Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With πŸ₯ΊπŸ’¦)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)

5K 49 3
By fuckboy_cagayo

*The only bottom Leigh bc I found this gem in my notes... also, I know I said I was gonna update part 2 of Strip Uno literally the next day, but writer's block snuck up on my ass... enjoy

———

Leigh-Anne

This is wrong.

Every time I close my eyes to sleep, she infiltrates my thoughts, smiling devilish at me like the bloodthirsty succubus she is.

She knows of my heart; nothing short of a pulpy clump of throbbing flesh and veins, a morbid diathesis. She feeds me false promises and I'm consuming them as if I need them to survive.

Maybe I do.

Despite the fact she has someone physically, I know her body belongs to me in an almost twisted way. I can see behind the lust and sin in her eyes.

As much as I wanna hate her, I can't.

I want her to continue her malicious game. I want her to play with my tarnished heart, to mistreat me.

I'm just a love-starved leech that doesn't have a fucking idea of what love is. When we're together, it isn't any love. At all.

But I pretend.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I love when she squeezes my heart with her soft hands. I'd bite my lip when she'd drop it on the ground and step on it with her six inch heels.

All of this is ran through my mind while I have her on top of me, kissing my jaw.

"Get out of your head, baby," her voice practically coos to me. Her face lit up slightly from the full moon just outside of the curtain.

Her pink hair looking pale gray.

We had just finished having sex and she was lying on top of me.

"I couldn't sleep."

"I know why." She giggles hotly then glances down before looking me in the eyes. I swallow sand, trying my hardest not to fall deeper in her avidity.

She grabs my chin, biting her lip dominantly, "I feel you growing, so don't try to control it."

She sits up and straddles me before flipping on the lamp.

She grabs my shoulders, pulling me to sit up. After I do, she reaches between us and lines me up with her entrance, a slutty noise on her lips.

She slowly gyrates her hips, moving to a steady rhythm. I moan softly, loving how ready she already was. She wraps her arms around my neck, and there goes that smirk again.

I cautiously take hold of her waist, the skin feeling just as cold as her soul. I hate that I want her. She's manipulating the feeling, the vise hold on my vulnerability.

Her breath picks up and her eyes flutter. I wonder if I was the only one, besides her boyfriend, that did this for her. She slowly throws her head back, whispering her sounds of pleasure.

I bite my lip, looking away as I feel her tight passage squeeze around me. She grabs my chin again, forcing me to look up at her.

"You will keep those eyes on me, understood?" Sex drips from her tone and I couldn't help the sound in the back of my throat.

"Yes."

"Yes, what, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She smiles and continues her southern assault, bouncing on it faster. Her moans fill the silent air; soon the occasion sound of skin bruising skin joins her. She tangles her hand in my hair, her face twisting into pure pleasure.

I groan out as she clenches, I'm on my brink. She bounces harshly, making me wince at the contact on my thighs. I'm sure I will have actual bruises once the morning hit.

"Fuck me."

My eyes almost explodes out of my head.

"W-what?"

She groans in frustration, "I said 'fuck me." I start to slowly thrust up. She's never given me permission to do this. The only exception is when she's incredibly aroused and need me to oblige orally.

She tugs my hair roughly, "If I say it one more time, you're getting punished...now, fuck me," she breathes into my ear.

I nod obediently. I plant my feet flat on the bed and met up with her speed. She bites over my already bruised neck, reclaiming her territory.

When her warm wet muscle drags over the pain, I sigh with my eyes closed.

"Fuck..."

She removes herself and grabs the back of my neck. She connects herself onto me, pulling my bottom lip between her teeth. "Are you close?"

I shake my head and she releases my lip. "Use your words. Are you close?"

"No," I breathe out. She slows down, reducing to small grinds. She bites her own lip, holding her head back. Daringly, I latch onto her piercing.

She gasps and rolls her hips, "Fuck, Leigh."

I pause, lips still glued to her skin. She's never called out my name. That alone made me thrust up harder with her nipple still between my lips.

Her staccato mewling nearly threw me off. I keep telling myself to hold on. She'd be very upset if I climaxed before her. She tightens her arms around me for dear life.

"Sh-shit! D-don't f-f-fuc-king s-stop!"

With my face in her neck, I speed up, tapping that spot I know she'll succumb to. She pants, spilling out curses into my ear.

I feel my high approaching quickly so I slow down. She backs away from me, anger evident, even in the dim room.

"Did I tell to to stop or not to?" She says between breaths. With my chest heaving, I look up at her. "I'm sorry, Mistress... I was close and I didn't want to cum before you."

She grips as much of my hair as she could. "This is your only exception, pet." She seethes, easing her hold on my sensitive scalp.

Goddamn.

"Besides, I love when you let yourself go deep inside of me." Her voice drops, desire thick in it.

I start up again, this time ignoring the possible welts I'm getting from her thighs hitting mine. Sweat rolls down the middle of her round breasts, her hair clinging to her damp forehead.

She takes hold of my lip once more, "C-cum in me."

With that, I let go inside of her, making her shiver and follow suit. Our sounds echoing against the hollow walls.

She slumps into me with a sexy smile.

After she climaxes, I switch our positions and slow my pace. She gasps, profanities spilling from her lips. Her soaking passage sucking me in, milking me of all my being.

She grabs my jaw, looking me deep in my eyes. She suffers my bottom lip between her teeth, causing me to grunt. Her sharp nails rake my back as I harden my thrust. She let's out whimpers of pleasure, rolling her hips with mine.

I deepen inside of her, not daring to go faster.

"Ungh! Go faster," she moans. Cautiously, I speed up, feeling myself become too close. I squeeze my eyes shut, shaking my head. She takes the back of my neck and kisses me feverishly. God, her lips are intoxicating.

She moans against my lips, meeting my thrust, trying to get me to quicken. "Faster," she says aggressively. Her nails dig harder into my back and I hiss. I can feel the hot air hitting the fresh wounds. It soothes slightly as my sweat rolls over them.

I go faster, watching her arch and let out filthy moans. Her eyes closed and body drenched in sweat, causing her to glow in the dark. She arches more, nails not escaping from my flesh.

The pain slightly overpowers the pleasure, but that's how I like it. I go faster, silent moans exiting her mouth. "F-fuck," she stutters out in a whisper. She repeats it a few more times, gradually getting louder.

She groans, mumbling my name under her breath. Each time she does, I throb inside of her. Her eyes shoot open and she brings me closer to her. She kisses me again, a little more rough this time with her arms around me.

She arches into me. I can feel the puddle of sweat she was laying in. I tug on her bottom lip as I fuck her in an unforgiving manner. I bite down harder with her name being redundant.

I release into her, sighing and gasping coming from us. She shudders with me as I empty into her yet again. She makes me look at her, a devilish glint in her eyes. Her eyes are gray, but as far as I knew, those were Satan's eyes.

I roll off of her and she immediately climbs on top of me. She kisses my wet neck, trailing her tongue down to my waist line. She latches onto my bulbous head, cleaning me. 

I cover my face in my hands, shaking from sensitivity. After she was done, she climbs back up and straddles my chest.

"Clean me up," she husks in my ear. I nod and she hovers over my face. Not wanting to upset her, I drag my tongue over her sinful folds.

She moans loudly, gripping the top of my head. I grab her ass, closing my eyes. I smack her once and her moaning intensifies. I decided that I wanted revenge.

For how she's been with me.

I tongue fuck her with no remorse, gripping her thighs and sucking and nipping on her throbbing, engorged clit. "Fuck!" She lets go in my mouth. Her juices dripping down my tongue to the back of my throat.

I hear a thump on the headboard, letting me know that she's gripping it. Her panting slows down and she gets off of my face, straddling my stomach. She takes her index finger and collects herself from around my mouth.

"Open."

I obey and she sticks her finger in my mouth. I make sure none was left on her finger and she presses her lips on mine. The heat in it burning my insides. She moans at her taste; like she always does.

I find it so sexy. She's very kinky and dominant, but loves to be fucked. She only fucks me when she's angry or just in the mood. She breaks away, biting her lip with a smile.

"Satisfied?" I ask, a hand behind my head, the other on her waist with my eyebrow quirked up. She nods, placing her dainty hands on my upper, toned abdomen.

"You fuck me so well each time, pet." She smirks, leaning down on me again, this time, cuddling into my neck. She sighs contently, body cooling down. My back stings suddenly and I hiss. She picks her head up, a cute pout on her face, "What is it?"

I chuckle, "You marked my back." She slowly licks my jaw, really close to my points. "I'm not gonna apologize for it, either," she states.

"I'm not complaining, Perrie." She lifts her head up, smoothing my hair back. "Good, now let's sleep."

I look over at the window, the rising sun starting to brighten up the room.

We really fucked until the break of dawn.

She situates herself in the crook of my neck and sighs contently. Actually, it's in satisfaction, but I can't help but imagine if this "arrangement" we have was different.

Like if her and Alex weren't together or if she wasn't so toxic.

One can only dream, I think as I close my eyes. I was truly exhausted. She never fails to wear me out.

And vice versa.

———
*Hope this makes up for me not updating Strip Uno 2 when I said I was👉🏾👈🏾

xZain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
248K 10K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...