๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ || เผ„๐’๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Œ...

By mondbesessene

โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž.โž ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉ... More

Introduction || Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Chapter 16

120 12 2
By mondbesessene

Minjae POV

We lay down on the grass and looked up at the sky. The weather is just phenomenal.

A short time later we dozed off. At least Nara and Huijun. I fell asleep completely.

I noticed that Huijun, too, fell asleep.

When I woke up, Nara was gone. Neither I nor Huijun saw anything.

I looked around quickly, but I couldn't find her. She didn't answer her cell phone either. And that's really strange.

I asked where she was. I was worried.

"Maybe she went home. Stay calm, I'm sure she's fine." he said with a smile. I hardly nodded at all.

"Maybe so." I said, swallowing. I'm sure she's fine. If she wasn't, I'm sure she would have written or told me something.

Huijun and I walked by Nara's place, and when she didn't open the door I was suspicious after all.

Huijun was suspicious, too. "Maybe something happened." he asked.

I sighed deeply and thought.

"What could have happened? Nara could not have simply left." I said. "She can't have left without saying anything."

I know this because she never has done anything like this before.

Huijun nodded approvingly. "Okay, it sounds crazy but..." He broke off.

I looked at him with interest. "What?" I asked impatiently. He laughed softly.

"Maybe Yoona has something to do with it? Her brother seems to be able to do anything." he said quietly now and his face was quite serious.

"It doesn't sound so far-fetched indeed. It makes sense." I said.

Huijun nodded. "Just because she hates Nara. And Nara is with you. Maybe some kind of revenge? The video didn't help much." he explained.

It seemed pretty logical to me, so I nodded vigorously. "Well, if it's really true, we'd better get going." I said.

In a quick run, we went near Yoona's house, but didn't really get close. It's a longer way than I imagined it to be.

Junhyuk came towards us with Jinsoul. "Hey you two." he said smiling.

"Hey you two?" Huijun asked and took a deep breath. I sighed for a moment, so I got confused looks.

"How are you?" I asked quickly. Wow, great Minjae. It must have gone down really well.

I could slap myself.

"I'm fine." Junhyuk said. Jinsoul nodded. "Yeah, me too. We spent a nice afternoon together." she said smiling.

"And you?" he asked. I took a deep breath. "Not so good. Nara is gone." I said quickly and looked around again.

"Gone?" Jinsoul asked confusedly. "About 15 minutes ago, we saw her with a boy and Yoona. It was kind of strange." Junhyuk said.

Yeah, it was strange because Nara hates Yoona and her brother, I get it.

I looked at him in surprise. "Where did they go?" Huijun asked and I looked at them curiously.

"Towards Yoona's home. Why? Is something wrong?" the youngest's girlfriend asked us with a worried face.

I shook my head a bit energetic. "Not really. We think they are holding Nara against her will." I said.

Their eyes widened. "Well, hurry up. Good luck you two!" Jinsoul replied, still worried.

Huijun and I nodded and we quickly ran on towards Yoona's house. So she really has Nara.

I'll get you!

How can someone be so crazy and totally off? This is a false imprisonment and a criminal offence!

Huijun quickened his pace a bit, so did I. We had to hurry, who knows what might happen.

I knocked vigorously on Yoona's door after she didn't answer the bell. At least I knew she was home.

Finally something stirred! Annoyed, she opened the door and sighed when she noticed us.

"What do you two want?" she asked coldly and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

Of course I want to see Nara!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☁️🍒☁️˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Nara POV

I was sitting on an uncomfortable chair and my hands and feet were bound. And it hurts.

Wait.. What the?!

I fidgeted around, at least as much as I could fidget, looking at the light source. A door, a crack wide open.

Outside I heard a familiar voice. Yoona, Minjae and Huijun. Or I think it is Minjae, Huijun and Yoona.

Huh? What's going on?

I wanted to shout something, hear my own voice but I couldn't say anything. My mouth was taped shut.

And my head hurts.

Slowly I remembered what had happened. They had hit me because I asked what they were doing to my bag.

They had my cell phone in their hands. Yoona and her super weird brother.

He's just a stupid bully like her.

Apparently, they had some other nasty plan to break me and Minjae up. But they'll never succeed.

My head was hurting so bad, and I was calling through the duct tape.

"Yoona, get out of the way." I heard Minjae say. Still calm, but you could hear how serious he was.

A quiet and shocked scream came to my ear and a dump bump at the floor.

Then I heard quick steps coming my way and the door was ripped open. Minjae stood there and sighed.

Apparently this is the shortest kidnapping ever. Or at least I think it is.

Can you even call this a kidnapping? I call it trying to kidnap me now.

Pretty much a failed attempt, dumbass kidnapping.

I looked at him and my eyes quickly adjusted to the light. He looks pretty relieved.

Of course I'm relieved too. The shackles on my hands were beginning to irritate from the friction.

And besides, it's just so uncomfortable to be tied up like this.

He untied me from the chair and tore the tape off my mouth. Which turned out to be quite painful.

"Ouch! Be more careful!" I muttered and then stood up when my feet were free.

"Don't I get a thank you?" he asked sulking and looked at me sadly and with doggy eyes, which made me smile slightly.

"Thank you Minjae." I said with a soft laugh and he hugged me firmly.

"I was already worried. Normally you write!" he said indignantly and I had to laugh again.

"So I couldn't write very well, you know that, don't you?" I asked with a grin.

He nodded with a smile and took my bag from the side. "Don't forget that." he said with a grin.

I laughed and took the bag off his side, then we left the room.

I looked at Yoona coldly and she sighed softly now. "I am sorry... Really. I'll get help." she said softly.

I also sighed and nodded slightly. "If you really do it, then I forgive you." I said.

Minjae nodded, too. "I see it like Nara." he said and even smiled for a moment.

He took my hand and we left the house. Huijun also exhaled with relief. "You're fine." he said smiling.

I nodded. "Yes, she only did it because she wants to be with Minjae again. She said it to her brother." I said.

I heard a bit of the conversation, but not much. Really crazy people...

"She should have thought about that earlier. As long as it's over now." Minjae said smiling.

And finally it was really all over. Everything was so beautiful after all of this drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 829 35
"๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘" "๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘ฆ" "๐ต๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐‘œ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘™" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ, ๏ฟฝ...
569 47 10
"I gave every single seven of you a chance. Give him a chance too." Y/N is a young girl who moved from South Korea to America due to the cOrOnA...
65.7K 1.8K 37
In which Y/N makes a deal with a Mafia Leader. (This story contains harsh language, violence, kinks, and tons of smut. Read at your own risk.) Starte...
19.9K 629 18
สœแดกแด€ษดษข ส/ษด แด€ 19 สแด‡แด€ส€ แดสŸแด… ษขษชส€สŸ สœแด€s แด€ แด…แด€แด… แด›สœแด€แด› sแด‡xแดœแด€สŸสŸส แด€ส™แดœsแด‡s สœแด‡ส€, สœแด‡ส€ แดแดแด แด…ษชแด‡แด… สแด‡แด€ส€s แด€ษขแด ส™แดœแด› สœแด‡ส€ แด…แด€แด… แด…แดแด‡sษดแด› แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แด€ษดสแด›สœษชษดษข สœแดแดก sสœแด‡ แด…ษชแด‡แด…. sแด sสœแด‡ แด…แดแด‡sษดแด›...