Merged

By Msanthem

[FIRST VERSION] During her business trip to LA, Ayla develops a sexual relationship with her dad's middle age... More

Uno
Dos
tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Deiz
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidós
Veintitrés
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintiséis
Veintisiete
Ventiocho
Veintenueve
Treinta
Treinta y uno
Treinta y dos
Treinta y tres
Treinta y cuatro
Treinta y seis
AESTHETIC

Treinta y cinco

23.5K 475 32
By Msanthem

( so I just realized I wrote the same scene twice * last chapter* so if you wanna thing of this one as another version of it, go ahead because I don't wanna edit this book Right now. Once again- this and the last chapter will sound the same, just a heads up)

" what?" I whisper in disbelief. Him, Vince Melbourne, like LIKES me? My body went into a state of shock, my mouth hung open in disbelief.

He looked as if he didn't believe it himself.

That warm feeling at the pit of my stomach grew more intense as his words repeated in my head.
Just moments ago, I could've sworn he didn't have any romantic feelings for me.

Just moments ago, I was refusing to fall for him, Just moments ago I wanted to forget all about him.
But now it's impossible, I can't deny that I've fallen for him.

I can't make up excuses and pretend that all the dates and sex didn't mean anything to me, because they did.

" I can't even believe these feelings myself. I've never felt this way about any girl before, they were all just a piece of ass to me and for awhile, you were too but I was hiding the truth, hiding the fact that I want you for more than just sex, I want you Ayla. In every way possible, as my girlfriend, as the girl of my dreams," he took a deep breath and glanced down at the floor.

I listened to every word he spoke as happy tears escaped and ran down my cheeks.
No one has even spoken like this to me, not even my dad.

I wanted to say something, to tell him that I felt the same way but I couldn't. My mind was at a blank.

He cleared his throat and nervously laughed. He was shifting in his spot and I could tell he wasn't used to this. He showed actual feelings, sweet ones at that.

He took my hands in his and ran his thumb over the back of my hands in a soothing manner.

" Vince I-" I wanted to tell him that I felt the same way but he just nervously kept rambling.
" and I know I'm not the best person ever but that's just who I am. I'll change for you, if that's what it takes."

" I want to spoil you, treat you like the queen you are. God I sound like such a pussy right now. But please let me prove to you that I really do feel this way about you." He finished with a sigh, his eyes looked at me pleadingly.

The sight was enough to make my heart beat wildly, and thankfully I had stopped crying. But this side of him, it was my new favorite side.

I've never seen it before, he always held that possessive, dominant aura and showed to emotion to anyone- only when he faked it.

I loved that other side of him, but this one was adorable. He was vulnerable, showing genuine emotion.

I want him to be this way around me, I don't want him to be closed off like he usually is. I want to know more about him, I want to be " his queen".

" I guess what I'm asking is... will you give me a chance to make you the happiest girl alive?" He whispered, a hushed, barely noticeable whisper.

I smiled, nibbling on my bottom lip. I was itching to be close to him once again, to feel his hot body against mine.

I wanted to throw myself at him and scream yes a million time, over and over again.

" Vince trust me, I want to, but Im scared. You've never been one for commitment. What happens when you get bored of me? What happens if you cheat? I want you to open up to me, I don't want to be left in the dark."

I know it wasn't fair to him, he was trying his best. But I have a history of being hurt, first by my high school sweetheart who cheated on me. My mom, my dad who gave up on me, ignored my existence- although he is trying now, like Vince is.

He smiled lightly and took a step towards me, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me flush against him.

I gasped, he was gentle but yet harsh. His hands were cold, but his body was radiating of heat- it was welcoming.

" I guess we'll just have to wait till that day comes don't we? And i assure you, that day will not come. I'll try, I promise. Just... have some faith in me alright? I'm not used to caring about anyone or anything besides my company and the money I get.
But somehow, you stuck to me like skin. I finally noticed my feelings that day in the office, how I called you adorable, how I was gentle and stayed even after having sex with you."

Here comes the tears again, how can such a cold human suddenly turn into this sweet, adorable guy in only 10 minutes?

How can someone as closed off as him speak to fondly of someone? Especially me?

He was a mystery, a mystery I want to solve. A mystery That Im willing to spend years to solve.

Without thinking, I grabbed his face in both of my hand and bit my lip, I was fighting off a big toothy grin which would result in me looking dumb.

" Okay..." I breathed out, getting on the tip of my toes so that I was able to reach his face. Jesus Christ he's tall, I'm not extremely short, I stand at about 5'7 or so.

He glanced down at me in curiosity, watching my every movement. " so is that a-" I kissed him.
I couldn't hold my self back as I pulled his face down and slammed his lips on mine.

I'm not sure where the sudden confidence or force came from but I won't question it.
He groaned, gripping my waist harder and "discreetly" rubbing my bottom.

I would've slapped his hands off if it didn't feel good or if he hadn't quickly pried it hands away.

I was super out of breath once I pulled away, Vince was panting as he rested his forehead on mine.
I closed my eyes and took in the nice feeling of being intimately close to him.

We stayed that way for what felt like hours but in reality it was only just a few minutes of content solitary. A nice, comforting silence consuming us.

" are you sure you're ready to commit to a girl? I don't want to make you feel trapped." I muttered, I hoped he said yes. But I also want him to be honest, I don't want him to feel like he's being forced into a relationship with me.

If there isn't trust, what's the point if even starting a relationship?

" I... am, you're enough for a needy man like me- I hope." He joked and pressed a kiss to my cheek.
I chuckled and squirmed, I wasn't big on wet kisses on my cheeks or any part of my face.

But when Vince did it... it was a exception. His felt nice, they made me feel cared for and that's what I was missing in life- someone to care for me.

" let's go home, shall we?" Vince spoke up and pulled away from me, standing straight.

I nodded, also doing the same. I stretched my arms up above me and groaned at the feeling, Vince stared at me as I did all sorts of weird and unattractive stuff.

" what?"my cheeks flushed red as he just smiled and shook his head, " nothing." He simply answered, grabbing my hands in his and dragging me after him.

" slow down," I whined, I was almost tripping as I tried to catch up with his long strides.
He seems to be forgetting that I have 5 inch heels on and a right shirt dress that rides up with my every movement.

He seemed as if he didn't hear my whining, but nonetheless slowed down to let me catch up with him.

He looked back at me with a smirk, " want me to carry you?" He asked, stopping dead in his tracks.

I accidentally ran into him, I shrieked stumbling back about to fall but luckily, he grabs me before I could hit the floor.

" are you already trying to get rid of me?" I said playfully with a small laugh, he stared blankly at me and raised one of his perfect eyebrows.

I never understood that about him or any other guy I've seen up close, they had perfect eyebrows and long eyelashes. Apparently it was natural but I refuse to believe that.

How can they naturally get that, when I'm over here with terrible eyebrows that need to be plucked every single second.

There are a lot of features on his face that I'm envious of, but hopefully I'll get to look at them every day.

~•~

We drove back to the hotel he was staying at in a comfortable silence, our hands were locked together on my lap as I rested my head on the window.

The windows were open and big gushes were hitting me and him, making my hair fly around me.

I felt at peace, finally. A few minutes ago, I had asked him about the blonde. Turns out they weren't dating, she was just obsessed.

They had sex once or twice and she ended up catching feelings and went around telling girls to stay away from him.

It made me disgusted. She threatened me and Probably many other girls because of Vince. She probably even stalks him.

I can't help but be scared when I'm alone, you could never know when she will show up- or worse, a hit man.

I like to believe that she isn't capable of kidnapping or killing anyone but based off the things Vince told me, I think it's possible.

Apparently, they're known each other for 5 years. Her dad was doing business with Vince, they were making a deal that would really influence Vince.

But her dad told him that he would only sign the contract he If got married to his daughter.

And he did, they got married and stayed together for 3 years, which was the amount of time decided by her dad.

He said that it was an open, secret marriage but that wasn't enough for her. When she found out they were going to divorce, she harmed herself and ended up in the hospital.

She only wanted him to come running back and he did- not because he cared but because she could easily tell anyone he hurt her.

So up till today, she's been a crazy obsessed girl going around telling people they were married.

It's sick, a girl as pretty as her could be so psycho over a guy. I felt bad for her really.

" we're here." Vince said, squishing my hand. I shook these thoughts away and smiled at him. We were at the hotel he was staying it.

I didn't want to go back to my home with him, it would be strange to my feather.

I nodded and unblocked my seatbelt. My feet hurt like a bitch, so I took off the highly uncomfortable heels.

I groaned in satisfaction as the cold air hit my feet.

Beside me, Vince got out and rounded the car until he was at my door. He opened the door for me and grabbed my arms.

He said he would carry me if he had to, I told him there was no need but he insisted so I eventually said yes.

He carefully lifted me out of the car, set me on his hips. I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck, I rested my head on his shoulder and wriggled a little bit to find a comfortable position.

He groaned and slapped me on the butt to tell me to stop. I grinned, knowing damn well what I was doing.

I would get in trouble for doing this but I don't care, I like getting in trouble- even if it means not sitting properly for a whole week.

I closed my eyes and hid my face on his neck, he felt like home. He felt like everything I wanted in life.

I was merged to him, stuck, and addicted.

A/N:

Wow, 1 more chapter guys. I felt like this chapter lacked of emotion, it wasn't as romantic and sweet as I would've like it to be but aight.

Hope you guys enjoyed this super long chapter ( 2000 words)

Vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 8.6K 63
~I shudder and lean over, staring into her chocolate irises. "Are you sure?" "Yes." Without another word, I crash my lips on her own, removing the ri...
14M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
1.1M 40.1K 80
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...
980K 24K 43
Alissa is 21 years old when she sees a guy who she develops a crush on, Aron. She stalks him without knowing that he is a psychopath, When she realiz...