rosemary • edmund pevensie

By cocastyle

❝ All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wonder are lost; The old that is strong does not withe... More

R O S E M A R Y
P A R T O N E
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
P A R T T W O
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
P A R T T H R E E
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2

P A R T F O U R

1.4K 51 45
By cocastyle

Part Four- Return of the Witch

- - -

Adelaide Kane as Rosemary Claire Kirke
20 years old

Jackson Robert Scott as Neo Fernsby
8 years old

Tyler Posey as Adler Covin
17 years old

Olivia Rodrigo as Amara Noren
16 years old

Uriah Shelton as Ronan Fernsby
16 years old

Landry Bender as Rune Blandon
15 years old

Sadie Sink as Ophelia Lambright
13 years old

Tilda Swinton as Jadis the White Witch

Liam Nelson as Aslan

- - -

note

i would first like to thank you all for the immense support and love i have received from this book. this story and the character rosemary are so important to me and i am so grateful that you guys have enjoyed it as i have. this additional part is a thank you to all of you and questions will be answered as to what happens to edmund and rosemary. i may even include an epilogue wrapping this whole story up, but we shall see how this part ends first :)

for the purpose of this part, you will need to know that three years have passed since voyage of the dawn treader and eustace hasn't yet returned to narnia. the plan is for him to have returned later this same year after the events of this part, thus lining up the rest of the main narnia timeline.

this also means that both rosemary and edmund are now twenty years old, peter is twenty-two, susan is twenty-one, lucy is seventeen, and eustace is sixteen

i think you guys are really going to enjoy this part and do not be frightened by the pevensies not being a part of the main faceclaims for this part. they are still going to make big appearances, they just won't be the main focus because this is a rosemary storyline when it comes down to it.

this story is a complete original plot and seeing as i am currently writing my own book, i would really like any and all feedback that you guys have because i hope to apply some practices i use in here in my other books.

this part will consist of slow updates, but that is because i am nearing my midterms as well as lasik surgery and starting a new job, so i am about to be a bit busy if you can't tell and i still have other books to update! however, this storyline is completely planned out so i have an outline i will be following and hope writing this won't take too long.

i just wanted to show how much i appreciate you all. please continue to comment. i read all of your comments and each one brings me so much joy <3

so without further ado

welcome back to the world of rosemary claire kirke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.3K 31
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑, 𝑎𝑚 𝐼? Katherine Edwards has lived next door to the Pev...
30K 635 63
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ⸻ Cordelia Winterbourne's ordinary life with her mother was shattered by the onset of war, prompting Cordelia's mother to make a gut...
507K 16.6K 31
❝ there was a difference between living and existing, and for the first time, phoebe felt like she was living. and wasn't that a marvellous thing?❞ [...
122K 4.5K 21
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 - 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❝ "You have always been my King, Peter. Always." ❞ ~ in which nimueh is dragged back to the pl...