Chimerics' Recent Reads

By Chimerics

In which Chimerics reviews and recommends books she has personally read and loved. More

What is it about?
The Undoing of Ryder Burke
Red Ribbons (The Forgotten Series #1)
Shrinking Violet
Boys in Bands
Frigid
The Fakers
In the Clear (Winter Rescue #1)
Match Made in Quarantine
(Not So) Innocent Little Lies
Storms (Tangled Fate Series)

The Lonely Hearts Club

50 1 2
By Chimerics

AUTHOR: lets-defeat-the-huns

GENRE: Young Adult Romance

MOOD: Wit & Sarcasm, Bittersweet Romance

STATUS: Complete

SYNOPSIS:

TWO LONELY HEARTS CAUGHT IN THE RAIN--        

Verona Wang doesn't believe in wishing on stars. She also doesn't believe in third chances.         

So why is she so inclined to give Roman Cavaliere all the stars and chances she can?

REVIEW:

If you haven't read this book, you're definitely missing out. If you have read this book, then you know how priceless of a gem it is. 

This book is certainly more dialogue than description, and it is on the shorter side, but it works perfectly well. It's succinct and to-the-point, embodying Verona's personality and her way of speaking her mind. She's witty, she's sarcastic and she knows what she wants and she'll say it as it is. 

The Lonely Hearts Club is exactly as it is named; it's a touch of bittersweetness with a hint of spice and a whole lot of lonely seasoning. If you're an unrealistic romanticist, this book is not for you. BUT, if you're searching for a slice of life kind of love, then ready your heart, because theirs will turn yours upside down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
81.4K 3.5K 80
❤️
22.2K 19 2
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.