DR.Quinzel [BTSXReader]

由 writting1life

BTS a notorious love gang that all happened to be psychotic killer, mafia leaders, freaks and trained assassi... 更多

A/N:
Characters:
Introduction;
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
A/N:

Chapter 6:

2.5K 100 84
由 writting1life

A/N: Sooo I haven't updated in a while. I am very sorry, I just have been suffering from 'no motivation to do anything' recently, so I have been having a fair amount of writers block. But I am here nowww!!

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harley POV:

I caught the way Jungkook and Jin seemed to become excited all of a sudden. They were currently sitting opposite me, with all of their partners eyeing me up and down. I wouldn't have been so uncomfortable if it wasn't for the incredibly tense atmosphere surrounding us.

That glint now seemed to be in all of their eyes after their little fight with Flag. Something about them wanting to sit next to me or something, to be honest I completely zoned out and didn't hear a word they said so we will just go with that.

It was taking a lot of my concentration to hide that glint in my eyes. To supress the crazed laughter. To not clutch the gun and shoot every living thing on this chopper. However, I remained strong. Sadly my concentration was not bad enough for me to hear a question leaving one of the men's lips.

"Hey Flag, are you sure the little doctor can fire a gun?? It might be best to give it to someone else. She's also a woman, it could cause an outrage on screen if they saw it..." whispered one of our many inexperienced squad-lets. Lets just say the whisper was not very quiet.

I could feel the seven pairs of eyes darting between my figure and his own, as if waiting for something to happen. For me to snap and shoot him in the head. To finally kill.

'Do IT!!!' whispered voices in my ear, excitement and apprehension echoing in everyone. I took a deep breath finally moving my gaze upwards allowing them to see my face.

"If you are going to whisper kid I suggest you learn how to." I snapped lightly, no quiver or fear in my voice as my eyes went dark and cold, a stark contrast to what they were used to. "Do not test me, I may be a 'weak' woman..." I continued a smirk growing on my face at the blatant lie. "But I can figure out all of your secrets, intentions and fears in one look, so watch yourself." I finished my form unmoving despite the widened eyes that faced me.

I saw the male gulp before I stood up waiting to exit the chopper gripping the ceiling railing for support as the vehicle shook on impact. "Oh and I don't need weapons, but it makes it more fun doesn't it??" I said considerably quieter, so only the now shaking male and the other 7 could hear.

A low rumble filled in the silence as the door opened slowly, a billow of smoke pouring out on impact with the grounds rubble. I stepped out quickly my powerful strides seeming deafening in the empty polluted air.

"Well ya comin'???" I asked, allowing my natural accent and tone to seep in as I turned towards the chopper once more. Life seemed to spring in the men before they filed out of the delivery truck, armed and ready, although a certain 7 still seemed a bit dazed and preoccupied mentally.

"Ok men, from now on we are surviving, no one is coming to get us. We are on our own..." stated Flag calmly as we walked briskly away from the chopper as it immediately kicked to life, sending gusts of wind as it left us. "yada yada, death, yada yada, enchantress yada ya-"

'When will he stop yaddering onnn~' whined a whisper in my ear, causing a mischievous smirk to dance on my lips. Wait- Enchantress. ohhh right, his crazy girlfriend...

Well I would say something, but I mean I am a little crazy and if I actually found someone who I didn't want to dissect, then I may be a crazy girlfriend...or would that be a criminal girlfriend?

oo! oo! Pyscho Girlfriend!!-

Stop Harley your getting distracted. I finally focused back into the now, making the smirk disappear off my face. It seemed we had come to a stop. A break to just check we have all the equipment it seemed. I looked around the area, not missing the eyes of my two most beloved patients.

They hadn't seen my smirk had they?? I mean not like it matters, this is the last time they see me anyway, but did they...

It was eating me alive, so I went over to Flag. "Hey I am just going to go ahead a bit to see anything, I need to just check my firing is ok and my weapons are useable" I said my tone giving no room for argument or disagreeing. Flag looked at me for a while seeing the determination to not listen to him anyway.

Nodding he sighed "Ok but take some guys with you, I did promise to not get you killed." I nodded hesitantly then started walking through the 15 member squad, looking at them.

I knew I would shoot any of them if they went with me, and that was when I met the gaze of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin. Sighing I gave a nod of my head and a signal with my hand to follow and they smirked in triumph.

I sighed lightly and continued walking, noticing how what should be two sets of footstep turned into seven. I looked ahead, not fazed by Flags concerned shouts and continued walking. I can ignore them, I can Ignore them...

Seokjin POV:

I couldn't shake away the glint I had seen in her eyes, and now I realised neither could the others. I couldn't stop my eyes from boring at her body, enabling me to realise that I tried to sit down next to her. Well we all tried to.

We haven't become rusty and can see a recognise familiar glint like hers when we see one. Taehyung had managed to get directly to the left of her with Jungkook at her right, poor sweetheart not noticing due to her dazed state. But just because the little dot didn't notice it didn't mean that peeve of an officer didn't. "Hey, I'm on strict orders that say to keep you away from the doctor so back off!!"

He yelled. Oh why did you have to yell? We are in a confined area for fucks sake no one else needs to hear you being a goody too shoes and sucking up to Flag-Pole over here.." stated Yoongi his voice remaining monotone and his eyes fixated in a hard glare. Taehyung sighed before heading over to sit between Namjoon and I resting his head on Joonie's shoulder.

Jungkook released a gritty, low chuckle before he looked up and turned his body to face the now furious dochebag. "What did you just say?!?! You little bitch should have kept you in the psycho house!!!" he spat, causing JK's hand to ball up in a fist his knuckles turning white.

"Now back off!!! The doctor is out of your league!" He said smirking before shoving JK backwards. I found myself and the others smirking knowing what was going to happen next. In a matter of seconds Jungkook's hand had come up and hit the male in a undercut knocking him backwards before placing his foot steadily on the ground, then turning gracefully his other foot meeting his stomach in a solid kick only just missing his ribs.

"Don't tell me what to do!" he growled out being pushed back by other guards to sit between myself and Hoseok "And don't even try to get her...if I'm not a possibility for her then your existence is probably unknown to her." He finished smirking before looking back over at the doctor.

I noticed she was now pretty out of it but I could see the churning of her thoughts in her eyes. They held concentration and a hidden strength. All of us were staring at her, and there was no point in hiding it anymore. "The Little Lady does have looks doesn't she hyung" whispered Tae in my ear, making me let out a slight nod and a smirk before our attention was taken by a not so quiet question from one of our many dumb squad men.

"Hey Flag, are you sure the little doctor can fire a gun?? It might be best to give it to someone else. She's also a woman, it could cause an outrage on screen if they saw it...". Lets just say the whisper was not a word that would be used to describe his volume.

I found my eyes flicking to her form, her head now slightly inclined, obviously aware of what the stupid oaf of a male had said.

she took a deep breath finally moving her gaze upwards allowing us to see her face.

"If you are going to whisper kid I suggest you learn how to." she snapped lightly, no quiver or fear in her voice as her eyes went dark and cold, a stark contrast to what we were used to. "Do not test me, I may be a 'weak' woman..." she continued a smirk growing on her face, causing my eyes to widen at the woman in front of me. "But I can figure out all of your secrets, intentions and fears in one look, so watch yourself." she finished her form unmoving despite the widened eyes that now faced her.

I saw the male gulp before she stood up waiting to exit the chopper gripping the ceiling railing for support as the vehicle shook on impact. "Oh and I don't need weapons, but it makes it more fun doesn't it??" she said considerably quieter, so only the now shaking male and us seven could here.

That last statement caused shivers to run down my spine as I watched her figure calmly wait for the mechanic door to open to our certain doom. I looked at the others Jungkook, Taehyung and Hobi with looks as shock like mine, whilst Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi smirked after her form. Finding this new side to the doctor interesting.

A billow of smoke surrounded her form before I felt myself even more shaken than before...

"Well ya comin'???"

That accent...How did she- No it was just coincidence she probably stumbled on her words or something like that. Life seemed to spring in the men around us, before they filed out of the delivery truck, armed and ready, although a certain us seven still seemed a bit dazed and preoccupied mentally.

"Ok men, from now on we are surviving, no one is coming to get us. We are on our own..." stated Flag calmly as we walked briskly away from the chopper as it immediately kicked to life, sending gusts of wind as it left us.

We started walking, kicking rubble away from our feet and listening to Flag drone on until I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned to see Taehyung pointing in the direction of the doctor. I looked at Tae confused yet again, but he merely smirked pointing to his lips before looking at the doctor again.

I sighed before looking over once more, moving slowly up her figure before my eyes trained onto her lips. They were blood red, plump and pulled up in the most evil yet hottest smirk I had seen and I had 6 smokin' boyfriends. I was entranced and couldn't look away before I noticed her quickly wipe it off putting on a perfect mask of innocence and concentration, Although that concentration did seem pretty genuine.

We all snapped out of it when they went to check out the equipment and check in on the current state of the city and the Enchantress. As soon as we all grouped and sat down on a slightly more mounded area of land our eyes were once again locked on her figure. Her features once again in one of concentration and another thing wishing to get free, but I couldn't pin it down.

We watched as she hurried over to Flag speaking about scouting the area further and wishing to practice her shooting.

"So she can speak with authority..." mumbled Yoongi to all of us in fond amusement. Flag yaddered on about taking someone with to which she nodded before walking over to the unexplored city. Directly to the left of us. She walked with strong powerful strides, quick paced before she slowed down whilst passing us. I looked at her catching her eyes, she seemed to take the hint, her eyes shifting between JK's and mine before she sighed gesturing us to follow. Once again picking up her pace as she ventured on.

I smirked victoriously glancing at Jungkook before we all stood up and followed her, following her lead in ignoring the many shouts from behind. I noticed her sigh when we were in a close enough range to hear all seven of our feet. I smirked again before we disappeared behind a corner entering the destruction of Gotham city.

.

.

.

.

.

And the meeting of the new Doctor. Quinzel

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Although they wont know that....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Here is the promised chapter!!

Take care and stay safe all of you!!

(2241 words)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

615K 18.5K 75
This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They have everything...Money, cars, luxury hou...
1.1K 8 39
A heartbroken woman from Southern America finds herself pursuing a career in Seoul, Korea in hopes of finding happiness for herself after she hits ro...
28.2K 1.9K 39
"I will love you with all my heart." I tell them. "Even if that means that I have to die, for you all, I will do it without fear." This is a story s...
29.3K 1.5K 27
( might be 21 + , Idk-) - Read Book 1 before reading this one !- " She'll choose me , you're no good for her " " No , she loves me , And I'll forever...