YOUR GRACE || PIRATES OF THE...

By emilyneverdies

Princess Delphine Ainsley was never in line for the throne, hence being shipped to Port Royal when things in... More

ZERO
- ACT ONE -
I. BEARING BAD NEWS
II. FOR A WALK
III. CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW
IV. COME TO KIDNAP US
VI. THE ANNOYING DRESS
VII. JOURNEY TO TORTUGA
VIII. PLACE LIKE THIS
IX. WEREN'T TELLING ANYONE
X. IT WAS HER
XI. THERE IS A STORY
XII. JUST RESCUED HER
XIII. NEVER EVEN HEARD OF IT
XIV. I DON'T DRINK
XV. A WARM FEELING
XVI. WHAT ABOUT JACK
XVII. SEE YOU SOON
- ACT TWO -
XVIII. CORONATION DAY
XIX. BONE TO PICK
XX. THE BLACK PEARL
XXI. HEADING TO LAND
XXII. GALAVANTING WITH PIRATES

V. FOLLOW ME EVENTUALLY

3.8K 114 6
By emilyneverdies

YOUR GRACE - JACK SPARROW
[05] || Follow me eventually

Delphine ran after Will, he wasn't that far ahead of her, so when she shouted his name he was quick to turn around and smile at the girl.

"I knew you'd follow me eventually, what happened up there was unlike you," Will said as Delphine approached him.

"I know, but I'm up for anything to get my little sister back safely," Delphine said, assuring her blacksmith friend, she wouldn't remain silent longer.

"I think we should talk to Jack Sparrow," Will said, looking towards Delphine to know her opinion.

"It seems like the best option we have," She began, "but do you really think he'll tell us anything?"

"Maybe not, after all, I was the one that fought him until he got caught," Will explained, shocking Delphine as she hadn't heard the news of his capture until this morning "But it's worth a try!"

"That was you?" She asked, in awe. She knew he had trained himself with how to use a sword, he had sometimes helped her when they were younger, but she was never as good as him - not even remotely close. When she got older, and was told to start acting more like the princess she was, she began to think of sword fighting as a useless, childish skill she had learnt as a 15 year old, she'd never thought it would come in handy, especially not for her.

Will nodded in response, a proud smile taking over his face, however, he quickly changed the topic back to Jack Sparrow and saving Elizabeth.

"Why do you think they left him in his cell?" He asked, when the Commodore told him that he was stumped, he briefly began to believe there was no hope.

"Yes, that did confuse me as well, especially since he did bring up the Black Pearl yesterday,"

"You talked to him?" Will asked, worry filling his voice as he heard of what happened to Elizabeth but he didn't know Delphine was there too.

Delphine shook her head, "I witnessed his conversation with Murtogg and Mullroy while on my walk,"

"Oh yes, you're troublesome 'walks'," Will laughed, he was right. If Delphine said she was merely going for a walk, she was most likely lying. A lot of the time, she was meeting up with someone, or doing something, things she'd get reprimanded for if anyone found out about it. Her 'walks' were how she became so close to Will, often waltzing into Mr Browns blacksmith. Delphine let out a laugh as well, thinking if only she could stay in Port Royal forever.

She hated the fact that she was going back to the Northern Isles in the near future, she hoped her search for Elizabeth would delay it, but she doubted the people of her home would see that as a worthy 'excuse' to delay her coronation. However, despite this finding and rescuing Elizabeth was her top priority, the Swann girl was a sister to her and if Delphine had to run away from one problem in order to solve another, she sure as hell would.

***

Will lead Delphine down to the cells where they both knew the pirate, Jack Sparrow to be. Delphine honestly didn't think he would be willing to give the pair any information or advice, especially not without some incentive. After the show he put on yesterday Delphine didn't want to trust him, even if he did agree to help them.

"You. Sparrow," Will said as he ran towards the pirates cell, Delphine following behind. She took notice of the hole in the wall not large enough for Jack to escape and also bone in the key hole, in another attempt. She looked at the pirate who lay sprawled across the floor, as if he hadn't just been trying to escape with a bone.

"Aye," He said, lifting his head up lightly to look at who had spoken to him. When his eyes glanced to Delphine, they widened a little, he wasn't expecting such an esteemed guest, however he did not mind.

"You are familiar with that ship the Black Pearl?" Will asked, looking down at the pirate through the bars.

Jack Sparrow rested his head back down on the ground before he said bluntly, "I've heard of it,"

"Where does it make berth?" Will asked another question, Delphine decided to remain silent, she was surprised the man in question even answered Will the first time, and hoped he wouldn't get annoyed with the blacksmiths repeated questions.

"Where does it make berth?" Jack asked back to Will, lifting his head up in what Delphine thought was offence which confused her, to her knowledge he had no reason to be offended. "Have you not heard the stories?" He said a little softer, his gaze moving from Will to Delphine as if asking her the same question.

When both of them remained silent, the captive continued, "Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants sailed from the dreaded Isla de Muerta. It's an island that cannot be found," He then lifted lifted his head and held his hand up when saying, "expect by those who already know where it is." He smiled at the two after telling the little story.

"The ships real enough," Will said, looking towards Delphine who narrowed her eyebrows of where he was going, "therefore it's anchorage must be a real place," Delphine's eyes widened in realisation, she didn't have any doubt in her mind that the Isla de Muerta, Jack Sparrow spoke of was real, but she knew they've have a hard time getting where it was out of him.

"Where is it?" Will asked, looking towards Jack once again.

"Why ask me?" Jack answered with a question, something Delphine wasn't the biggest fan of.

"Because you're a pirate," Will sighed as if it was obvious.

"And you want to turn pirate yourself. Is that it?" Jack questioned, looking at Will.

"Never," Will said harshly, banging into the cell bars. When all Jack did was rest his head back into the ground he turned to Delphine.

"Will, I told you it's useless," Delphine spoke for the first time since their walk, "He's not going to give us any information,"

"Maybe if you ask nicely, your grace," The pirate in the cell spoke, causing Delphine to send a quick glare in his direction. Jack only smirked.

"But they took Miss Swann,"

"We'll find another way to get Elizabeth back," Delphine tried fo reassure the younger boy.

"Oh!" Jack exclaimed, gaining Delphine and Will's attention. "So it is about a girl," When Will sighed, Jack knew for sure, "I don't know why, when you've got a perfectly fit one right there," He said, directing his eyes to Delphine and scanning her body for the 'god knows how many'th time.

"Don't talk about her like that," Will defended Delphine before she could even speak herself.

"I see, she's too high status for you anyway," Will glared at him yet again causing him to continue, "If you're intending to brave all, hasten to her rescue and so win fair lady's heart," He paused, looking between the two in front of him.

"You'll have to do it with only the company of each other. I see no profit in it for me,"

"We'll let you out." Delphine said, looking at the bone still in the keyhole and picking it up, "Seems like you've been trying yourself,"

Jack smirked at the Princess, "How's that, your grace?" He asked, "The keys run off." Delphine wasn't entirely sure what he was referring to but didn't have time to ask before Will explained how he would get Jack out of his cell.

Delphine knew Will had helped build the very cell the pirate was trapped in, however when she said they could get him out, she only hoped he knew a way.

"With the right leverage and the proper application of strength," Will said picking up a bench and placing it towards the cell, "the door will lift free."

"What's your name?" Jack asked, intrigued by the lengths a random boy would go to.

"Will Turner," Will answered proudly.

"That would be short for William, I imagine." Jack Sparrow said, sitting up from his laying down position for the first time. "Good, strong name. No doubt named for your father eh?"

"Yes," Will replies, hesitantly, how would he have known that?

"Well Mr Turner, your grace," He said standing up, "I've changed me mind. If you spring me from this cell, I swear, on pain and death, I shall take you both to the Black Pearl and Will's bonny lass."

"Do we have an accord?" He stuck his hand out of his cell, for a Will to shake.

"Agreed," Will said quickly, grabbing the pirates hand in his own.

"What about you, your grace?" Jack said, moving his hand from Wills and towards Delphine. Delphine looked down at his hand before looking back up at his smirking face, before like Will quickly taking his hand in her own and shaking it. His smirk only grew as he tugged her hand gently bringing it closer to him, before bringing his lips to the back of her hand. He gently let go, smirking once more at Delphine stunned, now slightly red face.

"Agreed!" He said, looking back at Will, "Now let me out,"

And that's exactly what they did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 211 17
Nicolette has escaped the noose and escaped the curse but now finds herself in Tortuga, mortal and alone and wanted. What happens when a familiarly w...
1.6K 38 8
BOOK ONE: Jane Gray is a gentleman's daughter awaiting a proposal. However things don't always go the way planned once paths are crossed with Captain...
22.6K 661 15
The crew has to travel to the end of the world to save Jack and the Black Pearl from Davy Jones' locker. Based on At World's End I only own Annette...
18.9K 325 12
When two souls are meant to connect, they will find a way, even if their worlds are different, and even if one of them is a Lady and the other is, we...