now come on and sit and let's discuss WOD!"

"Wait. What? WOD?" Kaycee was dumbfounded. Her mind is still working on how to sink Tricia's words in her head.

"Yeah. World Of Dance... Why do you look so shocked?" Tricia answered. As if Kaycee's was just asking what WOD is. But that is not what Kaycee wanted to hear.

"I didn't tell her about it yet. Sorry." Gabe then apologizes, buying Kaycee some time to think straight.

"You lovebirds are so cute!"

"We're not-" Kaycee was immediately cut off when Tricia smiled and giggled in front of them.

"Don't lie, my dear Kaycee. A month ago, you were intimate with each other at a diner. But don't worry. I won't mind your business." She then answered, still giggling and smiling at both of them.

"But anyway, I already told Gabe about this, but he told me that his decision would depend on you, Kaycee. I want you both to join WOD, and I will choreograph the dance. But don't worry, I recruited other dancers so we can join the junior's division. So, are you both in?" Kaycee was still dumbfounded. Her mind is still processing Tricia's words, and she doesn't know how to respond.

Then she felt Tricia Miranda's hand touching hers and Gabe's hand. Her eyes were pleading, wanting them to join badly.

"Please join. I need dancers like the two of you in my team."

Don't forget to click the ★ button.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.3K 32
This is a story about what happens when two lost souls meet. [Spoiler alert: the end result is beautiful]
159K 3.2K 33
Will the ship finally sail? Or will it stay stuck in the friend zone just like it has always been? ***Unedited***
19.7K 680 23
It's been years of them being apart will they get back together?
29.3K 1.6K 34
'I'm never going to like him. Ever' A story where Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice send snappy remarks and and death glares at every shared moment. But wit...