Tips For Your Exams

By NoraERiddle

*Mainly tips for (I)GCSEs but can be useful for other exams too* Just a compilation of mini tips to help you... More

Past Papers
Extra Help Online
Time Management
Self Love
Tuition
Statement of entry
A very VERY important note
Important Note

Introduction

2.2K 35 5
By NoraERiddle

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day!!

I did my IGCSEs summer of 2019, and I struggled a lot in preparing for the examinations because I had no guidance on what I should and shouldn't do to prepare for the exams. I wasted lots of time and effort in searching for things that will assist me with my studies.

So now that I have compleated my examinations, I thought that know that I have gained this experience, I would share the knowledge I have. This book will be a compilation of mini tips for your (I)GCSE examinations. A guide.

These tips will be helpful not just for your CIE IGCSE exams, but for normal school assessments too.

Comment what tips worked for you! And if you have your own tips and hacks you would like to share, comment them or send them to me so I can add them!!

Thank you all so much and take care,

xx Nora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 256 44
"you're a complicated person to love, and care for" "i know" i say "i deal with it every day" TW: sh, si, & mental illness. feel free to skip if you...
3.1K 127 19
This is a story of the Kingdoms of Eucharis - the Kingdom of Lilium, Hyacinthus, Dianthus, and Alstroemeria. Will the heirs and heiresses of each Roy...
19.8K 1.4K 42
When two girls are invited to a school fours away from the busy bustling city they live in. A boarding school awaits their presence and is ready to a...
1.2K 141 9
' ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ' - wherein hanlim have new five students to join their high school...