A Chance To Be With You ✓

Por NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue

23

4.1K 189 59
Por NeverEndingStory4You

Hoseok's POV
(Sometime ago)

After Taehyung made me leave, I was about to walk outside, when I suddenly got an idea.

I turned my heels and walked upstairs, heading towards his room.

I locked his door behind me and looked around, trying the figure out where he hid my potion.

I'm sure he wouldn't leave it onto his desk, visible for everyone.

Shrugging, I used one of my witch spells because otherwise this is going to take way too long.

I closed my eyes and snapped my fingers, the whole room now dark but the place where the potion was hidden, was shining brightly. I smiled, proud of myself and walked over towards the wall, lifting the painting off of it and was met with a safe.

Of course it was locked..

I made a gesture with my hand and saw how the numbers began rolling until I heard a 'click' sound.

It's open.

I grabbed the potion out of it and sighed, searching in my pocket for the small bottle I always bring with me.

There is a magic liquid in it. When you mix it with a potion, you only have to think what you want it to do and it'll work.

I poured a little bit of it in the potion, gently mixing by carefully shaking it. After, I placed it back into the safe and left everything like how I found it, then leaving the room.

I grabbed another small bottle out of my pocket and removed the cap, taking a small sip.

This way, I won't age. I'm 26 years old, but I'll stay like this forever. My looks won't change.

Taehyung's POV
(Before the flashback, after Hoseok messed with his potion.)

I walked into my room, grabbing a important document I need for some work that has to be done and hesitated before I left, 'Should I take another sip of the potion, just in case?'

I shrugged. Nothing that could go wrong. I opened the safe and did as I planned, then leaving the room, heading back towards my office to get the work done.

Jungkook's POV

I walked out of Taehyung's room, the scent being a little too much to handle. I happily skipped downstairs to go to the kitchen, to eat breakfast.

I walked around the corner, and was met with the back of a taller guy, wide shoulders and the whole kitchen smelled amazing.

What kind of delicious food is this guy cooking? He must be really good at it..

I akwardly cleared my throat, making him turn around.

I fiddled with my fingers, unsure if he'd think that I'm just a weird omega like everyone else did back at my own pack house. I'm not good at making friends..

"Hi! I'm Seokjin, who are you?" He cheerfully said. I smiled shyly. "I'm Jungkook.. I actually came here to get some breakfast, but--"

"Oh! I already made breakfast for myself, but it's a little too much so.. We can share!" I smiled. "Thank you!"

He gestured me to sit down on the chair and I saw how he placed two dinner plates on the table with two delicious, big sandwiches. There was some salad and meat on the side.

My mouth watered at the sight. "Eat up!" I nodded with a smile on my face and happily took a big bite, noticing how good it tasted. "Oh, this is so good!" I complimented him.

He smiled. "Thank you! I oftenly cook for my mate, Namjoon, but he's out for a while." I nodded. "Ah, I see.."

We talked for a bit and I noticed how nice he is. He's a Delta, his mate is a Beta.

".. Soo, have you found your mate yet?" Seokjin asked.

The last piece of the sandwich was suddenly very interesting.

"Well.. Yeah, but--"

"Oh! Let me guess! Is it the Alpha guy from the other pack you came from? I've seen him once, but we haven't talked.."

I shook my head.

"N-no.. He's my best friend, Jimin. My mate is the um.. The A-alpha of this pack." I slowly looked up, rushing to get a glass of water when Seokjin choked.

"Thanks.." He said, placing the glass of water down. "I didn't really see that one coming.."

I smiled. "It's fine. My mate and I just don't really get along. He doesn't like me that much, actually. He said he never wanted an omega as his mate."

He widened his eyes. "Oh, I'm so sorry.." I finished the last piece of my sandwich and said, "It doesn't matter. It isn't your fault anyway. The sandwich was yummy, thank you!" I picked up my plate and put it into the sink.

"Aish, you don't have to thank me! I'd love to cook for you more often!" I smiled, not sure how to respond to that.

At that moment, Jimin walked into the kitchen. I ran up to him to engulf him into a big hug. "Jiminie! I made another friend! This is Seokjin. Seokjin, this is Jimin!"

"Nice to meet you!" Jimin shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too! So I saw--oh! Namjoon, you're back!" Seokjin said, changing his sentence.

I looked back and saw an even taller guy. He smiled and waved at me, before looking at Jimin who surprisingly shot him a glare.

"You're the guy that blocked my way to the stairs, and was so rude to me!" Jimin huffed, pointing at him.

He was clearly forgetting his height at this point.

"Namjoon! You were rude to him?!" Seokjin slapped Namjoon onto the back of his head, scolding him. "Apologize."

Namjoon scratched his head and looked at Jimin. "I'm sorry." Jimin pouted but showed a thumbs up. I giggled at his action.

At that moment, a she wolf walked into the kitchen while holding a very young pup in her arms. My eyes sparkled, since I love pups so much.

She tried feeding the little one a spoon of food, which the small pup took, but quickly spit out.

"No, no, no! You don't spit it out! Whatever is in your mouth, you swallow!" She said to her young, while walking past us out of the kitchen.

I looked back at Namjoon who was smirking at Jin, one eyebrow raised.

"Namjoon, shut the fuck up." Jin said, looking back at us.

Jimin giggled, but I furrowed my brows.

What does he mean?

Jin patted my shoulder, noticing me struggle.

"Just stay innocent please." He shook his head, walking out of the kitchen. Namjoon followed him, waving at us once again and I was left with Jimin.

I looked at Jimin with a 'please state what I missed out on' look, which made him laugh.

"I love you." Jimin hugged me, still laughing. "Ew." I made a disgusting face. He released me and poked my cheek. "I need to go back to Yoongi, I just need to grab a bag of chips.."

"A bag of chips in the morning?" I asked in unbelieve. He hummed. "Welcome to Yoongi's 'normal.'" I raised my brows. "..And the Beta made the Alpha go get it?" He froze.

"N-no, I needed to pee.." He turned around with red cheeks. "Sureee, just admit it! He has you on your knees."

"Yesterday night that did seem like it.." Yoongi walked in, butting into our conversation.

Jimin's cheeks turned even redder, eyes wide. "N-no! That's not true! Why are you even here?" Yoongi smirked, walking towards Jimin to whisper something in his ear that I couldn't hear.

Jimin's POV

I felt his warm breath on my ear and he whispered, "I wanted to see what took so long, babyboy." I choked on thin air, avoiding Yoongi's gaze and looked at Jungkook who was staring at us with a visible question mark above his head.

I would laugh at his, if it wasn't for my embarrassment.

I cleared my throat and spoke up, "How's it going with your mate and you?" Jungkook looked down. "Like you know, I'm scared of thunder, so yesterday night--"

"OHMYGOD! I'm so sorry! You should've mindlinked me!" I gasped, remembering. Yoongi snickered. "Sure, not that you'd respond anyways since you were a little occupied." He smirked.

Jungkook's POV

I swear, I've never seen a person this red before. What am I missing this morning?!

"Well, Jimin and I are going back to our room. See ya!" Yoongi waved, pulling Jimin with him, not even letting me explain what happened.

"Wait--!" I tried, but they were already gone.

I sighed, accepting the feeling of loneliness.

'Jimin isn't with you 24/7 anymore, Jungkook. He has a mate now..'

I walked out of the kitchen as last and flinched, feeling someone pull me onto the couch.

I looked to my side and exhaled seeing Hoseok. "Pfew, you scared me." I clasped my hand against my chest. "Oh, sorry. Now, tell me! What happened yesterday night with you and your mate?"

"I-um.. Does it matter?" I looked at him with doe eyes.

"Yes, it does. Tell your friend!" I smiled, his arm around my shoulder. I glanced at him, before telling him everything that happened.

"He did!?" He raised his voice. I nodded, now rather embarrassed. "Then it worked.."

"Huh? Did you say something?" He shook his head. "No I didn't! I need to go now, have a good day!"

With that he rushed off, not even letting me say goodbye.

More and more wolves began walking into the living room, into the kitchen and I suddenly felt really small and invisible. I stood up from the couch and sped out of the crowd, running outside to go for a small run.

'I won't go too far anyways, nothing bad will happen.'

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

575K 47.4K 75
A Mate, is the most important person for a werewolf. They offers you neverending love and support... They will help you walk through every hail stor...
65.9K 6.6K 48
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which Taehyung has spent his entire life in a repetitive and tedious cycle, until he suddenly stumbles upon a new face in t...
3.3M 158K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
3.4M 206K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...