Loving A Stripper (Editing)

By lhiizzy

When her world crashed down to nothing leaving her with a fourteen-year-old sister to fend and protect, Grace... More

Introduction
chapter 1🌈
chapter 2🌀
chapter 3🌞
chapter 4🌩️
chapter 5🦄
chapter 6⛲
chapter 7 🌠
chapter 8🌾
chapter 9🥦
chapter 10🌚
chapter 11🦋
chapter 12🍬
chapter 13🕸️
chapter 14🌜
chapter 15☄️
Chapter 16🚕
Chapter 17🐼
Chapter 18❄️
Chapter 19🏍️
chapter 20🍛
chapter 21🌘
chapter 22🌕
chapter 23✨
chapter 24🌪️
Chapter 25⚙️
Chapter 26🖋️
Chapter 27🐚
Chapter 28🍎
chapter 29♣️
chapter 30🐬
Chapter 31🍒
chapter 32💦
Chapter 33✂️
Chapter 34🔮
chapter 35🐺
chapter 36🎶
Chapter 37✴️
Chapter 38🌲
Chapter 39🎸
Chapter 40🥛
Chapter 41🍏
Chapter 42💖
Authors Note

Epilogue🏆

1.6K 217 46
By lhiizzy

Grace

With the phone pressed to my ear, I pulled the car to a stop in the parking lot and grabbed my bag on the seat beside me.  "Are you still at the office?"

"Yeap still in the office baby. Where are you?"

I was suddenly down by the idea of celebrating my birthday alone while watching TV which recently bored me with ease.

After our trip to Dubai, the change and fondness between us grew for we spent more time together than apart, though I still refused moving back to his house and got a car gift as an unrefundable offer.

"I just drove in."

I dropped from the car with my bag dangled on my hands but stopped the moment he inquired, "Has the baby kicked?"

"Jesus Kunle, it's too early."

"I am impatient."

"Just calm down, I am waiting for you ok?"

"I'm sorry babe but I won't be home anytime soon," he said with bitterness in his voice. I could tell he was as disappointed and frustrated as I was for we had this planned. It was a birthday which was to be spent together with games and recounts of histories. "But I promise to be home as soon as possible."

"No issues dear... Take you time," I said, walking slowly into the building.

"Babe?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok... You are cooking tomorrow, I need breakfast in bed," I said but deep down praying I didn't end up with burnt food.

"I have something planned up already, I will be baking chocolate cake for you."

I snorted at the thought of Kunle baking, it meant the oven or even the house would be on fire. "Or you will order? Anyways I can't have breakfast of chocolate."

He chuckled from the other end and I knew I got him. "I will cancel the order then, let's talk later," he said as I strolled into the kitchen to check on Linda.

"I Love you." The phrase always had a renowned effect whenever it came from his lips. It was like taking in fresh air in a garden and I felt blessed.

"Evening Linda," I said hugging her after placing my phone in my bag.

"Happy birthday dear," She said as we pulled from the embrace.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Grace, I left my phone on the poolside can you please get it for me?" She inquired and I was thrown into shock. Never has Linda requested for my help not in the thinnest way. Therefore this meant something new... A deepen friendship.

"Of course."

I walked out of the kitchen and moved straight to the door leading to the poolside but the moment I pulled it open I was paralyzed by a loud chorus of, "Happy birthday!"

Right there before me was the preordered chocolate cake and Kunle who was supposed to be working overnight. Surrounding him were my friends, my sister and all those I called family. "Oh my God," I whispered steadying my breathing.

Kunle gave the cake to Monica and rushed to me. "You don't have to blank out."

"You planned this?" I said smiling as Linda joined the crowd.

His grin was wide enough to show he was satisfied by my reaction and frozen state. "Yeah beautiful."

I gave him a hard blow on his hands before wrapping my hands around his neck. "That's for making me sad, I thought I won't see you."

"Skipping your birthday is craziness."

"Guy allow her come down, we done tire to wait for line," Monica said from behind us.

"Before she kills me... Let's talk after you greet our guest," he whispered letting go.

"Happy Birthday girlfriend." She hugged me tightly.

"I was mad at you, I didn't get your message but this..." I said as she led me around the crowd which were now divided into groups.

"I was trying to put this in order, you can't expect a birthday message with kisses and hugs when I can give them physically to you," She said, stopping before all the girls from the club.

"Happy birthday baby!" They chorused, each looked fabulous without crazy make-up especially Sisi who was in the company of Kunle's Dad but joined the group when I arrived.

"Thank you so much," I said as we encircled into a group hug.

"We got you this." Sisi pulled a box-shaped gift covered by a wrap to me.

"Thank you," I said excited to see what was covered by the wrapping sheet.

"Don't you dare open that stuff." It was a warning that made us erupted into laughter as I thanked them and moved to the next guest but was stopped by Chris who placed a kiss on my forehead after the exchange of hugs.

"Hey Monica," he greeted why I watched them both.

"We've been together all day, this is the fourth time you've told me 'hey' today," She attacked.

That alone was enough hint for me to leave them. "You two fix your mess I am going over to Kunle."

I only got a nod from Monica who's lips were folded in a tight frown. Without think twice, I slowly retreated from them to Kunle who was equally observing the drama.

"Those two-"

"Are crazy," he completed my statement. "Chris likes her."

I mouthed an "oh" and snatched the glass of wine he held.

"No drinks for you," he said retrieving the glass before it got to my lips. "But I have something for you."

I followed him back into the house and up the stairs to his room while I smiled with anticipation. The lights were off, the curtains were drawn, this the room was dark and I was in excitement.

"So what did you want to show me?"

He wrapped his hands around my waist, placed a kiss on my neck and whispered. "Nothing big. Just a second."

His hands were off me and the lights were switched on, displaying a bed filled with roses. Written on it was the word 'marry me' with a smiley face all with the same rose flowers.

I turned to him with wide eyes and right before me he knelt, with a ring stretched to me. "Do I need to ask again?"

I burst into laughter but it was one mixed with tears which I wiped with both palms.

"Don't be a cry baby and take the ring or I force it down your toes," He said still on his knees. "I'm sorry if it feels rushed I don't want you to cry. I could try again next week?"

"Yes."

"You want me to try next week?" He inquired and I noticed a drop of sweat rolled down his head.

"No..." His brows were raised and his head tilted a bit. "I mean no don't wait and yes I will marry you."

"You had to be dramatic?"

"Yes dumb head... You looked so scared."

He smiled and placed the ring on my finger before pulling me into a hug.  "She said yes!"

An uproar from behind the door was the answer to his scream while I turned shocked.

"What was that?" I inquired pulling away. I opened the door and before me were our guest from downstairs.

"You had us waiting," Chris said as I burst into laughter and Kunle wrapped his hands around my waist.

"The party is downstairs guys... We will be down in a minute," he said and pulled me back in after the congratulations the handshakes and hugs.

He pressed me to the door and kissed my lips, his hands never leaving my waist. "I love you."

"I love you more baby," I said caressing his cheeks. "When did you plan this?"

"The engagement or birthday?"

"Both."

He kissed the tip of my nose. "Birthday was after our trip."

"And the engagement?"

"After your first fight with Cassandra," he said and placed a kiss on my neck.

I pushed him a little, so I could see the look on his face and gain more understanding of his words. "You've lost me boo."

"Remember the day you slapped Cassandra and we had that little argument?" I nodded and he continued, "I came back to apologize and we discussed at length, remember?"

"I do."

"I asked you to marry me that day, but you took it as a joke but the next day I placed an order for a ring. Joy thought I was rushing things but it felt so right." He paused. "I got the ring that day we returned from Abuja, the night you slumped."

Speechless by his revaluation, I only stared at him as my heart swelled.

"We have a baby coming, we are getting married and you just clocked 24... Seems your dream is going to be fulfilled," He explained and then, right before him I knew I was home with no need for fear.

"Why," I whispered as a tear rolled my cheek.

"Because I love." His kissed my forehead and intertwined our hands together. "I love you so much."

***

Kunle

Three years later

Massaging my neck with my fingers, I walked into our room where Grace stood in her black lingerie. She stretched her hands which I took and kissed my lips, biting and drawing thin blood.

"Are you sure she is sleeping?"

My fingers traced her back, stopping at the hem of her black panties. "It was hard... But the princess is sleeping."

"Good." She tugged my shirt off my body and kissed me with her hands running down my chest. It was obvious she was in control tonight, so I let her, only following all her command and satisfying her desires.

"Remind me how we met again baby," I requested as she pulled me to the wall.

"We don't fuck here we only dance." She said, repeating the word that sparked our enmity and crushed my pride the first night in the club.

"I remember that," I said lifting her off the floor while her legs wrapped my waist. But just then, in between our desires came a light knock that grew louder every second.

"Jesus."

"Daddy!" Her voice was tiny but it echoed through my ears from behind the door as I placed Grace down and rushed to pick my shirt before opening the door.

"Daddy, can I sleep here tonight?" My three-year-old daughter Sofia asked.

"Of course baby." I picked her from the floor into the room with a smile.

"Hey princess," Grace said now in her pyjamas and shirt as she strolled out of the walk-in closet.

"She wants to sleep here tonight," I informed her.

She shook her head in disagreement but I mouthed an 'I love you' and placed a kiss on her forehead.

With Sofia sleeping between us, I exhaled watching my girls who were also my life. The past few years was not one without drama or stress, but we worked it out together

The future would also have its joy and troubles but I know once I had them, there was nothing we won't solve.

God I love them.

Grace sat up and glanced at our daughter who fell asleep the moment she laid on the bed. "The closet or bathroom?"

I covered my lips, suppressing my laughter as I rose from the bed.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.9K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
4.8M 125K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
467K 10K 98
{18+ Matured Content, It involves heavy sex, bondage, violence, rape, BDSM, age gap, enslavement, and crime} ••• "Look at me, Balia," I commanded. S...
18.9M 667K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...