🥀𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘...

By AspirinAB

[[BTS X CHILD READER PLATONIC]] BTS is an idol group in South Korea, seven lovely men who love each other lik... More

🥀𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊🥀
🥀𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐🥀
🥀𝕷𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖚𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓🥀
🥀𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙🥀
🥀𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞🥀

🥀𝕴𝖓 𝖆 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊🥀

1K 26 9
By AspirinAB

.
.
.
.
.
"Y/n, your parents are dead.."

I replayed his words in my head, I couldn't hear him, I couldn't see him. All I could see was my parents and all I could hear was their voices. I wanted to move, I wanted to scream and cry, but I couldn't. I was in a daze, not moving a muscle.

Soon enough my vision cleared and I realized I was being lifted by Taehyung, I still couldn't move. I could only blink. My parents are gone... the people who were supposed to stay by my side, raise me, love me, are gone... I'm never going to be able to see my mother's smile or hear my fathers laugh... I wanna go see them, I can't live without them. I have my mother's voice, my fathers laugh. I don't wanna laugh, I don't want to talk, I can't... It'll only make me miss them more. The thought replayed in my head over and over again.

⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰✾⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰

I was watching Y/n today, we were playing with LEGO. While she was putting them away I got a phone call. I left the room, entering the kitchen answering my phone.

"Hello?" I started, there was a faint mutter before a feminine voice came onto the phone.

"Hello, are you Kim Taehyung?" The woman asked.

"Yes I am, can I help you?" The woman on the other end sighed.

"Yes. I'm sorry but Song Donghyun and Song Rae died in a plane crash.. you are Song Y/n's immediate family so you were to be contacted first. In there will it states that when they die you will be Y/n's guardian.." she paused, "Mr. Kim?" I stood still, Y/n was going to lose her smile, lose her happiness, as if it was never there, to begin with...

"Ok... I need to go.." I hung up the phone. I slid down onto the kitchen floor, I could hear Y/n giggling. She might not giggle like that ever again.. I thought.

I slowly entered the room, I sat down next to her and observed her every movement, I need to take in these last few happy moments... I reminded myself.

"Is something the matter, Oppa?" Y/n questioned, I stood up. I thought to myself, can I really do this? Can I really be the one to take away her smile...

"What's wrong Oppa?!" Y/n yelled, I silently sobbed, can I do this?... I don't think I can tell her.. I looked at her, her face was full of concern. "Oppa, what happened?! Are you okay?!" She asked again, she roughly tugged on my pants, "Oppa?!" She screamed.

I bent down to her level, "Y/n.." I tried to start but there was a lump in my throat, "your.." I tried. I stood up, "I'm sorry.." I muttered, now hovering over Y/n, I stared at her. I didn't notice that I was crying so much until I saw how many tears were falling on Y/n's cheeks. I took a long pause.

"Y/n your parents are dead.." I sobbed. Y/n stood there not moving, crying, screaming. She just stood there.

I waited twenty minutes for a reaction, she just stayed in the same position only blinking.

I picked up Y/n. Why wasn't she moving? I ran outside of the house, I was waiting for my driver. when he arrived I rushed into the vehicle, I place Y/n in and buckled her in as if she was sleeping.

⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰✾⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰

The car stopped, I unbuckled myself then Y/n. I lifted her bridal style and exited the vehicle. We were at the BTS dormitory, which was home to me and the other members.

I sneakily entered and made sure no one was around the dormitory and it was, for the most part, empty. Everyone must be in their studios. I thought.

I dashed down the hall towards my bedroom. I slowly opened the creaky door, slipped in and placed Y/n on my bed. I laid her on her back and placed a blanket on top of her.

I sat with her for fifteen minutes, I hoped she would move, But it looked like she was in a daze. I looked at her "if you want water blink three times." I asked, she blinked three times.

"I'll be back shortly.." I pulled my bedroom door to a close and started to walk towards the kitchen. I noticed Jimin and Yoongi were conversing on the couch.

I tried my best to slip by without being noticed, those hopes crushed as Jimin piped up, "hey Taehyung-ah!" I turned towards them and smiled.

"Hey, Hyungs." I continued my route to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I started to walk back to my room, but then a hand landed on my shoulder.

"Taehyung-ah, why do you look so.. sad?" Jimin asked I could never lie to Jimin or any of my other members. Tears started brimming in the corners of my eyes.

"Hyung, I'm sorry I really can talk about it right now.." the last part came out as a whisper. I tried to move but he wasn't planning on letting me go any soon.

"Taehyung... What's wrong?" Jimin asked in a concerned tone. My hands were trembling, suddenly the sound of shattering glass echoed through the whole building.

I looked over my shoulder, Yoongi was staring at the shattered glass while Jimin was staring deeply into my now tear-filled eyes.

"I failed to keep her smile!!" I wailed clutching onto Jimin's shirt. "She's never going to be happy again and it's all my fault!!!" I yelled. Four more people entered the room because of the racket.

"Taehyung? Are you alright?!" the oldest in the room piped up, worry laced through his tone. I let go of Jimin's shirt and slowly slid onto the floor which was covered in shattered glass.

"I broke my promise!!!" I slammed my fist into the shattered glass repeatedly. "I promised I would keep her happy!! I lied!! I hate this!!!" I slammed my non-bleeding fist into the glass.

"Yah!!! Taehyung stop!!" Everyone said almost in unison. Jimin reached for my wrist and caught it before I could slam it into the glass again.

I stood up, even though my legs are wobbly. I'm not allowed to break down, I can't until I know Y/n is okay... I tripped but caught myself thanks to the wall next to me.

"N-Nevermind. I'm okay, don't worry." And with that, I walked down the hallway using the wall for support. I pulled up my phone from my pocket and dialled are manager.

"Hey.." I started.

⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰✾⊱∽∽∽∽∽⊰

I was staring at the ceiling for what felt like hours. Where is he? I thought. He went to get me water but never came back.

What if he left like Eomma and Appa, I'll never see them again.. I'll never be able to tell them I love them again.. I'll never be able to hug them, talk to them. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't move. Why can't I move?!

There was a knock at the door, snapping me out of my thoughts. Taehyung? I thought. The door slowly creaked open and all I could see was the face of a man.

"Hyung are you in her-" I heard the boy squeal then run out of the room, closing the door on the way out. Do I look dead? As soon as the thought crossed my mind I imagined my parents' bodies. Oh god?! No! I don't want to see that?! Please, Stop?!  The image wouldn't leave my mind.

A/n note: the photo at the beginning of the chapter shows their individual hair colours at the time!

The door creaked open and six men stepped inside, their hair a variety of shades of brown, one black and one blond.

"Oh, my?!" A dark-haired boy exclaimed, his face finally came into my view. He was really handsome, he looked familiar... where have I seen him before?... I thought. The man was waving his hand in front of my face I just stared in his eyes, they made me feel so... comfortable? "Why is there a little girl in Taehyung's room?" The man questioned softly, his voice laced with concern. "Can you hear me little princess" that's what Taehyung calls me... I thought looking at the man and blinking rapidly.

"Jin should we call a doctor?" The blond piped up,  the man in front of me nodded.

Jin...

Jin?...

JIN?!

I mentally screamed. This is their first time meeting me and I'm a blob, oh my.. god.. the image of my parents' dead bodies re-entered my mind. I blinked trying to lock the image away, to no avail.

"The doctor isn't available." The blond... Namjoon? Stated. The man with black hair crouched by me, Jimin? He looked into my eyes and flashed me a smile before whispering into my ear.

"Are you Y/n?" He pulled away to watch for my answer I blinked three times, he nodded then stood up turning to the other men.

"Guys, this is Y/n, Taehyung's sister, she's..." he trailed off for a moment, "almost ten!" He realized. Wow.. taehyung talks about me? To his bandmates..? I thought.

"Y/n? That's a beautiful name.. I wonder who named her.." Namjoon thought out loud. Another man came over to me he also had dark brown hair, Yoongi? He laid his head on my leg then went silent, then the sound of quiet snores was being emitted by the now sleeping male.

"Y/n!" Taehyung rushed into the room then sat by my side, "it's all been taken care of... Don't worry, princess." He rubbed my hand.

"Taehyung-ah! Your bleeding!" The smell of blood reminded me of the image I was trying so badly to suppress. I felt tears brimming in the corners of my eyes. I can move! I clutched onto Taehyung's hand and held it tightly.

"Y/n?! Your okay!" Taehyung hugged me. But I'm not okay... I'm so alone. My parents are gone... I don't actually want to move... I thought. I brought my hand back to my side and turned my head away from the boys.

"Please Y/n.. don't shut me out..!" Taehyung pleaded. I heard muttering then everyone left the room, I think. Then I remembered that Yoongi was sleeping on my leg.

He then moved onto Taehyung's bed and pushed me towards the other side, there was plenty of room for two. He slept next to me while I was deep in my thoughts. I found it kind of.. reassuring?

After an hour or so I felt Yoongi shift around, then a pair of warm arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me in. After a while, I turned to face him and nuzzled into his chest. He emitted a kind warmth.. in a way, It felt really comforting and loving.

"Hey... I know you are going through something. If you need to cry, I'm here... I overheard Taehyung a few minutes ago, you probably did too. Your gonna have to trust me sooner or later, just do it now, we have a lot of time to waste. Think of me as your older brother. You can cry on me if you want." He patted my head.

For the next few hours, I sobbed into Yoongi's chest as he rubbed my back and ruffled my hair. I thought about my parents, and how I've lost the people who loved me enough to keep me. My parents will never see me go to high school, get married, have kids.. those thoughts just fuelled my cries and gave them meaning.

I sobbed and sobbed, for what felt like years. The sun finally came up and shined in the bedroom casting a beautiful golden light throughout. Yoongi and I shifted uncomfortably.

Why is Yoongi being so kind to me..?

A/n note: what do you guys think Yoongi overheard? >:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
65.2K 1.8K 34
[ C O M P L E T E D ] Y/n an 8 year old girl in her family. Or...... Mafia family to be exact. Her family is the most powerful mafia in korea. Her li...
104K 1.1K 65
Have fun reading ☺️💓
5.3K 296 17
Kairosclerosis : The realisation of happiness. The story of how 8 soulmates discover their bond and learn how to navigate it in an ever changing soci...