Boboiboy - So that we can be...

By rinnRinn947

That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is... More

Prologue
the only four
let's end this
A new start?
nightmare
pudding
ignorance
ego
notice me, senpai
your power
your power,my power,our power,powerless
he is fine
principle
replacement
fortune teller
contagious nightmare
Adudu
big ruckus
lies
This is not a Lie
that green thing
Lord Taufan, please take a break.
Tapops
not a cadet
fatigue
books
Mr.Whale
Solar
manner
second tier
who is winning?
disappeared
dark
the planet is dark, like your soul
get out
Worried sick
red paint
talk to Solar
Syrup + Red paint = blood
Vargoba
your apology
you hide it from me
that mission
my plan
the battle
it's your name
heroes
you are cruel
farewell?
too Attached
hypothetical questions
you are cruel indeed
this brother and that brother
hehehehe
the room is clean
the only older brother
belittle us
arrived there
those memories
why did you do this?
Memory about you
chance?
i'm also confused with this chap.
big crystal
kick us
sleep peacefully
Don't go, Taufan.
You are back
you are really here
what did i miss?
with or without
you are baby
'Father'
bad old habit
waiting again
departure
fresh air
comfortable
unimportant
Rintis
rev :
it's you, Revan
welcome home, our 'Taufan'
Butterfly
surprise (epilogue + extra)

Happy birthday

1.8K 123 158
By rinnRinn947

"Happy birthday, Taufan!", Someone jumped onto him when he is asleep.

Taufan jumped in surprise, he opened his eyes and he met an energetic gaze that shining so brightly.

"Blaze, Happy birthday to you too.", Taufan smiled as he ruffled Blaze's hair.

Taufan have just realize that everyone is standing near the door too, his eyes got wider, "wow, everyone is here too, Happy birthday, All of you, my dearest brothers!" Taufan said with a cheerful grin.

They all seems a little bit worried when Blaze suddenly jumped onto Taufan's body, but they are relieved that he is okay.

Today is their 16th Birthday, time flies so fast for him. Now his brothers looks like a healthy teenagers. Taufan smiled to his brothers.

"Did you sleep well last night?", Gempa asked Taufan with a worried voice.

Taufan smiled, "thanks to Mr.Shark, i slept really well.", he said with a reassuring voice.

"..how is your condition now, Taufan?" , Ice asked Taufan with a slightly worried voice.

Taufan smiled, "it's better than yesterday, don't worry.", he said as he laughed helplessly.

"Don't force yourself too much.", Hali said to Taufan with a concerned Voice.

Taufan smiled, "i won't."

These days, they are always get so worried about Taufan.

His condition is not stable, he sometimes will cough up blood, and he also looks paler and limp.

They already forced him to check up his condition to the doctor in Tapops, but the result is not concerning at all.

And Taufan always said that it's only his fatigue.

"Don't stare at me like that you guys, geez. Especially you,Solar.", Taufan said with a chuckles because his brothers's worried face and piercing gaze is all focused on him.

"Rather than that, today i will prepare for a little birthday gift for you guys.", Taufan said.

Taufan stand up slowly, making sure that he won't lose balance like last time. He then walked to his brothers, "i wonder what kind of birthday meal that Gempa has prepared for us.", Taufan grinned.

"Omelette fried rice, also orange juice, and you said that you are interested with the new popular food right? So i made cheese toast too.", Gempa answered calmly.

Everyone's stomach is now growling because of that.

"I want to eat!", Thorn said excitedly as he rushed to the kitchen.

They are all busy digging into their delicious food, Gempa's cooking is the best. If they were asked about whose cooking is the best, Gempa, Tok Aba and Gopal's cooking is the answer.

They can't really remember about how their mother's cooking tastes like, because their mother figure here is Gempa.

Taufan is calling the name of a person inside him, "Reverse..."

There's a few seconds of silent, before the voice answered, "yes?"

"How are you feeling?", Taufan asked him.

Nowadays Taufan can feel that The Reverse is getting weaker too, of course he is still powerful in the term of power, but as someone who share one body, Taufan can feel it.

"No need to worry about me, how about you? Last night you-", his voice got cutted.

Gempa, "Taufan, why did you stop eating? Is the food doesn't suit your taste?", Gempa asked him worriedly.

Taufan quickly answered, "uh? Of course not! This is so delicious, your cooking is the best." , He said while giving him his thumbs up.

"Are you really okay?", Hali asked Taufan with a concerned voice.

Taufan nodded, "of course i am! Don't worry, lets continue eating."

"After this i should prepare my gifts for you guys.", Taufan grinned.

°•°•°•°

After they finished their breakfast, everyone is doing their things.

The commander gave them a day off to celebrate their Birthday so now they have a plenty of free time.

Taufan went straight to the kitchen, preparing the ingredients of the cake.

"Taufan, do you need some help?", Gempa asked Taufan.

Taufan shook his head, "no it's okay! You should rest, Gempa."

Even if Taufan's cooking is not as good as Gempa, but he is quite confident when it comes to dessert. He is an expert at baking, his brothers always likes the cake and beverages that he made.

He enjoyed his time baking alone in the kitchen while he hummed a random song.

"I want to talk with you after i went back to the room.", Taufan said to the Reverse inside him.

The Reverse is silent, then, he only answered with a hum.

Taufan feel that something happened to the Reverse, he have his own prediction that he didn't want to believe, but it'll be better if he confirms it.

Taufan continued to mix the batter,

"..this may be the last birthday gift that i can give to you guys..",
Taufan mumbled as he smiled sadly.
.
.
.
Taufan brought the big birthday cake to the living room where all of his brothers spend their time together.

He sing the birthday song as he put the cake on the table, everyone's eyes is glowing as they saw a beautifully decorated cake in front of them.

"A birthday cake!!!", Blaze and Thorn run toward him with excitement.

Taufan smiled, "this is my little birthday gift for you guys."

"I hope you like it.", he smiled, his smile looks gentle.

Ice and Solar is forced to prepare the plates by Gempa.

Solar want to cut the cake because he believe that only him can measure it evenly, but they all know his real reason.

He want to get Hali the smallest piece of cake.

Just as everyone expected, both of them bickered because of the cake.

Taufan put a spoonful of cake into Gempa's mouth, "how does it tastes?", Taufan asked him with an expecting voice.

"It's tasty! You are so good at baking.", Gempa complimented him.

Taufan smiled, "well, even if i'm not that good in battle, at least i can be proud with my baking skill.", he said as he chuckled.

Ice is now sitting in front of him, staring at Taufan as he rest his cheek on his palm. "Feed me too, Taufan."

Taufan is a little bit surprised with the sudden request, but he quickly put a spoonfull of his cake to Ice's mouth.

"How does it tastes?", Taufan asked him.

"It's the best cake i've ever ate.", Ice answered, he still sounds lazy but somewhat gentle.

Taufan is happy when he heard that, suddenly his other brothers is staring at him too.

"Feed me, Taufan!", Blaze said as he open his mouth widely.

"Me too! Me too!", Thorn said excitedly.

Hali looks grumpy because he is embarassed, but he gave Taufan a gesture to feed him too. "....me too."

And the most surprising is Solar who sit next Thorn, "..i just want to do a research about the different taste of the same food regarding to the person who feed them." He said as he tried to look cool.

Taufan is a little bit confused. "But you guys got a cake on your plate tho, it's the same cake, right?", Taufan asked them.

Ice and Gempa stare at each other, "..no it's different.", Ice said.

"The cake tastes so good already, but when you feed us it tastes even better!", Gempa said as he ruffled Taufan's hair.

"Maybe it's your hidden power, Taufan!", Blaze exclaimed excitedly.

Taufan can feel a warm feeling inside his heart, i really love them.

Taufan chuckled, "well then, but as a payment, you guys should feed me a spoon of your share too okay? I haven't eat my share yet.", he grinned cheerfully.

Everyone nodded.

Taufan feed each of them a spoonfull of his share, it's interesting how they have a different reactions.

Blaze and Thorn seems happy and excited when he fed them.

And Hali and Solar, their face is so red. How embarassed can they be?

"How does it tastes?", Taufan asked them.

Thorn smiled sweetly as he hugged Taufan, "just like what Gempa and Ice said, it tastes better when you are the one who feed us."

Taufan smiled, "is it? Then i guess the cake will taste even better when you guys are the one who feed me." He smiled.

The idea of feeding each others sounds childish, but they can feel the warmness inside their heart.

It's the bursting happiness, is it because of their birthday? Or the birthday cake? Or because they are feeding each other?

Taufan widely open his mouth, Gempa feed him his share, followed by Ice and Blaze who playfully teased Taufan first before he feed him. Thorn feed him too, and when it comes to the stiff boys, their reaction is the cutest.

"They are right, when you feed us it tastes even better.", Hali said as he feed Taufan a spoonful of cake. His ears is red because of his own embarassment.

Taufan chuckled, "i'm glad to hear that."

Solar then feed Taufan, he tried to maintain his coolness but he still looks embarassed, "so, did you find the answer of your research?", Taufan asked him cheerfully.

"..i guess so.", Solar said.

"And what is the result?", he asked Solar with a big grin.

"It's true that it tastes different.", Solar answered.

"Eh? How is that possible, as a scientist you must know the scientific evidence, right?", he teased Solar.

Solar is silent, "it's not scientific enough, but maybe because you are the happiness?"

Taufan grinned, "well, indeed."

"The cake that you guys feed me tastes the best!", Taufan grinned cheerfully.

They all nodded, "thank you for the amazing birthday gift, Taufan.", Gempa said to him.

Taufan smiled, "your welcome."

Everyone is now continue eating the cake again.

Gempa is eating it properly, Ice is busy bugging Solar to give him his share.

Hali is eating silently, Thorn and Blaze is playing with the cake while eating it.

"Hali,Gempa..", Taufan suddenly called his brothers name.

Hali and Gempa's attention is now on him. Gempa and Hali pay a full attention at him.

"Blaze,Ice..", Taufan continued to call his brothers name.

Blaze, "yes? Why are you calling? hehe, Am i awesome?", Blaze answered cheerfully. Ice only slightly stare at Taufan, waiting Taufan to say something.

"Thorn,Solar..", Taufan called his younger brothers.

"Yes~", Thorn innocently answered.

Solar's eyes is now focused on Taufan.

Taufan smiled to them, "Thank you for being such an awesome brothers to me, Happy brithday to All of you! I love you all.", He said sincerely.

His smile thought, it looks sad.

"Happy birthday to you too, i'm glad for having you as one of my amazing brothers.", Gempa said to Taufan as he walked toward him and ruffled Taufan's hair.

Hali stare at Taufan, a rare smile can be seen from his usual grumpy face, "you too, thank you for being a good brother for us.", he joined Gempa to ruffle Taufan's head.

Blaze and Thorn jump toward him, giving him a big hug, "you are such an amazing brother! Thank you for always playing with me!", Blaze said to him.

"I love Taufan too! And everyone too!", Thorn said to him.

"Thank you for being a good brother, and teaching me a lot of things.", Solar said to him, he acted indifferent but his words is sincere.

Ice walked toward Taufan, he suddenly hugged him, "thank you, for always being there for us. You are amazing.", he said, his voice sounds sincere.

"Promise us that you will always be with us?", he asked Taufan, his voice sounds a little bit scared.

Taufan smiled, "...you guys are the best!", he answered.

I'm sorry i can't promise you that Ice.

"Today is such a happy day, i won't forget it for the rest of my life.", Taufan grinned cheerfully.

"Our next birthday will be more awesome than this!", Blaze exclaimed excitedly.

Taufan smiled when he heard that.
"I hope so, i'll pray so you guys can celebrate every birthday happily."

Even if i'm no longer here. You guys should spend every single day happily.

And your birthday should be even better.

Even if this will be my last birthday, i'm happy to be with you guys.

"I'm really glad to be able to spend this birthday together with you guys." He said, there's no sadness in his eyes.

Because he will only hope for the best for his brothers from now on.

//Author's note//

I do some time skip, if i'm not wrong bbb defeated vargoba when he is 14 y.o right? And in this chapter he is already celebrating his 16th birthday,

Gasp, today i managed to write more than 2k words hshshshhss

Maybe because this chapter is supposed to be sweet that i cant stop but being happy (and also sad) when i write this.

Hhh tbh i feel kinda sad for them hshsh / okay

See you on the next chapter 💖 i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 694 27
A cruel world filled with evil and danger.Kids tend to live badly,because of the adult's mistakes and cruelness.This story is about a group of kids t...
48.1K 3.4K 32
"My little brother's my source of happiness... ... how about yours?" [BBB Air & BBB Angin (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of...
58.5K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...
9.9K 339 13
This is the story of two brother's who come from a family of 6 members, namely the Fusion Beliung Family. The two brother's are the fusion of the lig...