Bite of the Vampire

By Diamondragon23

Izuku Midoriya has what people call a 'villainous' quirk. he plans on changing people's views on all quirks b... More

Chapter 1: Blood
Chapter 2: Exam Training
Chapter 3: The Entrance Exam
Chapter 4: Hanging Out
Chapter 5: All Might
Chapter 6: UA
Chapter 7: Battle Training
Chapter 9: USJ Part 2
Chapter 10: Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 11: Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 12: Internships
Chapter 13: Stain
Chapter 14: Return

Chapter 8: USJ Part 1

4.6K 140 113
By Diamondragon23

  Yesss, now we get to the juicy stuff! Enjoy the chapter!

  Aizawa stood before the class with a dejected frown on his face.

  "Today you will be doing an important activity..." He drawled.

  *What could it be? What strange event will we be going through this time??*

  "You will be choosing a class president."

  *A normal school activity!!!*

  "I don't care how you choose, just don't bother me..." With that, Aizawa crawled into his sleeping bag.

  "Me! Pick me!!"

  "I want to do it!"

  "I'm obviously the best choice!"

  "IM BETTER THAN ALL YOU EXTRAS!!"

  "We should vote on it!!"

  The rest of the class stared at Tenya.

  "Wouldn't everyone just vote for themselves?"

  "Besides, we hardly know eachother. We don't know enough to be able to vote confidently."

  "That just means whoever gets more than one is properly suited to lead the class!"

  Lazy a$$ author time skip

  In first was Tenya, with 3 votes, second was Momo with 2, everyone else got 1 except Ochako, Katsuki and Jiro.

  "I will gladly take this honour, I will do my best to fulfill my duties as class representative!!" Tenya bowed to the class with Momo beside him.

  *Who voted for me?* Izuku wondered.

  "There goes the bell.. everyone get out so I can actually sleep..."

  Most of the students scrambled to the cafeteria, but Izuku stayed behind, waving once more to his friends. Aizawa nodded to Izuku as he left for the staff room, closing the door behind him.

  Izuku packed away his things and took out his lunch, quickly devouring the contents of the sachet.

  An alarm bell started to toll, and he looked around in confusion, poking his head out of the classroom door.

  The malicious intent hit his senses like a truck. He stood dazed for a moment before hurrying down the hall and peeking round the corner. There was a man with his hood up, holding a single sheet of paper. It had the UA logo on the top.

  The strange man held a phone to his ear, with his pinkie in the air like an aristocrat would. His voice was like dragging jagged blades across glass.

  "Kurogiri.. I got it. Send me a portal..."

  With that the man hung up his phone and looked ahead. Izuku followed his gaze and watched as a purple mist appeared from thin air. The man stepped through, and with that the crushing weight disappeared from Izuku's shoulders.

  He knew two things. That man was not a teacher.

  And he was very bad news.

  To the teachers lounge!!

  Izuku stood before the door, hesitantly raising his fist to knock. The moment his knuckles touched the door, all conversation ceased from within. He waited a moment, until a small "come in!" Sounded through the door. He stepped inside to face every teacher in the school having a meeting.

  "I-im sorry.." he stuttered. "I didn't realize you were having a meeting!"

  "It's quite alright Midoriya. What brings you here?" A small mouse-rat-bear asked him.

  He cleared his throat.

  "I-Its about the alarm earlier.."

  The gathered heroes immediately came to attention.

  "What about it problem child?" Aizawa asked carefully.

  All Might looked with concern at his protege. He looked pale, paler than usual, and his eyes were afraid.

  "What's wrong my boy? What happened?" He asked.

  The other teachers looked confused, bit Aizawa and Nezu could tell also.

  "There was a man." He started. "I heard the alarm and opened the classroom door. The moment I looked out I could feel his presence. His malice." He shuddered. "It felt like he could kill with just a touch.."

  All of the heroes were now deeply concerned. They had all been informed of Izuku's uniqueness, so for him to be so crushed was worrisome.

  Izuku continued.

  "I tracked him down the hallway, and found him holding a piece of paper with the UA logo on it. He pulled out a phone and called 'Kurogiri' and asked him to send a portal. There was a purple mist he stepped into and disappeared. The paper was their objective. The alarm was just a distraction."

  The teachers glanced at one another with worry.

  "Thank you Midoriya." Nezu said kindly. "What you did was incredibly brave. Could you describe him?"

  "I didn't see his face. But he wore a blue hoody, and joggers. He also wore the same shoes as me." He raised his foot. "His hair was turquoise, and the skin on his hands was pale. But not white like mine, more of a sickly gray."

  Izuku thought for a moment.

  "He also did something with his hands." Izuku turned to Aizawa. "You know the thing Ochako does to stop herself floating things?"

  Aizawa nodded.

  "He did the same thing. I think his quirk factor is in his hands. The fingers to be precise."

  Nezu finished jotting down notes. "Thank you Midoriya, this will help us greatly. As usual, your analytical skills are incredible. Please, do not tell any of your peers about this information, we will handle it."

  Izuku nodded in confirmation.

  "You appear to be quite shaken up, would you like to take the test of the day off?"

  "No, thank you Nezu sir, I will be fine."

  "Very well. Please head back to your classroom, Your teacher will return shortly."

  Izuku bowed and left the room.

  "Hound dog, would you mind checking on him tomorrow? You and I both know how horrible heightened senses like that can be."

  He only received a growl in reply.

  "Thank you. Now, back to the meeting, we have received this new information..."

  Back to Izuku

  Izuku stumbled down the hallway, leaning against the wall outside his classroom taking heavy breaths.

  Once he had calmed himself he entered the classroom, sitting at his desk and laying his head on the table.

  "Izuku! Where have you been?" Was accompanied by audible arm chopping.

  "Are you okay Izuku?"

  "What took you so long Nerd?"

  He smiled at his 3 friends. "I'm fine, I was just discussing something with Aizawa Sensei."

  Tenya accepted the excuse, Katsuki huffed and turned away, and Ochako worriedly returned to her seat.

  "Alright, quiet down." Aizawa said as he walked into the classroom. "We've dealt with the press, so there's no need to worry." He briefly glanced at Izuku.

  "On another note, you'll need to get these signed." Aizawa handed Tenya a handful of permission slips. "These are to be signed by your parents, they are to allow you off of school campus later on in the week."

  "You can do what you want for the rest of homeroom.. just don't bother me.." he crawled once again into his sleeping bag.

  The next day, outside the school building

  The class stood in an orderly line awaiting further instruction from Tenya, who wanted everything to go as smoothly as possible. The bus pulled up and Tenya's face fell when he realized his seating plan would not work.

  Izuku patted his shoulder as he passed him.

  The journey to the USJ was about half an hour, with everyone chatting with one another, with the exception of Katsuki, Shoto and Izuku. Katsuki was Katsuki, Shoto was sleepy, and Izuku was nervous.

  He couldn't shake the feeling of dread growing in the pit of his stomach. He glanced around nervously as they got off the bus, missed by the other students, but not by Aizawa.

  They were met by the hero Thirteen, and she gave them a speech about the importance of training to save, rather than kill. Izuku and now Aizawa were both on edge. Their anxiety spiked at the same time for different reasons.

  Izuku once again felt the crushing weight from the hooded man.

  Aizawa sensed hostility from behind him, and spun to see a purple mist forming in the courtyard below.

  Izuku stepped forward and grabbed Aizawa's sleeve.

  "It's him.." he whispered hoarsely.

  Shota didn't hesitate.

  "Thirteen! Protect the students! Uraraka, look after Midoriya, he's having a panic attack!" With that he leaped into battle against the villains below.

  Thirteen herded the students towards the doorway, while Ochako grabbed Izuku, and with the help of Tenya and Katsuki, dragged him with the other students.

  He came to his senses once they got a fair distance from the villains. Izuku ran up to Thirteen at the front of the group.

  "One of the villains has a portal quirk!" He said to her.

  "Thank you young man!" She replied.

  Izuku looked back at Tenya.

  "Tenya! Use your quirk to pull ahead to call for reinforcements! You're the fastest person here, the best suited for the job!"

  Tenya looked worried.

  "B-but I cannot leave you all behind! That is not very heroic!"

  "Use your quirk to save others!" Thirteen said. "This is everyone's best chance of survival! Go!!"

  After a moment of indecision, Tenya charged ahead of the group, only to stop in his tracks. The rest of the class stopped wince they reached him.

  "Ah.. the portal villain.." Thirteen muttered.

  She raised her hand, but Katsuki and Kirishima leapt forward to strike the misty humanoid. They both passed through him, but didn't reappear out the other side.

  *His whole body is the portal??* Izuku thought.

  Izuku stepped to the front of the group.

  "I assume you are Kurogiri? The entry and exit for the rest of the villains?"

  The purple man's eyes widened slightly.

  "How do you know my name?"

  Izuku smirked at him.

  "Your boss hands mgee back there isn't the sneakiest fellow. I saw what he did to the gate. Some kind of disintegration, when all five fingers touch an object? So, the day after you steal that file, you just so happen to stumble in here as a lesson is ongoing. That means the file was today's lesson plan. All Might was supposed to be here but isn't, which means you have a way to deal with him."

  Izuku shrugged.

  "Or at least you think you do. Which begs the question, why all the petty thieves and gang members? They don't stand a chance against any pro, even in their large number. Which means those thugs are for us, the students! Now, the important members are staying back for now, with you as the only exception seeing as you're the only one able to get here to stop us from leaving in time. Hands mgee and muscle bird are at the very back of all the villains. Handsy is the boss, you're the door, so who is bird brain? He's the one who can supposedly beat All Might. He isn't looking too good in the intelligence and awareness department, which means his quirk is probably simpler, like a powerful strength enhancer, rather than a quirk that relies on strategy or clever use. Now, you may be wondering why I'm explaining how I figured your entire plan out 5 minutes ago. Well, if I just check.."

  Izuku peeks around Kurogiri.

  "Yep, Tenya's gone for reinforcements."

  Kurogiri spun around, shocked, the students looked relatively impressed, and Izuku had a 'im so proud of myself, how do you like that?' face.

  Izuku switched immediately from cocky to serious.

  "Everyone scatter! Try to avoid any purple mist, head for the door!"

  The other students all dove away from Kurogiri, Izuku and Thirteen. Izuku dove at Kurogiri, who retaliated in turn by opening a portal in his way. The misty portal cast a shadow over Izuku, and he grinned.

  "I'll be right back..."

  Izuku sank into the shadow and popped out in the teachers lounge. Fortunately, the sofa All Might was seated on cast a big enough shadow for Izuku to exit.

  "Hello All Might, Principal Nezu, the USJ is under attack, the head villain is creepy pinkie man from yesterday! Tenya is on his way here, but I shadow leapt to grab anyone immediately ready. Time is of the essence!!"

  Nezu quickly became serious.

  "Can you take people with you Midoriya?" He asked.

  "Yes sir. There isn't a limit, I just need a big enough shadow.."

  "Very well, take All Might for now, I will gather anyone I can to follow on foot."

  Izuku nodded, holding his hand out to All Might, who buffed up and allowed the boy to pull him through the shadow.

  Bada bing bada boom. Extra long chapter because I felt like it! Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 169 14
Son of two pro heroes is a good thing... normally, but when Izuku goes to the doctor and they can't figure out his quirk he is classified as quirkles...
20.1K 461 11
Izuku is born with a bird quirk. He befriends some fellow avian quirk based people and falls in love with a certain feather brained hero. My version...
391K 8.8K 28
Deemed as inferior and weak for not having a quirk, Izuku Midoriya get obsessed with finding a way to gain more power and show the world who he truly...
56.1K 1.1K 25
Izuku Midoriya had a dream of being a hero one day. Unfortunately he wasn't born with a quirk to help him on such a path. His life was completely tur...