serendipity {YOONMIN}

By playboy_jkay

(Ser•en•dip•i•ty) /serənˈ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Epilogue

Chapter Sixteen

142 9 0
By playboy_jkay

Yoongi was sat on his couch, his tail wrapped around Jimin's waist as the younger leant back against his arm, speaking animatedly to his friend about god knows what. It was nearing six in the evening, and the demon was incredibly bored. His attention was on whatever video game he and Jeongguk were playing when the doorbell rang. As usual, he ignored it, simply unwrapping his tail from Jimin with a huff as the other went to see who was there.

"More guest?" Seokjin wondered out loud.

"Um...," the sound of the door closing back sounded. Jimin came back into the living room, small chatter following behind him. "Yoongi?-"

"Yoongi!" A newly dyed red head yelled,- Hoseok. "We brought Bangs and vodka!"

Yoongi looked over his shoulder at the two men following his crush, his tail rose up and scratched his head, "Uhm,-thats nice bu-,"

Namjoon cut him off, "Jeongguk?" he asked, setting down one of two large bottles of liquor, the bottle going to fall but Hoseok snapped, stopping the potential mess.

Taehyung looked up from his spot next to JK on the floor, "Who's here?" he asked sounding lost.

Gukk looked up too. "Joonie?"

Jimin stood with his mouth open wide. "Why are you two at my house?"

Hoseok grinned wide, setting down his Kyles Kwiki bag of Bangs. "Gukkie! What are you doing here?"

"Jimin invited us over for movie night. What are you two doing here?"

Hoseok shrugged, plopping down next to Yoongi. "Dunno. Felt like stopping by. What's up Yoongz?"

Yoongi frowned, "That's Jimin's seat you asshole."

Jin pointed to the empty chair opposite of them, "Someone want to tell me who these people are before I forcefully move the red one out of my sons seat."

Quickly ruffling the youngest hair, Namjoon moved to the chair Jin pointed at, dropping down and making himself at home, "I'm Namjoon, 23, human." he introduced himself before pointing to Hoseok, "That's Hoseok, 23, Demon,-" his gaze shot between Jimin and Taehyung, "Taken."

Hoseok smiled, blowing a kiss Namjoon's way as he leaned on Yoongi. "You know it. And Yoongz, there is plenty of room elsewhere, why can't I chill with my hyung?"

"Because your hyung, didn't invite your gay ass over." He hissed, shifting so that Hoseok was leaning against his shoulder, his tail hanging in his friends face.

"Why does it look so-... flaccid?" Namjoon observed, watching the tail being swatted by his boyfriend.

"It misses Jimin." Tae supplied, playing with his own boyfriends spiked appendage.

Jimin eyed Hoseok sitting in his spot. "Um. Right, well,...-I guess I'll go sit at the bar stools then," And started his way over to the bar.

Gukk pouted. "Aww, he looks so sad,"

"He could just sit in Yoongi-ssi's lap." Jin said nonchalantly, flicking through the TV inputs.

Namjoon pointed at him, "I agree with the handsome one."

"Excuse you," Hoseok huffed.

Jimin blushed. "Oh, no, I'm alright," He pulled out one of the bar stools and sat down. "I'll just sit over here, it's fine."

"No Jimin, come here." Yoongi said, his tail sticking up at this.

"Awe look-, it's hard now!" Tae clapped, Jeongguks tail shaking itself in shame.

Jimin hid his face in his hands, shaking his head. "No, no, I'm good."

Hoseok started wheezing. "Jimin, babe, we're just messing with you. Don't worry about it."

"I can just sit on the floor with the kids." Yoongi explained, "I know you don't want to do that." he snapped, a cup of apple bang and vodka appearing in his hand as he slipped onto the floor, sharing a sip with the younger demon next to him.

"Yea, come sit with us Chim." Jin smiled softly while Namjoon pouted at his boyfriend, silently begging for a drink.

Hoseok leaned up and began hand pouring drinks for everyone as Jimin stood up from his seat and slipped into Yoongi's old one.

"Did you only bring Bangs and vodka?" Jimin asked softly.

Hoseok glanced at him. "Yeah, we didn't think you and all of your friends were gonna be here, but it's okay. By the way, my offer is still up from last time," he smirked.

Jimin's face went red. "Uh...-,"

"Seok, stop." Yoongi rolled his eyes, turning to look  over at Jimin, "There is peach ramune in the fridge, angel."

Tae looked over at Hoseok, "I don't have to fuck you to get a miami cola mixed with, like, half a cup of vodka, do I?"

Hobi laughed. "I mean only if you want to."

Jimin stood up in his seat and jumped over the back of the couch, jogging over to the fridge. "Is it in the door?"

"I bought a whole new pack, they're on the bottom shelf." Yoongi informed him as Jeongguk took his cup again, this time Yoongi just snapped himself up a new drink.

After a few seconds, the fridge closed again, and Jimin came bouncing back into the living room. He then jumped back over the couch and into Yoongi's seat, careful to not kick him in the head. "Thanks, hyung."

"tHAnKs hYunG," Gukk mocked, throwing back the rest of the cup. "He would rather be called other things," he winked awkwardly. "If you know what I'm saying."

Jimin's face grew red in embarrassment."I just want to enjoy my drink."

Yoongi flicked the kid on the head with his tail before it went to wrap around Jimin's leg, "Gukkie we've talked about you trying to wink babe, you just can't" Tae whined.

"The baby demon likes pretending to be a lightweight Taehyung-ssi. In reality, aside from Yoongi, he actually has the highest tolerance." Namjoon laughed, kissing his boyfriend on the cheek as the man brought him a drink.

Jin gasped in mock offence, "So you mean that one time I took you and Tae's drunk asses out for icecream because you were drunk sad you were just using me for free food?"

Yoongi smirked, "That's my boy, go Gukkie."

Gukk bowed with his head. "Why thank you, thank you, I tried my very hardest."

Jimin took a sip of his drink before setting it on the floor, his hand now running through Yoongi's scalp. "That's not very nice, Gukkie, Jin was probably busy."

Yoongi leaned into the touch, "He's just a boy, angel, even human teenagers want free food."

"He wasn't busy, he told us he'd watch us." Tae supplied, relaxing into his boyfriend, "I'm keeping you on stand by for exposing matter, Joonie-ssi"

Ignoring the topic, Jins eyebrows furrowed and he looked over at Jimin in concern, "Angel?"

Jimin shrugged. "Nickname. Don't know why."

Gukk took another drink. "Because he likes you."

Hoseok smiled. "Whipped."

The eldest demon growled, eyes closing as Jimin massaged his scalp, "I'm right here you fucks."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Sorry, angel."

Jin laughed, pulling netflix up and pointing to Namjoon with the remote, "I like this one."

Hoseok glared at him. "Stay in your lane, pretty boy, unless you want to take Jimin's place."

Jimin threw his hands up, distangling his hand from Yoongi's hair. "I never agreed to doing that with you."

"Not yet," Hobi winked.

"Not ever." Yoongi whined, pulling Jimin's hand back to his hair.

"Depends, how much control do I get?" Jin said calmly, looking Hoseok up and down.

Namjoon looked between Jin and his boyfriend, "Seok, I want this one, can we keep him?"

Tae gagged, "Ew, no, stop,- lets talk about how Jimin has the son of satan whining for him."

"Or not." Yoongi hissed.

Hobi looked over. "Or we could." he turned back to everyone else. "So how long has everyone been shipping them? I have since two weeks ago."

"Since they were neighbors," Gukk blurted.

"I said, or not." Yoongi huffed, fire bursting from his nostrils.

"I forget he can do that." Namjoon frowned, "He burnt my dick once."

"Why was he even that close?" Jin asked, "Contaminating a cutie like you."

"Jin hyung, stop flirting with the demon and his boyfriend." Tae sighed.

"Yoongi has been dangerously close to all of our dicks," Gukk laughed.

"He also has a sex torture pass," Hoseok stated.

Jimin's hand slowly pulled away from Yoongi's hair so he could get his drink. "Let's please not talk about this."

"They're like boy scout badges," Hoseok said. "You collect and earn them, and Yoongi has earned quite a bit."

Yoongi took a sip of his drink, his tail trailing up to play with Jimin's empty hand, "Yoongi has earned all of them." he said.

"Boastful much?" Namjoon asked, "Us humans can do anything fun without being perverted or arrested."

Yoongi laughed, "They have a special place in hell for people like Namjoon."

"The throne?" Tae jokes, poking at Jeongguk's horns.

"Maybe like a mini throne next to Yoongi-hyung." he tried, looking at Yoongi with puppy dog eyes, the elder just shrugged.

Gukk laughed. "Do you think you'll go to hell Jimin?"

Jimin started laughing so hard he took his hand from Yoongi. "I-,"

"What's so funny?" Hobi asked, not with malice, but as a genuine question.

Jimin was still laughing as he spoke. "S-Sure."

"I think Jiminie and I have a safe place elsewhere." Jin laughed, "As for you sick people." He shrugged, turning back to the TV.

Tae laughed along, "Jin hyung, with you, sometimes I'm not so sure."

Yoongi leaned his head against Jimin's inner knee, "This angel would never,-" He took a sip, "It's kind of weird knowing someone I won't see after a few hundred years."

"Right," Jimin muttered under his breath, a little disappointed, leaving his hands in his lap.

"Don't be so down, Yoongz!" Hobi patted his leg. "Just make him your little Persephone! Then you get to live with the love of your life forever!"

Jimin blushed at this, taking another sip of his drink.

Yoongi downed the rest of his cup, throwing it at his friend, "Shut the hell up, you shameless bitch."

"Why don't we all lighten up a bit and turn on a movie?" Jin asked, sitting up from where he's been flicking Tae.

"My shameless bitch." Namjoon laughed, moving to sit in Hoseok's lap, he nodded at Jin, "Sure thing, pretty."

"We Bear Bears!" Gukk announced.

"That's not a movie?" Hoseok said, looking over at Gukk.

"No, but it slaps."

"Any other suggestions?" Hoseok said.

Jimin leaned down to get close to Yoongi's ear. "Hey, I think I'm gonna go to sleep. It's getting late now and I have an 8 A.M. tomorrow"

Yoongi frowned, looking up at his friend, "Hmm~, stay? I'll let you use me as a pillow and I can carry you to bed later?" he muttered to where only Jimin could hear him, his voice scratchy and low, but kind, "We can watch a disney movie."

"I don't want to burden you...," Jimin said. "Really, I'll just go to sleep."

Meanwhile, as the two conversed Tae and Gukk were arguing over if Hercules or Ratatouille were the better movie: Gukk on team Hercules, Tae on team Rat.

"Kinda was hoping I'd get to hold you tonight but I don't want to keep you up too late, so," he smiled softly and kissed Jimin's cheek, the argument growing behind them. Joon team Hercules and Hoseok team rat.

"You could come to bed too?" Jimin said shyly.

The conversation was getting heated.

Jin was team Cars two, no one tried to convince him to change his mind.

Yoongi raised a brow, "Leave them out here? Only Jin-ssi is sober." He chuckled, pulling his arm up to run his thumb across Jimin's cheek, "We look silly, angel." 

Jimin giggled. "Trust me, they wouldn't notice. Jin will take good care of them, he's handled me, Gukk, and Tae drunk at the same time, and Diminie gets weird."

"Diminie?" he asked, dropping his hand.

"He's my drunk persona. He will only be addressed as Diminie, or else he gets upset. And it made me upset when Gukk showed me the videos. It was horrific," Jimin laughed.

"Sounds cute. You're cute." he laughed, "Yea chim, we can go. But you're telling the others, their argument seems pretty intense."

Jimin smiled. "Okay!" He sat up and looked at the group, Gukk having pulled up his phones to show reviews and ratings of the movie.

"BUT RATATTOULLIE WAS ABOUT A FUCKING COOKING RAT, BRO. HOW COULD YOU SAY NO TO THAT SHIT?" Hoseok yelled, now standing.

"HERCULES IS HERCULES. AND IT'S A MUSICAL, DUMBASS." Gukk defended.

"Hey guys?" Jimin asked in a quiet voice. A hush fell over the room, they all looked at him with expectant eyes.

"Yes, dear?" Hoseok asked sweetly.

"Um-," Jimin looked between Hoseok and Yoongi. "Me and Yoongi are going to bed. So we're leaving Jin in charge. Whatever he says goes."

"You and Yoongi are gonna go to bed togethe-"

"Use protection." Taehyung said, cutting Namjoon off, "Now listen to me when I say you will remain abstinent and unloved if you don't switch to team rat." He hissed, turning to his boyfriend.

Jin whined, sinking into the couch, "But Tokyo spy cars!"

Jimin quickly stood up and pulled up Yoongi as their argument started to get heated again. "Jin is in charge!" he called behind himself as he pulled Yoongi to their shared bedroom.

Yoongi laughed, snapping his drink away as to that it didn't spill, "Ignore them, you know? Seok and Joon are loud but harmless." He said as Jimin closed their bedroom door. After the younger dropped his arm, Yoongi snapped once again, changing himself into his pajamas, which consisted of an overly large black hoodie and some boxer shorts.

"Oh, I didn't think about that," Jimin said, looking down at his jeans and sweatshirt. "Um..,"

"I mean,- I can, so you don't have to. I won't see anything." Yoongi flushed, motioning to his fingers,

"You could just turn around...?"

Yoongi laughed, "I can also do that," He jumped back and snapped, the curtain that separates their sides of the room gliding across the ceiling and hiding them from one another.

"Thanks," Jimin muttered. As he changed, he thought about how weird it was that they had never encountered this problem before, despite how often they were around each other. But then, he thought, maybe they had, it was just that the curtain always separated them and they never noticed.

"Okay," Jimin said, pulling the curtain back, him now dressed in sweatpants and t-shirt. "Um," he blushed. "Do you want to sleep in my bed? Or yours? I mean, I don't mind, I just really want to get to sleep, unless you want me to sleep in my own bed and you over there so that way I don't wake you up when I get up for my classes..."

Yoongi shook his head, falling backwards into his bed and holding his arm up, willing his tail and horns away so that he didn't rip his sheets, "Come here baby."

Jimin sighed as he waddled over. "But my bed is made and I know I washed my sheets in the past month." he sat down on the side of the bed. "But I guess this will do...,"

"Your bed smells like sugar and that damned cologne, it gives me a headache."  He reached over, pulling Jimin to lay down next to him, "I'm a demon, not disgusting. I washed my sheets last week." he wrapped his arms around the younger, facing him. 

Jimin pouted, curling up into Yoongi. "It was $40."

"You smell better without it, it calms me down." he yawned, "Smells like my angel."

"Why do you keep calling me that?" Jimin asked, moving his head so he could look at Yoongi. "I mean, it's a fine nickname, I just want to know why you chose that one."

"Well aside from demons, there are other creatures." he yawned, "Fairies, goblins, trolls, giants, angels. And As a demon, naturally I want the world to be cruel, to be empty and horrible. To me torturing people and ruining lives is fun. It's supposed to be fun at least. But Angels want the exact opposite. They all have this halo,- of happiness and warmth to them, pretty white wings. They want to make everyone better and happy and to feel loved. So demons hate angels, they make us sick. At first, the name was condescending but now, I don't know, makes me feel warm inside. Like I've lost the war and let an angel fix me."

Jimin smiled, cuddling into Yoongi, throwing a leg over his. "I told you there was good in everyone, and that they all aren't that bad."

"No i'm definitely bad, found a subject yesterday and made him shit his pants in class." He shifted, letting Jimin press his face against his chest, "But when I take over, I won't make demons torture unless they want to. Like Gukk,- he wants to make Tae happy and his willing to be stripped of his demon hood for it. My dad..., he'd border on killing the kid."

There was silence.

"I can't let shit work like that." he sighed.  

"That's the good in you," Jimin yawned. "It might not be good like me, where you let your neighbor who's name you didn't know until he moved in, well, move in with you good, but you care about people, Yoongi. As much as you act like you don't. You know good people when you see them, and you too know that they deserve to be happy." He looked up at Yoongi. "So maybe there isn't that big of a difference between Angels and Demons after all." and then he cuddled back into Yoongi, resting his hand on his chest. "Sleep well, Yoongi."

"Aish, so full of himself." Yoongi smiled, scratching up and down Jimin's back carefully, "Night, angel."

~

Why do the numbing meds b u r n - Zepp {051220}

my book recs will never include the classics. they aren't even that good. like pride and prejudice? i've read gay smut fics with more flavor. lord of the flies? boring and anticlimactic and when it does hit that climax it just feels like it happened for nothing. I've read 10k worded one-shots with more plot. and then there were none? that one was actually pretty decent ngl, not every day you stumble across a good murder mystery kind of story; clue could never. but moral of the story is that just because it's acclaimed and "proper and good" literature, doesn't mean it's really all that good and it doesn't mean that you have to like it because it's a classic or because other people like it. read whatever the fuck you want to read, and if that includes shitty wattpad fanfics, ao3 masterpieces, or yes, even the classics, then read it. nobody makes rules for what is and what isn't "literature" or what is and what isn't "writing." write whatever you want, read whatever you want. fuck english majors, fuck men, fuck capitalism, fuck discrimination of small businesses, fuck discrimination in general really; be gay and do crimes. take risks. do shit because you want to. like shit, leave it fucking be. let people do shit. damn. (still pissed about classics being classics tho, that's just unfair and absolute biased bullshit)

peace love and happiness!!! - tae {011821}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
139K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
68K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...
754 62 1
This is a story of a young Beautiful Fairy who lives in the Enchanted deep part of the woods.. The young fairy named Jimin is living together with hi...