the final cut • lashton

Od ghetto_larry

"and if I show you my dark side, will you still hold me tonight?" he became my small obsession. he became my... Více

the final cut • lashton
negative one
negative two
negative three
negative four
negative five
negative seven
negative eight

negative six

2.5K 139 46
Od ghetto_larry

contains triggering material such as self harm and self-hatred ( shouting hurtful things to oneself )

be careful reading lovelys xx.

it wasn't supposed to end like this. ashton and i were supposed to talk (me doing most of the talking, of course) and get to know each other just a little more. i wasn't supposed to see this.

when i arrived at ashton's house, i was a nervous wreck. the feeling that something was going to go wrong kept crawling up my spine, sending shivers throughout my body, but i ignored it.

just like i ignored the screams coming from inside the house.

the door was cracked open, as if someone had rushed inside and not paused to properly close the door. cautiously, i entered and lurked around for about four seconds when the screams came again. but this time they came accompanied with words.

"i'm useless! i'm useless! i'm so fucking useless!" a male voice shouted angrily from ashton's room. without another thought i ran straight for the sounds of muffled sobbs and hiccups.

while i ran to ash's room, i continued hearing more shouts like before, with constant chanting of the phrase "i'm useless" follwed after. the emotions that flooded those words caused me physical pain as i pushed the door without another doubt.

"this is for being...a waste of space" he whispered. ashton was curled up in a corner of his room, fat tears running down his cheeks. he paused mid-sentance to let out a strangled sob and i couldn't help my heart as i felt it literally break. ashton held a sole metal blade between his fingertips and glided it across the opposite wrist, creating a painting with it; the skin being his canvas and the blood, his ink.

"ash..." i whispered. he looked up at me, but he wasn't there. his eyes were lifeless and nothing but vacant pools of emptiness. "what are you doing?"

"hi luke" he mumbled lowly. i couldn't help but notice how his voice wavered at cracked at my name. "i'm going to heaven today. i'm going with my mumma, i get to see my mumma!"

"ashton" i whimpered and that's when i noticed the faint sounds of a soft melodic tune playing.

'we stood on the ceiling
you showed me love was all you needed
but heaven couldn't wait for you'

no, heaven couldn't wait for you'

+

how are you guys even here this story sucks.

two more chapters until it's over.

i was thinking about making another book, not a sequel, but like this story in ashton's pov and i wanted to know if you guys would read it. if not then why bother with this.

next couple of chapters gonna be hella emotional so grab your tissues and a Hershey's bar to eat your feelings

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

561K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
38.9K 1.7K 64
ashton is searching to find words that might describe calum, but the words he finds aren't good enough to describe his bestfriend who he happens to b...
671K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
789 56 15
Harry Styles, a young adult living in London writes small notes with big meanings and gives them to strangers. What happens when one single note sav...