Skylanders Academy Season 4 A...

Od Arkogon

Spyro left the Academy with Master Eon to look for his ancestors. And the Skylanders are considered about Spy... Více

Episode 2: I am Overtron
Episode 3: Soul are Metal
Episode 4: Hidden Truth
Episode 5: Ruler are Rules
Episode 6: Rise of the Cyber-Empire
Episode 7: Welcome to Cyber-Empire
Episode 8: Shut it All Down
Episode 9: Lets Upgrade
Episode 10: Swap Away
Episode 11: A Tale of two Dragons
Episode 12: Mysteries Stranger
Episode 13: Plan or Escape
Episode 14: War for Overtron

Episode 1: Breakout

4.6K 29 4
Od Arkogon

     After all Skylanders saw the "Skylanders Forever" from Spyro, they began to search for Spyro and haven't found him.

Eruptor: "We search everywhere and haven't found Spyro."

Pop Fizz: "Yeah, looking for him is very hard to find like finding my potion collection."

Just then they about to give up, Stealth Elf appear.

Stealth Elf: "Did you guys find Spyro?"

Eruptor: "No. We haven't found him."

Stealth Elf: "I can't believe it. We haven't found Spyro around Skylanders Academy, just because he left us the message in the sky."

Eruptor: "Well it meant for us to be forever right?"

Pop Fizz: "I think you're right Eruptor. We are all together forever."

Stealth Elf: "That does make sense, but still we need to know why he left us."

Eruptor: I think we will figure it out soon. Cause right now it's time to he's back to the Academy."

Stealth Elf: "You're right, Eruptor."

They all head back to Skylanders Academy. As they all headed back to the Academy, Jet-Vac was waiting for them.

Jet-Vac: "Did you guys find Spyro?"

Stealth Elf: "Not really, sorry, Jet-Vac."

Jet-Vac: "It's okay that you three didn't find Spyro. In the meantime, pop quiz."

Eruptor: "Man. I forgot about the pop quiz."

Stealth Elf: "Don't worry Eruptor, I'm pretty sure you can pass the quiz. Nothing's gonna happen."

(Intro)

Meanwhile at the Cloudcracker Prison, Kaos is trying to create a plan to get revenge on his mother and father for knowing that Master Eons reveals himself as a father to him and Glumshanks is enjoying his time with his other clone Glumshanks.

Kaos: "Glumshanks, I need something that can make me focus for my evil plan to get my revenge."

Glumshanks: "Yes, Lord Kaos."

Glumshanks soon begin to help Kaos to focus his plan. And soon Kaos finally has a plan.

Kaos: "I finally have a plan, Glumshanks. All we have to do is go back to the Lost Island of Arkus and find another Conquertron to activate and finally get rid of these skyloser, destroy the Core of Light, and become the king of the Skylands. Ha, ha, ha, haa!"

Glumshanks:" That's a great idea and how do we get out of the prison.

Kaos: "Oh don't worry Glumshank. I always prepare an escape plan all the time.

Kaos shows Glumshanks the escape plan that they are going to do tonight.

Far away from the Skylands, Spyro has traveled very far to find his ancestor through another world. Cause Master Eon knows where his ancestors are. Spyro was thinking that his ancestors might still have darkness inside them when Eon sent them to another realm. He was very nervous, they could still be evil like he was.

Spyro: "I just sure hope they're not very evil to me."

Master Eon: "Do not worry Spyro. I'm sure they will like to see you."

Spyro: "Yeah, but I got a feeling about meeting my ancestor who hasn't seen me for years."

Master Eon: "Indeed Spyro. But years may never have taken for them to exist in another realm. And they will see you when you show them who you really are. Trust me."

Spyro: "Okay Eon. I trusted you. Just making sure I'm ready for meeting my ancestors and my parents."

As Spyro flew to find his ancestors somewhere in the realm.

Spyro: "Do you think that leaving the Academy wasn't a good idea? I mean my friends will be looking for me when I went missing."

Master Eon then thought about it.

Master Eon: "I'm sure they will be looking for you. Though I did search through the realm to find your ancestor. The choices you made from your ancestor or your friends. When you search to find where you come from and you're far away from your friends. This is the choice you have made Spyro."

And Spyro understands.

It was midnight back at the Academy, Kassondra was studying the books to learn magic and Hugo is helping her. Kassondra was suspicious about Hugo's sadness.

Kassondra: "Everything okay Hugo?"

Hugo: "Huh? Oh yeah, everything is okay."

Kassondra: "You can tell me something wrong."

Hugo: "Okay. Well it's been since Master Eon is gone, everything will never be the same when he was here. And I was his trusted assistance. Without him, I'm just not happy when he's around."

Kassondra understands. She walked toward Hugo and put her hand behind his back.

Kassondra: "I know Hugo. Eon wanted us to protect the Skylands from evil threats."

Hugo: "Well we did protect Skylands all the time, but what if there's a new threat who wanted to get revenge like ... well.....er...your son, Kaos."

Kassondra thought about her son.

Kassondra: "Well I just hope Kaos forgives me and Eon for not telling him that he was his father all this time."

Hugo: "I just pretty sure hope so."

Just then, a call came. Kassondra answered her phone and it was Snap Shot.

Snap Shot: "Master Kassondra!"

Then she was surprised.

Kassondra: "What is wrong Snap Shot?"

Snap Shot: "All the prisoners are breaking out their cells. We don't know how it happened."

Kassondra: "Don't worry. We're in our way. SkylanderS! UNITE!!!"

All the Team Spyro came in and ready.

Jet-Vac: "We're here. What seems to be a problem?"

Kassondra: "Prisoners are escaping from Cloudcracker Prison. You need to stop them and figure out who caused this."

Stealth Elf: "We're on it."

Soon, Team Spyro went to Cloudcracker Prison and saw all the prisoners wrecking the place down. Snapshot and Ka-boom are trying to get all the prisoners back to their cell.

Snap Shot: "Skylanders, just in time. These prisoners don't just give up all the time."

Jet-vac: "Okay Skylanders, we need a plan to get all the prisoners back to their cells."

Pop Fizz: "That's great and all but how do we get them inside their cells?"

Then Ka-boom steps up to them.

Ka-Boom: "The only thing to get them back in their cells is something to be scared of."

Eruptor: That's a great idea and what something we're supposed to scare them with?"

Then Stealth Elf got an idea.

Stealth Elf: "I think I know what will scare them."

All of them came closer and finally understand the plan.

Jet-vac: "All right, Skylanders remember the plan."

Pop Fizz begins to throw his potion near the prisoners and it scares them away. The prisoner stepped back away and ran away. Eruptor blasts his lava at them closer to change direction. Jet-Vac uses his gun to blast the ground to change the direction to the prison room. All the prisons don't know where to go.

Stealth Elf: "Hey!" As she pointed the way for the prisoner to go.

All prisoners went in the cell as Stealth Elf closed the prison door. The Skylanders have saved the Cloudcracker Prison.

Jet-Vac: "Great work for making the plan Stealth Elf."

Stealth Elf: "Hey, no problem. I always know how to create a plan."

Just as they celebrated, Snapshot interrupted them.

Snap Shot: "Skylanders, we have no time to celebrate until we figure out how they escape."

And they all begin to investigate. Eruptor found something on the floor.

Eruptor: "Hey guys, I found a clue.

They rushed and met up with Eruptor. He showed them the pieces of hair he found on the floor.

Eruptor: "It looks like someone must have escaped and caused this outbreak to free all the prisoners."

Jet-Vac: "Well this hair does look familiar to me."

Stealth Elf: "Yeah, it belongs to Glumshank."

Eruptor: "Which means, Kaos is the one who is behind all this."

Jet-Vac: "I think it is time to pay a visit."

Just as they began to visit Kaos, Snapshot was back with some bad news.

Snap Shot: "Skylanders, Kaos is gone."

Jet-Vac/Stealth Elf/Eruptor/Pop Fizz: "WHAT?"

Snap Shot: "He must have escaped when we were busy with the prisoner.

Eruptor: "That evil runt. Great. Now we have more problems."

Pop Fizz: "Uhhh. Did we just forget about him when we were busy with the prisoner?"

Jet-Vac: "Of course, Pop Fizz. We gotta find him before he created his evil plan again."

Stealth Elf: "Well we can't find him at night anymore. He's out there somewhere hiding."

Jet-Vac: "Your right Stealth Elf. We will find Kaos in the morning tomorrow."

They all return to Skylanders Academy, and Stealth Elf was considered about their team.

Stealth Elf: "You know, it would be a lot better if Spyro was around."

Eruptor: "Yeah no kidding. With Spyro, our team is just well nothing."

Pop Fizz: "Do you think Spyro will appear when we need him?"

Jet-Vac: "Well he's has to be somewhere in the Skylands. He has to."

They all went back to their room and went off to sleep.

Back with Spyro and Eon, they found the trans-dimensional vortex to another realm.

Spyro: "Is this the vortex that can lead me to my ancestor?"

Master Eon: "Indeed Spyro."

Spyro: "Alright, I'm ready to meet my family."

Master Eon: "Just be careful Spyro. Their world is much more different than our world. Your family will be expecting a strange visitor like you from another world. You must show them that you are one of them."

Spyro: "Okay, Master Eon, I will."

Spyro went through the vortex and he was now traveling to another world."

Meanwhile, Kaos and Glumshanks return to Arkus and search the ground to find another giant Arkeyan robot.

Kaos: "Glumshanks, find anything?"

Glumshanks: "Nope. Sorry, Lord Kaos."

Kaos: "Errrrrrr! Why is it hard to find another giant robot? I mean, we found the Iron Fist and use it to summon Conquertron then got destroy and very hard to find another giant robot that is buried underground."

Kaos was very angry and he stomped the ground very hard ,causing the ground to shake.

Kaos: "Glumshanks, what was that?"

Glumshanks: "Well appearing that you stomp your foot very hard it causes the ground to shake."

Just as everything stood still, then Kaos and Glumshanks fell through the ground.

Kaos/Glumshanks: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

They fell all the way down and landed somewhere in the dark place.

Kaos: "Glumshank! Where are you?" I can't see a thing."

Glumshank: "Uhhh you know you can use your magic to turn the light on."

Kaos: "Oh. Of course I know how to turn on the light."

He uses his magic to light up the room, then a machine face appears right in front of Kaos.

Kaos: "Aah!" As he jumped right to Glumshank arms.

Seeing an old robotic machine that was buried underneath the Arkus, Kaos and Glumshank looked at each other.

Kaos: "Just put me down."

Glumshanks puts Kaos down as they walk down the dark cave. They found more dead robotic machines that are rusty and broken.

Kaos: "Did you see this Glumshank? We may haven't found giant robots, we found more robots."

Glumshanks: "Yes Lord Kaos, but this robot doesn't look like the Arkeyan robot."

Kaos: "I know that. We can find a power source for all the robots."

As they walked down the cave and found a strange looking sphere.

Kaos: "Hmm, this might be the power source to all these machines."

Kaos uses his magic to power up the energy sphere. The sphere began to power up and the cave began to come alive. Lights flickered around them, electricity zapping all around, and a strange voice.

?voice: "R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r......."

Kaos: "Glummy. Did you hear that?"

Glumshanks: "Yes. It's like it's... talks."

Kaos zapped more and the room began to lighted up.

?voice: "R-r-r-r-e-e-e-a-a-a-c-t-i-v-a-te."

Kaos zapped more and the room began to lighted up.

?voice: "R-r-r-r-e-e-e-a-a-a-c-t-i-v-a-te."

Then the hologram was appearing on the sphere.

Kaos zapped more again and finally the room lit up and showed to be a laboratory.

?voice: "Reactivated. All power sources online. Software connected. Rebooting static. Updating in progress. System check. All systems are complete."

Kaos: "Like what do you know."

Kaos was surprised that the computer machine was awakened. Glumshank was very afraid of the voice that was talking. Then the face appears on the power sphere.

?voice: "Who are you? Identify yourself, organic life form."

Kaos: "Well I am Lord Kaos, the darkness villain of the whole Skylands."

Glumshanks: "And I'm Glumshanks." As he waved his hand.

?voice: "You are Kaos, the darkness villain of the whole Skylands. And you are Glumshanks. Thank you for identifying yourself."

Kaos: "Of course you're welcome. Now then, who are you?"

?voice: "Thank you for asking a question. My name is Overtron, the Cyber-Supreme Artificial Intelligence."

(End Credits)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

733 43 21
After the events of "Dawn of the dragons" The dragons known as Spyro and Cynder find themselves in an all-new world, they must fight alongside its gu...
185K 2.4K 64
Meet Y/N L/N he is the first human Skylander. From a young age, he never knew much about his parents. Only that they left him at the Skylanders Acade...
3.3K 61 10
A New Beginning with Nina and Zoran and their new friends, Camo, Sunburn, Zap, and Echo. Together, they were the Cadets and ready to graduate to beco...
6.7K 107 11
When she was only a young elf, Stealth elf was taken under the wing of a master of the forest, and trained in the arts of the ninja. Her talent had c...