My little Fox

Bởi Heli_uos

( Suna X Reader) There is a school combination camp that is happening in Inarizaki Students are combining in... Xem Thêm

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important A/N
Thanking
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Final)
Bonus
💜💜💜💜

Chapter 13

5.7K 162 343
Bởi Heli_uos

Warning mentions of making out and other things

If you are sensitive don't read this part
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Suna POV)

It was 3 hours that we were watching movies and it was 8 o'clock.

We are planning to watch until 10 then go to sleep. I was again laying on bed and her hand was in my hair and the other on my chest.

I wasn't paying attention to the movie. I was thinking about last night the movies, the face kisses and the sleep on one bed.

I looked at the TV and see they are kissing. I really wished that last night would happen again.

I looked at her. She was focused on the movie but turn her gaze to me when she see my eyes on her. I smiled at her but she leaned on me like last night and move her fingers in my hair.

Our faces is so close, I dared myself it's now or never. I closed the gap and pressed my lips to her. Her eyes were wide and she was so surprised. She didn't blink and look directly in my eye.

Then I close my eyes and lift my head from mattress to deepen the kiss. After some seconds that she didn't kiss back I started to pull back a little anxious and sad she didn't feel the same way.

Suddenly she put her hand on back of my head and pressed her lips more on mine.

Her lips tastes like cherry. It was sweet and sour at the same time yet soft and warm.

We broke the kiss to catch our breath.

" you got me so off guard Rintarou, so off guard." She looked deeper in my eyes "but you shouldn't have done that."

"Sorry, not sorry, but why?" I said with a smile.

"Because I was holding back fore two days and know I don't have any reason to."She said then moved.

She put her knees on each side of my body and lean on me. She balanced her weight with her elbows on each side of my head and caress my cheek with hand.

She kissed me again, this time more passionate and gentle.

"You are my first kiss." I said the time that we pulled back.

"I figured that you are a virgin."she said in a whisper.

"It was that bad that you find out I'm a virgin? Aren't you a virgin?"

"No it was my best kiss but it was so innocent so I figured." She giggled "and I am a virgin but I had my first kiss, the second and the fifth in some games like truth or dare."

I use the opportunity to switch our place but she got me and push my shoulders back on the mattress.

"You can top me later, today is my day."she said and kissed me roughly this time.

She licked my bottom lip ask for entrance I didn't gave her to teas her but she bite my lip. I gasp and she insert her tongue into my mouth.

I shoot a glare at her then close my eyes again. She slides her tongue everywhere. I rub my tongue against hers and our tongue made a knot together.

We pulled away and strings of saliva were connecting our lips. I was panting but she seems ok.

"You can both play rough and soft. I'm not complaining." I said that but it was my first time and a little to much for me but I wanted more.

"Ok, I think it's enough for you. For now." She said and start to get up but I grabbed her shoulder.

"I-I want more." I said shyly to her and blushed.

"You sure are eager." She teased and kiss me again.

She put her finger on my neck. And start a pattern on my skin.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused

"I'm trying to find your sweet spot."She said still looking at my neck.

"Shouldn't you kiss it till I make a reaction?" I was growing impatient and upset from a sudden stop in our make out session.

"I want to use my feelings and hit it at first, be patient Rin." She said and touch a place that made my stomach twist.

She noticed and and kissed that spot with to much pressure.Then she start to suck my skin.

"Ah,( y/n) be a little gentle aaahh." I was so flustered and pleased.

She was sure to leave a hicky there. She bite my neck hard and lick it to ease the pain.

"You ok?" She asked in low voice.

I nod with my eyes a little veil.

She attacked my neck again and I lift my head to put my lips on her neck too. I started to suck on her skin, she let out a whine on my neck. She kissed different part of my neck and I couldn't control my moans.

She get back to my lips and we start kissing again with much force and the kisses were getting sloppy. the session was getting heated.

I slipped my hand under her shirt and licked her lip for entrance. She gave me the entrance and lean more to deepen the kiss.

I bite her bottom lip and slide my tongue on her teeth, then bite her lip harder and suck her lip. She moaned in my mouth then pulled away.

"Take off your shirt." She command and points to my shirt.

I start taking it off. The shirt was barely out of my head when she attacked my collarbone and start to suck on it. My body is going to have a tone of hicky tomorrow.

She moved her lips to my upper chest and put some sloppy kisses on me. I was so flustered and a moaning mess.

She got up my neck bit my Adams apple lightly, but it still makes me wince and tears appear in the corner of my eyes.

She kissed me to ease the pain and start to go down while putting kisses on my six pack then she pulled down my pants waste band a little. Fewer than centimeters, but it still panicked me and she feels it.

"Relax, I'm not planning on what you think, I know you're not ready and I'm not ready either." She said so calm and her voice made my panic to go away.

She start to make hickys on my stomach she get down and go fore my V line. Feeling her lips there made me shiver it was definitely my other sensitive part, she giggled in satisfaction.

She sucked my skin and I was moaning her name out of pleasure. Then she came up and kiss my lips then my sweet spot again, I use this to suck on her neck and when I find her sweet spot her hands got week and she collapsed on my chest.

I giggled and continue to make a hicky there but her skin didn't change color much.

She regain her straight and came up to kiss my lips this time so sweet with so much emotion in it.

"Why didn't your skin change the color?" I asked tiredly.

"Because my skin is tanned naturally, it's hard to make a hicky on it." She giggled and rub her index finger on my bottom lip "that's enough for tonight let's go to sleep. We have school tomorrow." She pecked my lips for last and got off from me.

She went to kitchen to drink water and I go to the bathroom to wash my face and go to sleep.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My eye were glowing from joy and my lips were swollen. My neck had a big hicky that I assume that it is my sweet spot.

I had a tone of hicky and bite marks on my chest and stomach and my V line is lined with big hickies.

I touched my lips and smiled to myself, after all I kissed her first and I'm not regretting it, I wanted her and the results was this.

Tomorrow after practice I will tell her my feelings and ask her to be my girlfriend.

I go out of bathroom and grab my shirt from the bed and put it on. She came in the room and smiled at me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Good night Rintarou." She said with a sweet low tone.

"Night,(y/n)." I said and kissed her
forehead. I closed her door behind me and go to my room. I was so exhausted so when my head hit the pillow I was in a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this part.

But don't be to happy I have plans for you my darlings.😉

~Helia

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

33.7K 814 22
⋆.✰༄ - in which, y/n miya falls in love with her siblings' best friend, not knowing how much of a bad influence he really was. - rankings <3 #1 in...
145K 2.6K 28
"𝗡𝗢 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗢̄𝗨 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨" | |_____𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆/𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿�...
43.6K 1K 31
In which a certain inarizaki schoolboy falls in love with the twin sister of his volleyball teammate. Suna Rintaro X Reader
588K 14.1K 34
A slow burn fanfic in which a germaphobe setter and a germaphobe ace meet each other in the All-Japan Youth Training Camp despite being in the same s...