Bully [Kim Taehyung]

By noryyl

They say, "The more you hate, the more you love." A cliché rather a super cringe love story of a witch and a... More

Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 36

2.7K 140 41
By noryyl

***

“Mr. Choi open this please!”

Jo Hye felt like crying.

She gripped the door handle and frustratingly tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

She tried many times and now she felt hopeless when a minutes passed by yet she didn't hear any response outside.

Meanwhile, Taehyung let out a groan because of the noise, he stirred on his bed, sleeping on his stomach position  and find the comfort angle on his pillow.

He doesn't care if he got late again, he's too sleepy right know to think about the time.

As he was about to drift off to sleep, he heared someone cursed.

“Damn it.”

As far as he remember, they got wasted last night; Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and him.

Seokjin and Yoongi didn't come.

He don't remember bringing whorenope, He never let some girl touch him.

Over his dead body.

Then who is that?

“Oh c'mon i remember putting it here!” a desperate voice said.

One thing that makes Taehyung open his eyes immediately when he heared that—

It's a voice of woman!

A woman—

Taehyung immediately got up and curse when he felt his head was about split, the pounding of his head makes him felt dizzy.

Lips dry and queasy stomach.

Hangover is awful.

The reason why he hate drinking alcohol— the fact that he forget everything when he was drunk is good but when talking about waking up—its fucking awful.

It feels like he was dying.

“Fuck it.” sitting, he growled and held his head, he closed his eyes and regret his immidiate action.

“Why i'm so unlucky?!”

A woman said again, Taehyung groan and slowly opened his heavy eyes,

Where am i?

Taehyung look around, his eyes fixed on the big doraemon stuffed toy staring back at him.

Cute.

He look around,

This was his bedroom in the mansion, how he came up here?!

He didn't bring his stuffed toys in his condo unit for he knows his peers will laugh at him when they saw his stock of stuffed toys.

He only kept it on his bedroom.

His eyebrows furrowed when he notice he was wearing nothing but his doraemon boxer—

He closed his eyes tightly when a blurred image came to his mind,

Fuck yes, he saw Butler Choi on the club approching him—

He maybe bring him to the mansion

Crap!

Taehyung slowly turn his head towards the door and his eyes widen when he saw the first person he wouldn't want to see.

Witch?!

On the other hand, Jo Hye was oblivously fumbling her back pack; seeking her cellphone inside her bag and didn't notice that he was watching her.

“Y-yah! What are you doing here?!” Taehyung stutterdly shout at her, pointing his forefinger on her direction. 

he was frighten seeing her inside of his bedroom.

Like—what the hell? He doesn't remember being with her nor seeing her last night in the club but how come she was there?!

He’s eyes widen and abruptly look at his naked upper body, looking at his heavy bedsheet, he immidiately grab it and cover his whole body.

“Aish.” Jo Hye didn't bother looking at him and hoplessly sat on the carpeted floor.

She felt annoyed—

Annoyed at Mr. Choi and the fact that she forgot her cellphone in her room!

It's frustrating her so much that she felt like going crazy!

And the root of this was this jerk!

A sudden anger embrace her.

“Witch! What are you doing here—”

Taehyung eyes widen when Jo Hye stands up and glared at his way, he swallowed hard when she hurriedly stride towards him.

She look angry—no, she was really angry.

“You! This is all your fault! If you didn't bully me— i wouldn't be in this pathethic situation you immature heartless jerk!”

Taehyung stared at her red face, her nose hole were big and her eyebrows furrowing so bad, her eyes were glaring at him.

She was standing now infront of him, pointing her forefinger at him. chest rising up and down because of the bursting shout she did.

“Don't you fucking expect that i wouldn't ruin your locker after what you did on mine! Heck, be thankful i didn't pour paint on your fucking hair! Bastard!”

Taehyung so shock staring at her.

this is the first time he heared her cursed and shout at him.

She really look like she will strangle him anytime now.

For the first time, she look murderous and he felt scared...

But wait-what?!

“Y—yah! I don't remember messing your locker or pouring a paint on you!” he look at her perplexed. 

It's true, if he will bully her, it would  benefits him, like making him laugh or making her his slave.

“Don't act as if you didn't! You are the only one who can do that to me.” she accusingly said, making Taehyung creased his eyebrows.

He felt annoyed.

How dare her blame him to the things he didn't do?!

“Don't you fucking accuse me for something i didn't do witch, I'll prove that to you once you saw the CCTV and i'll make sure you'll expelled.” Taehyung coldly muttered, he glared at back her.

“I'll make sure you end up saying goodbye after you humalite me infront of many people, not to mention in the Police Station.”

“But you start it first!” she hissed.

“I told you i don't fucking know what  you are blaming on me!”

Taehyung felt angry all of sudden.

“Now get out of my room!” Taehyung shout and unconsciously get out of his bedsheet, getting up on his knee in his bed and point at the door.

Jo Hye felt suddenly awkward when she saw his naked body, she immediately look away and she knows she was blushing.

She cleared her throat, “I-i can't open it.” she cursed herself for stuttering.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at her, he stood up and walked through the door, he twist the door handle—

It was locked.

“Dammit, did you purposely locked this?!” Taehyung turn towards her, giving her apprasing look.

Jo Hye immidiately shook her head, “W-what?! No! Why would i?!” She denied and look away, can't stare at him because he was only wearing a boxer—

She gulp.

Doraemon?

“What are you smirking?! Hah! I knew it! You probably lock yourself here because you were planning to rape me! You witch! I know i'm very attractive and handsome but i didn't know you were this desparate!”

Jo Hye's eyes widen and look at him covering his body using his both arms, he was looking at her disgustingly and shaking slightly shooking his head.

“W—what?!”

This arrogant conceited jerk!

“Aish, i understand you, witch. looking at the most handsome and sexy man like me would definately can all women fantasize me. But sad to say I'm not interested to a witch like you.”

He look at her with pity, he even dramatically let out a sigh.

Jo Hye rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

“Even if you are the last man in the Earth, i wouldn't get interest on you,  A man with attitude like yours? no thanks.”

Taehyung stared at her unbelievably and hissed, he stand up straight and put his both hand on his hips.

He then noticed how she look away from his body, she looked awkward and her face flushed.

“Are you sure?” he asked, using his husky voice and start slowly walking towards her.

He wants to laugh when she saw panick on her eyes.

“You know Jo Hye, That fact the we are both alone; locked in my bedroom. You are girl and i'm a boy, things might happen.”

He wants to laugh when he saw how she scared she was, how she start stepping back and swallowed hard.

“Y—yah.” she nervously muttered and look at him.

“Hmm.. You're not that bad though.” Taehyung took step towards her.

She step back,

Jo Hye's heart beats rapidly, she swallowd hard when she reach the edge of the bed; trapping her and making her stop.

She look at him, immidiately regretted when she realize how close they are right know.

“Tell me, what are you doing here?” he sternly asked, Jo Hye felt his breathing on her face.

Damn.

“I— I came here to ask you to not expelled me!” She answered, unable to stare at his intense eyes and instead she stared at the floor.

She was weighting her body not to fall on the bed,

So she can't take a step back now away from his face or else the things will be more awkward.

“Ask? What do you think of me?” Again, Jo Hye squirm when he stepped so near her, she can felt his breathing.

She know that asking him without any return is so vague, she knows him yet she will try hard for her not to be expelled.

She will do everything, even blackmailing—

Wait.

Jo hye stared the the stuffed toys on the floor, she then remember his boxer.

Blackmail.

For the sake of expectation!

“I—i will announce in the School that you have a doraemon stuffed toys and boxer!”

She wander her eyes and stoped on the window.

“And — and Printed Doraemon curtains!”

Then to the bed.

“and your bedsheet!”

Silence.

Jo Hye notice the ceiling.

“and your ceiling! A draw of Doraemon— ahh!”

Jo Hye shriek in panick and shock, she can hear her heart beating so fast when she landed on the soft bed and him on top of her.

————
:-P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 7K 16
Oneshots. Mostly angst.
2K 272 26
💟💟💟 Hate that I love you so bad... 💗💗💗
6.1K 51 28
"I hate you" said y/n.
9.4K 468 47
In which Min Yoongi hates a twink by the name of Park Jimin. "I hate you, twink." "The feeling's mutual."