serendipity {YOONMIN}

Par playboy_jkay

(Ser•en•dip•i•ty) /serənˈ... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen

164 9 0
Par playboy_jkay

It was already getting dark, the speakers blasting K-rock in the background of Yoongi's and Jin's conversation. They were discussing Yoongi's advanced english class, Yoongi had been hidden away on the corner of the roof watching the cars drive by below when Jin saw him alone and approached him.

"If it's easy, did you have english classes in well- hell?" Jin asked, sipping something out of a red solo cup.

Yoongi frowned, sipping his own drink, "No, but I went to a normal highschool because of my mom. A lot of Demons do." he swished his drink around his cup, "Most people born demons, at least."

"Some of you aren't born demons?" the elder said.

"No, you can die and become a demon, and you revert to your preferred age." he explained, noticing Jimin approaching them from behind.

"Hey!" Jimin said, a wide smile on his face, a cup of God Knows What in his hand. "How's it going?"

Jimin had dressed up for his party, not in a suit and tie or anything, just something that wasn't sweatpants and sweatshirt. Today, he was dressed well in skinny jeans and corgi patterned button down with the sleeves rolled up.

"I didn't know you were so popular." Yoongi hummed, looking the boy up and down.

"By that he means there's too many people." Jin supplied.

"And they're all so nice." He winced, "Seokjin is entertaining me though." he shot a glance at his hyung, "poorly."

Jimin laughed. "Sure he is. Hey, Jin Hyung?" Jimin said, facing the eldest. "Um,- You know how school has been a little difficult lately? I think it's going good now."

Jin smiled softly, "Well, do you think you're going to take a new class." he looked at his friend sadly. Being done with Yoongi means that Jimin needed a new subject.

Jimin's current subject stoof to the side of the two, confusion painted onto his face, "Peach whiskey shouldn't be this effective this fast." he pouted looking at the youngest's cup.

Jimin just glanced over at Yoongi for a second before looking back at Jin. "I could, but that would risk having to drop another class, and I really like the classes I have now, and I don't know if I can handle another class with the classes I already have."

Seokjin nodded, he understood but, "Some of your classes are only half a semester chim, you're going to have to take a new one even if you really like the old ones."

Yoongi looked into his cup, "Am I missing something here? Is this shit laced?"

"No, no, it's fine," Jimin muttered half heartedly, placing a hand on Yoongi's arm. "Jin, I'm not dropping my favorite class. I'll just have to make room for another, I guess."

Jin nodded, "But maybe you're going to have to talk to your roommate about time to...,-study?" he hinted to Yoongi moving out. This was Jimin's job after all. At the end of the day Yoongi can't change that.

Yoongi reached over and wrapped his hand around Jimin's waist, his tail and horns hidden so that he could wear some skinny, incredibly ripped, black jeans, " This is code for something. I am involved in the code and I am fucking concernd." he looked over at Jimin, "Your friend freaks me out."

Jimin patted Yoongi's shoulder, turning and looking up at him. "It's nothing, it's all fine. I have everything handled-,"

"Jimin!" a new voice yelled. And then a forigen figure appeared, arm raised with a red solo cup.

"Oh no," Jimin muttered, leaning closer into Yoongi. "As soon as I was calming down."

Yoongi's grip tightened around Jimin, Taehyung running up behind the guy, "Sorry Chim." he panted, "I tried to keep him away."

"Why 'oh no'?" Yoongi muttered, loud enough for Jimin and Jin to hear.

Frowning Jin leaned into Yoongi's ear, "Jimin's ex."

And sure enough, said ex walked up, a smile wide on his face. "Jimin! How's it going? It's been awhile!"

"That it has," Jimin sighed. "I've been doing well, Lucas. Might I ask what you're doing here?"

Lucas smiled wide. "Word was going around campus that you were throwing a party. I decided to stop by and see how my favorite boy was doing!"

"Um...," Jimin looked between Yoongi and Lucas.

Yoongi bit his lip so he didn't say anything, he didn't want to fuck up Jimin's party. He muffled his words with his drink, and suddenly the concoction wasn't strong enough. Next to him, Jin crossed his arms, rolling his eyes at the new comer, "Lucas. Jimin didn't invite you." he chided.

Taehyung came to a stop next to the boy, "And I know none of us did either." he added, looking over his shoulder to check to see where Jeongguk had gone off to.

"Ah, I'm sure he doesn't mind though," Lucas said, flicking under Jimin's chin. "Right, angel?" and then he noticed Yoongi's arm around Jimin's waist and his smile fell. "Who are you?"

Yoongi's pupil's glinted red, and his grip on his cup tightend, "Someone who would really fucking love it if you'd shut your herpes covered looking mouth and walked the hell away."

Tae gapped, looking between Yoongi and Lucas, "Lucas used Yoongi's pet name." he muttered to himself, as if his mind couldn't wrap around what just happened. 

Lucas crossed his arms. "You his new boyfriend or something?" he then looked back at Jimin. "Babe, why would you make such a downgrade to him?" He cupped Jimin's jaw. "You are so much better than that."

"I-," Jimin choked on his own words, nothing being able to come out. "I- um...,-"

And that was when Gukk stopped in. "When did he get here?" he whispered to Jin.

Jin shushed the younger as the boy wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, "Quite Guk, we're waiting for Yoongi's next move." he muttered.

Yoongi pulled Jimin back a bit, his movement careful so he didn't hurt the boy, he laughed coldly, "There's a special place in hell for people like you." he willed his tail away, it wanted to show and gouge out the mans eye.

Jin and Tae bit back laughter, Jin covering his mouth and Tae hiding in Jeongguk's neck. Poor Lucus really just fucked up the rest of his eternity

Lucas just laughed. "So you aren't the boyfriend? You just want to be. Jimin, dear, I need to have a talk with you," he glanced back at Yoongi. "Alone."

"I- I didn't invite you here," Jimin stuttered, feeling Yoongi's grip get tighter.

"You had your shot, Lucus dear." Jin snarled.

"It's not Yoongi-ssi's fault you're an incompetant dumbass who dumped god's greatest gift for the girl down the hall." Tae attacked.

Yoongi sent a warning glance at the two, they needed to shut up before Yoongi lost his cool, "I'm a man who knows what he wants, you're right, but that seems to be one step ahead of your dumbass."

Lucas rolled his eyes before taking Jimin's hand. "Alone? Please?"

Jimin sighed, pushing Yoongi's hand off his waist. "I'll give you two minutes to say what you need to say, and then you are leaving, got it?"

Lucas smiled. "Two minutes is all I need."

"Jimin." Gukk was the one who spoke this time, voice stern. "You don't want to do that, it'll be like the first time."

Jimin looked over. "I'm better since then."

"So is he, Jimin," Gukk said, eyeing Lucas. "The damn succubus."

Jimin sighed. "Really, I'm fine-,"

"You're wasting time, babe," Lucas said, starting to pull him along.

Yoongi didn't like this at all, he squashed his now empty cup. The ground beneath him started to steam and Taehyung moved himself and Jeongguk to hide it from the rest of the guest, shielding Yoongi from Lucas and Jimin in the process.

"Uh-," Jin took a step back from the smoking man, "On a scale of one to ten how mad are you right now?"

Yoongi looked at Jin and burnt the mans eyebrows off, turning to look away from the other as Jeongguk flicked his fingers to make the reappear.

"So like at 17, nice." Jin sulked.

Behind Tae, Lucas raised his eyebrow and looked down at Jimin. "You sold out on this to be with a demon? You know that's against-,"

"You sold out on me," Jimin said, furrowing his eyebrows. "If you are only here because you want a good fuck, you're looking in the wrong place, Lucas. I gave into you before, but I'm not that person anymore. So if that is all your here for,- to try and screw me, then you might as well leave. Because in case you haven't noticed, just because you think you have a big dick, doesn't mean you can use it."

Gukk gasped quietly. "Oh my god, that's where it came from."

Jimin pulled his hand out of Lucas', and to this Lucas pouted. "Angel, come on, you know I wouldn't do that to you. I just want to talk-,"

"You never just want to talk!" Jimin yelled. "You think with your dick! Not with your fucking peanut brain! So please, just leave. You are ruining my birthday."

Taehyung moved apart from his boyfriend at this, leaving enough space for Yoongi to step between the two and grab Jimin's shoulder, he looked over to the taller guy, "Lucas was it?" he looked over at Jimin and across the crowd of people, "Can we have a quick talk about, " he motioned to Jimin, "It?"

He hoped Jimin would forgive him for this, he really needed Lucas to trust him just until they got inside the building again. Once inside and away from everyone else he was going to beat the shit out of him.

"There's nothing to talk about," Jimin said. "He was just leaving. Weren't you, Lucas?"

Yoongi snorted, god he hated himself for this, he hated that it was so easy for him to pretend this way, "Yea, that's what you think. Some people don't like it when bratty bottoms make fun of their fuck game."

Jimin glared at Yoongi. "Not the time,  Yoongi. I'm not in the mood," and then looked back at Lucas. "Gukk will see you out."

"No, no, I'll let this Yoongi guy walk me out. He's got something to say, and I want to hear it," Lucas said before throwing back the rest of his drink and looking back over at Jimin and winking. "I'll be back soon, Angel."

Yoongi smiled, looking back at a pissed off Jin, a pleading forgivness in his eyes that only the eldest saw.

"Yea, let Yoongi." Jin said, "Jeogguk go make Jimin a new drink you know how likes it."

Yoongi started walking, Jin's voice trailing off as he and Lucas got closer to the building doors.

"God. Little shit making everyone like him and then not appreciating a good dicking when it's offered." Lucas rambled, Yoongi tuned him out. Humans are cruel, they didn't really need demon intervention.

When they reached the door, Yoongi opened it, nodding along with what Lucas said as he walked inside. Quickly, Yoongi entered after him, closing the Door.

As soon as the two were alone he stop Lucas.

"Wha-?" the younger man tried, but was cut off by a punch to his jaw. Then one to his nose. Left eye, right eye, cheek bone, throat.

There was blood on Yoongis fists, and he wasn't sure if it was his or Lucas's by the time he was done. Snapping the boy away, he went downstairs. He knew he wasn't welcome back outside now.

~

It was nearing midnight when the front door opened, Yoongi was half asleep on the couch, signing documents one by one, blood still staining both him and his party shirt.

In stumbled a drunken Jimin, waving goodbye at a group of people. "BYE GUYS, I LOVE YOU~," he yelled after them before he closed the door, the sound of his shoes being thrown against the floor following shortly after. "Yoongi~," he cooed, waltzing into the living room with a red solo cup in his hand. "Whatcha doing?"

"Work." the elder huffed, not looking up, his tail raising as though it was trying to look at Jimin.

Jimin giggled, stumbling into the kitchen and setting his cup on the counter. "You're always working," he muttered, walking back to the living room to lay over the back of the couch onto Yoongi's shoulder, his face pressed into the crook of Yoongi's neck. "Why don't you ever want to play with me? You're so mean...,"

Yoongi glanced over at the boy, quickly looking back down at his work, "Yes, well, I have big shoes to fill Chim." His tail went over to play with the secret angels hair

Jimin didn't like that and reached over and pinched Yoongi's ear. "Diminie." he said sharply. "And Diminie wants attention."

Yoongi jerked away, before leaning back into Jimin, "Sorry Diminie, hyung didn't know. He thought you were going to be mad at him when you came back." he sighed, signing yet another paper.

"No," Jimin said, raising his head and kissing Yoongi's cheek. "Why would I be mad? You're my favorite~!"

He flushed, "I said some pretty mean things to Jimin earlier, and I didn't know if you,- if Jimin, know's I didn't mean them."

Jimin sighed as he rolled over the back of the couch to sit next to him. "Jimin's a dick. I'm not, sound good?" He turned to look at Yoongi fully, his face centimeters from the elder's.

Yoongi blinked, "Chim isn't a dick? He might just be mad because he- well he trusted me and I was an asshole. But I punched Lucas square in the jaw so you win some you lose some."

"You talk too much," Jimin said, grabbing Yoongi's face and making him look at him. "Kiss me." he spoke with full confidence, and his face held no regret as he glanced between Yoongi's eyes and lips.

Yoongi wanted to. Yoongi really, really wanted to. And, a month ago, he would have. He would have taken the opportunity right then and there and would not have stopped if Jimin actually lost the ability to breathe. Yet now, thanks to the same boy begging for a kiss, he knew he couldn't.

He reached up, cupping Jimins hands in his and pulling them away. "No angel, my angel, not when you're drunk."

"I'm not~" Jimin winned. "Why not? Do you not like me?"

"Aish~, such a whiny baby, but no. Hyung just wants you to remember him kissing you really, really clearly."

Jimin started tearing up as he pushed himself off of Yoongi. "You don't like me. But that's okay. I'll just be sad and lonely."

The elder groaned, leaning away, "Don't cry,- hyung likes you a lot." his tail went and booped the blonds nose, "Is there anyway he can prove it to you, aside from kisses?"

"No," Jimin said, dusting the tail away as he began to stand up. "I'll just go to bed by myself and cry myself to sleep to my lonesome and die sad and alone."

Yoongi's tail shot up and grabbed Jimin's wrist, "What if, I list everything I like about you, and then in the morning I promise we can kiss."

Jimin plopped back down on the couch, laying down on Yoongi's lap. "Only if you stop working and give me your full attention."

"But-," he stopped, "Okay hun, sure thing.", he sighed running his hand through Jimin's hair, "Want me to start now?"

"Yes," Jimin said, closing his eyes and leaning into Yoongi. "Boost my ego."

"Well of course." he laughed, "Oh- ",where to begin...," he trailed.

"You're nice." He decided, "So nice that when we first started living together every time you'd try and talk to me I'd go to the bathroom and vomit. So nice that you started buying my favorite snacks and noticed I liked that knitted blanket of your's and bought a second one and thought I didn't notice the difference." he smiled, shaking his head fondly, "And you're cute, so cute. So attractive, that sometimes I don't know how to deal. Sweet, smart, caring, fucking sexy." the demon went on, "You're so gentle with my tail even though it annoys you, always softly untying yourself and carefully moving it out of the way. You glow like the earth revolves around you and despite it being autumn you make me feel like I'll get a sunburn."

The atmosphere of the living room got heavier, Yoongi's voice getting scratchy-er as he went on, "You don't know me Jimin, You don't understand the things I've done. The things I do, and will continue to do as I move on with  my life." He laughed coldy, "Did you know I'll never die? Yea. Fucking sucks." his tail draped across Jimin's torso, "And yet, whenever you learn some new horrible thing about me you just pout, call it cute. Tell me it's okay, that I am good."

"It's one of those things I both hate and love about you." he shifted, "You're going to get yourself hurt with me oneday."

Jimin opened his eyes and looked up at Yoongi, his lips slightly parted. "That's okay," He muttered, wrapping his hand around Yoongi's. "I'm okay with getting hurt. I'll get better, I always do."

"You shouldn't be okay with that! Stop being okay with it! Just because you're nice doesn't mean you have to let others walk all over you." The elder cried.

Jimin hugged closer to Yoongi. "You wouldn't walk all over me, I don't say that to be nice, Yoonie. I say that because I like you, and I don't care if that means I get hurt."

"I'm satan." Yoongi deadpanned. He was not amused by Jimin's high school like antics.

"And I'm Diminie, don't see me bragging about it," Jimin said sarcastically before looking back up at Yoongi. "I like you, Yoongi, I like you a lot. More than you think. I know that I can't, and that it will only get me hurt, but I don't care. Protocol is stupid anyways, and some rules are just stupid, and I don't care if it makes my job harder-, but I really like you."

Yoongi's face furrowed, "Your job? Protocol?" he froze, "Diminie, what do you do for a living?" the demon asked, remembering Jin's previous slip up's and the weird conversations about school.

"I'm an angel," Jimin said, almost as if it was a known fact. "You didn't know?"

Immediately Yoongi shot up, "I didn't know." he almost echoed, "If you're an an- that," he spat, "Why am I here?" his entire body shook, eyes set on the drunk boy on the couch. Of their apartment. Of it's apartment.

Jimin yawned. "You're not, technically, you were supposed to leave when Jimin found out you were a demon," he rubbed his eyes. "But he wanted to keep you around. If you'd been a human, he was supposed to make you leave a few days ago, so he could get a new subject, but I don't want you to leave yet, I don't want you to leave any time soon."

"Well thats fucking tough I supose!" Yoongi growled, snapping on clean clothes, hiding his tail in some sweats and his horns under the black beanie. He spun towards the door, snatching his jacket off the hanger, "Because trust me, I won't be coming back you sick fuck. Have a nice hangover." he yelled, slipping out of their apartment, and disappearing into thin air.

~

this is a good place to stop and sleep- Zepp {051220}

for more than just zepp, please sleep well everyone!! - tae {011821}

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

143 15 7
Yoongi: "Coffee with Suga": You are the only dessert he wants, and what he wants he gets. Jimin: "Lace, Rings and Jimin": He's wanted you for a long...
48.6K 1.6K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...
754 62 1
This is a story of a young Beautiful Fairy who lives in the Enchanted deep part of the woods.. The young fairy named Jimin is living together with hi...