Singer

AniMeQueEn96 tarafından

Bakugo bullies Izuku All Might crushes Izuku's dream Izuku is quirkless and doesn't go to UA Izuku becomes a... Daha Fazla

Important info on characters
1: Done Dream
2: New Dream
3: Results
4: Guilt
5: New Family
6: Trip
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
7: Reunited
Thank You
8: Preformance
9: Fan Signing
Survey
10: Invitation
11: Car Ride
13: Principle and Manager
14: Brothers Introduction
15: The Plan
16: Resolve
17: New Friends
18: Practice & Flashbacks
19: Awards
20: World Tour
21: Feelings
22: New Years
23: Return
24: Nominations
25: Preparations
26: Approval
27: BBMAs
28: A Graduation to Remember
Next Book

12: Lunch and Rumors

4.4K 117 78
AniMeQueEn96 tarafından

Bakugo POV

I look out the window of the car and see a library?

"WHY THE HELL ARE WE AT A LIBRARY?!"

I look at Izuku in question but I just get the usual smile. The doors on either side of us open and we get out. Izuku stands on the sidewalk, waiting for me to come around the car. I walk up to him and notice his head is down and his bodyguards are behind him looking around making sure they aren't noticed. He turns to me and hands me a black mask. "I forgot to mention in the car that while we're out you should keep this on. That way if we are spotted you probably won't be recognized." I nod and take it before strapping it on. "So-" Izuku silences quickly as a group of girls passes by. I watch as they walk by us and continue down the street before turning my attention back to Izuku as he continues speaking. 'I guess he really does have to be careful when he is out in public' I thought. "As I was saying, so are you ready to eat?"

We make our way into the library and walk to the back where the checkout desks were. There wasn't a line but 2 of the 3 checkouts were occupied. I follow Izuku to the open desk. "Hello, how may I help you this afternoon?" The checkout lady asks politely. "Hello, I would like to buy a book." I look at Izuku confused. I thought we were getting lunch. "Alright, do you have the title?" She asks. "Of course. It's 'A Musical Life' (Not Real)" She looks up from her computer before quickly looking back at the screen. "How many copies would you like to check out?" "2 copies please," Izuku states calmly. At this point, I am utterly fucking confused.

(A/N I don't know if you can buy a book at a real library but in this book, you can)

"Please wait a moment while I grab the books from the back." Izuku nods in conformation and turns to face me and lean back onto the desk. "Alright, what the fuck is going on Izuku?" I hiss "I thought we were getting lunch?" I state quite annoyed and hungry. "We are. Just be patient." I huff and cross my arms across my chest. We are waiting there for about 5 minutes before the lady comes back with 2 books. As she gives me the stack of books while Izuku asks where the bathroom is. We are told it's down the hall. Izuku thanks her and ushers me to follow him.

We are walking down the hall and stop at a black door with 'Bathroom' labeled in bold letter on the door. Strangely there is a card scanner above the door handle. Izuku turns to me and takes the top book off the stack. Holding the book in his hand he looks up at me, "Open the book Kaachan" Izuku tells me mysteriously. I look between him and the book a few times before opening the cover to the book. My eyes widen in disbelief. The book is a secret box. In the box are two things. A badge and a card. I look back up to Izuku a see that he already has the badge on and card out. "Keep the badge on until we leave so you don't get kicked out." I put the badge on as the two bodyguards grab the books/boxes that held the secret items. "Izuku?" I question as he swipes his card under the scanner, "hmm" "Where the fuck are we really?" I copy Izuku and scan my own card as I wait for his response. "We are at a lunch cafe known only to idols and their closest friends." I look at Izuku. 'He trusts me this much to take me here. Even after everything I put him through.'

"Why'd you take me" "W-well I th-thought it would be nice and it's pri-private so we can catch up without being interrupted," Izuku said with a signature cute eye smile. What I didn't know is that it took every ounce of his will power not to blush and faint out of embarrassment. 'OMG, what if this was a date. This would be the perfect place. UGH, I wish it was!' I thought while suppressing my own blush.

Izuku POV

We get inside the cafe and go to our table. A few minutes after we sit down a waiter comes to our table with 2 menus. "So what are you going to get Kaachan? I think I'm going to just get a small bowl of katsudon, a croissant, and an espresso." Ever since I had the tour in France I have found that I really like the combination of a croissant and espresso. "Hmm, I think I go for two spicy curry buns and a coke." I nod. "Oh, good idea I heard from one of my friends that the curry buns are really good. The waiter comes back and we tell him our orders.

"So going back to our discussion in the car, how are you doing," Kaachan asks leaning back in his chair sipping on the coke that was brought to the table. "Well other than school I'm pretty busy. Our group started out slow when we first started but then we kind of caught the wave of booming entertainment at the end of last year. Since then we've been busy on tour and always on the road." I say tiredly. Kaachan hums and silently stares at me. "You do look fucking out of it shitty nerd. How do you keep up with school and your music?" "Well, when we are here I go to classes with Hiroshi and Daisuke. But when we are on the road I've got tutors that help with schooling." I say while letting out a small chuckle. Kaachan gives me a confused look. "Why-" before he can speak our waiter comes back with our food. "Wow, this looks really good for a secret cafe," Kaachan says looking at his food. "Dig in," I say happily

We are halfway through our lunch when Kaachan speaks up again. "So why the fuck did you chuckle about the whole tutor thing?" "Oh well I mean even though I'm not in classes a lot because of touring I feel like it'll be weird next year when I go to classes and tutoring sessions without my hyungs. (It's the end of their second school year) It'll make it really boring." "Oh yeah, what the fuck is with that. What does 'Hyung' even mean?" I stop mid bight and look up from my meal to look at Kaachan. Then I burst out laughing. "Hahaha, Kaachan. Hyung is a term in the idol business for what the young member is supposed to call the people of the group who are older than them. It means older brother since each idol group is like a family. I'm titled as the maknae of the group since I'm the youngest, while Makoto-hyung is the titled by our fans as the madnae because even though he is the oldest he acts like the youngest at times." I explain. "Oh well, that's confusing." Kaachan stats going back to finishing his lunch. "Eh, I guess"
——————
Time skip to the end of lunch

Bakugo POV

Once we paid for our food, we packed up our stuff. I liked the spicy curry buns so much that I ordered some to go. 'At least I won't have to eat any of Shitty Hair or Racoon Eyes' cooking tonight. They can't cook to save their fucking lives' I thought; smirking as I stuffed the box of curry buns into my bag.

We walked out of the library to meet the car but the problem was that there was no car. Izuku had his head down, face out of view, but I could tell he was starting to freak out. 'I guess he still has some anxiety, like when he was younger.' I looked at Izukus bodyguards and saw one on the phone talking harshly to whoever was on the other line while the other looked around making sure no one noticed Izuku. The bodyguard on the phone hung up and turned to us. "Izuku-sama, the car will be here in 5 minutes. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." Izuku was still in a partial panicked state so I hugged him until he calmed his breathing down. Once he was calm he nodded and looked up. "Alright, Thank you. I will speak to the manager about the driver."

When the driver got here we got into the car and right when we sat down the driver started to apologize immensely for being late. "It's alright but I will be speaking to the manager about this. You know I'm supposed to be undercover and it doesn't help when I'm standing in public for 5 minutes. We were just lucky no fans noticed me and there was no Paparazzi around." The driver nodded and told Izuku that he understood his reasoning.

Unfortunately, none of them saw the photographer behind the tree across the street.

Time skip to the next day

Still Bakugo POV

I woke up to banging on my door. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXTRAS WANT!" I slammed the door open with one hand sparking with small explosions. When I opened the door I was met with a phone to my face. "You didn't tell me you were so close to Midoriya. So is it true?!" I looked at Shitty Hair ready to blow him up over his seemingly pointless rambling. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SHITTY HAIR?!" "What am I talking about?! Haven't you seen this? Is it true?" pointing to the phone in his hand. I finally looked at the fucking phone but when I read the heading I was in shock and just about fainted.

Deku POV

When I woke up this morning I felt really good and refreshed. I walked out of my room only to walk into a full but unusually quiet kitchen. "Hey what's up with the silent breakfast?" I asked laughing. "Izu," Ryo-hyung said solemnly. "What-What happened? Is everything ok?" I asked worriedly. "Izu you might want to sit down and please try not to freak out about what I'm about to show you," Makoto-hyung said cautiously. "O-Ok" I sat down at the counter and noticed how all my hyungs looked at each other nervously before looking at me. Makoto-hyung turned the open computer that was on the counter to face me. I noticed that it was a news article. I turned my attention to the headline. My eyes widened as I stared in shock. "Izu-" Susumu started to say before I fainted. "IZU/IZUKU!" the six of them cried. No one bothered to look at the headline again.

Headline:

'BTS IZUKU MIDORIYA DATING 1-A STUDENT KATSUKI BAKUGO?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1807 words

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

37.6K 758 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
272K 8.2K 79
A Deku×OC×Bakugou story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Izuku, everything was perfect; perfect friends, perfect rival (with whom he is in love with), perfect t...
20.1K 474 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
104K 3.9K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...