๐Ÿ’• ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...

By JIA74U

๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚... More

1 ๐Ÿฑ LAN WANGJI POV ๐Ÿฑ
2 โ›… LAN HOUSEHOLD โ›…
3๐ŸŒท JIANG HOUSEHOLD๐ŸŒท
4 ๐ŸงกFIRST MEETING๐Ÿงก
5 ๐ŸPROPOSAL๐Ÿ
6๐ŸŒต OBSESSION๐ŸŒต
7โšก GAME ON โšก
8๐Ÿ’• CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE๐Ÿ’•
9 ๐Ÿ‚HEADACHE๐Ÿ‚
10 ๐Ÿ€ACCIDENT๐Ÿ€
11 ๐ŸŒนLAN WANGJI POV๐ŸŒน
12 ๐ŸŒณHERE AND THERE:LOST๐ŸŒฒ
13 ๐ŸŒ„ REALIZATION๐ŸŒ„
14 โš“ HELPโš“
15๐Ÿ’žCONFRONTATION AND RETURN๐Ÿ’ž
16 ๐Ÿ™APOLOGY๐Ÿ™
17 ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆSNEAK PEEK POV'S๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
18๐Ÿ’˜ LOVE'S IN THE AIR๐Ÿ’˜
19 ๐Ÿ“œ PRENUP REMINDED๐Ÿ“œ
20๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž DOUBLE HAPPINESS ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•
21 ๐ŸšฆHIT & RUN๐Ÿšฆ
22 ๐ŸŽฏCONSPIRACY ๐ŸŽฏ
24 โ™ฆWHO SENT WHOMโ™ 
25 ๐ŸฉธREVELATION๐Ÿฉธ
26โœจ DEPTHโœจ
27 ๐Ÿ”ฅWELCOME TO HELL๐Ÿ”ฅ
28 ๐ŸTWIST๐Ÿ
29 ๐Ÿ’ซ360ยฐREVERSE๐Ÿ’ซ
30 ๐ŸŽฏMISSIONS๐ŸŽฏ
31 ๐Ÿ’XUECHEN.....YANGXING๐Ÿ’
32 ๐Ÿ’” HURT ๐Ÿ’”
33 ๐Ÿ’˜MISSION CELEBRATION๐Ÿ’˜
34 ๐Ÿ‘ SNEAK PEAK๐Ÿ‘
35 ๐Ÿ… JEALOUS ๐Ÿ…
36 ๐ŸปROCKING๐Ÿป
37 ๐Ÿ’—SELFISH & SELFLESS LOVE๐Ÿ’—
38 ๐Ÿ›ฃRIGHT TRACK๐Ÿ›ฃ
39 ๐Ÿ’” HURT & HEAL๐Ÿ’
40๐Ÿ˜• F ZONED ๐Ÿ˜•
41 ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ•ฏDATE NIGHT ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿฅ‚
42 ๐Ÿ’–SAAWAREN(BELOVED)๐Ÿ’–
43๐ŸŒ  HYPNOTIC REGRESSION๐ŸŒ 
44 ๐ŸทDESTINATION UNKNOWN๐Ÿท
45 ๐ŸŒ BACK TO WANGXIAN ๐ŸŒ 
46๐Ÿ–ค DIRTY๐Ÿ–ค
47 โ™€๏ธSEDUCTION/PROVOCATION โ™€๏ธ
48 โ™‚๏ธEROTICA โ™€๏ธ ON โ™€๏ธ ROCKS โ™‚๏ธ
49 ๐Ÿ’•HONEY MOON๐Ÿ’ž
50 โ™ฅDRAMA QUEENโ™ 
51 ๐Ÿ“FRAUD HUSBAND๐Ÿ“
52 ๐Ÿ”ฎTRAGIC MEET ๐Ÿ”ฎ
53 ๐Ÿ’‹A KISS BEFORE DEATH๐Ÿ’‹
54 ๐Ÿ‘HORNY CONFESSION๐Ÿ‘
55 ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸAZURARQA END๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
56 ๐Ÿ”ฏ SEXTUPLE ๐Ÿ”ฏ
57 ๐Ÿ’”FEELINGS๐Ÿ’”
58 โœจTRIPLETS โœจ
59 ๐Ÿ’”YES๐Ÿ’”
60 ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†OCTUPLETS๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”…
๐Ÿ’“END๐Ÿ’“

23 ๐Ÿ’“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT๐Ÿ’“

8.6K 641 285
By JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💙

It was a blissful, peaceful morning and as usual, Yanli was doing her morning yoga and meditation.

She was over the moon. She got married to the love of her life and now soon a new little member was going to arrive. Though, initially the worries for her two brothers tormented her day and night. But slowly things were starting to look up. Jiang Wen Qing was pregnant and Jiang Wanyin was giving utmost care and attention to her.

Wei or rather Lan Ying was in a complicated relationship but Yanli had seen immense love and longing in Wangji's eyes for Lan Ying recently. Those eyes no longer carried mockery, hatred or the look of Lan Ying being useless, burden or a mere hurdle en way. Now they had pure compassion, longing, admiration and expectations. Like a kid suddenly given access to something he was long longing for and now he was going to cherish it for the rest of his life.

She was the first to notice Jiang Wanyin's love for Wei Ying back then and she noticed the same emotions in Wangji's eyes recently, if not far deeper than what Wanyin had. She was sure Wangji was going to cherish her Wuxian for the rest of his life. And now, she eagerly awaited the arrival of her child and her brother's child too.

She usually made sure Jiang Wen Qing accompany her in the morning exercise. But today, A Qing was feeling nauseous and sick, so she let her rest. She took care of Qing like her own sister. She befriended her, shared her happiness and pain, made her do light exercises and even forced her to eat more nutritious food.

Though, every member of the Jiang family gave both expecting mothers special treatment, but at this crucial moment of life, both needed a friend. Specially Qing, cause she was lonely. And Yanli and Wuxian decided to fulfill that place. Yanli by staying with her and Wuxian by being supportive by whatever means he could be.

He called her everyday, visited her frequently and even made her laugh freely with his silly jokes. He gave her assurance and security she needed the most. Qing, in fact started trusting Wuxian more than anyone. Because though he was not her direct family, but he made her feel more secured and happy than anyone else.

In life, everyone possesses different place and relationship. And each of them requires different attention and respect. But friendship is one relationship that can be adopted and merged in, in any relationship. You can be bestie with your mom, hubby, dad, siblings, colleagues, mates, and seldom, with in laws.

Or with that stranger whom you don't know, never saw, but have a unique friendship and can share everything and laugh and cry together. She/he might be a casual phone friend, who became a bestie after a wrong call and long talk, or the one online friend, with same interest and in same site as you. Or a penoal, whom you write heart's content, and them you....You may live oversees from each other, yet share a very special friendship. Or it may be your beautician, or a regular customer of the shop, bank, where you are a regular too.

Or your pillow. Yes, that's right. Sometimes pillows become our soulmates, without even realization. You cry hugging it tight in lonely nights, you giggle at your own silly thoughts snuggling to it, you clutch it tight, for support, when in pain to ease or bear the pain, you feel comfortable while cuddling to it in sleep, you hide below it when frightened and may sometimes talk your heart's content to it that you can't say to anyone, and it never judges, never makes you feel guilty, never backbite or betray. It just supports and assure you on it's own way. Silently.....

A true friend is a friend, regardless of age, relationships, distance, region, religion or even familiarity. He/she/it is someone with whom you can feel light, like a flying cloud in the wide blue sky.

And for Jiang Qing, Yanli & Wuxian were her true friends currently. Her best buddies, closest to her hearts. Yanli really admired Wuxian, cause he was like a deep ocean, blue, clear, alluring, but deep and could take anything negative and painful inside and emit out positivity in return. He led his life with his own current (conditions) and waves (beliefs). But, she was aware that the ocean was capable of bringing a catastrophe too.

Yanli was in her deep thoughts when her peaceful, blissful morning suddenly got interrupted.

"Hello, How many times, have I told you not to call me here!!! Did you do, what I asked you to do?"

"Yes, Mr. Jiang. I have been following him for quite some days now and am aware of his whole day routine. Just waiting for your orders."

"Good, make sure he doesn't return alive. Make sure Lan Wangji goes straight to hell, today..........Fine, I will be waiting for your call........"

The call was disconnected.

"....... Now let's see, Mr. Lan wangji, who belongs to whom. Till death do us part.... Hmnn!!! Then let death part you. And, once you are gone out of my way, my Wei Ying will come back to his gege. He has to sooner or later. Cause he has no where else to go..."

The cell ringed again.

"What now?"

"He is right now at the beach, exercising. No one's around. I can easily drown him...."

"No, no. That would creat suspicion. Make it look like an accident. Kind of like a hit and run case."

"Fine sir....."

Yanli 's eyes widened in shock. Just when she thought, all was going well. She didn't know what to do? Should she call police!! But then it would mean pushing Jiang Wanyin in big trouble. Conspiracy of murder or even murder allegations. But then?

"Oh god. Just when I thought every thing was going to be alright. Please god. Please tell me what to do?"

Only one name flashed then.

Wei Wuxian.

Wuxian was sleeping blissfully in his room, dreaming of his desirable dream.

DREAM

Wangji was the criminal and Wuxian police and he had arrested Wangji.

"How dare you? How dare you bully others, using your power and money? Mr. Azure eyed, poker faced, bobcat..... In the name of the King, I confiscate your weath and power....."

Wuxian said glaring at Wangji, who was kneeling in front with folded hands.

"Please, Please, forgive me, Please....... Wait a minute!!! What KING? Our country is ruled by communists. Not king...."

"Tsk, those communists are like king only. They are the ones to provide for us. So respect!!! Cyanic pussycat. And, this is a dream nah, so everything can happen.... (RING RING) anything can happen (RING RING ) it's my dream, (RING RING) so I can do, say(RING RING)anything, I am the boss here (RING RING) am the ring master here, I am the (RING RING) ringing bell here........ DAMN. Stop that noiseeee......(RING RING) I am gonna fucking punish (RING RING) FUCK YOU (RING RING)"

" You wanna fuck me?(RING RING)Then come closer, let me taste you!!!"

Wangji said licking his lips.

"You dare be pervert (RING RING)in my dreams even(RING RING) What the fuck is that sound?"

"Chenqing (RING RING)"

"What? (RING RING)"

"Chenqing...... your mobile is ringing(RING RING)."

"Where? Where?"
(RING RING)

"Besides your pillow, where you are sleeping, and (RING RING)......and I am doing you..... "

The Wangji in the dream said with a evil grin.

"(RING RING)WHAT?"

"(RING RING)am doing you..... "

"SON OF A BITCH..."

Wuxian woke up with a jerk. (RING RING) He rubbed his head and stroked his hairs, looking all around him cautiously, then gulped. How did the Bobcat turned his desirable dream into scary nightmare!!!! He yawned and stretched. The mobile kept ringing. He checked. It was Yanli. Wuxian pouted.

"Damn, that hooligan bobcat. Scares me even in dream, that too my own dream(RING RING)"

And while scratching his shoulder, received the call.

"Shijie, it's 6:15 am. Why you calling so ear.."

"Save Wangji..."

"What?"

"Wei ying, pray snap out of your sleep and listen carefully. Wanyin has sent someone to kill Wangji. Where's Wangji?"

Wuxian became anxious now.

"He.. went... jogging to beach....."

"Go fast. Most probably something is gonna happen on the way. May be an accident, because am sure Wanyin won't risk it looking like an absolute murder. He could get in trouble that way. He would make it look like an accident. I know how his brain works..... "

"So do I.... "

"Go fast. Do you know, which route he takes... "

"That's easy. The remotest ones. Ok, I will call you back. "

Wuxian cut the call. Threw the mobile on bed.

"Gege, what did you do? How many times, I explained you not to act rashly!!! But you.... Damn.... "

He flung outa bed, and rushed outside. He came back and collected the scooty keys. He neither took his helmet nor wore any foot ware. Bare feet, in his night suit, he dashed out. It was a chilly morning. His hands, feet, and face got frozen, but he didn't lower his speed. He looked everywhere, while riding his scooty.

The road was remote, and chances of accident was next to impossible. He suddenly spotted Wangji coming out of his car, on the adjacent road. He scanned around him, and immediately caught the sight of a white sedan proceeding towards him in high speed.

Wuxian got off suibian(scooty), leaving it lying on road side and started running while yelling at the top of his voice, towards the unaware Wangji.

Wangji looked back. And smiled. But Wuxian waved at him ferociously.

"No, no, no, no get away, get away. It will kill you. Get out of the way. Save yourself, Lan Zhan. Please, get out....."

Lan Wangji stood there looking at him, confused. There was no time left to save both of themselves, so Wuxian pushed Wangji hard and got hit by the speeding sedan. He felt light weighted as if someone tossed him on the air, like a crumbled paper, and then fell with a thud rolling off the road speedily. Wuxian's body trembled and mind screamed, when the sedan hit him. But, stopping anything that was going on was out of Wuxian's control. Like when a high wave hit your body and toss it around like a ball.

Immediately, Wuxian's whole body started trembling and aching like hell. He could see his own blood everywhere. Every inch of his body pained like steel rods inserted in them, like his body got crashed with a rock, like thousands of needles pierced through him. He felt cold, wet and heavy.

Someone came rushing and picked him up. He could feel his pains intensifying with every touch. He was crying, crying in pain, crying in panic, in terror. His sight was blur, but he could see hazy bodies gathering.

"I.... I..... I....don't.......wanna die.... Please. I..... I.....want to.....live..... I don't.... Wa.... Di........"

He suddenly felt numb. There was pain no more. Only numbness and coldness.

"Please save me someone. I don't want to die. I want to live. I want to dream. I want my dreams to come true. I want to be happy. I want to live......"

Wuxian was screaming, but no sound came from him. He found himself floating in darkness.

And, now he was lost. There was darkness everywhere, and he couldn't find his way......

🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵🟣🟤⚫🟤🟣🔵🟢🟡🔴

PRESENT

Wangji was sleeping, holding Wuxian's hand. Suddenly he heard the door slid open. He woke up rubbing his eyes.

A lady was standing there. She had a strong aura of righteousness and determination. Wangji got up and stood with a confused look on his face. The said lady strode in, without giving Wangji a glance.

Wangji's mind raised several doubts and questions but the woman's aura was so intimidating and personality so heavy and strong, he couldn't find his voice to say anything. She was followed by Jiang Fengmian and doctors.

She stood near the bed and caressed Wuxian's cheeks. A single tear dropped down her cheek. She had so much compassion and tenderness in her eyes for Wuxian, and touched him so lightly like he was a baby, and she just wanted to hide him in her bosom. She smiled.

"Just as alluring as her....... I am sorry. I am so sorry........ (Sighs) Dr. Yang...."

She called. Then strode in a very tough looking elegant, grumpy woman doctor.

Personality....... Confident, Strong and willing to speak her mind.
Look.... Hyper-intelligent and ambitious.
Facial expressions.... Serious, grumpy, not taking any nonsense or sense from you.....
She knew that she was the best of them all and she was not afraid to show off her talents.

Wangji looked at all happenings like a lost puppy, seeking help.

Dr. Yang glanced at him....

"Get out."

"What the hell? Am his husband....."

"Kick this lad outside and don't let me see his stone face till am done...."

Two strong body guards picked Wangji and flung him out of the room. Wangji crushed on the opposite wall, and before he could recover the door was closed. Wangji was about to use his card, when a voice stopped him.

"Don't. Wangji, pray don't. "

Wangji looked at Xue Yang.

"What? They are doing something to him Xue Yang & they need to take my permission. I am his husband. What if they hurt him?"

"They won't. She is the best doctor of the world, specially came from Seattle for him."

"Doesn't mean she get to be all arrogant with me. I am the one that asked the hospital to fetch the best doctor. She is here because of....."

"NO..."

"What?"

"She isn't here because of you, Wangji. That elderly woman is Baoshan Sanren, Wuxian's maternal grandma. She brought her here. She is his paternal aunty, Dr. Cristina Yang, researcher, Chief Medical Officer, and Director of Cardiothoracic Surgery at the Klausman Institute for Medical Research, having been trained at Seattle Grace Hospital. And she isn't the type to come at anyone's call. She won't come even if the president of China casually called her. Even he had to invite her with dignity."

BAOSHAN SANREN

CRISTINA YANG
Seattle Grace Hospital

"STILL! They need to let me be present there."

"Wangji, stop with your antics, please. You know what they called you in college...."

"Ice prince....."

"Cause you were unapproachable and cold. And, you know what they called her? 'Dracula, the blood sucking vampire' . And in her hospi, some calls her 'The New Nazi' or 'The Single Malt Scotch'. Trust me, if she got pissed, she could shut you in morgue, with lights off...."

Wangji gulped. Xue Yang smirked. And continued.

"Exactly. Stay here and wait patiently."

"Ok."

Wangji said with low growl, like a defeated puppy in unknown territory.
Ten minute later, the door slid open.

"Prepare the OR."

Dr. Cristina Yang said.

"Will he be ok?"

Madam Baosan Sanren asked.

"He will live."

And she went off, to prepare for the procedure. Madam Sanren sat waiting. Fengmian came forward.

"Mrs. Sanren, should I bring some refreshments for you?"

"No....... Am fasting for 7 days. Praying. For his safety. No food. No water. I already lost my beloved daughter. Can't afford to lose him too......you failed me, Jiang.....you failed to protect him. You failed me. "

Jiang Fengmian looked down in shame. He sighed. Then looked up.

"Mnnn, I understand........ By the way, please meet your grandson in law. Lan Wangji."

Sanren looked at him. Neither compassion nor repulsion. Only an acknowledgement. She nodded. Wangji immediately stood up like an enthusiastic puppy eager to cheer his master and bowed properly. For the first time, Lan Wangji realised, what being intimated means. And, how powerful family, Wuxian belonged to.

"Stay healthy and blessed. "

Baoshan Sanren said. Wangji sat down quietly. But he couldn't stop from asking.

"Will he be all right!?"

"Why do you care? You married him on purpose. Not love."

Sanren answered.

"You know?"

"I know everything about him. He is my priority in life. My daughter's precious."

"He...... He....... is there because of me. Because, he tried to save me."

Sanren chucked disappointedly.

"History of Sanren family. We always get ourself killed, while trying to save someone else. First my husband, then daughter and now him. I wonder when we will change. May be never."

Wangji was confused, but didn't asked clarification. He was already feeling numb legs and sweaty palms in anxiousness. But he mustered up some courage and asked again.

"Do you hate me?"

Baoshan Sanren glanced at him, and sighed.

"How can I hate someone, my precious saved with almost his life!!!! Just, never ever forget it. Don't repay it with gratitude. Repay it with friendship. He almost took your share of oncoming death, you take share of his life's responsibility, by never giving up on him. When his steps falter in life, he takes a wrong turn, pull him back to the right one. Pushing someone from death to life is easy, but pulling someone from darkness to light is very tough. Remember."

WANGJI sat quite for some time. Then he had no idea why he confessed but his heart said, it's important she knew.

"I love him. I love bunny, I mean Wuxian. "

Sanren glanced at him.

"Because, he saved your life!??? "

"No. Because he pulled me from darkness to light............which, like you said, was hard enough. And, he didn't even has to put efforts to do it. His every action made my world bright, and happy. My love isn't overnight but since a long ago, when I didn't know love, neither had faith on it. I don't want to loose him. "

Tears rolled down his eyes. He looked so pitiful and defeated that Baoshan Sanren could not help feel a pang inside her chest.

"Then hold on to him, no matter what. Love is not only feeling hurt, when your loved once is in pain. Love is not only the bliss feeling, when your loved ones smiles at you. It's not the racing of heart, when he touches you. Love is the patience, the understanding when life tests you. It's supporting unconditionally and never giving up on the one you love, even when he hurts you the most. Because, in this whole world, only he who loves you can hurt you the most. And, if your love is true, he will be forced to return back to you, no matter what. Because the whole universe will enlighten his route with your love, following which he will find his destination. "

"Thank you. I will forever remember it. "

"Lans are very passionate Mr. Lan Wangji. If you have ever read your history, you would know. Passion for love and loved ones run in your blood. But that passion can plunge you to darkness, or pull you to brightness. Make you obsessed or turn you selfless. Imprison you or free your soul. Love can be dark and negative, or bright and positive. It's your conscience that has to decide. Judge, whether what you are doing is right. Mahatma gandhi once said 'Justice that love gives is a surrender, justice that law gives is a punishment'. So, surrender in love. And use your passion to inspire others in love. "

Just then nurses were wheeling Wuxian towards OR. Baoshan Sanren got up and kissed his forehead.

"May the lord be merciful to you, and show your soul back to the light of life."

Wuxian was taken away, leaving a very anxious Wangji & a tensed Sanren behind. They waited with beating hearts for good or bad news.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤎💜💙💚💛❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.1K 25
โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™พ๐™ธ/๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šˆ โ€ข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
42.9K 2.4K 36
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™™? ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ..... ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Š๐˜ฝ๐™Ž๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™„...
15.9K 1K 36
โฅ RESTARTED ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ‘๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐Ÿ˜ญ inยทdeยทciยทsive - ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•š๐•ค๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•–. - ๐Ž๐‘ - ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๏ฟฝ...
291K 18.2K 46
๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฟ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š. ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฉ๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’„...