🥀Long Live The Queen 🥀//Sco...

By friendlyneighbour

The Queen of Lavernia, a land that holds a race of Faie, is sent to Beacon hills to protect her from the war... More

CAST [+playlist]
Disclaimer
🥀01
🥀2
🥀4

🥀3

33 1 0
By friendlyneighbour

When they had left the hospital the queen had been introduced to the two boys who everyone had a fondness for.

"So this is the girl you found in the woods I'm guessing?" A pale boy with dark hair and amber eyes asked, wave his hands in the direction of the queen

"Yes." Derek replied.

"She's wearing my dress, why is she wearing my dress?" A red head piped up with a sinister smile.

"She has a name." Ella stated, her head held high.

She was a queen and she would not be treated as anything less than that.

"What is your name then, sweetie?" The red head answered her, sarcasm dripping in her voice.

"Gi-" the girl stopped herself, remembering what Melissa had told her.

"Ella." She corrected herself.

Melissa smiled at the short girl, it was nice having a teenager who actually listened to her.

"Yeah you sure about that?" The brunette boy from before asked with loads sarcasm.

"I'm Scott." The tall boy with tanned skin and a slightly crooked jaw interjected with a wide smile.

"This is Stiles, Lydia and Kira." He pointed at each of them.

For the first time since she'd met them, Ella felt welcomed. She didn't blame them, they're humans, humans don't trust easily. With good reason.

Humans can be so fake that you don't even know who the real enemy is until they have your head on a silver platter.

Ella pitied humans, the ones that were kind and caring that is.

***

"So, tell me about where you're from." Scott asked as the two of them sat on his bed later that night.

"I come from a land called Lavernia. It's beautiful. The skies are a lovely lilac colour and the grass is greener than your greenest apple. The people there love each other. Most people. My people. I am Queen. I rule over a race of beings called Faie. We are like Fairies, only not all of us have wings. Only the divine." The girl paused, and looked at the boy who listened carefully to the girl's story.

"I have a group of warriors who are ready to fight for me until they die. My best friend, is one of them. Her name is Fay. She has always been there for me. I miss her. And I can feel that she misses me too." The girl sat up and stared out the window.

"I must get back to her. Get back to my people. My people need me." The girl stated, she walked over to the window and looked up at the stars.

"I don't know if we can get you back." Scott muttered softly. He felt sorry for the young queen. All she wanted was to get back home. And instead she was dragged into the mess.

Scott recalled seeing her name on the deadpool. It meant that she lived there now right? She lived in a beautiful place, had a beautiful life. And now she had to come here. To Beacon hills. She was brought to her death.

"But of course we can." The girl smiled softly and sat back down next to him on the bed.

"We don't have the technology to do that yet." He replied looking at her with sad puppy dog eyes.

"Silly boy. Not technology. Magic." The girl informed, her eyes glowing a bright violet.

She lifted her hand and took his hand in hers. With her other hand, she twirled circles around his palm, creating a tiny purple tornado.

***

The girl had been staying at the McCall household, which was confusing for Agent McCall as he did not know who the girl was or what she was doing there.

However, he respected his Ex-wife and his son's privacy enough to give them time to open up to him.

When Mr. McCall left he told Scott that he wanted to know everything, and he especially wanted to know about the girl who speaks "like she came out of the rabbit hole."

Now, Scott; Stiles; Kira and Liam were in Scott's living room, devising a plan to help catch the Benefactor.

Ella had been informed of everything that was going on that night in Scott's bedroom. And she wanted to help. It was a Faie's duty. To help those in need.

"Is three enough?" Kira had asked, the fear evident in her voice.

"Depends on how many cameras they have, but i think so." Stiles answered, anxiously

"Are we really doing this?" Liam, Scott's beta, as Ella had found out, had asked.

"We're doing this." Scott stated confidently.

"Tonight." The boy finished. Ella didn't like this plan. Not one bit. It made her heart clench.

"Isn't it kinda dangerous?" Liam asked again

"Yes. It is extremely dangerous." Ella noted from her position on the floor, staring up at the four that were standing. She didn't like standing for long periods of time.

"And borderline idiotic" Stiles finished for her.

"You guys done something like this before?" The blonde boy asked

"Something dangerous or something idiotic?" Stiles pepped

"I think it's a yes for both." Kira replied for the spaz.

Liam looked down, as if pondering what she said.

"You don't have to be a part of it if you don't want to." Scott reassured the beta.

"I'm not scared." Liam protested

"Well then you're borderline idiotic." Stiles winked at the young boy before saying "if we do this, we don't know what's coming for us right, you know that." Stiles asked the Alpha

He nodded and Kira piped up "how do we even know something is definitely coming?"

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation required." Scitt answered

"Simon said the same thing, he couldn't paid from the Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead." Stiles helped.

"So what if you kill someone but can't send proof?" Ella asked

"You don't get paid." Kira answered

"How does that get us any closer to the Benefactor?" Liam asked. Ella noted how the boy was full of questions.

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Scott finished.

"Especially if it's someone high on the list." Stiles put in.

Scott and Stiles looked at each other, with fear and also understanding. They knew they had to do this in order to help Beacon hills, but that didn't mean they liked the plan.

"He's going to have to come get visual confirmation for himself then." Ella stated.

***

Ella hated seeing Scott in this position. She was the one who had to phone in the ambulance. She had to put on the fake sadness act.

Although, it wasn't too fake for Ella. The boy had a special place in her heart now and seeing him like that was heart wrenching.

She ran into the hospital behind the paramedics with the stretcher. He voice was raw and her eyes were red from crying. She had been sobbing the whole way to the hospital.

"Please, calm down ma'am." The doctor asked her.

She stood still, crying and watching the gurney leave.

"I don't know what happened." She muttered between sobs.

"I don't know what happened." She repeated, over and over.

***

The girl had dried her tears and made her way to the morgue. She stood with the others, standing around Scott's body. He looked so dead.

Stiles wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulders, sensing her discomfort.

Ella remembered what had happened in his bedroom that morning.

"Are you guys totally sure about this?" Liam asked the group of them.

Ella was fiddling with her nails on the edge of the bed.

"I think Ella's a little nervous." Kira stated rubbing the queen's back.

"It's gonna be alright." The Alpha stated, taking Ella's small hand in his. He hadn't known her for long but there was something about the blonde that drew him in. He didn't like her feeling nervous.

"You've done this before right?" Liam asked Noshiko, Kira's mother.

Ella did not trust Noshiko, something was off about her. She didn't really know if she could trust Kira either. But for some reason, she felt as if Kira felt she couldn't trust herself either.

"I've seen it done." Noshiko replied.

"That's not good enough." Ella stated, her voice soft and elegant

"It's not." Noshiko agreed.

"Mom you're not inspiring confidence." Kira reprimanded

"Good. This is a terrible idea." Noshiko said.

"Do you want us to do it without you?" Kira asked defiantly

"Put your hand over his heart" Noshiko told the young kitsune and showed her exactly how to do so.

Ella furrowed her brows.

Her heart clenched as Kira did as she was told. Scott grabbed kira's hand.

"Hold on." He interrupted

"What happens while I'm out, am i going to feel anything?" Scott worried

"It might feel like you're dreaming." Noshiko replied

"Good dreams or bad?" Scott asked

"I can help with that.." Ella stated, moving over towards Scott's head. She sat with her legs crossed and her back against the head board.

"Trust me?" Ella asked the boy.

Scott laid his head in her lap as an answer and she place her middle fingers softly on his temples.

Purple light emitted from her fingertips as she calmed the teenage boy.

Kira laid her hand on the boy's heart and electrocuted him. Ella didn't feel a thing. She had been trained to withstand way more wattage than this girl was giving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971K 52.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 33.1K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
974K 38.7K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 54.3K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...