Wish my Reflection Can Tell m...

By G-Maknae

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto. Only my OC(s) and this story. This story maybe different from Naruto. So read... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
-Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not an Update(edited)

Chapter 25

258 56 2
By G-Maknae

I offered a flower then prayed for the soul of the late third hokage.

It's sounds cheesy, but I kinda miss talking to him actually.

It all seems like it's just yesterday where I was still arguing with him about school.
Now, I'm only saying goodbye by the way of praying.

Even the heavens mourns that day.

It's been two days now after the late third hokage's soul left from his body.

I walked on the streets going to that tea house where Kakashi says if I wanted to go to the tea house. It's been ages that we went to eat outside the house, so he thought of going there. Now that the environment was all very gloomy.
Maybe a family bonding could ward it off at least.

I saw Dad leaning on a wall outside the shop talking to a two jounins.

When I get there, I got attention attention from the lady jounin again who had a fake sharingan. "Oh, your daughter's here."

"The two of you also here," I said as a greeting. If I just knew that Asuma was here, I should have dragged Konohamaru with me.

Now that I mentioned it, it's been such a long time we've never seen each other.

If I haven't been a jerk and didn't sent a shadow clone to go to school, I may have seen him everyday.

"So guys, you two seem getting along.." says Dad to the two of his fellow jounin that I wouldn't bother to understand what could that be.

"Idiot! Anko just asked me to pick up some rice dumplings for her," the lady jounin reasoned out though. It can be a hint that my father hit the target the make her be that defensive.

"Miki?" I turned my attention on Asuma. "What's with that frown? Pissed off again? It was beginning to be your habit," he asked.

"No, rather I'm disappointed with myself," I answered.

"Well, won't you give yourself a break," he suggested after he chuckled the turned his attention to Kakashi. "What are you doing here? Aside from catching up from your reading?"

"Oh, I need to buy something to put on the grave," he answered them that I get annoyed deep down on me.

He invited me to take a break, and now that we are here, he suddenly bringing up to buy flowers to put it on the grave.

I don't know, but it's strange that there was a scent in the air that it was too foreign to identify.
Gee, this habit of mine, smelling everything around me to check for something changes or different, I sounded like a dog. (一一)

"Plus we're meeting somebody here."

I look at Kakashi, "Who's we're meeting?" I asked. Well, I thought this is a family bonding, I really don't mind Asuma and his girlfriend on joining us. But knowing that someone was still expected to come, I'm already thinking this isn't a family bonding. But a celebration for something. (─ ─ ")
If it was though, he should have told me. I wanted to invite Konohamaru, Udon and Moegi too.

"Sasuke," he answered simply.

Even when the chunin exam is already over, he's still Sasuke here and Sasuke there. I'm starting to get jealous. (─ ─)

"It's unusual to you on waiting on somebody," says Asuma with their eyes can be read that they were suspecting on someone inside that shop.

"The flowers that you'll be putting on the grave, is it for Obito?" asked Asuma.

"Obito?" asked Kurenai.

"Uhh, yeah. Kind of," answered Kakashi.

Their conversation alone, even a child like me could read that something was going on.
I might be shallow thinker in my level, but it must be related to the foreign scent I'm smelling.

"So, where is he anyway? Isn't he coming?" I asked, my god I'm getting impatient.

"He'll be here," and just as Kakashi said that, he arrived.

"Kakashi, it isn't you to show up early."

"Well, sometimes I do."

I caught up with the foreign scent isn't there anymore, but because I was aware of my surroundings, I went to look to check around if something must have changed.

"Hn, let's eat somewhere else I don't have much of a sweet tooth," says Sasuke, but what made me think about the situation more interested was when the lady with a fake sharingan and Asuma went somewhere else.

"Why not join Miki for awhile?" asked Kakashi to Sasuke.

"What am I? A babysitter?"

"I didn't asked for that, just so you know!"

"Don't worry, I'll be back for a few minutes," then he poofed out in our presence.

"So, I guess. I have no choice," he said, gaving up.

I once again looked inside the tea house. There was an unfinished food left on the table. And the tea was even untouched.

"There was an option."

"And what was that?" he asked.

"Leave me here," I answered, he just ignored me.

I'm giving him an option, he should be grateful.

then he was on his way inside the shop.

"I thought you hate sweets?" I asked.

"You're the one who's going to eat, not me."

"Don't bother, I'm not hungry." 

But I am hungry. ( ╥ω╥ )

"There's a lot of changes around, don't you think?" He asked as he was looking around the place.

Other people rebuilding their houses caused by some kind of infiltration that happened during the chunin exams. And other's may not have any damage in their property, yet they are helping each other.

"Come on, let's check out the place," he said and went to lead the way. I went to follow him.

We went places to places, just to see the change of our surroundings. It was just a simple walk until he brought me with him when he said he'll go there again.

On the Uchiha Clan's district.

He lit up a candle then walk downstairs that it was hidden under a tattami mat on the floor.

"Come on."

"But the place you're going was only for the Uchihas."

It's not like I don't want to come, but considering how well hidden was that place. Meaning, it was very private place that only the members knew that place.

They might be gone now, but I can at least give them respect. Private contains secrets, you know?

"Then stay here. Just don't go anywhere."

"I'll be just outside," I assured. He eyed on me sharply for five seconds then went downstairs and did his business.

I'm still curious and wanted to come, but he was so kind enough to let me come with him. I mean, he can always ask his friends, but I had the honors. And this is something I can't afford.

I went to wait just outside like I said, and there was a pond near by that suits the eyes. I came near it to see if there are fishes in there.

Either way, if I get to see fish in this pond, it could he just another koi fish. Usual thing to expect.

That made me think, what does outside the Konoha looks like?

I just wondered about it. Just to break what would be the usual to me.

Everything looks the same everyday. It's even tiring to see it than you spend your energy on walking.

On my side vision, I saw a frog just went on the shore, leaping his way to the pond.
This reminds me of something.

Konohamaru Sarutobi.

That dinner back when I'm with them, he's asking his grandpa if he could keep the frog.

My lips finds it the reason to smile, as I reminisce that day.

It must be a shock to him when his grandpa died. He was crying his eyes out on the funeral.
I hope everything will be fine.

"Let's go," I turned to look behind me. I just nod then walk with him.

It was a silent atmosphere between us. I don't know, but he seemed to be a bit cold after he have gone there. I wanted to ask him if something was up, but I decided not to.

We walk quietly, not saying a thing.

The only conversation we did was, he told me that he'll walk me home then wait there for Kakashi to arrive.

"We're here," he said so I stopped walking then look around on where we are.

"Thanks," I said then get in.

"Don't forget what I've said," he reminded.

"Understood," I answered with a nod then closed the door as soon as he left.

I sighs then I boredly roamed my eyes on the house still leaning my back on the door.
I said to myself of visiting Konohamaru after a trip with Sasuke, and why the heck I keep obeying orders?(°ㅂ°╬)

I went to tore a piece of paper and wrote something that could translate that I won't be in danger, kidnapped or dead that he can find me around, because I can now take care of myself.

I'm alive! You fool!

Yup, that's a perfect message to force someone to go look for me. They had to find me if ever I got lost on my way to find the seven dragon balls.

I wanted to take the curse word back, it's unnecessary anyway, but he probably won't mind. I can just say sorry later.

I placed my letter on the kitchen table and topped it with my personal mug to avoid it from the wind to carry it somewhere.

My mind is fixed!

I'm going out! No one can stop me!ヽ( 'д´*)ノ

First, I had Kakashi's rules.
Yup, you read it right. He gave me rules now that he is the only one now who will keep an eye on me.

Rule number One: Listen to Kakashi. He's always right.

Rule number Two: Don't trust anyone.

Rule number Three: Obey first and never complain.

Rule number Four: What you see, what you hear, when you leave, leave it here.

Rule number Five: If you think Kakashi was wrong, go back to Rule number One.

More like, a training on how to be a machine with implanted memory to remember constantly. (メ' ロ ´)

And now, hearing Sasuke told me not to leave the house and wait until Kakashi came back, only added to it.

I snapped out when I there was a knock on the door.
Maybe it's Kakashi─I'm not expecting ninjas to come here that were assigned a babysitting mission, because the third hokage was not around anymore. And if it's Konohamaru, he should be shouting and demanding to open the door for him.

I wanted to open it, but Kakashi said not to open the door when I'm alone. Unless, I knew who was it.

But now that I had rules to obey, it will break the second rule. So even if it's important, I shouldn't answer it.

But nahh, why would I? There's no need to be paranoid.

Besides, I've been answering anyone who knocks on our door before and nothing bad had happened to me.

So I opened the door.

But what the door showed me was not Kakashi.

These guys had the same foreign scent lingering on them from the tea house.

Two person wearing the same black cloak with blood red clouds. It gives me a hunch that it was some kind of uniform, just like the ANBU black ops that they wore the same sets of clothes as uniforms.

But the question is, who are they?
They are definitely foreigners, but what business do they have here?

They also look weird.

Specially the younger one on the two of them. He looks a bit of Sasuke. And not to get more surprise about it for seeing a distinct similarities between them, he bears a pair of sharingan.

Could it be, he is the one who was behind the mass killing of the Uchiha clan?
But that could be the possible answer, I even doubt that Sasuke can do it before.
But if he were, then he was a criminal and everyone were possibly set out to hunt for his head.

How brave is he to even had the guts to waltz in here?

"This is her? The girl you'll bring outside?" Asked the other guy with him.

But whatever it is, what does he had to do with his companion here? For what?

  (・・ ) ?  

  ・  

  ・  

*mentally gasp*

Does he saw me with Sasuke then assumed that─No! It's okay to assume things, but they've got it wrong!

I even doubt Sasuke could calculate things that farther like I am.

"Come with us," says the person who looks like a matured Sasuke.

Come with them?

For what though?  (・・ )?

The tall guy chuckled, "Take it easy, Itachi-san. You're scaring her. Why not introduce yourself first?"

and I think, Itachi just ignored him.

"Kakashi, can't take care of you anymore."

Huh? (O.O)??

Why? Is he dead? Fifty-fifty life percentage to live?

"You don't have a choice. You are coming with us whether you like it or not," he says firmly.

"I did planned to leave, but what is going on?" I asked to try to figure out what is happening. Yeah, I did. Didn't I just said that I was bored so I decided to go out to find dragon balls? I even wrote a letter....well, not really sure if they'll get my message.

"Things didn't go to what has planned, so I figured if I tried to change it a bit, it will work things out."

Again with a boring statement that can't give me a straight answer.

I do need someone to help me, but if I tried to call for help, I might put to danger, not only me but also the one who heard my call for help.

If I tried to resist and fight back, it'll be pointless. Just sensing their chakra and also just guessing to their experience in battle, I am way too far from their league.

"When will we leave? Is it necessary to pack my things? Can I at least see others for the last time?" I asked.

I haven't seen Konohamaru since the funeral. I haven't asked how he is.

"No need for that. Besides, just after we leave here, the whole village already knew that you're dead."

What was that?  Σ(゜д゜;) 

I'm still hoping that "leaving" they meant "leave the house and stroll then bring me back home after."

But now that the whole village thought of me to be dead, then that means I'm not going back here?

No way!

I want to ask why they do that, but asking them I think it'll be pointless again.

But how can they make everyone convinced I'm dead though? Of course, Kakashi will look for my dead body.

Then suddenly, a flock of black birds, crows, came flying in front of me, slowly taking it shape and formed a body. It was a clone, but made differently from a shadow clone.

But she should be dead in my place, right?

"She'll take everything from here," he said.

So he came here prepared.

"Let's go," he said and turned his back then went to lead the way. His companion stared at me for a second then also turned his back at me. Both of them expecting me to follow them on which I did.

On the way, both of them are exchanging words, but mostly silence was there between them to fill. I didn't tried to listen to what they must be talking about, but instead used my limited time to try to memorize the look of every little things I could grasp on the way for me to remember once I went out of the village with them with no certainty that I would come back.

I also noticed how we walk around and went outside the village smoothly. I know that back on the tea house, when Kakashi identified them, he let Asuma and the lady with fake sharingan knew about it. And I think they notified the whole ninja in duty that there are crimals on the loose that infiltrated the village, walking so casually. It's a surprised that not a single one of them are racing to catch them.

Who knows how much their head cost. Even I, if I was a ninja, I would go on head to head with them.─wait, what am I going to do with the cash though?

I sat down and let out a deep heavy sigh. Thank goodness, these guys decided to take a break. I wanna go home, bring me home. (T3T)

"Let's go."

I just sat down for a second ago. Give me a break. (一一)

I stand up.. what the?!?! (O.O)

We're on a cliff!?!

In my fright, I jump unto someone then cling like a gecko. Maybe this was their plan.

They're going to throw me off the cliff!(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

"If you're trying to kill me, please not this way! I'm not gonna die if you throw me off here! I'll just suffer from the injuries or fractures on the bones! Find another way instead of this! But please, if you have a heart, don't kill me on my young age! I still have my goals to achieve! I'll do everything you wished for, but please don't take my life don't kill me. I'm still too young to die!"

"I didn't say that."

*blink*blink* huh? O.O??

I look up to the person whom I was clinging to, it's the man who looked like Sasuke.

"You do?" I asked, making sure of it. And he just nodded as an answer.

I get off of him and I realized just now that he said "Let's go." Nothing violent about it.

I'm just paranoid to misinterpret it as "Let's go and kill her." ( ̄︿ ̄)

"So, how we will get down there? I don't know how to hippy hop-hop to get down like you ninja guys do."

Itachi carried me (一一)

We went down the cliff, instead of feeling like flying like I always felt when Uncle Gai carries me on the arm like a purse, I was feeling I was to get slammed to the ground and plant me. "Where are we going?" I asked, soon as we stood back again on the ground.

"To a town, about ten kilometers ahead. We're gonna rest there for a while," says the tall guy, answering my question.

"I'm sorry, I don't know, but whatever," I answered then turned my back at them then we walk going to the place they're talking about. It was bad of me to ask that, I had no idea of what was outside the village anyway. It was pointless and a waste of breath. That tall man was very kind though, to answer my senseless question.

They let me walk ahead, in front of them so they could keep an eye on me. It's a common treatment for captives just so they can see if it'll ran away or it'll do something fishy. I don't even know where we are, and I don't know how to get back to Konoha.

I'm the victim here with no clues.

Asking how I know where we are going since I'm in front of them?
They said, follow the road.

On the town..

"So this is how the outside world looks like?" I said, beaming at every bright and joyous vibe places. ( ゚ヮ゚)

"It's more lively than the konoha, wasn't it?" Asked the tall man.

I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult though. (¬_¬;)

"Well, in my entire life I'm always dreaming to see what is the outside world looks like!"

"Outside world? What do you mean?" asked the tall guy to me with an eyebrow raised.

"Simple, I spend my life on a cycle. That is, staying at home, go to school, sometimes I had to go to the hokage's office then back again to n our home. Boring, wasn't it?"

The tall guy laughed in my little story. "Don't worry, kid. You'll see the whole world soon."

"Kisame," interrupted the man that looks like Sasuke, calling his attention.

So that was the tall guy's name, huh. Kisame.

I should have ask them their names at least. Maybe later.

"Sure, I haven't forgot about that," says Kisame in reply.

How the hell they even know what the other one was trying to say with just a look?

They looked at me and this Kisame gave me a ryos-i-dunnu-how-much.
"Buy the things you need, if that's not enough, wait for us to come back. We'll be right back," says Itachi. I nodded as an answer then he turns his back.

"And also," he looked at me over his shoulder. "If you seen anyone who is a shinobi from the hidden leaf, you better hide," then he turn his back at me once again.
"Kisame, lets go." Then they left.

Back to Konoha..

Sasuke came out of Kakashi's room after finding out that his brother came back on their village and he's after Naruto.

"Why is this always have to happened!"-Gai.

Asuma sighs as he puff outs smoke from his mouth. "Well, let us hope that, there's nothing worst than that."

Then the two advisers of the hokage, Homura and Koharu, came in. The jounins in present was surprised about it too.

"We're here to say about this news to Kakashi," Koharu announced then look at Kakashi who's sleeping.

"When will he wake up?" asked Homura.

"Well, we don't know," answered Gai.

"What's that news? And why only Kakashi has to know about it?" asked Asuma.

"It concerns about his foster daughter," says Homura. This was caught Gai's attention so he listened carefully.

"We're here to tell him that, Miki Hatake."

"Is what? Enough with the suspense! Just spit it out already!" yelled Gai, as Asuma was locking both of Gai's arms to stop him from attacking the elders.

"Calm down, Gai. They didn't say anything yet," says Kurenai.

"So, what's with that kid?" asked Asuma still holding Gai.

"Just this morning, she was found dead at their home."

It was heavy silence covered the room.

"But how can that be? We just seen her this morning with Kakashi. Was she killed? Who did it?" Asked Kurenai worriedly.

"Great, just one after another," cussed Asuma in the air.

"We sent a pair of ANBU black ops today to check on her, but they seen her lying on the floor. Their home had been a crime scene to investigate as they rushed her to the hospital. But unfortunately, she was already dead before arrival. With the blade on her hand, and the laceration on her wrist, it was concluded that she wasn't killed, but a suicide."

Geez, even if I'm out here, it's still boring. (─ ─ )

"~Dare datte shippai wa suru nda
Hazukashii koto janai
Kono kizu o muda ni shinai de
Waratte arukereba ii  ~"

[Cue Song: Alive by Raiko]

Does these guys really not gonna talk to me? Well, if you ask me, I'm already getting stoned on their quietness. (一一)

Seriously, am I the only one can make a noise here?( ̄_ ̄;)

"Say, Miki."

Finally!

I look over my shoulder to look at him. "Yeah?" I asked, it's Kisame.

"Do you have any idea why we get you out of Konoha?" He asked.

"Well, according to what you've just said to me when you both showed up in front of the house. They think I'm dead and Kakashi can't take care of me anymore," then I look at him. "That's why I'm here."

How could they forgot the reason why I'm here?

It's like they're encouraging me to go back to Konoha. 
And now my brain was planning to escape.

The problem is..
I don't have any Idea how can I get back (-___-)

"Didn't the Hokage told you anything like─?" asked Kisame.

"Kisame," interrupted Itachi.

Kisame looked at him and tried to communicate again by just looking at each other. "Let me talk to her," Itachi says to him, by the way of just staring─which the conversation was just a made up in my head. Seriously, these guys are in sync.

"And by the way, Kisame. Speaking of the Hokage," I starred.

"Forget it," he says.

"Well, don't worry about Itachi. I'm the one who is talking. *mentally clearsthroat* if you wanna know anything about the hokage told me, well it's not that important to me anymore so I could tell you. Listen, it's only about my family. I had a parents, but they've been killed after I was born cause of the massacre of the clan where I belong. Then I had two brothers that he said they're still breathing. The eldest among us, I don't know exactly who he is, same as the second so don't bother asking that to me. The only thing I know about the second eldest was, he's a survivor that's why he's still alive. And I think, the reason why I was alive cause, the murderer forgot to kill me."

and..

"Yep! that's all!" ^_^

he chuckled, "Didn't he said anything about their names?" he asked.

"No, but who cares though?"

"Even so, you have the rights to know."

I stopped walking then look at him, they stopped walking too.

"The only brother that I know is Sasuke," I answered.

"Let's get going," says Itachi calmly and walked a head of us.

"One more thing, Kisame," I said that made him turn to my direction once again. "He sure is quiet," I whispered, covering my mouth from Itachi, he's leading the way and I'm just in the same pace with Kisame. With my eyes pointing at Itachi's direction, hinting that I was talking about him.

"Nahh, he's quite a talkative when you two get along. He just feels awkward now that you're new here, and he isn't a fan of new people," he explained.

"So you mean, compared to him, you're shameless?"

"Well.........kind of," he answered.

Well, that's a hint of hesitation there.

"But we can safely assume to think that he was glad to hear that you get along with Sasuke well. We even saw you two together─"

"Kisame, you talk to much."

"Oh, my apologies," he says with a chuckle.

Well, one thing's for sure.

Itachi was no different from Sasuke, a snob but quite calmer than Sasuke.

And Kisame, he's more like a gentleman type, even on the way he talks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
37K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
57.6K 1.6K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
64.8K 1K 23
Sasuke Uchiha is happily married to Sakura Haruno. She gave him an elder daughter and a son; Sarada Uchiha and Daisuke Uchiha. Sarada felt as if she'...