The Chance Of A Lifetime

By katykenna

A small town girl sends in a diary entry for a Broadway script contest. Drama occurs when everything changes... More

1. Broadway?
2. Getting to Work
3. Getting back to you and breaking up
5. Oh snap,things just got real
6. What now?
7. What are You doing here?
8. Home Sweet Foam?
10. I did not miss you
IT'S DONE!!

9. A happily Raine after

18 0 0
By katykenna

Knock.

Knock knock knock.

Bianca pushed a pizza box off of her face as she shuffled towards the door.

" Surprise Bea Bug!" Raine stood in the doorway with a smile.

" Um, uh, hi Raine, what are you doing here?" Bianca glanced towards the messy living room, containing a sleeping Tony.

" I wanted to see you again, Catherine is fogging up my mood, she's so cheery and smiley!" Raine laid on a fake smile and hopped up and down. " Oh Mrs. Daughtry! I have woooonddeerfuuul news!" She rolled her eyes and snorted, " She is a card,"

" Bea? Is that you?" Tony asked as he slowly walked towards them. Bianca's eyes widened.

" Who's this?" Raine spat.

" Raine, Tony, Tony, Raine my aunt,"

"Nice to meet you Raine," if only Tony wasn't so cheery, she hates cheery people.

" Is this your boyfriend?" Raine asked, hiding her disgust.

" What?! No, no no no no, Tony's just a friend," Bianca regreted saying that just as she finished it.

" Oh, okay," Raine smiled.

Knock knock knock knock knock.

" Miss me?"

"Oh no"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
24.7K 320 55
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
181K 309 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...