FANTASY

By Katsuyosei

Satzu, 2yeon,Dahmo,Michaeng. The life of 9 creatures and their child. And so here they are trying to live a n... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Family
Chapter 2: The Kids
BDZ
Chapter 4: Mama and Mommy
Chapter 5: Happy
Chapter 6: Then what?
Chapter 7: Blood (Demon saga)
Chapter 8: Training (Demon Saga)
Chapter 9: The Dragon (D.Saga)
Chapter 10: Not over yet (D. SAGA)
Chapter 11: Zimzalabim part-1
chapter 12: Zimzalabim part-2 (D.SAGA)
chapter 13: Zimzalabim (part-3)
Chapter 14: Nayeon the great (part One)

Chapter 3: The Past

1.2K 41 0
By Katsuyosei

Dahyun's POV

I can't believe this. Why, why,why...

-"why" -I asked while massaging my temple. Momo and Aloïs are kneeling infront of me, their head low. -"I just left for like 5minutes and I came back to see a shark in the living room?"

-"It was Mama's idea" -Aloïs reported.

-"what??? You little kid! You wanted to see a shark!" -Momo defended herself.

-"i won't hear anything! Do something about that shark while I make dinner"

-"But what are we going to do with it?" -Momo asked frowning.

-"You brought it here, how did you even do it?" -I asked back while glaring at her and she gluped.

-"o-okay....Aloïs and I will take care of it" -she sigh and stood up. -"come on Aloïs, your poor Mom's going to eat the shark"

-"eat the shark?" -Aloïs laughed. -"that's gross"

-"Let's go" -Momo carried him and they went to the living room.

Then I walk to the Kitchen and not even a second, I could hear Aloïs squealing happily which made me smile.

-"MOM!!! IT'S AMAZING! MR.SHARK AND MAMA ARE FIGHTING!" -He squealed and I can imagine the look on his face right now. Sparckling eyes and a big smile.

-"these two really" -I smile and took the knife on the counter.

A knife uh? Just with it I can kill thousands of evils now. Unlike the old me.

Evils are awful and crazy, but guess I ended up with one of them. But Momo is different, maybe she is troublesome and very loud but she is not like them.

She killed people before but she had her reason. And it's not like I never killed anyone in the past, I am as bad as her for an angel...

Flashback

During the war between angels and demons. I was the one who led the first division. They called me, The angel with the sacred sword. My sword was not like the other swords that the angels possessed, mine was stronger, it was drawn by the hand of our father and I was chosen to hold it in my hands in order to lead our troop to the victory.

-"You are ready?" -Taehyung asked me and I nodded. Taehyung is my best friend but also my right arm. I can say that we have experienced a lot together.

I left the fort and was surprised to see the number of enemies we have to face...there was a lot, more than us may I add but despite the number, I had to fight and lead my army. So I turned to them with a more than determined look.

-"TODAY WE ARE GOING TO OFFER OUR HEART, SOUL AND BODY! TODAY WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT AND TODAY...WE ARE GOING TO WIN!" -I shouted and they all cheered loudly. I turn back to face the enemies who were a little bit far from us. I motioned to Taehyung and pulled out my sword, then pointed it at the direction of the demons. -"They made the mistake to take their boss here, we kill the boss, we win"

-"Let's go"

I was so sure of our victory that I did not see what awaited us.

They were valiant and reckless but they all perished. Only Taehyung and I were standing to face the final boss but we could always win, he was alone and there were two of us. Both of us were in very bad shape but we could still fight.

Oh God, I was wrong. He was much stronger and more resistant than had been imagined. Taehyung couldn't even stand on his legs anymore and my injuries made me suffer horribly.

Because of my stupidity. I lost my bestfriend.... He sacrificed himself for me.

Angel with the sacred sword? Don't fucking kidding me. I wasn't even able to kill a demon, boss or not.

And worse.... that son of bitch, didn't die yet.

-"damn!!!! He almost got me....hahaha, Your friend had more than one trick up his sleeve. I admit he is brave, not like you anyway, while your friend sacrificed himself all you could do was sit there watching. The angels always speak of solidarity but you.... you're only good at nothing"

-"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU. I WON'T DIE UNTIL I KILL ALL OF YOUR DAMN SPECIES!!!!"

-"HAHAHAHA COME ON! LITTLE ANGEL! SHOW ME WHAT YOU--"

I didn't know if it was anger or depression but I cut off his head in one movement. My real power woke up but why only at this moment? It is unfair... and it made me more angry. Why? Why? Why? Why only now...

As if I was not satisfied. I continued to stab the lifeless body of the demon ... but it was useless, it will never return the lives that perished that day. And then I was the only one, the only one standing in the middle of a million corpses.

They all died because of my stupidity. But the real villain here are...

-"Demons, it's all their fault...I'll never forgive them"

Dahyun

Dahyun

Dahyun

-"DAHYUN!"

-"oww Momo no need to shout near my ear!"

-"well you were looking at the knife as if you were about to kiss it"

-"don't say something stupid!" -I laughed and she hugged me from the back. -"where is Aloïs?"

-"Oh, he is watching cartoons" -She said and kissed my cheek making me chuckle.

-"and what about the shark?"

-"Hummm...let's say we will have sushi later"

I just laughed at her and turn around. She puts her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her hips.

-"why do you look so beautiful today?" -Momo grinned and looked at me up and down.

-"I am always beautiful"

-"Whatever!" -She pecks my lips and pout. -"I can't wait for Aloïs to go to school so we can have our alone time"

-"Liar. You just want to have YOUR free time away from our son"

I statted and she snorted.

-"well can you blame me? He is really stubborn and loud! I can't even rest for a second with him!"

-"He is just like you" -I laughed and she faked a shock expression.

-"Excuse me! I am worst!" -she said which made me laugh louder.

-"You are really something" -I kiss her cheek and she made a disappointed face. -"why? you don't like my kiss?"

-"no, I would just like it here!" -she pointed at her lips and I obliged, I kissed her lips. When our mouth came into contact she sighed in pleasure and pulled me closer to her. She held tight on my hair and turn her head side way to have more access....demons are wild. I bite her lower lips and she open her mouth to give me access, our tongue came into contact and I swear she bites on it making me frown but i didn't break the kiss, instead I pulled her closer. I can feel her smirck even if my eyes are closed.

When we pulled away, she licked my lips making me blush with a slight frown on my face. She smircked and looked at me with dark eyes....oh no! Not now.

-"get away from my soul! You demon!" -I made a NO with my hands.
-"oh come on! Aloïs is busy watching TV. We have times" -She licks her lips and look at me with a seductive gaze.

-"when it's NO, it's NO! Go check on your son! I am making dinner, now go!" -I pointed at the living room and she pouted.

-"No fun! Tch..." -She hissed and walked to the living room but then she gave me one last look. -"But you won't get away tonight my dear"

That demon I swear....

Momo Pov

-"hey boy, let's play outside!" -I picked up Aloïs by his clothes and he immediatly complained.

-"aaaaaaah let me go! I want to watch!"

-"Watching Tv is not good for you. You have to play outside and enjoy! Come on!" -I roll my eyes and throw him on the garden (yes I know I am bad but I am a demon) and his wings immediatly show preventing himself from falling. -"yah! What did we told you about showing your wings! Thankfully there's no one around"

He just looked at me with a frown and a pout. He is angry but I find it so cute.

-"Aloïs!" -I look at him and he finally step on earth and his wings disappeared behind his back. He sniffled and my eyes widen when he started to cry. Oh shit!

-"hey hey....I was joking! I was joking! Here!" -I get a candy from my pocket and gave it to him. He slowly took it from my hand and stopped crying. Oof....

-"let's play okey? Mommy is sorry" -I ruffle his bang and he roll his eyes at me. -"yah! Where did you learn that..."
-"I don't like you! I am going to watch cartoons!" -he tried to get away but I held his little hands and pulled him back gently.

-"nope, today we are going to play. Your mommy always tell me to not let you stay on the screen too much! You won't want mom to get angry right?"

-"but I don't want to play with you! You are mean. I want Mommy to play with me!" -he said while frowning and I can't help but to pinch his cheeks.

-"ayyyy you are so cute! Okay Mama promise to be gentle okay? Let's go play ball and No superpower okay? We are going to play like humans!"

-"You don't even know how to kick" -He snapped. This kid really has a sharp tongue. -"I want to play with Mommy"

Am I that bad as a mother that my own son doesn't want to play with me? Well I am a demon... I am always mean but it's not my fault. I lifted him up and we searched for the ball. When I saw it, I put him down and take the ball.

-"Oh here's the ball!" -I give him his ball but he didn't take it. I sigh and kneel infront of him. -"look at me"

-"I am sorry if I am sometimes being too much. But Mama just want to have sometimes with you because you are mama's little angel and i love you sooooo much" -I gave him a small smile and he smiled back.

-"you love me?" -he asked giggling and I can't help but to chuckle.

-"yes I love you.... like this!" -I made a big cercle with my hands.

-"me too Mama! I love you like this!!" -He did the same and giggled cutely. Awwww if only I can kill him without Dahyun getting mad....kidding! I would never do that to my son...unlike my father.

-"so? We are going to play?" -I asked and he nodded furiously. I kiss his lips and went on the other side of the garden. -"OKAY LITTLE ANGEL! KICK THE BALL!"

-"YAY!" -He jumped and kicked the ball. I acted as if I missed it and he cheered loudly and jumped around.

-"wow you are really my son!" -I smile at him and throw the ball back gently and he caught it. -"come on!!!"

He kicked it again and this time I took it but he still cheered making me laugh. And we spent half an hour doing so until he got tired of it and decided to play another game. Hide and seek. But it was easy since he was giggling the whole time.

Ah....I wish my father was the same when I was a kid.

FLASHBACK

-"What are you doing Momo??? Humans aren't your friend! You have to kill them! Kill them all!"

-"MOMO! WHAT IS THIS? WHY ARE YOU HELPING OTHERS? A DEMON DOESN'T HELP PEOPLE! THEY MAKE THEM SUFFER!"

-"Momo how many times do I have to tell you? No dolls! You are a demon for fuck sake! Play with humans soul!"
-"i don't have times to play with you"

-"Go away"

-"Momo, kill him"

-"Momo...."

-Momo...."

My father was a respected Demon in hell and he was always busy haunting human. He never had time for me, all he did was being disappointed at me, whatever I did never made him proud of me, I felt so hated and useless during those times.

-"ENOUGH!!! Why are you always telling me what to do?" -it was during my birthday I....I had enough of everything, I was already 16 but never once he showed me affection, he never did even when my mother passed away.

-"BECAUSE YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER! A USELESS DAUGHTER MAY I ADD! YOU NEVER ACTED LIKE A DEMON! ARE YOU EVEN ONE??"

-"YOU WANT ME TO ACT LIKE A REAL DEMON?? OKAY! TODAY I AM GOING TO SHOW WHAT THE FUCK IS A REAL DEMON! AND YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING EAT YOUR FUCKING WORDS!"

I didn't want but I did it. I killed innocent people just to prove my father my value. But i didn't regret it when I saw his proud smile, all I ever wanted was my father being proud of me but....it changed me.

-"I am proud of you Momo"

But he immediatly changed his mind when I told him about Dahyun and me .... I never saw him again...

-"MOM! I FOUND YOU!" -Aloïs giggled then throw himself at me and I immediatly hug him tight.

-"I love you, My angel" -I kiss his temple.

-"I love you too" -He hug me back.

I promise I'll never do that to you. You are the most important person in this world for me....you and Dahyun.

I'll never be like him.

Nayeon POV

-"nahhhhh Mommy, I don't want!" -I sigh when Léna ran away from me bottomless. I was supposed to change her but she keeps whining. Today we are going to visit my father....in hell. But Léna doesn't like it.

-"Léna baby! We are going to be late!"

-"naaah Mommy! I don't want! I want to stay with Mom" -She hides behind the sofa but I quickly got her.

-"come on!" -I carry her but she keeps on trying to get away making it hard for me. -"Léna, we really don't have time for this"

-"But I don't like Grandpa's house! It's too hot here and everyone there are looking at me as if they want to eat me!" -She complains and start kicking.

-"Léna don't kick!" -Jeongyeon who was done changing told her and Léna started crying....loudly. Jeongyeon sighed and took her away from my arms.

-"why don't we let it go today? I also don't want to go there" -She looks at me pleading, I know she hates the place because it's hell....everyone hate hell anyways. She pats our daughter's back to smooth her and it worked.

-"No Jeongyeon, My father really miss Léna and it's been a while since we last visited him"

-"okay, I am going to change Léna then. You go change yourself" -She said will looking at me up and down and I sigh...I forgot I haven't changed my clothes. I am nervous... not that my father is a bad person but hell...I hate hell. But no one know about it.... I hate hearing people's scream down there, their scream are too loud and it send shiver to my whole body. Everytimes we go there, My father would tell every demons to keep quiet because he doesn't want his little princess to hear everything. My father is maybe the lord of hell but he got a soft spot for his family. Only his family.... the others, he would kill them without pity.

-"Thank you Jeong...." -I peck her lips and went upstair to change. It would have been easier if it was my father who came here but he hates humans world. He even disapproved the idea of me living here but he couldn't say no when it comes to me.

Flashback

I still remember the day when I saw my father killing someone for the first time. He took off their head and....ate it.... I was disgusted...I didn't even want to look at my father. Yes I am a demon but I don't act like one. Maybe it was because of my father who was once a human before dying. He came in hell because he killed all his family and relatives and maybe that's why he is so caring about us now.

-"Nayeon!" -I still can remember the look on his face. He was shocked to see me crying silently on the side watching him, his face full of blood. He stood up and tried to reach for me but I screamed.

-"Nayeon baby, look at me" -He gently said while I was sobbing. I shoved his hand away when he tried to hold me.

-"Baby..." -He quietly said and sigh then turn around looking at himself in the mirror. He quickly wipped the blood on his face and looked back at me. -"I am sorry..."

-"you hate it, don't you?" -He said and looked at me in the eyes with a sad expression, me that time I wasn't even able to make a sound. I was too scared. -"Nayeon baby, it's me"

-"I won't hurt you... I promise! Come here baby" -He moved near me and I couldn't move so he hugged me tightly. -"I am sorry, I am sorry you had to see that. I am so sorry"

I don't really remember what happened next but all I know is that I woke up in my bed with my father looking at me with a small smile. And so he explained to me everything...

Since that day, I got used to the other demons attitude. I was not so shocked to see their act but still....I hated the place.

And so at my 15th anniversary. I went here in the humans world and stayed here for 1 years and....

I met Jeongyeon. A vampire who jumped over me to suck my blood. I was so surprised that I didn't move....and maybe she thought I was dead because her face the day after was hilarous. Her eyes captivated me, her fangs....I found it sexy. Was it love at first sight? Maybe...

But meeting Jeongyeon is the best thing that ever happened in my life.

Jeongyeon's POV

-"Mom, let's stay here pweaseeeee" -Léna pouted and I laughed.

-"We are just going to visit your grandpa. Don't you miss him?"

-"I miss him but I hate where he lives. It's too hot!" -She complain. -"why don't we visit Mom's papa?"

-"we are going to visit him, don't you remember?"

-"No, Mama Jeongie's papa" -When she said that my body froze for a minutes.

-"Mama doesn't have parents" -when I said that, she looked at me with her cute eyes and I smile. -"Mama's parents are away, we can't visit them"

-"why?"

-"Because they are living REALLY far"

-"why?"

-"Because they are uh...busy"

-"why?"

Ugh...really?

-"because they have something to do. Now let's see if your Mommy is done!" -I smile at her when she was finally dressed up. I take her tiny hand and we walked upstair together. I looked at her and she smiled....her fangs are showing again. Uhuuu...my baby.

-"Nayeon ah, you are done?" -I asked near the door but she didn't answer so I enter and saw her only on her underwear still picking her clothes. -"what are you doing? I thought we were late?"

She turns to us with a frown but soon it changed into a big smile.

-"awwwww Léna baby!!! You are so cute!" -She said and walked to our daughter and pinchs her cheeks making Léna giggle.

-"Mama choose them!" -Léna said and Nayeon look at me with a smirck.

-"what?"

-"nothing...it's not your style" -she said and I roll my eyes. I walked to our bed and sat there waiting for her to be done.

-"aaaaaaaaaaaaah" -I got startled when Léna suddenly screamed. -"I forgot Mr.Bunny. Mommy! I want to bring Mr.Bunny with me. Pweaseee"

-"Of course you can bring Mr.Bunny" -When Nayeon said that Léna jumped a little and ran out the door to take her bunny.

I just let out a sigh and look at my wife dressing up. She must have noticed my stare because she look at me with a questionning look.

-"why are you looking at me that way?" -She snorted.

-"That way?"

-"You are looking at me with so much boredom. Am I that annoying?" -She chuckles then wear her black dress while I stood up and walked toward her. She jumped a little when I hugged her from the back and place a kiss on her shoulder up to her neck and then her ear.

-"Yes. You are so annoying but why I love you so much?"

I can see the blush on her face, she looked away while biting her lips and my fangs immediatly showed. Calm down Jeongyeon...

-"hey Nayeon...how about we give Léna a brother?" -I whisper on her ear and she turn around and held on my white shirt. -"what do you think?"

-"I would love it" -She smileand I kiss her forehead.

I always wanted to have a huge family since I grew up alone all my life until I met Nayeon. And she knows I want it... She herself is an only child so yeah...

-"Hugggggggsss" -Léna squealed and went between us. Nayeon laughed and picked her up.

-"huggggsssss" -Nayeon also squealed and looked at me with a huge grin.

-"Huggggggggssss" -I did the same and we hugged Léna while she was laughing happily between us.

My family is everything for me. I would never imagine myself without them.

Sana's POV

-"Baby shark tututututu....Baby shark tutututu...baby shark!"

I smile as I watch Tzuyu and Léna dancing to baby shark song. Tzuyu is smiling from ear to ear while looking at our daughter dancing cutely.

-"Sana join us!" -Tzuyu called me and I stood up to join them. Gaby immediatly cling on my legs and pulled me infront of the TV.

-"Sing Mommy! I really love your voice!" -Gaby looked at me with sparckling eyes.

-"let's cheer for Mommy" -Tzuyu bent at Gaby's level and looked at me then back at Gaby. -"Go Mommy, Go Mommy!"

-"Go mommy!" -Gaby followed.

-"Okay okay. But you two dance with me" -I take their hand and we turn around while singing.

-"Mommy!!! I love your voice sooooo much" -Gaby jumped happily.

-"really?" -I ask and she nodded furiously.

-"really really really!!!"

-"how about Mom?" -Tzuyu pouted.

-"nah, I like mommy more" -She said not even looking at Tzuyu. I immediatly laugh while Tzuyu just chuckle.

I pick her up and hug her tightly. She giggled and hugged me back tightly.

-"I love you so much baby Tzu" -I kiss her forehead and she looks at me with a cute frown.

-"no! I look like Mommy" -She said and I look at Tzuyu who just shurgged her shoulder.

-"You look like me Baby!" -Tzuyu teased her and Gaby glared at her. Wow..  she knows how to glare at her age.

-"no I am pretty like Mommy!" -Gaby fight back.

-"Nooooo....you are like me. I am pretty too, y'know!" -Tzuyu cross her arms and look at Gaby with a teasing smile.

-"no you are ugly. Now go away!" -She look back at me leaving Tzuyu dumbfounded.

-"Mommy! I am pretty like you right?" -Gaby asked me and I kiss her nose.

-"Of course my love!"

Then she turns to Tzuyu and stick her tounge out.....

-"but she sure got your savage side" -I laugh and Tzuyu roll her eyes before walking to the dining room and got an apple on the table. I put Gaby down and she continue dancing to other baby songs. I make my way toward Tzuyu and see her eating the apple she just took while scrolling on her phone.

-"watcha doing?" -I ask and she looks at me with a smile.

-"Look, I took pictures and video of Gaby dancing!" -She said and showed me.

-"OH MY she is so cute!" -I excitedly said and took the phone out of Tzuyu's hand. -"My mini Tzuyu!"

-"Well she doesn't want to look like me!" -Tzuyu pouted. -"annnnh maybe she doesn't like me"

-"yah! Don't say something like that! Of course your daughter loves you!" -I slap her shoulder.

-"ouch I was just joking!" -Tzuyu rubs her shoulder. -"But it seems like she loves you more"

-"Like you. You love me more!" -I smirck but she purse her lips.

-"naaaah I love Gaby more!"

-"owwww what kind of love triangle is this?" -I covered my mouth acting shocked which made Tzuyu laugh, she hugs me then walked to Gaby and I followed her.

-"Gaby! Let's get ready, we have to go to the mall and buy your stuff for school!" -She said to our daughter but Gaby wasn't listenning. So she forcely lift her up and she immediatly ran upstair making Gaby laugh loudly.

-"Be careful Tzuyu!" -I yell but all I can hear is Gaby's laugh up there. I heave a sigh with a small smile on my lips then I went to Gaby's dressing room to pick Gaby's clothes. Yes a dressing room for our baby...well Chou is super rich.

-"Aaaah Mommy! Mama is eating my feet aaaaaaahhhh!"

I just laugh at that.

-"aaaaah Mommy! hahaha....Mama stop, I'll kick you!!"

I laugh out loud at the last sentence. She is really a mini Tzu.

After I finally choose my baby's outfit, I smile and went upstair, when I openned the door. I was surprised to see Gaby running around naked, her body full of bubbles. And there was Tzuyu her head also full of bubbles and she was trying to catch our daughter.

-"aaaaaaaaaah Mommy!" -Gaby giggled and ran toward me, she immediatly clung on my leg. I put her clothes on the side and look at Tzuyu who was panting. Is catching a single kid's that hard?

-"Ugh...Gaby look at the mess you made" -I sigh and look at our daughter who was just smiling cutely and I can't help but to smile too.

-"That kid...she almost ended me!" -Tzuyu tried to take Gaby away from my leg but she didn't want to let go.

-"nah!!!!!" -She squealed.

-"yah!! You are going to make Mama sad!" -Tzuyu pouted but Gaby didn't even glance at her.

-"I love Mommy only!"

-"But I love your Mama" -I teased her and Gaby made a face of shock making Tzuyu laugh out loud. She then pokes Gaby's cheek who was now irritated.

-"See? Mommy loves me only!" -Tzuyu pokes her fluffy cheek and Gaby tried to bite it but Tzuyu was fast to remove her finger.

-"no! Mommy loves me!"

-"meh" -Tzuyu stick her toungue out and Gaby pouted her eyes getting teary.

-"ow ow...okay let's clean you up. Don't cry" -I pick her up and pat her back while she was still looking at Tzuyu with a frown. Tzuyu just smiled.

-"let's take a bath together!" -Tzuyu tried to hug us but Gaby left eye turned yellow and her body became really cold making Tzuyu stop.

-"Gaby!" -I call her name with fierce voice and she immediatly pout and look at me. -"what did I told you?"

-"to not act mean toward Mama" -She quietly said and I smile.

-"great now apologize to your Mama!"
She pouts then look at Tzuyu who has a teasing grin on her face. This woman I swear..

-"sorry Mama!" -Gaby pouts and Tzuyu's grin turned into a soft one. She hug us both and kiss Gaby's forehead.

-"apologize accepted! Now let's take a bath!" -She takes Gaby away from me and look at me. -"take a bath with us, we are going to play with bubbles!"

-"yes Mommy, come play with us" -Gaby look at me with a huge grin. How can I say no to that smile?

-"okay!" -I said and they both cheered.
All my life I have lived in darkness and sadness. I never imagined having a family like this. I can say that I am proud of myself for not having given up living. Thanks to that I knew the most wonderful person in this world.

Chou Tzuyu.

Flashback

-"hey don't cry!"

That was the time she just saved me from these scientist. She brought me to her home and took care of me. I was both sad and happy that I couldn't stop myself from crying.

-"Why are you still crying?" -She asked annoyed.

-"I'm s-sorry...." -I said but still my tears won't stop. She just sigh and started cleaning my wounds.

-"Ow!! Ah! It hurts!!!" -I whined and almost kicked her face.

-"Oh God.... just keep still will you?" -she held both my legs still making me blush.

After she tooks care of all my bruise, she sighed in relief and went to the kitchen to bring me a cup of tea and some cupcakes. Then she came back with all of those and gave it to me and sat beside me.

-"The tea is cold" -I said with a small voice.

-"Everything I touch become cold" -I still can remember her stoïc face.

-"I see....what are you exactly?"

-"a grim reaper"

-"Do you have powers?"

-" I can freeze things but I am also very strong"

-"very strong? Strong like how?"

-"like I can win agaisnt an angel or a vampire"

-"Vampire? They exist?"

-"yes"

-"how?"

-"I don't know and why are you asking me so much questions anyways???"

-"well I am kinda curious after everything that happened... I don't even know what I am now but I am certainly not a human anymore" -I said as I looked at my body searching for any changements. When I looked up at her, she was looking at me intently. I got startled when she moved closer, our face only inch apart.

-"Your eyes" -She said and I got confused. -"Your eyes changed!"

She opened her hand and a mirror made of ice appeared. I was amazed that I didn't notice she was handing it to me.

-"what?"

-"Look at yourself"

I was confused at first but when I looked at myself in the mirror. I was shocked and scared at the same times....my eyes were different, they weren't like before....

-"My eyes...."

-"Apparently, they successed on their experience. You are now a snake well.... a human snake since you still have a human body"

-"I...."

I couldn't even utter a word, only tears ran out my eyes.

-"oh come on! You are crying again?" -She asked groaning but her eyes softned when she realised that I was scared, scared at my own self.

-"hey it's okay....it's going to be okay!" -she pats my back and it's as if my body moved on it's own but I immediatly throw myself into Tzuyu's arms for comfort and she slowly rubbed har hand on my back while I was sobbing on her shoulder.

Tzuyu has always been my home. Tzuyu is everything for me and soon after....Gaby came in our life. And I couldn't be happier. They are my family, my happiness...

-"Mommy! Look at the bubbles!" -Gaby snap me out of my thought.

-"You are so cute you know that?" -I say while I was washing her hair. She just giggled and look at Tzuyu who was infront of us. We are in the bathtub and it's bug enough for three. And again I am telling you....Ms.Chou is rich af.

Gaby is between my legs and Tzuyu is infront of us playing with her. I swear I am taking care of two babies. 

-"BUBBLES!!!!" -Gaby screamed with her hight pitched voice. I look at Tzuyu and she was busy laughing and pocking Gaby. Ah, I love her so much.

Tzuyu's POV

-"Let me wash your hair Mommy!" -Gaby stood up on the bathtub and turn to Sana.

-"Okay!" -Sana close her eyes and let Gaby do the work.

-"Yah! You are puttint too much!" -I said while looking at Gaby using all the shampoo.

-"naaaaaaaaaah!" -She shakes her head.

-"let her be Tzuyu!" -Sana said so I did. I just watch them.

If me from the past saw this, she would be shocked.

I used to be a very cold person before. I never understood what does happiness, love and fun meant. Now look at me, I think I've never been this happy all my life.

It's all thanks to her. She is the love of my life. Chou Sana.

Chaeyoung POV

-"Chaeyoung ah! Where is Sky?" -Mina shouted from the other room while I am in the bathroom, well I am already done taking a bath.

-"I don't know maybe he is playing outside. Do you want me to check?"

-"Yes please! We are going to eat soon"

I went out the bathroom and head to the backyard where Sky must be. And I wasn't wrong, here he is playing alone with his toy sword on hand. I silently walk toward him and listen to what He was saying.

-"don't worry princess, your knight will protect you! Yah! Take it dragon!" -he swing his sword and run around until he saw me. -"OH Mom"

-"Hi there little prince" -I pat his head.
-"Play with me Mom! You are going to be the dragon!" -He smiled brightly and pulled me.

-"eh? Why? I want to be the princess!"
-"No! Mommy is the only princess! You play the monster!" -He said and I laugh, he is cute.

-"if I am the monster then I am going to eat your Mommy!" -I teased him and he immediatly kick my leg making me whimper.

-"then I am going to protect Mommy" -He point his sword at me.

-"pffff as if you can win little knight!" -I smirck and run away letting him chasse me.

I am supposed to come get him but look what I am doing. I look around and he is laughing while running after me... I stop and he bump on my leg. He immediatly rub his nose and look at me with a frown. I bent down and kiss his nose making him giggle.

-"let's play later. Your Mommy is waiting for us inside. It's time to eat! Your Mommy made Kimchi"

-"KIMCHI???" -He shouted with sparckling eyes.

-"yes, you really love kimchi right? Mommy made your favorite! Kimchi and Bulgogi!" -I said and he cheered loudly then immediatly run inside not waiting for me.

-"hey! Wait! Don't forget to wash your hand!" -I shouted but he was already inside. I breathe heavily then went inside the house to see Sky being scolded by Mina. He forgot to take off his shoes and the floor is now covered with mud.

-"Go wash your hand!" -She points at the bathroom and Sky ran there immediatly. I look at Mina with a small smile and she looks at me with a raised brown.

-"why are you looking at me like that?" -she asked.

-"well I just remember how you were so stressed about not being a good mother before but now look at you" -I said and walk to the table and take place. Mina purse her lips and takes the foods to the table and served me, Sky ran back with his hand now clean. Mina kiss his cheek and also served him his plate nefore serving herself.

-"thanks for the food!" -He bow and begin to eat. -"yummy!"

I just look at him and ruffle his hair.

-"you too" -Mina suddenly said and I avert my eyes toward her.

-"what?"

-"before you were also afraid of being a Mom but I guess you are doing good now!" -she smiles. It's true that before I never imagined myself being a mother, I even hated the thought.

-"I guess I changed..." -I mumbled a'd much on the food. It's delicious. Thankfully Mina know how to cook unlike Momo unnie and Nayeon Unnie. Démons doesn't know how to cook.

-"Mommy! Let's play later! You are going to be the princess and I'll be your prince! Mama's going to be the dragon!" -Sky pointed at me.

-"Oh sorry baby but Mommy has to go later"

Sky pouts then look back at his plate.

-"are you mad at Mommy?" -Mina asked and Sky shook his head.

-"I just want to play with you but it's okay if you are busy. I'll play with Mom instead!" -He looks at me and I smile.

-"but where are you going?" -i asked while looking at Mina.

-"At Jihyo's. Apparently, she accidently turned someone into a frog" -Mina sigh.

-"we can go with you!" -I offered and Mina smiled.

-"YES MOMMY! I really love going to aunt Jihyo's house. There's full of animals!" -Sky excitedly said. -"and we can also ask Léna, Gaby and Aloïs!"

-"i think they are busy but I'll ask them first!" -Mina said and Sky smiled happily.

-"hey Sky....would you like to have a brother?"

-"what with that question?" -Mina asked and laughed slightly.

-"No I am fine Mom" -Sky simply answered.

-"why not baby?" -Mina asks this time.

-"because I already have three siblings!" -He said while munching on his food. -"it's already tiring taking care of them"

Mina and I brusted out laughing.

-"Oh my...." -Mina cover her mouth.

-"I think we let him go around Jihyo too much!" -I laugh and Mina nods still laughing.

-"why are you laughing?" -Sky looked confused.

-"nothing mini me!" -I mess his hair. Because of me he always has messy hair. Well I can't help it.

I look at Mina and she is looking at our Son with so much love. I am proud of what she becames, before she was so unsure about having a family but it happened that she was the one who ran to Jihyo to have a child. Let me tell you Mina never easily open her heart to someone, it took me like 1 year to court her.... the day she said was the happiest day of my life.

Mina POV

I look at them as Chaeyoung help Sky with his food. Just by looking at them I am already full....

-"once you are done, we are going to call your friends okey?" -I tell him and he nods.

I look at Chaeyoung and she is looking at me with a huge grin on her face. I smile back and I feel her feet under the table going up and down my leg.

-"seriously Chae?" -I whisper and she wiggle her eyesbrown.

-"i am done!" -Sky said and jump out his seat almost falling but Chaeyoung was quick to catch him.

-"Mom! Let's go call them now!" -He pulled Chaeyoung with him.

-"You are too energetic, you know that?" -Chaeyoung sigh and stood up.

While they called the others, I cleaned the table but one of the plate slipt from my hand when I heard Sky screaming loudly. I immediatly went there and almost chocked when I saw a demon with horns, red skin, full black eyes and black wings on the living room. But I immediatly calmed myself when I saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon while Léna and Sky are hugging each other and Chaeyoung shocked face.

-"Nayeon unnie?" -I called her name and She turn at me and smiled widely, she walks up to me and hugged me. But my gaze was still on that demon who was now looking around the house. -"hum....Nayeonie, who's this?"

-"Oh he is my dad" -Nayeon simply said while me I frozed. Wait...didn't Momo told us that Nayeon's father is the lord of....Oh my god....I need holy water.

-"Hey stupid Phoenix!" -Jeongyeon smircked and Chaeyoung eyes immediatly glow up. But we got all startled when Nayeon's Dad deep voice was heard.

-"oh a Phoenix" -He move toward Chaeyoung and she stepped back. -"It's been a while since I last saw a phoenix!"

-"Dad! Stop! Now that you made sure we were safe. You can go!" -Nayeon spoke but her father was busy looking at Chaeyoung then his eyes landed on me making me shiver. He is creepy!!!!
-"okay Nayeon baby!! I am going then, love you!" -He made a heart sign then disappeared as if he was never there.

-"What the fuck just happened?" -I asked Nayeon full of shock. I don't curse but right now I need to curse.

-"oh you just met my dad!" -Nayeon smiled and sat on a chair as if nothing happened.

I never get a break with them. But I am also glad....my boring life turned brighter since I met Chaeyoung. It's not everyday you got to meet the lord of hell in your house. But now I am afraid he might come back.

-"Your Dad is scary!" -I shakes my head and look at Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung who were glaring at each other.

-"but he likes you!"

-"how do you say so?" -I ask curious.

-"if he didn't like you for me, right now you would be dead!" -she answered. Okay........ guess i can be happy?

Before I never enjoyed life. It was only work, work, work, work and work.

But it changed....it changed so much. And I am glad it did.

Jihyo's POV

-"Oh my fucking god! What did you do to me???? Why am I like this!!!!! Who the fuck are you and where the fuck am I and bitch @@@+€###€##--"

I cover the frog's mouth. Okay okay....

I fucked up. I didn't do it on purpose tho.

You maybe wonder how I became a witch? Well my family were powerful wizard before but..... they all got killed during war. I was the only one remaining, the only witch left.

During those times, I always felt lonely and sad but I never gave up. I promised them to be the strongest wizard in this world but as for now it's still difficult... I don't even know how to turn him back into a human.

-"Aissssh what am I going to do with you now?" -I scratch my neck.

I got interrupted by a loud knock on my door.

-"Jihyo open the door. It's us!" -I frown my eyesbrown, Sana?

I open the door and to my surprise, the kids immediatly run inside and I look up to see my friends smiling at me.

-"hey Ji.....we are  passing by to help you!" -Nayeon smiled then pushed me out of her way to go buy something to drink on my fridge.

-"she is a demon don't mind!" -Jeongyeon smiled then pat my shoulder and also went in.

-"we bought you melons!" -Sana winked and followed Nayeon.

-"melons for melons!" -Chaeyoung joked and I just roll my eyes.

-"hey!" -Momo ran toward the kitchen and take the food away from Nayeon.

-"really Momo? We just ate!" -Dahyun frowned.

-"well it happened we are all here to help you in the end" -Mina smile shyly and followed the others.

-"be glad witch!" -Tzuyu pass by me and sat on the couch watching the kids playing with the frog. Oh shoot the frog!

-"hey kids! Don't touch Mr.frog!!"

-"but Aunt Jihyo! I want to kiss it so it can turn into a prince!" -Léna pouted.

-"not this one baby!" -I tell her and pick it.

-"so you seriously turn someone into a frog?" -Mina asked and look at it.

-"Is frog delicious?" -Momo asked with a evil grin and I immediatly step away from her.

-"Momo No!"

-"you demons are sick!" -Dahyun sigh but her mouth are full of melons. Really??

-"Aunt Jihyo. Turn him into a worm!" -Aloïs laughed and the frog on my hand immediatly panicked.

-"hahaha you are cute but no!"

I used to be so lonely after my family's death. I had nowhere to go and I was so dead sad but then....I met all of them.

And they are now my family.

-"DAMN ANGEL!!! YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE!"

-"AAAAAAAAH DAHYUN!"

-"JIHYO!!! CHAEYOUNG IS PLANNING ON BURNING YOUR KITCHEN"

A messy family.

-"Mr.frog!!!" -the kids cheered and walk around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.9K 25
" - ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴠɪʀᴜꜱ ꜱᴘʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴏᴜʟ, ꜱᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ. ʀᴇꜱᴄᴜᴇʀꜱ ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰ...
910K 32.3K 56
"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you." "Hm, we all know you mean the opposite Ms. Myoui." ~ ©️CubChaeng | Univeristy AU Hope you enjoy...
284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
104K 3.5K 27
It was a calm afternoonin the Twice dorm, 2Yeon was bickering about a drama, SaTzu was watching dog videos, DahmoMichaeng were reading a book. Sudden...