serendipity {YOONMIN}

Bởi playboy_jkay

(Ser•en•dip•i•ty) /serənˈ... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen

150 7 0
Bởi playboy_jkay

When Yoongi heard the door open, he was moving rapidly around the kitchen, switching between magically moving spoons and ingredients before returning to the cutting board. Had it been his father cooking, the man would have let the magic do the work. But Yoongi had always thought it tasted better this way, with only a little magic but a ton of work. He diced the cucumber into strands, moving them to the side and pushing his sleeves back up his arms.

It's ironic how the one day he actually did something he chose to wear something with sleeves. Music played softly behind him, Kings of Leon, and he hummed along as his roommate entered the kitchen.

Jimin smiled, running a hand through his slightly damp hair. His tight clothes hung off him in all the right places as he threw his bag down by the couch.

"What are you making?" Jimin's voice cuts through the calm atmosphere, sweet and smooth.

"Pork-Bone ramen and california rolls." the elder said, his tail chopping and already made sushi roll, "I was feeling Japanese."

Jimin nodded with a smile as he walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter next to Yoongi, looking up at him. "Need any help?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, setting down a plate so his tail could move the rolls off the cutting board, "Wouldn't you rather shower? As hot as you look all sweaty and shit, you smell like ass."

Jimin fake gasped. "I smell manly, not bad."

"You're too cute to be manly," Yoongi chuckles, "-,but whatever helps you sleep at night." he added the chopped up vegetables to their own pots to cook, "It'll be ready as soon as these cook some." With a wave of his hand, the cutting board flies to the sink. Ramen bowls flew around and noodles and broth poured themselves into them. Slices of pork flew to rest on top, as well as bean sprouts. A single egg split itself in half in mid air.

Jimin watched in awe before finally realizing what Yoongi said. "Hey!" The boy huffs, "I can too be manly!" He leaned up off the counter and crossed his arms over his chest, no pout on his lips, but instead an eyebrow raised. "You think I can't be manly?"

Yoongi looked down at him from where he stood, an entire head taller than him, "I'm sorry what was that, you're too tiny to hear."

Jimin furrowed his brows. "You're mean," he stated before turning on his heel to walk out of the kitchen.

"I know!" he called back, plating the sushi for him and the boy and topping the ramen off with the previously steaming veggies. Placing the bowls on the bar counter, he turned off the stove and poured some wine in a cup for himself. Setting another cup full of sprite and cranberry juice aside for Jimin. His tail enjoyed acting as a bartender.

Jimin peaked out from behind the corner of the hallway. "You do know I don't drink, right?"

"It's juice." the elder explained, "Although every other kid your age drinks, but go off I guess."

Yoongi grabbed some chopsticks and tossed them on the counter, "I won't waste my wine on you, don't worry."

Jimin pouted. "Maybe I wanted to drink with you tonight."

"You never want to drink with me, I've giving up on trying to convince you" The demon huffed, moving to sit on his usual stool.

"Well, I do today," Jimin said, crossing his arms. "When I get back I want there to be two glasses of wine, not just one." And with that, he started off towards his room to change out of his dance clothes.

Yoongi's tail rose next to him, and he just looked over at it and shrugged. He snapped, and the glass drained as he poured actual wine into it.

Maybe two minutes passed before Jimin returned, sporting cotton shorts and an oversized hoodie, shuffling as he made his way back to his seat. He smiled at the wine glass. "Thanks," he said quietly.

"Mhm." the other responded. Of course he was that kind of guy, that just agreed instead of offering a polite, "You're welcome."

Yoongi started eating and his tail wrapped around Jimin as it had come accustomed to doing over the past few was days, "Ten dollars you gag while drinking that." he said through a mouth full of food.

Jimin laughed. "I've had wine before, Yoongi," he said, taking a drink of it. "You think so lowly of me, and for what?"

"I'm a demon." Yoongi says, "In my eyes, everyone is lacking somewhere, and it's my job to find it." he shrugged, "It's easier to assume that they're a light weight than find out about some hidden away daddy issues."

Jimin shrugged. "Good thing I don't have daddy issues,- oh! ,-and thank you for making dinner. I appreciate it," he said, glancing at Yoongi as he grabbed his own chopsticks.

"Don't let it go to your head." he said, and then followed it up with, "Cooking is nice though, I used to do it with my mom."

Why did he tell Jimin that?

Jimin smiled. Maybe that's why. "That sounds enjoyable," the smaller hums, grabbing some noodles on his chopsticks and blowing on them before finally eating it. His eyes went wide as he talked with a half full mouth. "This is actually really good!" though it sounded more like "Fis if apually wewwy goo!"

"Well did you expect it to be wewwy ba." Yoongi joked, taking a sip of his drink, "Just because I don't do stuff doesn't mean I can't"

Jimin almost choked as he swallowed his food. "No," cough. "No," cough. "That's not what I meant!"

Yoongi's tail patted Jimin's back, "I'm sure,- you good?"

Jimin coughed one more time for good measure, nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine. Did your mom teach you to cook like this?"

"Her and my dad both, but my dad used a lot of magic to do it so his never tasted as good." he took another bite, "So yea, I give my mom the credit."

Jimin nodded, eating again. "Hey," he said, now with a different tone,- one with more question laced in it.

"Hi?" Yoongi responded, glancing at Jimin to show he was listening.

"I was talking with Gukk today...,"

"Ah, I'm sorry you wasted your time in such a way." The elder finished chewing and took another sip of wine, "He texted me to warn me that you planned on chewing my ass out, so get it out I suppose."

Jimin blushed. "No! No! I'm not getting mad at you! I just want to get some things cleared up." He explained.

Yoongi hums, "Ask away," he says, ",-but you most definitely won't like my answers."

"Why did you lie about Gukk being your brother?" Jimin says bluntly. "I mean, he kinda explained why you might have, but I want to hear it from you."

"Covering our asses," he answers honestly, " I wasn't sure if you and Jin knew he was a demon, and since you were my subject I didn't want him exposing that I'm his boss so that y'all didn't ask about 'work'. Saying we're brothers ws an easy lie, I've known him since he was born." The elder explained, sipping on his wine once more, "I didn't really care if lying would hurt you three as long as Jeongguk and I were safe."

Jimin nodded. "Yeah...,- how's that whole subject thing going anyways," Jimin said with his eyebrows raised, eating his noodles slowly.

Yoongi shrugged, "Tough." he laughed, "Really tough."

Jimin sighed. "So are you going to follow through with it? Do you really hate me that much?"

Yoongi shakes his head, turning back to his food, "I hate everyone Jimin, save for my mother. But still, I won't be." he ate a piece of sushi, "You,-you do make me feel sick sometimes, you are too nice, and too sweet. You're always happy and your friends love you so much. You like soft things and yellow and dancing and laughter. You are everything I'm raised to despise." he took another bite, 'So of course I hate you. Just,...- a little less than everyone else."

"Oh, okay," Jimin said, lightly moving Yoongi's tail off of him. "I'm gonna go save the rest of this for tomorrow. I'm not too hungry right now."

A second passed, "It means I like you, Jimin. It's just hard to,- it's hard for me to say that."

Jimin sighed. "You don't have to say that to make me happy. I know you don't like me, it's okay. Not everyone is going to," he pulled out a glass piece of Tupperware to put his food in. "You don't have to do that."

Yoongi giggled a little at this, a quite noise that barely reached Jimin's ears, "Why would I want to make you happy if I didn't like you? Come on Jiminie, eat with hyung." 

Jimin sighed, clenching his hands together as his face turned red. "Oh my fucking God, do you hate me or not?! Because I've been trying to figure it out but you have been giving me some really fucking mixed signals and I don't know how I'm supposed to feel!"

Yoongi stood up and made his way over to Jimin. He hesitated for a second,  then grabbed the boy by the wrist. Carefully he moved his hands down, pulling him closer with his tail, "Jimin I-" he spoke, " For fucks sake you have to bear with me." he rested his head on Jimin's shoulder, "You are one of my favorite people right now. I don't know where hate stops and like begins because that isn't how I'm made to function. It might be really confusing, I might be nice today and horrible tomorrow but all I can tell you to do is to please-, just, work with me."

There was a short silence again before Yoongi went on, "You make me feel a way I've never felt before. You have this glow to you, like an angels halo, a-and this happiness that makes me nauseous. But all I know is I hate you a little less. I don't know how to work with this, to work with you. I just need you to keep being my angel for now, please."

Suddenly, Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi, tight. Not bone crushingly, but tight. He pressed his head against his chest, a small sob raking through his body. "I hate you."

"A little less than most others though?" he asked moving to rest his chin in Jimin's hair, his arms going to Jimin's waist and his tail moving to his hips.

Jimin sobbed again. "That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, okay? I hate you for making me cry."

"See, when people say nice things thats when you're supposed to be nice. When they are mean is when you cry. You have this all wrong, angel." Yoongi explained.

Jimin hugged him tighter. "I'm emotional, leave me alone."

At this Yoongi laughed, a sudden laughter that made two black wings explode from his back. They started above his head and stopped around his ass. They were big,- so big that they hid his and Jimin's bodies almost completely, shielding them from the rest of their apartment. The demon blushed, the dark leather letting little to no light in so he knew Jimin couldn't see.

Jimin noticed his lack of light and pulled back with a look of confusion. "Did the lights go out-, holy gingersnaps," Jimin's look of confusion quickly faded only to be replaced by that of astonishment. One of the hands that rested on Yoongi's arms moved hesitantly to the newly found appendage. "May-may I?" He asked, pausing to look at Yoongi.

"Um,- you can try." he frowned, "I'm the only one thats touched them in years, they're kind of jumpy." he moved them closer to Jimin, 'My dad and I are the only demons left that can still use them to fly-, or I guess to teleport is more accurate."

Jimin nodded, interested, but preoccupied as he reached for one of the wings. "I've never seen any like this before...," he breathed, his hand coming into contact with the leathery wing.

"Tae's wings?" he asked, his wings tensed a bit, but relaxed against Jimin's touch.

"Yeah, those," he muttered absently, running his hand down the wing. "You should walk around with these more often."

"I don't think I should, no, especially when we never know who might show up. I don't usually like people messing with them." he wrapped himself and Jimin up a little more. Maybe he was just imagining things but Jimin seemed to light up their little hide away, "But I don't really mind if it's you."

Jimin glanced at him. "Who would come here who that know about you? How could anyone not think this is the coolest thing in the world?" he was standing on his tippy toes now, running his hand down the top of the wing.

"Some things are better kept to yourself. I doubt there aren't some things you keep from me. Everyone had their boundaries Chim." Yoongi chuckles, "That tickles."

Jimin smirked. "What, this?" He asked, hands moving to run his small fingers over the delicate material again.

He bit his lip, muffling laughter. His tail moved up, between He and Jimin and tried pushing the boy away, but his hands remained around the younger's waist.

Jimin laughed at Yoongi's reaction, continuing to tickle that one spot. "What are you gonna do, huh? What?"

Yoongi raised a brow at this, releasing Jimin but keeping his hands around him, dragging his fingers lightly across the youngers stomach. He pulled his wings away, revealing the two and folding against his back, "Fight back?"

Jimin gasped, swatting his hands away. "No!" he pouted. "That's not fair."

"Why not?" Yoongi asked, moving closer as Jimin backed up until the boy was trapped against the counter, "Either way, I've never really cared if things were fair." he started tickling him again, pausing every now and then to let the other breathe.

Jimin was laughing and screaming bloody murder. "St-stop! This isn't fair! You have an upper hand!" he was trying to curl in on himself, but to no avail. He had already lost.

Yoongi laughed, catching the boy as he fell over, using his tail to fix Jimin's hair again, "Oh my fucking god, our neighbors are going to hate us!" he wheezed, holding Jimin up against him.

Jimin glared up at him, his face a bright red. "You are so mean to me."

"You don't mind." Yoongi argued, " C'mon,- lets eat before our food actually freezes from how cold it's gotten."

Jimin pushed Yoongi away from him and grabbed his bowl. "I will be eating the rest of my meal in the studio. The door will be locked and I will be trying to figure out how to play the ukulele. Until then, farewell," Jimin announced, beginning his march to the studio.

Quickly Yoongi's tail shot out and grabbed Jimin's wrist, pulling him back to the taller, Yoongi found himself leaning in, a smirk on his face as he whispered, "Aish~,why so mean angel."

He quickly kissed the tip of Jimin's nose before letting the younger go, pulling his wings back inside of his back and willing his tail and horns to go away. Quite frankly they were all getting annoying. He snapped, the left overs already cleaned up as he grabbed his own bowl, snapping once more switching his button up to a black tank top, "Goodnight then, kid."

Jimin looked at the clock. "It's seven forty five? Why are you going to sleep at seven forty five?"

Yoongi shrugged from his new seat on the couch, "You're the one who said he was locking himself in the studio. I am but a sleepy, overworked demon." he frowned.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Would you rather me stay with you?"

"Well-," Yoongi found himself blushing, "I mean-." he struggled for the words, settling for a nod as the tips of his ears stained red.

Jimin smiled fondly, setting his bowl down on the counter before plopping down next to Yoongi on the couch. "I'll stay here, we can watch whatever you want, I don't mind."

"Can,-" Yoongi scratched his head, his horns already irritated. He needed to get that looked at, "Um-...,"he took a deep breath, and crammed some noodles in his mouth for extra confidence, "Cuwddles?" he spoke through his food.

"Yes," Jimin said, almost instantly, leaning into Yoongi.

"Were you waiting for that?' Yoongi asked, a snarky gummy smile on display, he collected a bite of noodles and offered it to the younger.

"Maybe," Jimin blushed, reaching for the chopsticks.

"Just open your mouth, it's easier that way." he said, wrapping his arm around Jimin's shoulder as the younger rested against his chest.

Jimin blushed again. "No," he whined. "Just give it here."

"Let your hyung feed you." he huffed, "You fucking brat." he moved the chopsticks up towards Jimin's face.

Jimin narrowed his eyes and quickly bit the noodles off the chopsticks. Talking through a mouth of food, he said, "I hate you."

"I thought I'm supposed to hate you, you're really making me rethink this whole being nice thing. I'm struggling as it is." He moved his chopsticks back to his bowl and wiped some of the broth off of Jimin's chin. 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "What are we gonna watch? I'm fine with anything that isn't Rick and Morty or sports."

"So anything other than what I watch? Well i'm fine with anything other than disney movies or cartoons."

Jimin sighed and pouted. "Not even Steven Universe?"

"Not. Even. Steven. Universe." he said, feiging shock just to fuck with the younger, "Any other ideas?" 

Jimin layed down on Yoongi's lap. "Um,- John Mulaney?"

"John Moo-whatsky?" he asked, moving his bowl to the coffee table, allowing himself to mess with Jimin's hair.

"Is that a no?"

"Well, no, but I don't exactly know what I'm signing myself up for." he muttered, braiding little pieces of the blond strands.

Jimin laughed. "You'll love him, he's great."

"Hmm~" Yoongi said, smiling warmly at the boy, "Yea, I bet he is."

He kind of wished he'd been talking about the comedian.

~

my tooth isn't numb anymore and all I feel is a muddy form of pain- Zepp {051220}

i want sleep - tae {011821}

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

80K 2.5K 36
Smile More | BTS AU, A Yoonmin FF | A Multimedia/Social Media Story (Complete) • • • "Hyung, I bet I can give you something that'll make you smile...
168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
331K 19.8K 26
Yoongi has one friend and absolutely no interest in making any others. Insisting that Namjoon is all he needs, he spends his days hiding peacefully i...
754 62 1
This is a story of a young Beautiful Fairy who lives in the Enchanted deep part of the woods.. The young fairy named Jimin is living together with hi...